24 hour in FRISCO - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

24 hour in FRISCO

fat fingered the other one to say plano. meant to be frisco..

FUCKIN SUX ASS!!! WHAT A JOKE!!
first off. all the machines are these new fancy crap which basicaly FORCES your range of motion, and in many cases doesnt get the job done because it is WAY to restrictive.. 2nd.. they have a SEVERE LACK of certain things. For instance. The EZ bar for using the cable stacks. they have ONE!!! ONE EZ BAR!!!i had to waint 15 min for some chick to get done curling her damn 10lbs so i could lift some weight!.

as soon as i put some weight on a machine or start curling the 60's i had all 120lbs dudes stairing at me like i was doing some real weight.. fucking weak ass gym..

*fume*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

I like my gym, 3 different brands/styles of machines, plus all the free weights, dumbells, cardio, and a nice amount of ab workout equipment, and the place is never busy, so I never weight for anything.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:02 AM

Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

first off. all the machines are these new fancy crap which basicaly FORCES your range of motion, and in many cases doesnt get the job done because it is WAY to restrictive.. 2nd.. they have a SEVERE LACK of certain things. For instance. The EZ bar for using the cable stacks. they have ONE!!! ONE EZ BAR!!!i had to waint 15 min for some chick to get done curling her damn 10lbs so i could lift some weight!.

as soon as i put some weight on a machine or start curling the 60's i had all 120lbs dudes stairing at me like i was doing some real weight.. fucking weak ass gym..

*fume*
Do you know if it is just a Sport, or is the real tiny version of 24 Hour? I doubt it's the SuperSport, which used to be Q Clubs. At least here in Houston. I know some of our clubs suck, and some are good. My only complaint about our gym, a SuperSport, is that it's pretty much for "pretty people".... meaning, no HARD lifters. We have fruit-ass music playing most of the time, so I tend to tune it out.

I'll make sure to let my superiors know about your complaint!!

Just lift anyway.... it's good for ya!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:04 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by cool cat
I like my gym, 3 different brands/styles of machines, plus all the free weights, dumbells, cardio, and a nice amount of ab workout equipment, and the place is never busy, so I never weight for anything.
Where do you workout at?
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:08 AM

by lifting some weight, i hope you mean lifting your 1lb. double bacon cheeseburger into your mouth.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

BHC, Bedford Health Club.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by cool cat
BHC, Bedford Health Club.
I drive past that place every day! What do you pay?
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

I think like 32 a month. You want me to try to get you a pass or 2.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Lifer

Thumbs up

Heck yeah! I'd love a couple of passes, Clayton. I actually pay less than that at 24 Hour Fitness - but I want a membership at a 2nd club so I can have more classes to choose from.

Thanks!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Re: Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackandBlueLX
Do you know if it is just a Sport, or is the real tiny version of 24 Hour? I doubt it's the SuperSport, which used to be Q Clubs. At least here in Houston. I know some of our clubs suck, and some are good. My only complaint about our gym, a SuperSport, is that it's pretty much for "pretty people".... meaning, no HARD lifters. We have fruit-ass music playing most of the time, so I tend to tune it out.

I'll make sure to let my superiors know about your complaint!!

Just lift anyway.... it's good for ya!
it was a private gym that 24 hour fitness bought out to get a foot hold in frisco, they are building a Sport club up here but that hasnt even started.. my normal gym is just a base Sport club, and its fine.
This gym is cramped, the equipment is DEFINALY for the " pretty people" and there isnt enough of it. I mean, even my gym is no metro flex.. i went to metroflex a few times and the Roaches there lifted more then me. thats TOTALY hard core.. but i like to at least be able to lift with out having to wait 20 min for the ONE bar to become available.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

Quote:
Originally posted by Marisa
Heck yeah! I'd love a couple of passes, Clayton. I actually pay less than that at 24 Hour Fitness - but I want a membership at a 2nd club so I can have more classes to choose from.

Thanks!
I don't know what classes they have but I'll check next time I go (I'm going out of town after work). They did give a friend and me a deal on membership last time I joined there a few years ago, I think they may bargain with you.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Other half of bitter

Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:

*fume*
what is kiilling me is all the spring break 120lb high school boys that are at the gym this week. they looked shocked when i was doing almost as much or more weight than them!! do they think working out for one week is going to make a difference? they were swarming the whole gym.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Re: Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:
Originally posted by michelle95gt
what is kiilling me is all the spring break 120lb high school boys that are at the gym this week. they looked shocked when i was doing almost as much or more weight than them!! do they think working out for one week is going to make a difference? they were swarming the whole gym.
i agree 100%

the dudes who come in that are 120 who think they are arnold.. walking around in tank tops sporting their 11" arms... GROW BITCH!! OR GET OUT MY WAY!!!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Hired Hand

Re: Re: Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:
i agree 100%

the dudes who come in that are 120 who think they are arnold.. walking around in tank tops sporting their 11" arms... GROW BITCH!! OR GET OUT MY WAY!!!

HEY! There isn't a damn thing wrong with 11inch arms!

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 24 hour in FRISCO

Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
HEY! There isn't a damn thing wrong with 11inch arms!
i agree if you are a girl. or 12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement