What is a good web site for work out info? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
OLD SCHOOL crew

What is a good web site for work out info?

Looking for a site and or message board that is very informative. Workout techniques, supplements, non natural help. I have a thin build and I am looking to get bigger pecs, tris, bis, and lats. My abs and legs have always been easy to get in shape, but I have always struggled to build my upper body. I haven't worked out in years and I just started again recently. The two places I go have a lot of equipment so any info will be greatly appreciated. I am nearly 21, 5' 8"ish and around 155lbs if that helps.

I have a friend that "trusts" whatever the guys he gets his shit from sells him. The kid is real cocky and just gets mad at me when I try to tell him what he is doing might be causing more harm than good and he needs to do more research before he just starts using whatever. I want to go to a site that has accurate info on roids. The guy refuses to work with us at a real gym saying a work out is a workout...He uses some bs machine at his apartments and he is on the shit. He hasn't gotten anymore cut up that I can tell or any more muscular. If anything he looks fatter. He's been working out for months and doesn't seem to be getting any results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:14 PM

flexonline.com is very helpful. Go into their forum room and ask away. They are VERY knowledgable.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:37 PM
get8ch

Re: What is a good web site for work out info?

Quote:
Originally posted by HobieF3
Looking for a site and or message board that is very informative. Workout techniques, supplements, non natural help. I have a thin build and I am looking to get bigger pecs, tris, bis, and lats. My abs and legs have always been easy to get in shape, but I have always struggled to build my upper body. I haven't worked out in years and I just started again recently. The two places I go have a lot of equipment so any info will be greatly appreciated. I am nearly 21, 5' 8"ish and around 155lbs if that helps.

I have a friend that "trusts" whatever the guys he gets his shit from sells him. The kid is real cocky and just gets mad at me when I try to tell him what he is doing might be causing more harm than good and he needs to do more research before he just starts using whatever. I want to go to a site that has accurate info on roids. The guy refuses to work with us at a real gym saying a work out is a workout...He uses some bs machine at his apartments and he is on the shit. He hasn't gotten anymore cut up that I can tell or any more muscular. If anything he looks fatter. He's been working out for months and doesn't seem to be getting any results.

well no ofense or anything..but your friend is acting real stupid...sounds like he needs to do alot more research than what he has done...do you know what kind of cycle he is doing? is he using anti-estrogens, what about post cycle therapy?? I can tell you one thing, if his diet isnt right (meaning 4000 calories a day, 300g protien ect..) steriods arent gonna do shit for him

Check these sites out....lots of good information on anabolics

www.bodybuilding.com
www.anobolicreview.com
www.tredia.com

this site here shows proper technique on different work outs

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/...atedDemos.html

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2001, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
OLD SCHOOL crew

Re: Re: What is a good web site for work out info?

Quote:
Originally posted by Xcessive

well no ofense or anything..but your friend is acting real stupid...][/url]
Oh I agree totally. I have had friends in the past that were pretty big and were on the juice off and on throughout the years. I never planned on using it so I didn't pay much attention to what they used or how they used it, but I know there is A LOT to learn and consider before you start using it. I know his diet is fuct up as for his post cycle therapy? BWAHAHAHA. Thanks for the info - Justin
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2001, 11:51 AM
Hired Hand

A couple other good sites for info are:

www.elitefitness.com
www.off-topic.net

The first is a good source for info on anabolics and the second has a fitness message board you can read and pose questions on.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2001, 07:03 PM
Lifer

I thing your friend is bluffing. Yoiu can usually tell about 3 weeks after you juice although you yuorself will not realize it but people will start to tell you. There can't possibly be enough weight on that machine too develop any muscle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement