For those who care... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

For those who care...

Jay Cutler just won his 3rd consecutive Arnold Classic !!! That's something nobody has done, 3 in a row. He's the first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Re: For those who care...

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackandBlueLX
Jay Cutler just won his 3rd consecutive Arnold Classic !!! That's something nobody has done, 3 in a row. He's the first.
3rd?? who beat him??? jay is a fucking MONSTER...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: For those who care...

Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
3rd?? who beat him??? jay is a fucking MONSTER...
Well, Dexter Jackson beat him 2 weeks ago at the Ironman, so it was supposed to be a close batte between the two of them. Than Chris Cormier was supposed to be coming in on top of his game, too.

Nobody beat him, this time. The ASC is his!!! Jay is definitely a monster. Although Ronnie was a little larger monster, at the O. Jay came in a cool 280 lbs for this one. A little flat in the morning, but came looking pretty good in the finals. Cormier did look like he might pull it out. Basically he looked pretty damn good. And, Craig Titus, who came in 6th, I actually thought had 3rd.

1st - Jay Cutler
2nd - Chris Cormier (one point off from Jay)
3rd - Dexter Jackson
4th - Gunter Schlierkamp
5th - Markus Ruhl
6th - Craig Titus

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Re: Re: Re: For those who care...

Quote:
Well, Dexter Jackson beat him 2 weeks ago at the Ironman, so it was supposed to be a close batte between the two of them. Than Chris Cormier was supposed to be coming in on top of his game, too.

Nobody beat him, this time. The ASC is his!!! Jay is definitely a monster. Although Ronnie was a little larger monster, at the O. Jay came in a cool 280 lbs for this one. A little flat in the morning, but came looking pretty good in the finals. Cormier did look like he might pull it out. Basically he looked pretty damn good. And, Craig Titus, who came in 6th, I actually thought had 3rd.

1st - Jay Cutler
2nd - Chris Cormier (one point off from Jay)
3rd - Dexter Jackson
4th - Gunter Schlierkamp
5th - Markus Ruhl
6th - Craig Titus

yeah.. i have met ronnie several times and been up close and personal with him while he worked arms and then chest. my money is on ronnie keeping the crown till he retires..
Cormier is a monster. but he doesnt have that freakish mass that Ronnie has.. or jay. i dont think he was even in dorians league..
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Man I tell you what. Ronnie is a freak, size-wise!! But Dorian in his prime, had a more freakish back!!! I'm waiting to get Dorian's Blood & Guts video now. Either way.. Ronnie brought it this last year.. I'm sure he'll do it again, too. But I still have hope for Jay winning! He won it in 2001, but was robbed. He definitely lost it this last year. He's just gotta change something, in order to decisevely beat Ronnie!

And yes, I met Ronnie at the John Sherman Classic, or whatever it's called, here in Houston back in September. Not a small man!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Man I tell you what. Ronnie is a freak, size-wise!! But Dorian in his prime, had a more freakish back!!! I'm waiting to get Dorian's Blood & Guts video now. Either way.. Ronnie brought it this last year.. I'm sure he'll do it again, too. But I still have hope for Jay winning! He won it in 2001, but was robbed. He definitely lost it this last year. He's just gotta change something, in order to decisevely beat Ronnie!

And yes, I met Ronnie at the John Sherman Classic, or whatever it's called, here in Houston back in September. Not a small man!
dorrian was he original freak. but i think ronnie perfected it.. dorrians back looked huge because he didnt have the rest of the package like ronnie does.. ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement