Composite to Component - DFWstangs Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Time Served
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas
Posts: 641
Composite to Component

how can i convert it?

<iframe src="" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

96GT KYB shocks and struts, Steeda C&C plates, Eibach Prokit, full exhaust!

Mods in the works!
Bullitt intake...PI up tha tranny!
Dallas_5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
you would need to buy a composite to component up converter.

they do make stand alone units but they arent cheap.

probably a cheaper and easier way is to buy a receiver with upconverting capability. a LOT pre-hdmi receivers (a few years old) have the ability to upconvert composite and s-video feeds to a single monitor out component cable.
some new receivers may still have this feature along with upconverting to HDMI which has become the new thing.

what application would this be used in?
momo stallion is offline  
Sponsored Links


Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome