why is it - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

why is it

so many ppl puss out and juice instead of doing it the old fashioned way? everyone i know who gained big mass on juice lost 99% of it when they got off it.. come on.. if you arent planning to be a pro.. why risk fucking up your body with juice>

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
so many ppl puss out and juice instead of doing it the old fashioned way? everyone i know who gained big mass on juice lost 99% of it when they got off it.. come on.. if you arent planning to be a pro.. why risk fucking up your body with juice>
Hell if I know. I just eat, take Whey, and beat the shit out of my self in the gym. Seems to work.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

my point exactly

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Lifer

I've considered it because it is the easy way out. Sure you will lose a large percentage of your gains, but with a proper workout, diet, and PCT with Nolva or Clomid you can safely maintain a fair amount of them. So if you can add 40lbs of lean muscle in a 3 month cycle and only lose 25lbs of it during PCT then you have still put on 15lbs of lean muscle in a 6 month period. For some people that isn't difficult, but for others it takes a lot more time and work than that. Especially for the skinny f*cks.

Now if you plan to make roids a regular thing and get huge then you will obviously not be able to maintain that without continuing use. WL, you are already huge, so it is understandable why you wouldn't consider them.

2001 Mustang Bullitt GT #5111 367.6rwhp/378.4rwtq
2004 Black Lightning #789 STOCK: 363.1rwhp/444.8rwtq
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Yeah, i'm skinny and i've been trying to gain weight for a while.

seems like i'm eating for nothing, i couldn't break 143 if my life depended on it.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:42 PM
F U C K Off!

b/c i am 5"11 155lbs and been this way since grade school.... ive tried weight gainer and i eat a shitload of protein but my metabolism is too high i guess... not that i do roids or will i ever but for guys like me its just easier i guess

-94 2dr Tahoe w/ 3" lift
-96 Black TA 6spd
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111

Now if you plan to make roids a regular thing and get huge then you will obviously not be able to maintain that without continuing use. WL, you are already huge, so it is understandable why you wouldn't consider them.
when i started lifting i was 165 lbs

D.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:49 PM
F U C K Off!

well it seems like 165 is out of reach at this point.... i just want to be around 180lbs and benching 250-300 which is not unachievable seeing that i am 155 now and can throw up 200..

-94 2dr Tahoe w/ 3" lift
-96 Black TA 6spd
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
So if you can add 40lbs of lean muscle in a 3 month cycle and only lose 25lbs of it during PCT then you have still put on 15lbs of lean muscle in a 6 month period.

Why not gain 15lbs in 6 months by eating right and busting your ass in the gym and save yourself the psychological rollercoaster?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Because it seems 95% of people in the gym today are scared of a little hard work...

D.
the pain train.

D.
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I was 155-160 1 1/2 years ago. Now I weigh 170.

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 08:42 PM
CFH

I would think that some of them have self esteem problems and think juice will help them with that. They could also be weak minded and not want to put in the hard work that it takes.

They're just morons, I figure if the body doesn't do it naturally the only thing that can happen is they screw themselves up.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

i'm gonna go buy some roids.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
How long ago was that and what did you do to see the major gains?
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 07:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Boost?
Why not gain 15lbs in 6 months by eating right and busting your ass in the gym and save yourself the psychological rollercoaster?
Because for some people 15lbs in a 6 months is nearly impossible (luckily I have no problem adding weight, it's losing it that I struggle with )

My brother-in-law is a prime example. He has been working out and dieting for about 4 years now. He is in great physical shape and really knows what he is doing. But no matter what he tries, he can't seem to break the 170lbs mark. He is now fighting genetics.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 07:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Because it seems 95% of people in the gym today are scared of a little hard work...

D.
the pain train.
Agreed. But I know that if I can get the same results without working as hard I'm tempted. I'll be the first one to admit that I'm lazy
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 08:00 AM

Quote:

he went from 165 to 295
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
i started liftin at 20.. i was 165, and my trianing parter was 175ish.
we trained HARD for 2.5 years.. in that time i took 3 months off to recoupe a rotator cuff tear, and 3 for an elbow injury.. so...2.5 -6 months and factor in the recoup time from the injurys.

when i started i could push up 225 2-3 times.. after the 2.5 years i was 265 and was maxing about 485 on bench, and could DEEP squat 600lbs for reps.after that i hurt my back that put me out of lifting for about 2 years..
i started back but couldnt get into it consistantly so i never really got anywhere..
for the last 2 years i have done the train for 3 .. no train for 3 month thing.. but recently i started training fairly consistantly. at the begining of the year i was repping 365 for sets of 15 on the bench and decided on a bench day to jump from 225 warm up right to 405 and rep it. well i didnt warm up enough and re-injured my shoulder so went back down to a 135 bench.. now im back up to repping 405 for 5-8 reps per set.. and i fluctuate from 288-298lbs depending on intake.. my training partner saw similar results. both of us were 100% natural.
keep in mind right now im 28% body fat. at 265 i was around 15-16%. I didnt get fat till i stopped lifting, and just havent put the effort into my cardio that i need to.

in the 2.5 years i put on 6" on my arms ( went from 14 to 20) and right now im around 21".
i was a freakin WIMP.. and i busted my ass for what i have.. so all the ppl saying " but you are big already" .. IMO thats just a cop out. i wasnt big.. i made myself big through hard work and determination. I approach my lifting as a science. i experiment with excercises and find what works.. and then implement it. I learn how the Ex's affect muscles in a primary and secondary way and then go from there..

Basically.. if you DONT have the genetics.. juice will help you gain but you will lose it once you get off the juice...

D.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

Quote:
. I approach my lifting as a science. i experiment with excercises and find what works.. and then implement it. I learn how the Ex's affect muscles in a primary and secondary way and then go from there..
Where did you get most of your knowledge from?
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat
I taught him everything he knows

actually, I think a lot of us know what we know from trial and error and from watching others who were successful. Most of what I know when it comes to working out is from observing the people I know, trust, and respect workout. IMO, a good workout partner is essential to obtaining any goal you have.
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Lifer

anyone can gain weight naturually, I can atest for that, before I started working out I was 5'10'' and 120 lb's Skin and bones, granted it took lots of hard work, and a few years, but after working out hard for about 3 years I was able to tip the scale at 190. Now over the last few years I have been trying till fill in the trouble area's but I still have my mass, and it will not go away since it is natural.

So my opinion, anyone can do it., dont act like you cant, its just takes lots of hard work, and dedication.
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
So my opinion, anyone can do it., dont act like you cant, its just takes lots of hard work, and dedication.
well put!
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat
Medical books on muscle functions.. i would also read body building magazines.. see what the pro's where doing and then try it different ways, or adapt them to more of my liking. i have spent YEARS developing my routine and have tried it all and IMO. .out of all the routines i have seen IMO mine is the best for me. and just about everyone who has trained with me consistantly has seens results.

D.
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
A nice concept, but not true. Sure, anyone can gain some, but there are some people that CANNOT add 120lbs of muscle in 2 years naturally. Genetics plays a VERY large part in how you gain.
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Worship me

IMO if you can't gain weight then you aren't lifting hard enough or you aren't eating enough.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Punk Ass Bitch

I've been considering using some for a year or so and actually bought some a while back but haven't taken that step forward and actually started. Most likely the shit will stay stashed away until after it expires and will eventually be thrown away.
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 05:00 PM
CFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH78
I've been considering using some for a year or so and actually bought some a while back but haven't taken that step forward and actually started. Most likely the shit will stay stashed away until after it expires and will eventually be thrown away.
Great planning.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Baller

I think my main problem with gaining mass is i dont really know how to. I know how to eat, and i know how to get stronger...but mass is tough. The primary reason being i was a powerlifter and was always trying to stay in the lowest weight class with the highest lift. So theres no room for unecessary lifts. And yes in powerlifting there is such thing as unneeded muscle. I've recently changed my workout to a mass building workout which to me means alot more sets and alot more different workout as oppossed to a pyramid of 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1... then all the wide grips, close grips, and pause benching. All of which is done on the benchpress or squat rack only to gain strength.

While trying to build muscle for looks requires more equipment, and exercises. Im still not sure which is harder because im so used to strength training. But im also still young. And yes i've considered using steroids...we all have... then i thought again about how lude it was.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 03:23 AM
tex
Lifer

The problem is that people are convinced that they deserve to have everything happen overnight. Most people don't have the dedication to stick to a strict meal plan and workout program for more than a few weeks. What makes it worse are the people who don't have to eat perfect and workout perfectly and still make great gains. I know I don't have the discipline at this point in my life to stick to the program and make great gains, but I've got enough genetics that I'm not that worried about it. I know I can bust ass for a month or so, and then when I feel like partying and eating crap again, I don't change much when I fall off for a while. I think that if I had horrible genetics, but the same mentality, I'd be much more motivated to try something.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Ruff.. i used to think JUST like you.. if it wasnt a meat and potatoes excercise.. why bother? once you realise that power lifting makes you strong.. but only at 3 movements... you alter your regime.
Ruff.. if you ever wanta detailed break down of my program.. PM me and i will be more then happy to discuss.. im not a guru of dieting. but i DO know how to get big and strong so let me know.

Tex i agree 100%.. i have had ppl want to work out with me asking if they will gain alot of mass in a month.. i have to tell them. that in a month i will learn their muscle balance well enough to know if they should go up.. now 6 months. you will see results. but you wont to from 120lbs to 200lbs Body weight in 6 months. it takes time and dedication. that is why is call the PAIN TRAIN.. and not the Pain concorde
Sponsored Links
Advertisement