I Need Some Help And Advice - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

I Need Some Help And Advice

hey guys

i cam upon this product the other day that seemed lagit. it is called Zetacap. anyone ever heard of it? they say that it with a glass of water will produce a gel in your stomach and will not allow to you eat alot and will give you the feeling of being full? i dont really know what to think? they say that this is an alternative to gastric bypass surgery or stomach stapeling for those who dont know. here is the website that i found very helpful www.stomachblocker.com let me know what yall think. also they offer a 1 year no questions asked money back guaretee? does that sound like a good deal? let me know thanks guys

ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 10:05 AM
None

I wouldn't do it. There's no magic pill that you can take to knock off weight.

If you want to lose weight, watch what you eat and get on an exercise regimen. It's truly that simple....and it's free.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 10:10 AM
brittney420

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi
I wouldn't do it. There's no magic pill that you can take to knock off weight.

If you want to lose weight, watch what you eat and get on an exercise regimen. It's truly that simple....and it's free.
hes right but wrong in the same... I took some diet pills prescribed by my doctor to lose a few pounds after the baby... and i lost about 15 lbs in a month and ended up in the emergency room from severe dehydration. Diet pills or any other kind of pill are not smart in the least. They may help you lose weight but its not going to be the safe way. Im still losing weight by just working out. I suggest that

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 04:29 AM

I totally agree with Jedi. There are no MAGIC pills out there that make you lose weight. NO SUCH THING! Just like he said, a good diet and exercise program are the real MIRACLE pills for getting in shape.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

you all are not understanding..... i am not saying these are some "magic" pills... all they do it help your stomach fill and allow you to eat less. they dont magically make you lose weight! did anyone click on the link? i am waiting for some of the screen names that are notorious of posting in here and know alot to post up. all that dont really know alot about it and just know Oh im gonna excersise. thanks but no thanks
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

sounds like another junk scheme to me..
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 05:48 PM
None

Quote:
Originally posted by venomviper69
you all are not understanding..... i am not saying these are some "magic" pills... all they do it help your stomach fill and allow you to eat less. they dont magically make you lose weight! did anyone click on the link? i am waiting for some of the screen names that are notorious of posting in here and know alot to post up. all that dont really know alot about it and just know Oh im gonna excersise. thanks but no thanks
Yah, I read the link. They're marketing a pill that makes you lose weight without you doing anything other than swallowing it. IE a magic pill. It doesn't matter 'how it works', its still garbage.

You've obviously already got your mind made up about their worth and are just pissed off that nobody has agreed with you.

Don't ask for an opinion unless you're ready to hear it.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi
Yah, I read the link. They're marketing a pill that makes you lose weight without you doing anything other than swallowing it. IE a magic pill. It doesn't matter 'how it works', its still garbage.

You've obviously already got your mind made up about their worth and are just pissed off that nobody has agreed with you.

Don't ask for an opinion unless you're ready to hear it.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

i am ready to hear anyones opinions i just dont want the opinions of those who really dont know what they are talking about just know "oh work out and eat better and you will be fine" any dumbass can say that. i am looking for the opinions of the people on the board that can tell me why this wont work because it does require you to work out just HELPS in your hunger and eating habits. once again thanks but no thanks
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 05:57 AM
Time Served

I was just researching this on the web.It looks like it works,but taking fiber is essentially the same thing.I went thru a couple of hospital review boards and they say that taking a serving of metamucl before eating will give you the same effect and it's cheaper.They say what selmacorp,doesn't show on their bottle is the active ingredient.Which is fiber.They say by taking 25g of fiber a day has the same effect.That zetecap is more convienant,just expensive alternative.Esssentialy it's just a fiber pill.The way the fiber works is that it isn't suseptible to digestion and leaves the feeling of fullness,therefore causing you to eat less.Reducing the stomach size over a priod of time.something like 10% over 2months.Sounds safe to use just expensive.Just like leptoprin.but that's a whole nother story.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by venomviper69
i am ready to hear anyones opinions i just dont want the opinions of those who really dont know what they are talking about just know "oh work out and eat better and you will be fine" any dumbass can say that. i am looking for the opinions of the people on the board that can tell me why this wont work because it does require you to work out just HELPS in your hunger and eating habits. once again thanks but no thanks
The post above me says what you are probably looking for, but there's a reason everyone says to eat better and workout.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-23-2004, 02:33 AM Thread Starter

awesome thank you.. that is really what i am looking for. thanks guys

ryan
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 07:16 PM

I wouldn't recommend any pills just like the other guys said. Self control is the way to go. Your body is a machine that adapts. Lower your portions and your stomach will shrink.

edit: that crap is fiber? goto wal-mart.

Last edited by NateTrun2; 04-28-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement