What do yall think of this TV/website? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

What do yall think of this TV/website?

I wanted to get yall's opinions on this television, as well as this website. This is a fairly newly released television from samsung that is supposed to be great. Im sure it will suit my needs fine, samsung's screens have a good reputation. I am kind of wondering if it is a good idea to order it from this website, however. They seem to be somewhere in the area of $500 cheaper than most other sites. I dont know how trustworth they are, i get kinda paranoid when ordering from new sites i have never used before. Even sites that are cheap are selling the thing for like $2049 instead of $2449 like best buy and circuit city. So it kind of makes me wonder how they are selling it for $1774 or whatever that price was. Thoughts?

http://www.preferredphoto.com/viewpr...5131&l=Froogle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 11:03 AM
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95
I wanted to get yall's opinions on this television, as well as this website. This is a fairly newly released television from samsung that is supposed to be great. Im sure it will suit my needs fine, samsung's screens have a good reputation. I am kind of wondering if it is a good idea to order it from this website, however. They seem to be somewhere in the area of $500 cheaper than most other sites. I dont know how trustworth they are, i get kinda paranoid when ordering from new sites i have never used before. Even sites that are cheap are selling the thing for like $2049 instead of $2449 like best buy and circuit city. So it kind of makes me wonder how they are selling it for $1774 or whatever that price was. Thoughts?

http://www.preferredphoto.com/viewpr...5131&l=Froogle
Most places selling it at $2050 have free shipping, that's a part of it. The other part is that most of the places selling it for $2050 are authorized Samsung dealers.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Time Served

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

looks like everyone hates that site and they do horrible business.

'01 Bullitt #0054

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:15 PM
PVC Racing

with that kind of reviews i would keep looking. I have the 61inch samsung but its not the LED. I'm very happy with it, for the price its perfect for me. It was $1400 to the door, shipping was good. Damn thing came on a 18 wheeler down my street. lol.

"Less talkie talkie more ping pong"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclestang89
with that kind of reviews i would keep looking. I have the 61inch samsung but its not the LED. I'm very happy with it, for the price its perfect for me. It was $1400 to the door, shipping was good. Damn thing came on a 18 wheeler down my street. lol.
All i have seen is good reviews. Which ones are you talking about? Oh wait you are talking about the website.

Which site would yall recommend to buy from? I would like to get it for $2k instead of $2.5K if i could. Hell who wouldnt.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"

Last edited by justinsn95; 06-24-2008 at 12:28 PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
All i have seen is good reviews. Which ones are you talking about? Oh wait you are talking about the website.

Which site would yall recommend to buy from? I would like to get it for $2k instead of $2.5K if i could. Hell who wouldnt.
the website you are wanting to buy from has TERRIBLE reviews. If it's too good to be true...it probably is.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:58 PM
PVC Racing

Quote:

check out amazon or buy.com

"Less talkie talkie more ping pong"
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
lol, this place sucks now

pricegrabber.com

just put in the model number
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

Thanks guys. What are yall's opinions on the TV itself? Think that is to big? Like the brand?

Quote:

Quote:
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Time Served

Sent PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement