Opinions on new audio equipment for my truck
I thinking about getting a stereo installed in my 2008 F250 crew cab. I used to know enough about car audio to do all my own work, but it has been a while. I am looking for quality sound for a good price. I am looking to:
• Replace headunit with a double-din touch screen (something like the Alpine IVA-W505?) I have no need for navigation as I use my laptop for that.
• Replace all the mids/tweets with better sounding ones
• Two 12” subs under rear seat (currently has fold-out metal rack)
• 1 or 2 amps to run speakers
• 1,000 watt power inverter hidden somewhere
What is everyone’s recommendation for headunit, speakers, subs, and amp? Like I said, I have been out of it for a while, so I don’t know who makes good stuff.
Anybody have the W505 that can comment on it?
.مايك كيرشنر ، المسافر من العالم
08 Ford F250 FX4
07 Yamaha 700R
07 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
08 Harley Night Rod Special