After effects on M1T - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:08 PM
The Big Matt

After effects on M1T

This is my frist week off of M1T, and yesterday I lifted more than I had before.

i was on for 3 weeks, and hadn't seen any real gain til Monday.

We'll see how it goes with 2-3 weeks off, then I'll try again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Lifer

Im must also say i have seen some good result from this stuff. i have been on it for almost two weeks. Preaty amazing how fast this stuff works. Also stoped drinking so that might have some efect also.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 01:43 PM
lower case g

I have been on for 2 weeks also and have noticed a slight increase in size and lifting ability. Nothing major but enough to make me want to continue...

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 04:34 PM

i been on for 3 days, then took friday-monday off. I havnt noticed shit. LOL. I just took some a few min ago and am about to go lift though.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
This is my frist week off of M1T, and yesterday I lifted more than I had before.

i was on for 3 weeks, and hadn't seen any real gain til Monday.

We'll see how it goes with 2-3 weeks off, then I'll try again.
Hey you fucking pimp, I just got off last week also. I'm also still seeing gains, however im taking the V-12 mix. You should get some. This stuff is awsome too. It will not put weight on your either.

oh yea, side effects.... I got a couple pimples on my face and when i was on it i had to piss ALL THE TIME.

Greg

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 07:25 PM
Lifer

I have not noticed any strength gains, but after 1.5 weeks several people have said that I look bigger already. I have gained 10# (mostly water) and my bicepts are almost 1" bigger. I'll post up more info in a little bit.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
It'll take a little while to completely get out of your system. I'd love to tell you that the strength will stay put, but unfortunately it won't. Don't get mind-fucked though. You'll start getting "weaker", but don't concentrate on that and realize that you will still end up stronger than when you started.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 11:15 AM

A few questions...

1) Where did everyone buy their's and for how much?

2) What is the other supplement you should take to help your liver?
MilkThissle?

3) Anyone taking the liquid version vs. the pill form to help the liver out?

4) How many mg are you taking?

Thanks
Greg
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryk 3 GT
A few questions...

MilkThissle?

Thanks
Greg
1) bodybuilding.com is a good place to buy from. Prices varey. Stacks are more. The stacks have other stuff in the pills that give you greater effects such as andro, 19-nor, etc.... If you just want to try it, you can get a bottle of higher power 60pills for 9.99. Thats just the Methyl-1-Testosterone though.

2/3) The milk thistle will help the liver. I bought the extract version and its still in pill form. It was like $10. The non extract is $6. 100 in a bottle.

4) I took (2) 5mg pills for the first week. One in the morning and one before workout. I jump to 2 in the morning and 2 before workout the 2nd and 3rd week. Im now off for 2 weeks. I've seen ppl take up to 40mg with good results. Little too much for me. I may try 25mg next time. I'd start with 10mg though.
And of coarse if you dont workout then you wont see results!

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 11:45 AM

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll see what happens.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 12:14 PM

why would you do anything like this, when it's so easy to get real "enhancers"

and they have the same after effects
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 12:25 PM

One is legal, the other isn't
One is @$30, the other is a few hundred
One involves needles, the other doesn't
Hmmm...
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 01:31 PM

being legal or not is phoooey, speeding is illegal too, but you do it. There is no way you can get the same gains from both, so don't even compare price. Not all steroids involve needles, there are plenty of bill based forms. Again why do this over that?
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryk 3 GT
A few questions...

MilkThissle?

1. I think I got my M1T from1fast400 for $9.99. It has 60 pills @ 5mg each.

2. I originally planned to take the Milk Thistle during my cycle, but several people said that it is actually more to repair the liver and that I might as well wait until I finish the cycle. I bought it at Wal-Mart. 90 softgels @ 1000mg of Milk Thistle for $6 or so. I'll start it the day that I stop the M1T.

3. I am assuming that you mean the transdermal versus the pill. My brother-in-law is using the transdermal. He said that it seems to be more effective, but is a hassle and costs WAY more (He has also done M1T). I know that there is a liquid ORAL one out, but I heard that it tastes like battery acid and I don't know that it would be any easier on the liver.

