My workout with White Lightning tonight - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

My workout with White Lightning tonight

EDIT: FOR THE SLIGHTLY LESS INTELLIGENT, WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS COMEDY. YOU KNOW, LIKE YOU SEE ON TV. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IT IS ONE BIG FUCKING JOKE. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO POST HOW BAD ASS YOU ARE AND HOW YOU WILL SCHOOL EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM THAT WILL SCHOOL YOU, UNLESS YOU ARE SCOTT LADE OR DENNIS CEIRI OR SOMEONE OF THAT CALIBER.

First off, let me say White Lightning is big. Big like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. He defines the pear shape. The shape of a pear that was part of some nuclear experiment gone terribly wrong. He's a nice guy though, alot different impression than I got on the forums. Almost wimp like.

We warmed up with about 5 minutes of cardio. I got my heart rate up, body a little warm, ready to move some iron. As we were walking over to the leg press machine I could see him sweating his ass off. I was like WTF? it was 5 minutes on a recumbent bike!

Anyway, I got arthitis in my knees from years of running so I told him I like to warm up with 3 plates on each side, 25 reps. He was like, ya, no problem. I told him it was his home gym, go ahead and take the first reps. He got two or three out then stopped. Started complaining about his knee. I did my 25 and ask him if he wanted to take it up to 6 plates, where I start my first real set. He was like, "no, man, my knee is really bothering me." After 5 real sets, I like to take it back down to 2 on each side and just pop as many reps as I can, usually about 100. I asked him if he wanted to do a set, he said ok. He popped out 11 reps. Good for him.

So, we finished up with leg presses and moved onto leg extensions/curls. No big deal, except I'd load up with 160 on the machines, he was doing 50. Kept bitching about his knee.

At this point, I'm thinking I'm not going to get any kind of workout, so I ask him if he wants to just do a full body workout, since his knee is hurting. He start waffling on that as well and I'm like WTF? you invited me. So I tell him, whatever, I'm doing a full body, if he wants to tag along, fine.

I'll save all the pus details and only hit the highlights of the rest of the workout. I was at the gym for 90 minutes with this squid.

Bench Press - I warm up with 225. He couldn't get one rep out.
Military Press - I warm up with 135. I had to continually swap out 10lb plates with my 45lb plates so he could do 10 reps.
BB Curls - I warm up with 90 and go up to 150. He started with the preset 30lb barbell
Skull Crushers - I warm up with 90 and go up to 150. He started with an empty bar
Pullups - I do weighted pull ups. I didn't need to do them tonight, I just used body weight. My ass was tired inbetween sets hoisting his ass up the bar. He couldn't do one.

I asked him if he wanted to do my interval training on the treadmill. He said his wife was expecting him home and he had to leave.

In short, the man is all hat and no horse.

Last edited by 01WhiteCobra; 01-24-2004 at 07:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

man i didnt know when i invited you that you would bash me like that;(
NOT COOL!!
post #3 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Lifer

Re: My workout with White Lightning tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
First off, let me say White Lightning is big. Big like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. He defines the pear shape. The shape of a pear that was part of some nuclear experiment gone terribly wrong. He's a nice guy though, alot different impression than I got on the forums. Almost wimp like.

We warmed up with about 5 minutes of cardio. I got my heart rate up, body a little warm, ready to move some iron. As we were walking over to the leg press machine I could see him sweating his ass off. I was like WTF? it was 5 minutes on a recumbent bike!

Anyway, I got arthitis in my knees from years of running so I told him I like to warm up with 3 plates on each side, 25 reps. He was like, ya, no problem. I told him it was his home gym, go ahead and take the first reps. He got two or three out then stopped. Started complaining about his knee. I did my 25 and ask him if he wanted to take it up to 6 plates, where I start my first real set. He was like, "no, man, my knee is really bothering me." After 5 real sets, I like to take it back down to 2 on each side and just pop as many reps as I can, usually about 100. I asked him if he wanted to do a set, he said ok. He popped out 11 reps. Good for him.

So, we finished up with leg presses and moved onto leg extensions/curls. No big deal, except I'd load up with 160 on the machines, he was doing 50. Kept bitching about his knee.

At this point, I'm thinking I'm not going to get any kind of workout, so I ask him if he wants to just do a full body workout, since his knee is hurting. He start waffling on that as well and I'm like WTF? you invited me. So I tell him, whatever, I'm doing a full body, if he wants to tag along, fine.

I'll save all the pus details and only hit the highlights of the rest of the workout. I was at the gym for 90 minutes with this squid.

Bench Press - I warm up with 225. He couldn't get one rep out.
Military Press - I warm up with 135. I had to continually swap out 10lb plates with my 45lb plates so he could do 10 reps.
BB Curls - I warm up with 90 and go up to 150. He started with the preset 30lb barbell
Skull Crushers - I warm up with 90 and go up to 150. He started with an empty bar
Pullups - I do weighted pull ups. I didn't need to do them tonight, I just used body weight. My ass was tired inbetween sets hoisting his ass up the bar. He couldn't do one.

I asked him if he wanted to do my interval training on the treadmill. He said his wife was expecting him home and he had to leave.

In short, the man is all hat and no horse.

LPC: 56152

post #4 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:31 PM
not exclude

Wow...that's harsh....
post #5 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Lifer

Thats kinda wrong man, everyone gotta start somewhere. I bet if you workout with me you'll cry.
-Y
post #6 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:43 PM

Damn, WL, what's up with that?
post #7 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

the truth is out! the pic i have been posting as me really isnt me!!!!
post #8 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 11:57 PM
Good times

n/a
post #9 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

its true.. .
this is me after gym...

post #10 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:09 AM
not exclude

This thread confuses me....
post #11 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally posted by xYoung347x
Thats kinda wrong man, everyone gotta start somewhere. I bet if you workout with me you'll cry.
-Y
Go workout with WL.

If you can hang with him, I might grace you with the opportunity to workout with me.
post #12 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Go workout with WL.

If you can hang with him, I might grace you with the opportunity to workout with me.
for an old man.. 01WC is a beast.. i tried to hide the fact that my internet stats where better then my true stats.. i tried to move my internet weights. and couldnt... props to 01wc.. he really showed me how weak i am.!!! 01!! Rematch in a few months!
post #13 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 08:28 AM
P.I.M.P.

Dayumn... I was thinking this was a joke or something, but 01WC just laid it all out and let the shit hit the fan...

WL - sounds like you're more in my league man
post #14 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 08:33 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MaddHatter
Dayumn... I was thinking this was a joke or something, but 01WC just laid it all out and let the shit hit the fan...

WL - sounds like you're more in my league man

you might be outta my league.. but hey.. i will be at the plano gym on sat doing chest if Mr evil feels o.k. after his wreck.. open invitation to you...
d.
post #15 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:15 AM
P.I.M.P.

Well if you ever feel like waking ur ass up at 5am and working out with me at the YMCA over off Preston and Tennyson, LMK
post #16 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Crash Test Dummy

WL is short too! Nothing worse than a little fat man. He's like Danny Devito.

He can't drive either.

post #17 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X
WL is short too! Nothing worse than a little fat man. He's like Danny Devito.

He can't drive either.
He is like Mini-Me for Fat Bastard on Austin Powers.
post #18 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

maaan.. if i had feelings.. they would be hurt aroundhere...

i invite 01wc to lift.. and then get this kinda abuse....makes me want to cry;(

And dont be hatting cos im a little on the chunky side!!! its GENETICS!!!! maybe oneday i will be able to lift big weights.. like 55000plates on the legpress. and outbench JC
post #19 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Crash Test Dummy

You don't want none of this, you little chunky fellow.

post #20 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:05 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning
you might be outta my league.. but hey.. i will be at the plano gym on sat doing chest if Mr evil feels o.k. after his wreck.. open invitation to you...
d.
I wanna come.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #21 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
I wanna come.
bring it!!!
post #22 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
maaan.. if i had feelings.. they would be hurt aroundhere...

i invite 01wc to lift.. and then get this kinda abuse....makes me want to cry;(

And dont be hatting cos im a little on the chunky side!!! its GENETICS!!!! maybe oneday i will be able to lift big weights.. like 55000plates on the legpress. and outbench JC
It's cool.

I was just taken back by the way you present yourself here and what you are really like.

I gave up a night of slinging irons with my normal workout partners because I thought you might kick my ass in the gym.

I was mistaken.

Workout hard over the next 3 months and I think you'll be ready for the average poster on this board.
post #23 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
It's cool.

I was just taken back by the way you present yourself here and what you are really like.

I gave up a night of slinging irons with my normal workout partners because I thought you might kick my ass in the gym.

I was mistaken.

Workout hard over the next 3 months and I think you'll be ready for the average poster on this board.
man.. nothing but a beat down;( not only did i realise i'm weak!! now you make me feel even WORSE!!!!!!
post #24 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Hired Hand

Quote:
bring it!!!
I can't, I'll be moving. Just when we were gettin' in a groove puttin' up some weight too. Well, I was anyway...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #25 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
I can't, I'll be moving. Just when we were gettin' in a groove puttin' up some weight too. Well, I was anyway...

yeah..
one day i will be there too..... one day.
post #26 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Doesn't it get to be a pain in the ass when, after you are done with your set, you have to strip the bar down so he can do his? Then put all that weight back on for yours?
post #27 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
It's cool.

I was mistaken.

Why don't give up another night and come workout with me. I'm not doing a full body workout. I do one body part a day. You pick the day and I'll pick the body part. I can get you in to my Gym for free. I promise it won't be a waist of your time.
post #28 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 96cobraonRoids
Why don't give up another night and come workout with me. I'm not doing a full body workout. I do one body part a day. You pick the day and I'll pick the body part. I can get you in to my Gym for free. I promise it won't be a waist of your time.
well if you are free on sat at 11am.. im doing chest and biceps if you want to come show me how to do it
post #29 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:07 PM
P.I.M.P.

Quote:
DAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMM - 01WC, you just got called out! lol

post #30 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Doesn't it get to be a pain in the ass when, after you are done with your set, you have to strip the bar down so he can do his? Then put all that weight back on for yours?
Yeah, but that's part of the workout. Keeps the heartrate up between sets.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #31 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
You can't even spell waste.

Take a workout out with WL, if he said you are worth it, I might grace you with my presence.
post #32 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:

Take a workout out with WL, if he said you are worth it, I might grace you with my presence.
yeah.. i mean.. i have 2 hurt elbow/triceps.. and a injured shoulder... how much could i really be moving on the bench.. it should be a easy work out
post #33 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
how much could i really be moving on the bench..

You jiggle quite a bit when you lift actually. LOL!

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #34 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
You jiggle quite a bit when you lift actually. LOL!
jiggle jiggle.. wobble wobble. and drop it like its hot!
post #35 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Go workout with WL.

Hmm... Trust me, what you describe about your workout is BS to me. You are not the badass that you thought to be talking all that shit. I live in Ft. Worth and if you ever feel like hitting the weights with me please give me a call. 817-269-8594
-Young
post #36 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Hmm... Trust me, what you describe about your workout is BS to me. You are not the badass that you thought to be talking all that shit. I live in Ft. Worth and if you ever feel like hitting the weights with me please give me a call. 817-269-8594
-Young
Hmm, somebody is taking the Internet a little too seriously. Don't believe everything you read mah man...

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #37 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Hmm, somebody is taking the Internet a little too seriously. Don't believe everything you read mah man...
Im taking nothing too seriously, I just want to have someone to workout with. Thats why I gave him my number so I can have a lifting buddy.
post #38 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
-Young
I fucking put crib notes of a workout on the site and you are playing internet bad ass?

LOL.

Like I said, workout with WL and see where you are at.

I don't want to waste my time with internet badasses anymore.
post #39 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:16 PM
The Big Matt

i've crushed WL more times than I can count
post #40 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I fucking put crib notes of a workout on the site and you are playing internet bad ass?
Calm down guy, its the internet and to make you happy I'll go workout with white lighten or whoever. I post my number already, I just need a lifting partner.
post #41 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Foxbody King

LOL AT WL WHAT HAPPEN?

2003 cobra DSG
post #42 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
LOL AT WL WHAT HAPPEN?
nothing i am the same weak shrimp you met
post #43 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Calm down guy, its the internet and to make you happy I'll go workout with white lighten or whoever. I post my number already, I just need a lifting partner.
what do you work out with on the bench? say for... 12 reps?
post #44 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 02:46 PM
P.I.M.P.

Quote:
what do you work out with on the bench? say for... 12 reps?
I can do 12 reps of 2 plates (25's) but I usually stick to 6 reps of the big ones (35's)
post #45 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:

Thanks for pointing that out for me, god you made me feel stupid

So are you up for it or what? You bitter old FUCK.
post #46 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
well if you are free on sat at 11am.. im doing chest and biceps if you want to come show me how to do it
Sure, but would you be willing to come over to Golds Gym in Carrollton?
post #47 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by MaddHatter
of 2 plates (25's)
25's aren't called plates, the 45's are plates.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

post #48 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out for me, god you made me feel stupid

So are you up for it or what? You bitter old FUCK.
This ain't no democracy. You don't go straight to the top.

Just like in boxing, if you want to go for the champ, you must fight the other contender first.

All workouts with me must first be scheduled through WhiteLightning. Make him wimper and you can have a session with me.

I'm tired of wasting time on internet wannabes.
post #49 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:50 PM

LOL @ this whole thread.
post #50 of 139 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Sure, but would you be willing to come over to Golds Gym in Carrollton?
i invited you to my gym i didnt invite me to your gym
24 hour fitness..
parker/alma..lemme know

my training partner was in a wreck.. so he might not be lifting this weekend.. if he is.. you are welcome to join us.. if not.. i might take the day off and just do cardio... and you can join us next sat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement