THE BEST WAY TO LOSE BODY FAT...input plz - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-2004, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

THE BEST WAY TO LOSE BODY FAT...input plz

I was wondering what the best way to lose body fat is while still gaining muscle mass if that is possible.....i am at about 10 percent or so right now and want to be below 7-or-8 thanks for the input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:09 AM
huh

its better that you bulk then cut... its like someone saying they're taking creatine and hydroxycut and seeing results when they cancel eachother out.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Lifer

It doesn't matter which one you do first, but it's easier to do one and then the other, you won't lose too much muscle mass if you are just dropping that 2%, but all I gotta say is "RUN BOY"

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Lifer

Oh yeah, what's your diet looking like too, I'm betting that you need to adjust that also.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Baller

Diet and Swimming are probably the best possible ways to lose weight/fat. Dieting can increase metabolism, lower fat and caloric intake, while increasing protein intake and digestion; while swimming is a good cardio workout and doesn't harm the knees back, hips, and ankles the way running does.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Speed
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

my diet is about 185 or so grams of protein a day and alot of water with the occasional gatorade. For breakfast usually a protein bar and milk or some kind of juice ...lunch usually some form of chicken or high source of protein....and same for dinner and for snacks during the day it is either the GLADIATOR smoothie from smoothie king or another protein bar. I have one day a week where i can eat what i want and that is usually saturday....thanks for all your input .....i just started my new 12 week program monday and actually am going to stick to it and complete it ...ill keep updates for anyone who cares.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Time Served

If you want to lose fat running and cardio are absolutely needed but the biggest thing is lower your calorie intake. If you only burn 2500 calories a day and you take in 3000 you are going to gain weight. You need to be at the point where you are taking in fewer calories than you need. But be careful, what I mean is you have to lower them below the extra calories needed from working out but still satisfying you basic caloric intake for any given day. That way your body will burn the extra fat(stored energy), which means less body fat. Keep your protein high and your carbs regular. Lower your sugars, fats, and impact carbs(beer, etc...).
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 12:31 PM

Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 08:59 PM

i agree with super lopez
Sponsored Links
Advertisement