4. I started off with 2 pills a day (10mg), but after a couple of days I didn't see any sides so I went ahead and bumped it up to 3 pills (15mg). I plan to cycle it for 3 weeks.

Don't forget that you should do a post cycle to help your body return to normal. You should use Nolva or Clomid if available or otherwise 6-oxo. I plan to do my post cycle for 3 weeks as well. Then I will take a week or two off and start up again.
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marris
why would you do anything like this, when it's so easy to get real "enhancers"

and they have the same after effects
Most people don't want to risk prosecution or the possibly negative physical uimplications.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 02:24 PM

ok i understand the prosecution aspect. But the negative physical effects are the same for this product as well.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5111
Don't forget that you should do a post cycle to help your body return to normal. You should use Nolva or Clomid if available or otherwise 6-oxo. I plan to do my post cycle for 3 weeks as well. Then I will take a week or two off and start up again.
Just to add...clomid and nolva are both prescription only, but you can get it for "research purposes".
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll5.0
Just to add...clomid and nolva are both prescription only, but you can get it for "research purposes".
Yep, I got mine for "research".
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 03:28 PM

I just got my M1T this week and will start my 3 week cycle next week. I have 6 oxo for my post cycle.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Rookie

Quote:
being legal or not is phoooey, speeding is illegal too, but you do it. There is no way you can get the same gains from both, so don't even compare price. Not all steroids involve needles, there are plenty of bill based forms. Again why do this over that?
Its cheap and legal at this point and gives great gains, thats all there is to it. A lot of doctors are saying thats its stronger than some illegal steriods.
You cant go wrong with something over the counter. If i fail a drug test i can use the i dunno methed, and say that it's what the guy at the store told me to buy.

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Why R ya'll taking that crap? I was thinking about it but, I started reading about the side effects and I decided that I don't need to be big that way.

Why don't you guys just eat ALOT* and lift HEAVY?

*alot of quality protein and quality calories

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
Its cheap and legal at this point and gives great gains, thats all there is to it. A lot of doctors are saying thats its stronger than some illegal steriods.
You cant go wrong with something over the counter. If i fail a drug test i can use the i dunno methed, and say that it's what the guy at the store told me to buy.
The gains are no where in comparison to illegal steroids. Any doctor saying that is getting a nice paycheck from the company.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Baller

Its farily difficult to get steroids if you dont have a connection, and most non-potheads dont have one. Also illegal steroids aren't guarnteed quality, sometimes you can get a bad batch; with over the counter testosterone boosters theres more quality and safety involved. Even if you get a bad side effect that was unexpected, you can sue.
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X
Why R ya'll taking that crap? I was thinking about it but, I started reading about the side effects and I decided that I don't need to be big that way.
The only side effects that I have had is being tired (which is expected when you workout that hard) and a dull ache in the lower back.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X

Why don't you guys just eat ALOT* and lift HEAVY?

*alot of quality protein and quality calories
I do eat a lot and lift very heavy. Thats why i've gained 24lbs in the last two months. The m1t put about 6 of those lbs on. Im stuck around 175 now. I start m1t again next week. I hope for 185lbs next month.

If you can get the progress in 2 months that would normally take 1 year, why not take legal supplements if the side effects arent that bad?

07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Punk Ass Bitch

Quote:
The gains are no where in comparison to illegal steroids. Any doctor saying that is getting a nice paycheck from the company.
Have you ever used M1T?
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Baller

If anyone thinks an over the cunter product is gonna work as good as straight 'roids, I hate to say it but......Youre a dumb ass. The products claim to work as well as, or even better than SOME illegal steroids, but they're mainly talking about illegally distrubuted prescription hormonal boosters. Injected roids are the most effective in muscle growth within the hormonal aids category. I have heard that insulin can be miraculous in muscle expansion however. and blood doping is suppossed to help boost recovery time as well.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Punk Ass Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
If anyone thinks an over the cunter product is gonna work as good as straight 'roids, I hate to say it but......Youre a dumb ass. The products claim to work as well as, or even better than SOME illegal steroids, but they're mainly talking about illegally distrubuted prescription hormonal boosters. Injected roids are the most effective in muscle growth within the hormonal aids category. I have heard that insulin can be miraculous in muscle expansion however. and blood doping is suppossed to help boost recovery time as well.
Have you ever used M1T?
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Crackalack!

