DFW Mustang Forums banner

Lazy people can loose weight too!

539 views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  brittney420 
#1 ·
I hate cardio and haven't done any in a good 3 months, but recently decided it was time to prepare for bikini season. I've continued my strength training as usual, but I still refuse to get my lazy butt on a treadmill so the only way to get rid of the fat is to watch every calorie and keep the cheating to a minimum. It's made for a pretty boring diet, but over the last month I've managed to lose about a pound per week without any cardiovascular exercise. There's hope for us lazy bums yet.;)

G
#4 ·
CobraChic said:
Don't blame it on the kids!! I have 3.. :mad:
Whoa! calm down honey!! Im not blaming it on my son im blaming on the fact that ive been working out 4 days a week for the past month, watching what i eat and STILL havent lost a single pound. Before i had my son my metabolism was a lot faster than it is now... sorry i dont have a body and metabolism like yours....

#5 ·
brittney420 said:
Whoa! calm down honey!! Im not blaming it on my son im blaming on the fact that ive been working out 4 days a week for the past month, watching what i eat and STILL havent lost a single pound. Before i had my son my metabolism was a lot faster than it is now... sorry i dont have a body and metabolism like yours....
fuck it, skinny people suck anways.

#7 ·
Got Boost? said:
I hate cardio and haven't done any in a good 3 months, but recently decided it was time to prepare for bikini season. I've continued my strength training as usual, but I still refuse to get my lazy butt on a treadmill so the only way to get rid of the fat is to watch every calorie and keep the cheating to a minimum. It's made for a pretty boring diet, but over the last month I've managed to lose about a pound per week without any cardiovascular exercise. There's hope for us lazy bums yet.;)
bitch ass...

#20 ·
cold said:
Bah! They're lucky, and Cobra Chic is hot, but you're a cute little thick chick(at least from the pics in the now dead "don't tell" thread.) If you're ever in KC and need help "working" out, holler at me :D
Whoa! Did he say "thick?" Hey, Britt - he has obviously never met you. :confused: You're anything but thick. You don't need to lose weight at all. Just keep working out to stay in shape and get toned. You look great, sweetie. :)

G
#22 ·
SuperMsLopez said:
Whoa! Did he say "thick?" Hey, Britt - he has obviously never met you. :confused: You're anything but thick. You don't need to lose weight at all. Just keep working out to stay in shape and get toned. You look great, sweetie. :)
i know.. i didnt wanna say anything i didnt want to seem conceited but... i wish i were thick then i might have some cha chas *shrug* Thanks hon, you have an awesome body as well!

im maxing around 135 right nowthat 315 was " heavy negatives".. i guess it was heavier then i thought!!!
LOL aww.... still a hero in my book! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.