Originally Posted by Stryk 3 GT
A few questions...
1) Where did everyone buy their's and for how much?
2) What is the other supplement you should take to help your liver?
3) Anyone taking the liquid version vs. the pill form to help the liver out?
4) How many mg are you taking?
1. I think I got my M1T from1fast400
for $9.99. It has 60 pills @ 5mg each.
2. I originally planned to take the Milk Thistle during my cycle, but several people said that it is actually more to repair the liver and that I might as well wait until I finish the cycle. I bought it at Wal-Mart. 90 softgels @ 1000mg of Milk Thistle for $6 or so. I'll start it the day that I stop the M1T.
3. I am assuming that you mean the transdermal versus the pill. My brother-in-law is using the transdermal. He said that it seems to be more effective, but is a hassle and costs WAY more (He has also done M1T). I know that there is a liquid ORAL one out, but I heard that it tastes like battery acid and I don't know that it would be any easier on the liver.
4. I started off with 2 pills a day (10mg), but after a couple of days I didn't see any sides so I went ahead and bumped it up to 3 pills (15mg). I plan to cycle it for 3 weeks.
Don't forget that you should do a post cycle to help your body return to normal. You should use Nolva or Clomid if available or otherwise 6-oxo. I plan to do my post cycle for 3 weeks as well. Then I will take a week or two off and start up again.