I'm adding myself to the list and will start my cycle starting on Monday. I'm 5'9" and about 160lbs. right now. I've always thought that if I could put a little bit of clean mass on, It would look nice since I'm a skinny focker right now. I'll be sure and buy a tape and try to track my success. I'll be on a high protein diet the whole time to help things naturally as much as possible. And catch this... I'm gonna do my best to NOT DRINK during my 2 week cycle....
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE
I do eat a lot and lift very heavy. Thats why i've gained 24lbs in the last two months. The m1t put about 6 of those lbs on. Im stuck around 175 now. I start m1t again next week. I hope for 185lbs next month.

If you can get the progress in 2 months that would normally take 1 year, why not take legal supplements if the side effects arent that bad?
Simply because I'm scared of stuff that might give me some chronic condition down the road simply because I'm vain. I'm not competing, I'm not an athelete. I simply want to be in shape. Of course, I want to be be and strong which is why I take my protein and creatine but, these Hormones have some crazy sideeffects. IMO I just worry about the side effects. I value my liver. I don't think quick muscle gains are worth destroying it. Milkthistle? I suppose but, since you need to take it with M1t then I think M1t isn't that good for you.

post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH78
Have you ever used M1T?
yes i have, and in comparison, it doesn't even match up to the gains on anabolic steroids
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Hatton
I'm gonna do my best to NOT DRINK during my 2 week cycle....
I have had a hard time with that too. I am not a big drinker, but as soon as I started using this stuff it seemed like people started partying harder

I should probably stop drinking anyhow.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Baller

What a clever response kevin, I hope your joking or being sarcastic btw. And i haven't taken either, but i do lift with guys that have taken just about everything...legal or not. And their gains while on the juice are enough to make even a rational man consider taking roids. The pill stuff doesn't have even a fraction of the results as roids, and wont even compare unless stacked; which can be just as harmful and expensive. The only thing seperating the two is the law, and [email protected] 10 a bottle, thats cheap. Especially since a 1 month supply of steroids can run you 10 times that.
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Punk Ass Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
What a clever response kevin, I hope your joking or being sarcastic btw. And i haven't taken either, but i do lift with guys that have taken just about everything...legal or not. And their gains while on the juice are enough to make even a rational man consider taking roids. The pill stuff doesn't have even a fraction of the results as roids, and wont even compare unless stacked; which can be just as harmful and expensive. The only thing seperating the two is the law, and [email protected] 10 a bottle, thats cheap. Especially since a 1 month supply of steroids can run you 10 times that.
Clever response?.... I was simply asking you a question, no need to get all defensive. If you are implying that all "pill" form of testosterone enhancers are not good maybe you should do a little more reading. Ever heard of D-bol, winny....?

If you have never used either of the two kinds, maybe you should if you are interested in how they work. Personally, I have used both and the M1T has shown me results close to what I gained from using some illegal stuff and the side effects are less not to mention the legality standpoint of it all.

Last edited by KevinH78; 07-16-2004 at 12:29 PM.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Baller

I never said the pill form was not good, i just said it doesn't produce near the same results as straight roids. And i should do a little more reading huh? Because reading helps to understand? If you read, EVERY product is the best product.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 10:28 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
yes i have, and in comparison, it doesn't even match up to the gains on anabolic steroids
Anabolic steriods are very hard on the body, quite a bit harder than a substance such as M1T. The biggest issue with illegal steriod use is quality control. One batch may enhance, one batch may shorten your life. Also one could help you get into shape and the other into jail. I am 5'11" and 215 lbs, I lift, run and cycle regularly. I have made steady gains over the years with no supplements and never incur the roller coaster affect. I was 175 lbs in 1999 and have gained steadily with age and maintained my level of fitness while adding mass. When I went through the master fitness course while in the Army the best two things I learned was FITT (frequency,intensity,type and training) and nutritional control. The idea is the human body needs 64 oz's of water a day more for atheletes, 2500 healthy calories plus for atheletes and no eating after 7 pm. There are a host of other things I could go into but I won't bore you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement