Not eating enough can really cause wierd issues...I guess - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
My Boy!

Not eating enough can really cause wierd issues...I guess

I started back working out this week - Monday chest/tris, wednesday bi's/back/shoulders. This was after a good 2 - 3 weekds off so I had the really "fun" muscle pain going on associated with starting back too intensely. So this week I have been re-adjusting my food intake back to gaining agian - or attempting to anyway.

Thursday I was late getting up and around and had to rush to work and didn't get to prepair my normal food for the day so I had to "wing it". I hardly ate breakfast at all, had one protein shake in the morning then another at lunch instead of eating a meal because of where I was working (not any access to food really) then was rushed to the next job and around 2:00PM saw a taco bell and grabbed 4 tacos and scarfed them down heading to the next job. by 5:00 PM I was weak and dizzy feeling and went home. I tried to eat dinner but was to the point where eating anything made me gag so didn't eat much. felt like ass then went to bed. I woke up at 4:00AM hurting in my stomach and in my chest of all places. and could not go back to sleep.

That morning I had a good breakfast and about 15 minutes after that I felt lots better! but it didn't last long and I started feeling bad again. Ate again and felt better again. That is how it has been since - like I could not get enough food to keep up so far. I got home Friday evening at 5:30 and went straight to bad becasue of not feeling well. I just woke up now at 3:00 AM and am about to eat something to try and "get ahead" of all this.

anyone else ever run into this situation?

My Resurrected Turbo Mustang website: http://turbostangtodd.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Lifer

hell yeah I have. My thursdays here at school, there have been a few times that I haven't woke up in time and had to leave for school (I have classes from 8:30am-6pm straight ). So if I don't make food and I can't convince one of my friends to get me some food during one of their breaks, I don't get to eat for 10-12 hours . Well Wednesdays are my leg days, so I really need that food on thursday for rebuilding, to say the least from now on if I don't have food every 4-6 hours I get really sick
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 01:25 PM
mannish boy

hell yeah man, I'm really sensitive to it... I fucked my blood sugar all up on a 16hr shift at work once... it caused lingering fatigue for a few DAYS afterwords!!!

now, I always carry a couple MetRx bars to work with me... because on lots of shifts, we never know how long the gig is going to go... all the meth babies I work with don't seem to have a problem, but I get fucked up if I don't eat enough... maybe it's because I actually use some muscle at work? I don't know... but I haven't had a problem since that one weekend that fucked me up so bad...

Forrest

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
My Boy!

Just call me the garbage disposal! I am eating everything in sight now. at the first hint of hunger I feed myself! I skipped legs the other day because of this, so I'll be staring my legs back this Thursday and that will be like 4 weeks off for them. They are going to hurt!
I'm going to really try and scarf down a lot of food tomorrow afternoon to prepair for the chest/Tris workout tomorrow night. Hope that takes care of the issue. I was thinking about getting a Weight Gainer Protein for taking before workouts for some extra energy during the workout.

My Resurrected Turbo Mustang website: http://turbostangtodd.com/
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Time Served

What protien / suppliments are you taking?

I am having the same problem but usually only at the beginning of the week

2006 Ext Cab Silverado
1979 Mustang Indy Pace Car 302 C4
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 09:57 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

If I miss a meal, sometimes I get HORRIBLE stomach pains. I missed breakfast one day, and on the way to school I had to turn around and come home and eat something, I thought I was going to throw up my stomach hurt so bad. I was so desperate I opened my glove box and ate a pack of gum while I was waiting at a stop light. I got home, had some yogurt, and was fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement