More TV questions... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
More TV questions...

Are we going to be seeing similar TV prices as was on black friday? Before Christmas or after? I'm ready to purchase and some of the TVs I was looking at then are now 300 more, at least.

Also would plasma be fine for a room with no natural lighting and no gaming? I usually would go for an LCD, but since the no gaming maybe I have more options.
Skidmark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Are we going to be seeing similar TV prices as was on black friday? Before Christmas or after? I'm ready to purchase and some of the TVs I was looking at then are now 300 more, at least.

Also would plasma be fine for a room with no natural lighting and no gaming? I usually would go for an LCD, but since the no gaming maybe I have more options.
The only downsides I can find to plasma are glare and burn-in issues. If you are not woirried about glare, and you're not going to play games with it, definitely keep that option open. Personally, my entry level Samsung plasmas have a lot better picture to me than some of the more expensive Samsung LCDs I've seen. I do get glare at times, and I'm nervous about playing any games on them. I've heard people claim that burn-in isn't really a concern anymore, but as soon as I opened my TV the first piece of paper in the box (on top of the manual and warranty stuff) was a big warning about burn-in and stating that it wasn't covered under warranty. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. But I'm thrilled with the picture. Do LCDs have any problems with burn-in? I dunno. My DLP doesn't.

I didn't see any prices this Black Friday that were all that exciting. Keep an eye on the ads out there and you'll probably find deals that are just as good again, especially after Christmas and then again after the Superbowl.
jluv is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
The only downsides I can find to plasma are glare and burn-in issues. If you are not woirried about glare, and you're not going to play games with it, definitely keep that option open. Personally, my entry level Samsung plasmas have a lot better picture to me than some of the more expensive Samsung LCDs I've seen. I do get glare at times, and I'm nervous about playing any games on them. I've heard people claim that burn-in isn't really a concern anymore, but as soon as I opened my TV the first piece of paper in the box (on top of the manual and warranty stuff) was a big warning about burn-in and stating that it wasn't covered under warranty. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. But I'm thrilled with the picture. Do LCDs have any problems with burn-in? I dunno. My DLP doesn't.

I didn't see any prices this Black Friday that were all that exciting. Keep an eye on the ads out there and you'll probably find deals that are just as good again, especially after Christmas and then again after the Superbowl.
Thanks Jared,

The TV will be pretty much for watching regular ol' TV on as I have an LCD for gaming in the living room. This one is solely for watching TV in my room. During black friday a few stores were running a 40" samsung LCD and I should have picked one up, now i'm kicking myself in the ass. I'm seeing some 50" samsung plasma for about 1k, but they are 720. I will be purchasing at best buy, so it'll have to be from there or a price match.

LCDs do not have any problems with burn-in!
Skidmark is offline  
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:04 PM
B-WIZ
 
KOZMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: There's a huge chance I've been registered longer than you.
Posts: 1,807
I don't know about the prices, but I would recommend a plasma for what your situation is described as.

Burn-in is almost non-existent anyway.

I own a 42" LG plasma and play more xbox than prolly anyone you know and I have no burn-in.

Also, I noticed you said you were going to put this in your bedroom and you have a lcd for gaming else where. What else are you going to source to this tv? i.e. HD cable, Satellite, DVD, blu-ray etc..




DFWSTANGS: just a jump-the-gun, criticize and judge-all-before-you-know-shit, racists, extremist, whats-a-mustang?, internet forum.
KOZMO is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOZMO
I don't know about the prices, but I would recommend a plasma for what your situation is described as.

Burn-in is almost non-existent anyway.

I own a 42" LG plasma and play more xbox than prolly anyone you know and I have no burn-in.

Also, I noticed you said you were going to put this in your bedroom and you have a lcd for gaming else where. What else are you going to source to this tv? i.e. HD cable, Satellite, DVD, blu-ray etc..
My room is pretty small, I don't have space for anything else unless I start putting equipment in my closet, which is a no go for now. The only thing that will be connected to this TV is satellite; dish network.

It's cool because i've never considered a plasma, but I keep hearing that the colors look much more real on them than an LCD.
Skidmark is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:13 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOZMO
I don't know about the prices, but I would recommend a plasma for what your situation is described as.

Burn-in is almost non-existent anyway.

I own a 42" LG plasma and play more xbox than prolly anyone you know and I have no burn-in.

Also, I noticed you said you were going to put this in your bedroom and you have a lcd for gaming else where. What else are you going to source to this tv? i.e. HD cable, Satellite, DVD, blu-ray etc..
I get plenty of image retention on my plasmas and they supposedly have that pixel shifting feature to avoid it. Luckily there is no permanent burn-in yet. I'm real careful about avoiding it though. I can't take the word of someone who says it's not really an issue when the manufacturer states loud and clear that it's a serious concern and it's up to me to keep it from happening because they won't warranty it at all.

Skid, any reason why 720p won't be good enough for what you're using it for? That's what I have in the game room and my bedroom. Unless you are watching Bluray movies, the 720p will be every bit as good as the 1080p.
jluv is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Skid, any reason why 720p won't be good enough for what you're using it for? That's what I have in the game room and my bedroom. Unless you are watching Bluray movies, the 720p will be every bit as good as the 1080p.
720 should be fine for me, I was just saying it. The one in our living room is 720 is pretty damn clear on the 360, actually gonna pick up another one to use as my computer monitor.

I just ordered a wall mount from monoprice, cheap as hell, 28 shipped.

Now I just wait it out and see if I can find any deals. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not picking up the 40 samsung during black friday. :: sigh ::
Skidmark is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Gunga galunga
 
jakesford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pimpin the West Side!! (Benbrook)
Posts: 7,544
I would go with plasma, the only reason I went with LCD is that I have a window right next to the TV and LCD's have much less glare. Plasma's will give you blacker blacks and richer colors compared to LCD's especially on the lower end models, LCD's really do better when they are in a room with ambient light... Honestly even at 42" the difference between 720p and 1080p is pretty damn small, If you were looking at the 46"+ range, and you are sitting decently close, then 1080p maybe worth it.

"Apres moi le deluge"


jakesford is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Here's a couple from Bestbuy... whatcha think would be the better setup?

50" Panasonic / 720p / plasma / $930
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218020986624

50" Samsung / 720p / plasma / $1050
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1202649424626

The Samsung seems better from the specs IMO. Fuckin' sucks I was looking through the reviews and people were picking them up for 799.
Skidmark is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Professional Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Closed Course
Posts: 6,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I've heard people claim that burn-in isn't really a concern anymore, but as soon as I opened my TV the first piece of paper in the box (on top of the manual and warranty stuff) was a big warning about burn-in and stating that it wasn't covered under warranty. It kinda pissed me off a little bit.
Burn-in is considered by the manufacturers to be "customer negligence" and not a manufacturing defect which is what the warranty is there to cover. If they tell you about it and you let an image sit on the screen long enough to burn-in, it isn't their fault.
It takes a long time to burn a plasma and most have a setting for burn reduction(basically it white washes the screen or has a rolling black/white pattern). If you are pausing a game/movie for an extended amount of time just turn the TV off, your image will be there when you turn it back on.
There are some extended warranties that cover burn-in, but not all. I am currently replacing a Samsung panel under Circuit City's plan because the customer likes to pause his DVR for hours at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
My DLP doesn't.
A DLP can't have "burn-in" due to the nature of the technology.
A DLP can have a stuck mirror though, which can be more annoying. A stuck mirror on a DLP will cause either bright white dot or a black dot depending on how the DLP mirror sticks. If it sticks in the "on" position you will have a white dot; "off" will be a black dot- normally a stuck "off" mirror isn't noticeable.
71chevellejohn is offline  
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
phuk therd gier
 
SY04Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: plano
Posts: 1,956
if you buy from best buy- their "geek squad warranty" DOES cover burn-in on plasmas

04 converted V8
SY04Mustang is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 04:43 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71chevellejohn
Burn-in is considered by the manufacturers to be "customer negligence" and not a manufacturing defect which is what the warranty is there to cover. If they tell you about it and you let an image sit on the screen long enough to burn-in, it isn't their fault.
It takes a long time to burn a plasma and most have a setting for burn reduction(basically it white washes the screen or has a rolling black/white pattern). If you are pausing a game/movie for an extended amount of time just turn the TV off, your image will be there when you turn it back on.
There are some extended warranties that cover burn-in, but not all. I am currently replacing a Samsung panel under Circuit City's plan because the customer likes to pause his DVR for hours at a time.
I understand all of that. It just backs up what I said and doesn't make it any better. The problem with their "not our fault" stance is that they won't back the product up even if gets burn in without being misused/abused. In other words, they are saying that even if it gets burn in the very first time you turn it on for 5 minutes, tough shit. So no matter how many times you, or the guy at the store, or anyone else say it isn't a problem if you treat the TV correctly, it's just words. There is no guarantee or warranty if it screws up and gets burn in, no matter what I did or didn't do to it.

Again, I love my plasmas, but people saying that burn in isn't an issue are wasting their breath unless the manufacturers start backing that up.

I'm scared to play video games on mine at all because most video games have some kind of guage/meter in a corner. There are even some TV channels I won't watch because they have big solid stamps in the bottom right corner, just in case i forgot what channel I was watching. A lot of them are opaque and don't bother me much, but on some stations they are solid, coloful, and pretty damn big. That's annoying no matter what TV I'm watching. And I make sure to stretch non-HD programs so I won't have the bars on the sides. I don't watch movies on the plasmas, but I'd be nervous about a lot of the anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) flicks because of the bars at top and bottom.
jluv is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,520
Wait till after Xmas or even after the superbowl, prices will drop. new year = newer technology = cheaper prices on "older" stuff.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
B-WIZ
 
KOZMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: There's a huge chance I've been registered longer than you.
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I get plenty of image retention on my plasmas and they supposedly have that pixel shifting feature to avoid it. Luckily there is no permanent burn-in yet. I'm real careful about avoiding it though. I can't take the word of someone who says it's not really an issue when the manufacturer states loud and clear that it's a serious concern and it's up to me to keep it from happening because they won't warranty it at all.

Skid, any reason why 720p won't be good enough for what you're using it for? That's what I have in the game room and my bedroom. Unless you are watching Bluray movies, the 720p will be every bit as good as the 1080p.

Well if your car came with a tag that said they wont cover, under warranty, if you sit in your drive way and hold the gas pedal to the floor till it explodes, does that make you concerned about the car you just purchased?

Seriously though, you will get semi image retition temporarily, mainly when you first purchase your television. I would suggest running the settings on low such as brightness and contrast.

I SWEAR my tv has been left on a still screen TWICE over night with no damage done to the panel.

Once with a video game and once with a DVD title screen.




DFWSTANGS: just a jump-the-gun, criticize and judge-all-before-you-know-shit, racists, extremist, whats-a-mustang?, internet forum.
KOZMO is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Well shit. I got home last night and one of my plasmas has taken a dump. It works, but the screen is messed up. You know those investment commercials where they take a real video of some dude's face talking and then make it animated? That's how my shit looks. Everyone's face looks greasy and fake and all bright and lit up, as if they are melting plastic.

I'm on the phone with Samsung right now. The chick I'm talking to doesn't understand what I'm describing (not really her fault), but I keep telling her it's just something wrong with the display itself. They are going to send someone out to try to fix it. It's barely 4 months old.

We'll see how quickly they can get it up and running before I decide whether or not I'm satisfied. Electronics break. No biggie as long as they take care of it.

I use the other one (identical TV) a lot more often, and it's still working beautifully.
jluv is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:55 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Well shit. I got home last night and one of my plasmas has taken a dump. It works, but the screen is messed up.
Let us know what the repair technician sez, my next set will be a Plasma but if this is a common problem I might have to go with a true and tried LCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOZMO
Well if your car came with a tag that said they wont cover, under warranty, if you sit in your drive way and hold the gas pedal to the floor till it explodes, does that make you concerned about the car you just purchased?
That's an invalid and retarded analogy.

This would be like Ford saying they do not cover engine failure at all because some people could do stupid shit like that to blow them up.

Samsung's not saying "If you leave some shit on all day and it gets burn-in, we won't cover it." They are saying "We don't cover burn-in, period." And then you're saying "Don't worry, it won't happen."

Since Samsung made my TV and decides if/when they will replace it, I have to go by what they say instead of just taking your word for it. Surely you can see the logic in that. It's obviously enough of an issue for them to make sure their customers know not to have anything stationary on the screen for more than 15% of the total viewing time (that's less than 10 minutes for every hour of viewing), and to then make it clear that they don't cover it no matter what. Therefore, I know I better be real careful about it, because if I take your word for it and it happens, they aren't going to replace it for me. Are you?
jluv is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Well shit. I got home last night and one of my plasmas has taken a dump. It works, but the screen is messed up. You know those investment commercials where they take a real video of some dude's face talking and then make it animated? That's how my shit looks. Everyone's face looks greasy and fake and all bright and lit up, as if they are melting plastic.

I'm on the phone with Samsung right now. The chick I'm talking to doesn't understand what I'm describing (not really her fault), but I keep telling her it's just something wrong with the display itself. They are going to send someone out to try to fix it. It's barely 4 months old.

We'll see how quickly they can get it up and running before I decide whether or not I'm satisfied. Electronics break. No biggie as long as they take care of it.

I use the other one (identical TV) a lot more often, and it's still working beautifully.
Dang Hopefully they'll fix it up for you!
Skidmark is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:04 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Dang Hopefully they'll fix it up for you!
I have to go home and get the serial number and call back to schedule a time for someone to come out. I have a pretty good feeling about it so far.
jluv is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I have to go home and get the serial number and call back to schedule a time for someone to come out. I have a pretty good feeling about it so far.
Sounds like a go so far! I think i'm done buying stuff... merry christmas to myself from myself lol

Went a bit different route. My room is not big at all so I figured I would be able to downsize from the 50" I had planned.

Samsung - 46" 1080p LCD.

A couple reasons for this is I now have the 1080p for future upgrades and if I ever do decide to use this as a main TV I can game on it without too many worries.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218015167704

Gonna try to find someone to help me get it later lol
Skidmark is offline  
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Sounds like a go so far! I think i'm done buying stuff... merry christmas to myself from myself lol

Went a bit different route. My room is not big at all so I figured I would be able to downsize from the 50" I had planned.

Samsung - 46" 1080p LCD.

A couple reasons for this is I now have the 1080p for future upgrades and if I ever do decide to use this as a main TV I can game on it without too many worries.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218015167704

Gonna try to find someone to help me get it later lol
Not bad, but I would go ahead and get the one with 120hz, when the LCD's get that big blurring is a problem, though the 5ms speed is impressive.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
Not bad, but I would go ahead and get the one with 120hz, when the LCD's get that big blurring is a problem, though the 5ms speed is impressive.
The deal has been done, waiting on a friend to head over and we're gonna pick it up.

I'm estatic... my room is becoming a nerds heaven.
Skidmark is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 11:48 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Nice dude! That seems like a pretty good price.
jluv is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Professional Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Closed Course
Posts: 6,664
Quote:
This would be like Ford saying they do not cover engine failure at all because some people could do stupid shit like that to blow them up.

Samsung's not saying "If you leave some shit on all day and it gets burn-in, we won't cover it." They are saying "We don't cover burn-in, period."
Ford doesn't cover negligent behavior and neither do TV manufacturers. If a burn-in occurs as a result of a manufacturing defect or part failure, then it would be covered. CRT- based TVs do the same thing and have never been covered and that's not going to change anytime in the near future.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I have to go home and get the serial number and call back to schedule a time for someone to come out. I have a pretty good feeling about it so far.

Be sure to get the version# from the unit as well, that way the tech can order the correct set of parts to fix it. Samsung has the model#(which can have multiple suffixes) and also a version# that identify which set of parts are inside that particular unit.

If the service center that got your workorder operates how we do; they should be able to order parts and fix it in one trip. Samsung can generally have parts to the servicer in 3-4 business days assuming they are in stock.
71chevellejohn is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 12:32 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71chevellejohn
If a burn-in occurs as a result of a manufacturing defect or part failure, then it would be covered.
That's not what my paperwork states. It makes it very clear that burn-in is not covered at all.

It also makes it very clear that you should never have a stationary image on the screen for more than 9 minutes per hour of viewing (15% of total viewing time), in order to avoid burn-in. That's not long at all. That doesn't allow me to play games.

It also makes it very clear that when watching widescreen (2.35:1 ratio) movies that it's important to stretch or zoom the image to make sure there are no black bars. That kinda sucks too.

No offense, but when the manufacturer states all of this, you guys saying otherwise carries zero weight to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71chevellejohn
Be sure to get the version# from the unit as well, that way the tech can order the correct set of parts to fix it. Samsung has the model#(which can have multiple suffixes) and also a version# that identify which set of parts are inside that particular unit.

If the service center that got your workorder operates how we do; they should be able to order parts and fix it in one trip. Samsung can generally have parts to the servicer in 3-4 business days assuming they are in stock.
I'm not sure about a version number, but I was able to give them every number they asked for except for the serial number. Gotta call them back tomorrow with that.
jluv is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,421
Plasmas also get fairly hot compared to an LCD. Imagine a space heater at 105 degrees with the same surface area as your TV's screen.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:22 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
Plasmas also get fairly hot compared to an LCD. Imagine a space heater at 105 degrees with the same surface area as your TV's screen.
I have noticed this. Whenever I walk past the one in my bedroom you can certainly feel the heat coming off of it from 2-3 feet away.
jluv is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
50" Samsung / 720p / plasma / $1050
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1202649424626

The Samsung seems better from the specs IMO. Fuckin' sucks I was looking through the reviews and people were picking them up for 799.
Got mine for $999 Circuit City. Circuit City credit card, no interest for 48 months and the TV is awesome thus far.

Come to find out, my dad has this same tv. He has had it for a year plus and has no complaints. He watches more TV than you can shake a stick at and hasnt had any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by 347Mike View Post
Got mine for $999 Circuit City. Circuit City credit card, no interest for 48 months and the TV is awesome thus far.

Come to find out, my dad has this same tv. He has had it for a year plus and has no complaints. He watches more TV than you can shake a stick at and hasnt had any problems.
What type of connection are you running to it for TV?
Skidmark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome