results, finally! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
you stinky bitch

results, finally!

well I have been working out pretty much since the first of the year but just in the last month and a half been doing it hardcore. I can finally look in the mirror and see big changes in myself. I am wanting to get on a suppliment to make things go even faster form here on out and need a recomendation.... I am looking for somthing to just help me along with building my muscles faster so I can make more gain in a shorter time frame. Basically in the next month and a half I want to be twice as far along as I have taken myself without taking anything. Is this possible?

Best something in Texas.... just don't know what it is yet....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 03:34 PM

Diabolic Steroids will do the trick
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally posted by IRISHdjt
Diabolic Steroids will do the trick

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 03:19 AM

steroids.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Cammin4V
steroids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Agreed! My husband is tall, average, and SEXY!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Time Served

want to do it safely? Muscletech stack.Noratesten,Anotestin,Acetabolin to help grow the muscle. Hydroxycut-for shedding bodyfat to see more muscle. Celltech to help volumize the muscle. Nitro-tech to feed the muscle...and I know your going think I'm crazy but Preperation-H cool gel....Yes I said prep-H. You rub it on your skin before bed and put on some sweats(tops & bottoms) The gel helps to shrink the fatt cells and draw out excess water from under the skin(same thing it does to hemmroids),causing the skin to get tighter.Have this on good authority from the trainer who has trained the reigning Mr."O"
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
you stinky bitch

news flash fellas, steroids are bad for ya.... I wont do anything illegal just to make a gain, I just want a good suppliment.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by inline 6
news flash fellas, steroids are bad for ya.... I wont do anything illegal just to make a gain, I just want a good suppliment.
They are illegal? HOLY CRAP!!!!!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
since when

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 08:57 PM

Anabolic Steroids. They are safe when done properly. Just do your homework. There are idiots that give it a bad rep from their lack of knowledge. Stay away from orals if you decide to do your first cycle. You will be wasting money on sups. You need to spend it on food. Increase your calorie and protein intake if you want more growth.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 10:11 AM

Re: results, finally!

Quote:
well I have been working out pretty much since the first of the year but just in the last month and a half been doing it hardcore. I can finally look in the mirror and see big changes in myself. I am wanting to get on a suppliment to make things go even faster form here on out and need a recomendation.... I am looking for somthing to just help me along with building my muscles faster so I can make more gain in a shorter time frame. Basically in the next month and a half I want to be twice as far along as I have taken myself without taking anything. Is this possible?
pm 02quinngt
he went from like 150 to 170 all muscle
he will let you know how to get the results you need/ want
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by joe lopez
want to do it safely? Muscletech stack.Noratesten,Anotestin,Acetabolin to help grow the muscle. Hydroxycut-for shedding bodyfat to see more muscle. Celltech to help volumize the muscle. Nitro-tech to feed the muscle...and I know your going think I'm crazy but Preperation-H cool gel....Yes I said prep-H. You rub it on your skin before bed and put on some sweats(tops & bottoms) The gel helps to shrink the fatt cells and draw out excess water from under the skin(same thing it does to hemmroids),causing the skin to get tighter.Have this on good authority from the trainer who has trained the reigning Mr."O"
Nitro-Tech kicks ass and it doesn't tast like crap...I usually drink it with water. When I put on about 20lbs of muscle, I was doing the Body for Life work out and drinking Nitro-Tech 3 times a day. I don't know about the whole Preperation-H thing, but if this is a snipe hunt, I'll be the first Jack-Ass...I'm gonna try it!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 07:38 AM

oh my gosh preperation-H that is so crazy.. I have never heard of that.. have you tried it yet or did the trainer just tell ou about it?
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
you stinky bitch

thanks for the info, when I hear steriods I think bad news, I guess thats not the case anymore...?

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 06:02 PM

Quote:
thanks for the info, when I hear steriods I think bad news, I guess thats not the case anymore...?
In many cases it is used in the medical field TODAY for senior males using Testosterone therapy to replace low amounts in the body. Same thing used with help building mass except in larger doses. It is kinder on your internals than drinking a beer. The more classic used are Testosterone, and Deca - Durabolin. There are more out there today that you can barely keep up with most of the dangerous myths were developed from amateur athletes easily obtaining Oral tablets such as dianabol. These are harder on your kidneys and liver. These are slowing becoming less popular. Also such physical defects myths came from HGH. It is Human Growth hormone (revised version prefered by the athletes in NFL). This causes huge gains if it some how likes your body make up. Old way of producing this was from extracting it from dead corpses of bodies thus causing physical defects in the user. This is not the case today since it is now manufactured.You guys need to goto a real fitness forum.
You will find more information than you will need.

I do not condone use and neither does dfwstangs.net

Last edited by NateTrun2; 05-12-2004 at 06:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement