How's this for a cycle - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Resident Porn Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ask your Mama
Posts: 830
How's this for a cycle

Test suspension (Jurox Anabolic TS) 1 cc 50mg per day
winstrol (Jurox Anabolic ST) 1cc 50mg per day
D-bol 2 tabs 20 mg
T-3 Cynomel 100 mig
Clen 4 tabs
clomid
novadex
tapering down at week six
MustangJohn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 10:51 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog
 
Frogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Awaiting from the Shadows
Posts: 8,333
Re: How's this for a cycle

Quote:
Originally posted by MustangJohn
Test suspension (Jurox Anabolic TS) 1 cc 50mg per day
winstrol (Jurox Anabolic ST) 1cc 50mg per day
D-bol 2 tabs 20 mg
T-3 Cynomel 100 mig
Clen 4 tabs
clomid
novadex
tapering down at week six
Please say this is a joke. Pleeeeeeeeeeease....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because your clen dose is too long.
Frogger is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Resident Porn Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ask your Mama
Posts: 830
what do you mean my clen dose to long??

2000 R6, 2004 klx300R, 03 Ram Quad Cab Hemi
MustangJohn is offline  
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by MustangJohn
what do you mean my clen dose to long??
Frogger.. Clen loses anabolic effects after a week.. but the thermogenic effect lasts longer if i am not mistaken.. i know people who have been aon a 6 week cycle of clen and still lost weight.. alltough most of the ppl i know who juice swear that 2 weeks is the max
White_lightning is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Resident Porn Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ask your Mama
Posts: 830
with clen you should cycle on and cycle off. four days on four or five days off. It is a great way to burn excess fat and retain lean muscle.

clen and t-3 as a combo is the shit when trying to shead fat and get ripped.

2000 R6, 2004 klx300R, 03 Ram Quad Cab Hemi
MustangJohn is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 03:05 PM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
roids is cheating. Do it right.
893 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 08:38 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog
 
Frogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Awaiting from the Shadows
Posts: 8,333
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
Frogger.. Clen loses anabolic effects after a week.. but the thermogenic effect lasts longer if i am not mistaken.. i know people who have been aon a 6 week cycle of clen and still lost weight.. alltough most of the ppl i know who juice swear that 2 weeks is the max
Yes I am very aware of the desensitization that occurs with continual use. I was unaware of the continued thermogenic activity though. Thanks

I have alway understood that 2on/2off or 2wks on/2wks off with an ECA in between was the best application. Even though you would loose weight running it straight for 6 or 8 or even 10 wks it doesnt seem cost effective or using it to the maximum potential.

BEEJ--As far as gear being considered cheating. I would agree if there was a competition or sports activity involved. But if its just for personal use then I leave it to that persons own judgement and decision. Its hard to turn the layman gymrat away when all the top pros got a pin in their ass every other day. Hell...Im guilty of taking a form of steroids then....They are called birth control pills. To each their own.
Frogger is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by Frogger

I have alway understood that 2on/2off or 2wks on/2wks off with an ECA in between was the best application. Even though you would loose weight running it straight for 6 or 8 or even 10 wks it doesnt seem cost effective or using it to the maximum potential.
dont quote me on that i was told that by a juicer buddy of mine.. i havent done enough research on it as i dont take it to know if its true or not
White_lightning is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by Frogger
Hell...Im guilty of taking a form of steroids then....They are called birth control pills. To each their own.
Druggie.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 01:15 PM
P.I.M.P.
 
Head Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,868
Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
Druggie.
LMFAO
Head Hunter is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 01:19 PM
The Big Matt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
most of the stuff i've read says that technically clen has no proven anabolic effects only thermogenic...
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Resident Porn Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ask your Mama
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally posted by The Big Matt
most of the stuff i've read says that technically clen has no proven anabolic effects only thermogenic...
You are exactly right!!!!

2000 R6, 2004 klx300R, 03 Ram Quad Cab Hemi
MustangJohn is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 05:08 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 293
i may be wrong but, why would you take something to get you big and something to cut you up at the same time. i understand you may not want to gain fat with all the muscle but i think you would get better results by using the d-bol and test and then coming back with the winstrol to lose the fat.
LDOGG is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by LDOGG
i may be wrong but, why would you take something to get you big and something to cut you up at the same time. i understand you may not want to gain fat with all the muscle but i think you would get better results by using the d-bol and test and then coming back with the winstrol to lose the fat.
The vehicle through which Clen works is completely different than how anabolic steroids work. THe calorie restriction necesssary to use cutting driugs to their fullest isn't the optimal environment for anabolics to be building muscle, but both can be done at the same time. Optimally one should build and then cut, but with a close eye on calories and protien intake both can happen concurrently.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 05:58 PM
The Alpha Omega Frog
 
Frogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Awaiting from the Shadows
Posts: 8,333
Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
Druggie.
Jealous?...you want my excess estrogen? Im sure a case of gyno would look really nice for wakeboard season.
Frogger is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Quote:
Originally posted by Frogger
Jealous?...you want my excess estrogen? Im sure a case of gyno would look really nice for wakeboard season.
With a set of boobs I'd never leave hte house.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome