Whos gonna take steroids over the winter? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2001, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Talking Whos gonna take steroids over the winter?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2001, 09:58 PM
IA2

My plan for the next few months is to work on bulking up
and maximizing strength gains as much as possible since it's
not swimsuit weather. Probably sometime in march i'll start a
pro-hormone cycle because i'll have hit the wall by then.
May do one sooner if the wall appears before march.

19-norandrostenedione works well for me along with some
other suppliments.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2001, 11:46 PM
tex
Lifer

Shit, I always gain 10-15 lbs over the winter since I spend more time at the gym and less time out on the courts in the heat. No need for anything else.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-17-2001, 07:34 AM
Lifer

Well here are my 2 cents about Steroids. Because I have read a few things about it on some web-site's. I would use it as a last resort. It does get you big but in the long run you probably get back to the same size you were before you took the roids.

1998 Black SVT Cobra #2885
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2001, 08:04 PM
Floored...

I probably will.

Not sure what tho. Test, deca, and winny more than likely.
Or finaplex, winny, and maybe a little test.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-15-2001, 05:40 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

I won't do them this winter for sure, and maybe not ever...However, It is still something that I think about now and then. It is out of the question for now though. I just started working out again for the first time in 2-3 years. My tendons and ligaments need to get use to the excercise before I can even think about it seriously. It just depends on how I look in a few months. If things go well than of course not, but if they don't then maybe. I need to do a lot more research, that I am for sure about.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-15-2001, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Shane if you need some help with the cycle let me know
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-15-2001, 03:50 PM

cobra#2885

your reply was one of an unexperienced under researched fart of the brain. apparently you have no knowledge on the topic and should not put forth the effort to answer others questions in a misleading and incorrect mannor.

the loss of gains is due to faulty diet and absence of ancaliray drugs postcycle. if you know someone personaly who has lost all of their gains from a steroid cycle than one of two things happened: they did not take legit steroids, or they like i mentioned in the top part of this post did not take the time to construct a proper diet and training regimen to abstain these gains and continmue growing when not "on" roids. if your not sure dont put worthless speculations in the fourm!!!!
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-15-2001, 05:36 PM
Hired Hand

Although it's EXTREMELY tempting, I'm gonna stay natural as I don't know where to get 'em and don't like the mood swings that just andro can give me and I like even less the depression I go into after a cycle. I'm not huge, but hey, I'm me!

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-16-2001, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

Damn right! Natural is good, you live longer
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-16-2001, 09:30 AM

so i guess no one is going to get big this winter?

if any of yall need advice of help go to elitefitness.com
best website and discussion board for the body.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 02:38 PM
get8ch

Re: cobra#2885

Quote:
Originally posted by bully1027
your reply was one of an unexperienced under researched fart of the brain. apparently you have no knowledge on the topic and should not put forth the effort to answer others questions in a misleading and incorrect mannor.

the loss of gains is due to faulty diet and absence of ancaliray drugs postcycle. if you know someone personaly who has lost all of their gains from a steroid cycle than one of two things happened: they did not take legit steroids, or they like i mentioned in the top part of this post did not take the time to construct a proper diet and training regimen to abstain these gains and continmue growing when not "on" roids. if your not sure dont put worthless speculations in the fourm!!!!
Yes! Its al about the Diet...and of coarse good oh Clomid will help keep gains by bringing your natural test levels back to normal
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 05:25 PM

What does steroids do that makes them so bad??

Do they are have bad long term effect??

I know a lot of people roiding right now and they just said it depended on the person.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2001, 08:56 PM
get8ch

Quote:
Originally posted by M.A.C.'S GT
What does steroids do that makes them so bad??

Do they are have bad long term effect??

I know a lot of people roiding right now and they just said it depended on the person.

All in all they are really not that bad...if you use them the right way and know what the hell you are doing...there are all kinds of side effects you can get, but there also different types of supplements you can take to have little or no side effects at all...One type of steriod may cause gyno (bitch tits) in one person and not effect another person at all... anything can be bad if its not used in the right way...

Yes there can be long term side effects if you use for years and stay "ON" for a long period of time ( like 6 months or more at a time) they can all be avoided if you do it the RIGHT way...
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2001, 03:29 PM
Lifer

Steroids

Doing steroids , is extremely stupid and risky if you live a very active life and you are not 1000% on how to control them, never worth the risk. A baseball bat hurt's as much as a 6ft10 350 guy's fist does.
Grant
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-21-2001, 11:37 PM

xcessive you are correct, there are many potential side effects if not taken properly or should i say taken care of properly. if you know the game and are not stupid with it you can avoid problems.

to: grants posi pony,
the bat may hurt but it wont look as cool toting a louisville slugger on the beach next time you go to cozmel. i just got backl from cozmel today. the 5 days i spent on the beach made all my years of training worth while and i actualy get to have this body for as long as i want. also, dont you show big guys a little more respect then the 6ft 100lbers.

yes sir, im the one your wife stares at on the beach and you are the one who talks shit to her about me!!!!!!!!!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-22-2001, 06:34 PM
Lifer

lol

lol @ look's cool, so instead of toting the bat around you tote the steroids, and then when all the ladies are staring at you...there all impressed and then when you get them into bed....and she say's where'd it go...and you say "what, the steriod's"?
Grant
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-23-2001, 11:54 PM

apparently you dont know much about steroids. they do not shrink your penis, they temporarily shrink your testicles when you are "on" a cycle. this is caused by a surplus of testosterone in your body and natural production is shut down since the body thinks its producing too much. sex drive is actualy increased when you are "on" because the testoseterone is present in your body even tough it is synthetic. when the cycle is over a drug called clomid is used to trigger your body into producing testosterone again and this brings back the testies size and function since the synthetic testosterone is now absent.

so in summary to your stupid post she willl say, "damn steroids make it harddddddd!" and i will say oh yeha as your wife sucks my cock!

enough of this stupid post, im out!!!!!!!!!
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-04-2002, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

sounds like you are still on steroids bro......

Looks like youve been to elitefitness LOL
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-05-2002, 11:53 AM

about a year and 1/2 ago, i took test 250 for about a 3 week cycle. i gained alot of strenght and a little size, but nothing much. i felt guilty for taking them so i quit and i don't plan on doin it again.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-06-2002, 03:16 AM
mannish boy

different roids as well as different training will give you strength over size or size over strength...

but dude, don't feel bad about taking juice... as long as you do it responsibly there's no shame... I haven't taken any, but it's certainly not something I'll "NEVER" do... I think about it all the time, but I want a good solid foundation under me first... I have a very addictive personality, and I don't want to "ruin" lifting... it's something I really enjoy, and I don't want to feel like I can't do it without the sauce...

I see it along the same lines as nitrous... there are pussies who say nitrous is "cheating" or that it'll "blow your motor" because they're chicken or uninformed, but if you've built a motor that will handle it (if you've got a good solid foundation of working out and proper diet) it'll take you farther than you could go naturally (and you'll KEEP IT!!!)

my .02

Forrest (elite fitness ownz!!!)
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-06-2002, 03:08 PM

Johnstang, 3 weeks is nothing near what you should have done for a first cycle, although you had the right idea about starting out with Test....if you would have tripled that time, you would not be regretting it right now...
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-06-2002, 03:12 PM

Forrest, you seem to be a well educated man who knows what he is talking about, i really appreciate it when guys that know what they are talking about spread good advice to newbies like me.

Johnstang, did i just read on another thread that you were gonna cycle some d-bol? thought you didn't want any more that action?
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast

There are too many things that go into developing a cycle to explain right here....Each one should be tailored to the individual and what their goals are....
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 11:05 PM

Well to be honest...

To get big an bulk, the best stack would either be 50cc's equapois and 50mg D-Bol, or get a hold of some sustanone. By the way, being natural is good, but when do the results ever come, with the juice I've never worked harder in the gym and i have never felt good about being big and knowing I can get that weight up. Also the juice is in you for a month or two after your done with a cycle so if you stay consistant in the gym then you won't lose what you've gained......theres my two cents....personal experience with and by watching lifting partners grow each day. I'm 5'7 210 lbs, and can push damne near 330.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement