anyone ever used 1-Test ? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

Question anyone ever used 1-Test ?

I've been reading up on this shit and it seems to be the thing to use. It's totally legal right now but the FDA is supposed to ban all sales of it somewhat like they did ephedra. Has anyone ever used it or known someone who did? If so, what were the results like and were there any side effects?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 10:49 PM

Hey, I've used it before, if we're talking the same brand. Doubt it, but it's still "1-Test". It's supposed to be one step away from pure Testosterone production in the body. 1-AD is two steps away. I didn't go through the whole bottle, so I can't say what kind of results I got off it, plus I had just finished a bottle of 1-AD. I did notice a slight strength increase the first week, but not much the 2nd. My supplement guy was telling me about a new product, that has 1-Test, 1-AD and 4-AD in it, and one other thing that causes the product to destroy itself if it starts to estrogize internally. Go figure.

As for the ban, I also understood to be just on 1-AD and 4-AD. But that's just what I've heard so far.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Time Served

Its now banned. All hormone precurers are

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 03:04 PM

1 test is not banned.. andro is banned
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 11:06 PM

Last I heard, now, is that none of them are banned. My guy is still getting them. He just said it's a big scare, and everybody's freaking out, so they're buying it all up.

Maybe it was a plot by the companies to get sales up?? Hmmmm...

Doubt it. But I still don't know who or what to believe!?!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 11:26 AM

hey chris.. from what i was told andro has only been banned in california so far.. problem is alot of the manufacturers are out there so they cannot make it anymore.. but those that have it can still sell it for now.. at least here in tx they can
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

Well, I've been hearing lots of good things about the stuff so I ordered some from www.bodybuilding.com since they had a hell of a deal on it. I will post up results after I've been on it for a while.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

Well, I've been on the stuff for a little over a week and don't actually have any numbers to report so far as my weight goes but fucking christ this shit is doing something to me. My agression in the gym has went through the roof, I've been horny as hell, and it feels like all of my muscles are staying pumped and firm for a long ass time after working out.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 08:23 AM

i liked it.. off of it for now but will probably do it again.. everyone is different.. didnt really make me aggressive at all.. i think i actually calmed down on it.. but anyway.. yeah i had some pretty bad ass pumps when on it.. now im trying something different.. will report on it later (its legal too)
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Re: anyone ever used 1-Test ?

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinH78
I've been reading up on this shit and it seems to be the thing to use. It's totally legal right now but the FDA is supposed to ban all sales of it somewhat like they did ephedra. Has anyone ever used it or known someone who did? If so, what were the results like and were there any side effects?
Don't waste your money!
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Bitch

Re: Re: anyone ever used 1-Test ?

Quote:
Originally posted by wicked5_01
Don't waste your money!
Did you totally miss my last post above these? If you can explain why I'm waisting my money to get results like this, I would be glad to listen.

Last edited by KevinH78; 05-31-2004 at 10:33 PM.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Lifer

exactly, how about you post something with hard evidence rather than just your opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement