DFW Mustang Forums banner

Fat burning pills?

416 views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Marris 
#1 ·
I started working out this past week and now I'm into my second week and was wondering are there any pills out there that can help me burn more fat faster? Something like stacker 2 or something! My basic routine is to go to the park and run about 3 1/2 miles mon-thurs day! after that come home and pump some iron for about 30 mins! Anything you guyz can recommend so that I can see results a bit quicker! :) Please specify product and prices and side effects if any if possibe thanks!

Miguel :)

#4 ·
Having taken quite a few different fat-burners throughout my lifting career, I can honestly say that nothing beats sticking to a calorie specific, low-fat/ high-protien diet with all of your carbs coming from natural whole-food sources. Add cardio 4 days a week and you have the perfect program to get lean, and more importantly, staying lean. Fat-burners can be good for motivation while you are on them, but if you haven't learned the appropriate eating habits and more imortantly the will-power to stick with those habits all of the weight will come back when you get off the stimulants.

You've been working out a week, that is way too soon to be considering a fat-burner IMO. Get your body and mind acclimated to your new healthier lifestyle and re-evaulate after you've been good a month or two.

#6 ·
Got Boost? said:
Having taken quite a few different fat-burners throughout my lifting career, I can honestly say that nothing beats sticking to a calorie specific, low-fat/ high-protien diet with all of your carbs coming from natural whole-food sources. Add cardio 4 days a week and you have the perfect program to get lean, and more importantly, staying lean. Fat-burners can be good for motivation while you are on them, but if you haven't learned the appropriate eating habits and more imortantly the will-power to stick with those habits all of the weight will come back when you get off the stimulants.

You've been working out a week, that is way too soon to be considering a fat-burner IMO. Get your body and mind acclimated to your new healthier lifestyle and re-evaulate after you've been good a month or two.
Thanks for the advice...but If I was to take a fat burner...which would you recommend? Something that is a good fat burner and gives you energy would be great! :)
Thanks....
Miguel

#8 ·
bulldawgs75 said:
you should NEVER do your cardio prior to your workout. and when you do the cardio are you doing it in the morning? if not that is the best time to burn fat. also it has alot to do with your diet.

So youre saying I should work out in the morning instead of evenings? I work out at around 8 o'clock PM..that's when I get off work and usually head down to the park for my 3 mile run! My diet includes eating salad for lunch and whatever is around the house when I get home! I still live with my mom..19 yrs old-full time college student- :( .....Im hispanic..and my moms never cooks anything that would be considered healthy! Nothing but enchiladas, fajitas, tacos and whatnot! I don't think that kinda food helps me out alot! :( ...that why I need a fat burner! :D ..Is stacker 2 any good?
Thanks for all the help guyz....
Miguel

#9 ·
I have used Xenadrine and Trim-Spa and Hyroxicut... Trim-Spa was actually the best.. But I rotate between Xenadrine and Trim-spa every month.. If not your body will get use to it and then it won't work... The main thing is to cut down your intake and basically do what I like to call Trick/Fuck your body. Quite eating all the breads and just eat alot of fruit, Salad and Pasta..

So when can I come over for some enchiladas, fajitas, tacos and what not! ;)

#10 ·
No, you don't have to work out in the mornings, but it is best if possible for cardio.

Even though it is not the best route, I do 10-15 minutes of cardio before working out to get my heart rate up. Then I usually do 10-15 minutes after the workout. If I had the option of hitting the gym twice a day then I would split it, but since I don't, I don't.

When I am trying to bulk, however, I don't do any cardio.

#12 ·
4.6 Love said:
So youre saying I should work out in the morning instead of evenings? I work out at around 8 o'clock PM..that's when I get off work and usually head down to the park for my 3 mile run! My diet includes eating salad for lunch and whatever is around the house when I get home! I still live with my mom..19 yrs old-full time college student- :( .....Im hispanic..and my moms never cooks anything that would be considered healthy! Nothing but enchiladas, fajitas, tacos and whatnot! I don't think that kinda food helps me out alot! :( ...that why I need a fat burner! :D ..Is stacker 2 any good?
Thanks for all the help guyz....
Miguel
Dude it's the tortillas that get ya fat......buleed dat.

#16 ·
Changing your diet is the best fat burner. Like has already been said, cut the tortillas or maybe see if you can sneak some whole wheat tortillas in there. Little stuff helps out alot. Watch what dressing you put on that lunch salad, eat an apple or sopmething when you get home instead of cookies, etc. It's really not that hard to watch what you put in. You've probably got alot of healthy stuff sitting in the pantry...you just don't usually eat it.

#17 ·
Swoll5.0 said:
Changing your diet is the best fat burner. Like has already been said, cut the tortillas or maybe see if you can sneak some whole wheat tortillas in there. Little stuff helps out alot. Watch what dressing you put on that lunch salad, eat an apple or sopmething when you get home instead of cookies, etc. It's really not that hard to watch what you put in. You've probably got alot of healthy stuff sitting in the pantry...you just don't usually eat it.

Good advice man! :)

#18 ·
4.6 Love said:
I started working out this past week and now I'm into my second week and was wondering are there any pills out there that can help me burn more fat faster? Something like stacker 2 or something! My basic routine is to go to the park and run about 3 1/2 miles mon-thurs day! after that come home and pump some iron for about 30 mins! Anything you guyz can recommend so that I can see results a bit quicker! :) Please specify product and prices and side effects if any if possibe thanks!

Miguel :)
Use Nitrous.

#20 ·
a proper ECA stack has always shown to be effective in fat burning and muscle growth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.