Buying a TV. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Buying a TV.

With the tax return coming back and being fairly hefty I'm going to invest in a new tv, mainly because the one I have has been broken for about 2 years. Yes... I haven't had a working tv in 2 years... sad I know.

Anyway I'm looking at a flat screen / flat panel or whatever you want to call it. I wanted to get some input since I haven't really shopped for them before. What are the things to stay away from? What do I want to look for as far as capabilities or anything like that? Any brands to stay away from? I'm not looking for anything super huge, probably like a 30inch wide screen will be about the right size.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Colorado Dreamin'

Try the media room forum..

90 Bronco

When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story. - Barney Stinson

A lie is a great story that someone ruined with the truth. - Barney Stinson
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:17 PM
The token Asian guy

Have you tried this? http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Tools....aspx?g=260050

It has info about the features to help understand stuff.

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
With the tax return coming back and being fairly hefty I'm going to invest in a new tv, mainly because the one I have has been broken for about 2 years. Yes... I haven't had a working tv in 2 years... sad I know.

Anyway I'm looking at a flat screen / flat panel or whatever you want to call it. I wanted to get some input since I haven't really shopped for them before. What are the things to stay away from? What do I want to look for as far as capabilities or anything like that? Any brands to stay away from? I'm not looking for anything super huge, probably like a 30inch wide screen will be about the right size.

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/542...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

All you need to know.
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Big "foot"

I've heard nothing but good things about Vizio. In fact, my parents got me one for Christmas.

But if there's any way I can talk you into a 38" Sony flat screen (not flat panel, it's a deep TV), I've got one for sale for cheeeeeaaaap.

post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE
I've heard nothing but good things about Vizio. In fact, my parents got me one for Christmas.

Vizio is about the best you can get for the $$$.

I have a Samsung LCD (32"), and I LOVE it. My picture is so much more crisp, and bold than any other tv I've ever seen. Mine is only 1080i, but I want 1080p on my next one. I seriously can't say enough good about my Samsung.

If you haven't had a tv in two years, 720p or 1080i is more than enough for you. The only way to take full advantage of 1080p is if you have an HD dvd player, or Bluray player. So if you have neither, and don't plan on getting either, don't waste your money on a 1080p set.
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Thanks for the replies fellas, definitely helpful information

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm on a boat.

I recently bought a Panasonic 42 inch plasma. It's a 720p/1080i set and so far it's great. Vizio's are nice for the money as stated before. Also I have no idea how good they are, but Best Buy's Insignia brand TV's are pretty cheap. They seemed to have a pretty nice picture too. No need for 1080p unless you've got to have the latest and greatest.
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. B
I recently bought a Panasonic 42 inch plasma. It's a 720p/1080i set and so far it's great. Vizio's are nice for the money as stated before. Also I have no idea how good they are, but Best Buy's Insignia brand TV's are pretty cheap. They seemed to have a pretty nice picture too. No need for 1080p unless you've got to have the latest and greatest.

Pretty much everywhere I've looked or read, said the ONLY bargain TV to buy is a Vizio. Don't waste your time or money on any of the rest, as there is no comparison in quality.
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE

But if there's any way I can talk you into a 38" Sony flat screen (not flat panel, it's a deep TV), I've got one for sale for cheeeeeaaaap.
Blake how big is it? Cause im planning on putting this tv on top of a dresser in my room.

post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:51 PM
mannish boy

I've been looking off and on for the past few weeks...

Say no to projections... If you DO get a projection, don't ever look at a quality plasma or LCD or you'll feel like you got ripped off!

LCD's are going to be a little more expensive than plasmas. They are less prone to get image burn-in than plasmas, but a modern, quality plasma isn't going to burn-in either.

for pure picture quality, I dont' think you can beat a plasma. Whenever I compare the two side by side, the LCD just seems more grainy. Even 1080p/120hz. Granted, that's standing pretty close.

Size will dictate what's best IMO.

for a 37-40", I'm liking Samsung or Panasonic LCD's. in that small of a TV, a 720p looks pretty decent.

in the 42-50+ range, I gotta have a Plasma... I really like Panasonics, but I'm pretty hung up on the Philips Kuro (only problem is the fucking things are expensive!)

and I'm sorry, but if I get something that big, I'm getting 1080p
post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Resident Epicurean

Another thing to keep in mind. Don't get a plasma if you get a lot of natural light in the room the tv will go in. Plasmas have the glossy finish on the glass, and you WILL get glare no matter what the salesman tells you. LCD's usually have the dull finish on the glass, and I get little to no glare at all.
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter

As would I, but it will be years before any tv is broadcast in 1080p. 1080p is a price premium, and a lot of people won't ever need it. Plus, I have a PS3 so I benefit from the 1080p in video games, and movies.
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

I'm really want to keep it under $700 if I can. Do yall think I can pick up something decent around that much? As I said, I'm not looking for anything huge... probably 30inches or less.

post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:58 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:

Say no to projections... If you DO get a projection, don't ever look at a quality plasma or LCD or you'll feel like you got ripped off!

LCD's are going to be a little more expensive than plasmas. They are less prone to get image burn-in than plasmas, but a modern, quality plasma isn't going to burn-in either.

for pure picture quality, I dont' think you can beat a plasma. Whenever I compare the two side by side, the LCD just seems more grainy. Even 1080p/120hz. Granted, that's standing pretty close.

for a 37-40", I'm liking Samsung or Panasonic LCD's. in that small of a TV, a 720p looks pretty decent.

in the 42-50+ range, I gotta have a Plasma... I really like Panasonics, but I'm pretty hung up on the Philips Kuro (only problem is the fucking things are expensive!)

I haven't seen a LCD or plasma that makes me regret having my DLP. You can't beat the size/price ratio with DLP either. And I'm not sure what you've seen, but the picture quality is awesome. IMO the only reason to get LCD or plasma is if you plan on hanging it on the wall. That said, I do want flat panels for two rooms in my house. But for the main living room, I like a really big TV, so plasma and LCD are out.
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
haha, I got the 4071 (the next model up from that one) for $1499 from Circuit City. It is an excellent TV though.
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:00 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Another thing to keep in mind. Don't get a plasma if you get a lot of natural light in the room the tv will go in. Plasmas have the glossy finish on the glass, and you WILL get glare no matter what the salesman tells you. LCD's usually have the dull finish on the glass, and I get little to no glare at all.
a lot of the newer plasma offerings have anti-glare, really not bad at all. not near as bad as my old school POS TV's
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Are you still around the DFW area? It's always been the exact opposite to me on the LCD vs. Plasma. Plasma needs a lot of work to get a nice fluid picture out of the box.

The best (and consumer rated best) RPTV is the KDS-50/55/60-A3000, for the money, it's really hard to beat. You can pick up the 50" for around $1299, 55" for around $1499 and so on. It's got 5+ native 1080p inputs (3 hdmi, 2 component), it's basically the same TV as the XBR's. It's also very slim and light.

If you're still around, let me know and you can check them out...Right now I have the 55A3000 and the Samsung LNT4071. I can show them hooked up via BD/HD-DVD, etc.

Grant
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:04 PM
not exclude

Quote:
I have my Samsung in a room with two ceiling tall windows off to the left of the TV. It doesn't glare at all (given, the windows also face NE).
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:08 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I haven't seen a LCD or plasma that makes me regret having my DLP. You can't beat the size/price ratio with DLP either. And I'm not sure what you've seen, but the picture quality is awesome. IMO the only reason to get LCD or plasma is if you plan on hanging it on the wall. That said, I do want flat panels for two rooms in my house. But for the main living room, I like a really big TV, so plasma and LCD are out.
whenever I look at them side by side, there's just no comparison... The DLP's always look dim and dull next to the plasma and a good LCD

I was REALLY hawk-eyeing this: 61" Panasonic 1080p $1300 to your door! as recently as last night! But I went up to Fry's again and compared, and I don't think I can live with the projection after seeing the higher end plasmas We've got plenty of room for a projection. If we get a plasma or LCD, it won't be wall mounted

a 50" will be fine for my living room... I'm just hanging back a LITTLE longer waiting for prices to come down a little more

for the bedroom I think I'll be fine with a 37-40"
post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:10 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Are you still around the DFW area? It's always been the exact opposite to me on the LCD vs. Plasma. Plasma needs a lot of work to get a nice fluid picture out of the box.

The best (and consumer rated best) RPTV is the KDS-50/55/60-A3000, for the money, it's really hard to beat. You can pick up the 50" for around $1299, 55" for around $1499 and so on. It's got 5+ native 1080p inputs (3 hdmi, 2 component), it's basically the same TV as the XBR's. It's also very slim and light.

If you're still around, let me know and you can check them out...Right now I have the 55A3000 and the Samsung LNT4071. I can show them hooked up via BD/HD-DVD, etc.

Grant
Unfortunately, I'm not. I'd love to check them out. Every time I look at them side by side, the LCD's just seem more grainy when there's fast motion going on.
post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
a lot of the newer plasma offerings have anti-glare, really not bad at all. not near as bad as my old school POS TV's

The Samsung plasma a buddy bought on Black Friday this year, has some type of anti glare, but it doesn't work. That shit is glare city if his blinds are open.
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Are you still around the DFW area? It's always been the exact opposite to me on the LCD vs. Plasma.

Yep, same here.
post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Yep, same here.
odd
post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Lifer

Wait until Fry's has the A3000 on sale again. Go up there and check it out, or you can look at the reviews on www.avsforum.com that I started. The only thing good that Panasonic has going is the 5 year lamp warranty. Picture wise, it's not very good. Also, BB had that TV (except last years model, though it may not have even been last years model, can't remember off top of my head, either way there's not much difference) for like $999+ tax.

I will say once a Plasma gets "tuned" per se, they look pretty good. Out of the box, I've never seen one that impressed me. (Yes, this includes the Pioneers that cost the same as a Kia).
post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
(Yes, this includes the Pioneers that cost the same as a Kia).

LMFAO!!! I take it those are the Pioneer Elites? My brother in law bought one of those, in a 50 incher.
post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

What goes into "tuning" a tv?

post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What goes into "tuning" a tv?
It's calibration and costs roughly $250 (on the low-end) and up. Worth it for the video-phile, but for the average consumer, most of the TV's aren't too far off (once you've adjusted the retna-burning contrast ratio).
post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LMFAO!!! I take it those are the Pioneer Elites? My brother in law bought one of those, in a 50 incher.
Yep, those are it. Ridiculously overpriced. (Yes, I'm aware of all their spec's, before someone jumps me for that statement).
post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
yes, jluv

I wouldn't base an opinion off of what they look like side by side in a big electronics store. That may sound counterintuitive, but they usually just open them up and throw them on display. Sometimes the settings are WAY off from what they should be. The lighting in a store like that is less than ideal. Who knows what they are doing with their source material. Heck, they could easily make one TV look better than another if they are trying to push it harder. Read lots of reviews. Check them out in buddies' homes if you have a chance. I'm not sold on the idea that LCD or plasma is leaps and bounds better picture than DLP, but I'm no super TV guru, either. 1080p on my base model Mitsu DLP looks practically flawless and very bright and colorful. I have never seen anything that would make me regret choocing this TV. But you do have a lot more choices in your size range, which ws a big factor for me as well. Even when I purchase a flat panel, it will need to be 50"+, so I think that limits me to plasma.
post #31 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
I wouldn't base an opinion off of what they look like side by side in a big electronics store. That may sound counterintuitive, but they usually just open them up and throw them on display. Sometimes the settings are WAY off from what they should be. The lighting in a stroe like that is less than ideal. Who knows what they are doing with their source material. Heck, they could easily make one TV look better than another if they are trying to push it harder. Read lots of reviews. Check them out in buddy's homes if you have a chance. I'm not sold on the idea that LCD or plasma is leaps and bounds better picture than DLP, but I'm no sper TV guru, either. 1080p on my base model Mitsu DLP looks practically flawless and very bright and colorful. I have never seen anything that would make me regret choocing this TV. But you do have a lot more choices in your size range, which ws a big factor for me as well. Even when I purchase a flat panel, it will need to be 50"+, so I think that limits me to plasma.
oh I hear ya, and I don't doubt that they adjust the picture to make the one they're trying to clear out look better! LOL

I'll definately be doing some more research before I buy, and I'll definately look at DLP's again, but I keep coming to back to a Panasonic or Philips plasma
post #32 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I wouldn't base an opinion off of what they look like side by side in a big electronics store. That may sound counterintuitive, but they usually just open them up and throw them on display. Sometimes the settings are WAY off from what they should be. The lighting in a stroe like that is less than ideal. Who knows what they are doing with their source material. Heck, they could easily make one TV look better than another if they are trying to push it harder. Read lots of reviews. Check them out in buddy's homes if you have a chance. I'm not sold on the idea that LCD or plasma is leaps and bounds better picture than DLP, but I'm no sper TV guru, either. 1080p on my base model Mitsu DLP looks practically flawless and very bright and colorful. I have never seen anything that would make me regret choocing this TV. But you do have a lot more choices in your size range, which ws a big factor for me as well. Even when I purchase a flat panel, it will need to be 50"+, so I think that limits me to plasma.

Nope. Samsung's got a 52", and 57". The 52" can be had for a reasonable price. The 57" is when you need to pull out the 55 gallon drum of Anal Ease.
post #33 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Nope. Samsung's got a 52", and 57". The 52" can be had for a reasonable price. The 57" is when you need to pull out the 55 gallon drum of Anal Ease.
Is there a reason that they don't really get much bigger? If so, is it because the picture quality starts to suffer? I don't want to "stretch" the limits of what LCD can do. Hell, the 1080p plasmas are an arm and a leg too, from what I've seen.
post #34 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Is there a reason that they don't really get much bigger? If so, is it because the picture quality starts to suffer? I don't want to "stretch" the limits of what LCD can do. Hell, the 1080p plasmas are an arm and a leg too, from what I've seen.

If I'm not mistaken, manufacturing costs prevent them from taking larger flat panel tvs to market. The market doesn't have the demand, I don't think. Manufacturer's will usually cut profit margin on certain models, if the volume can justify it and make up the difference. But from what I've read, the market just isn't there for 50+" flat panels.

Grant suredly knows a hell of a lot more on the subject than I do, so I digress.
post #35 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Resident Epicurean

Jared, this is the one I will go with if I can't bring myself to shell out $7000 for the one I really want. I think this one is a hell of a deal. The "sale" price has been the same since the day after Christmas. I bet it will go down a bit more after the Super Bowl.

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/517...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG
post #36 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, manufacturing costs prevent them from taking larger flat panel tvs to market. The market doesn't have the demand, I don't think. Manufacturer's will usually cut profit margin on certain models, if the volume can justify it and make up the difference. But from what I've read, the market just isn't there for 50+" flat panels.

Grant suredly knows a hell of a lot more on the subject than I do, so I digress.

Makes sense. If they were reasonably priced, I'm sure they'd sell more. I'd love to have a giant flat panel on the wall in my front room and/or bedroom.
post #37 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well, they will and of course the prices will start getting cheaper. Most of the RPTV makers are doing away with them. Less moving parts and less maintnence, really. Right now, they are normally more expensive due to the technology offered, the convienence (less space) and the cost of a wall-mount is normally cheaper than a TV stand.

There hasn't been much of a market for 50"+ LCD/Plasmas due to cost. When you can get a DLP/RPTV for significantly less for the same or bigger, it's really hard to move a $4k 60"+ flat panel. That will change though, due to what I posted above. It's really all about convienence and 9/10 times, the flat panels are more convienent to get home, setup and etc.

The PQ will normally start to suffer as the size gets bigger, due to the source quality. Though, it has gotten a lot better over the years, specifically the last 4 years. It will much better soon as you start seeing the cable tuners and etc built into the TV's, like Panasonic and others are doing with "Tru2way".
post #38 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Jared, this is the one I will go with if I can't bring myself to shell out $7000 for the one I really want. I think this one is a hell of a deal. The "sale" price has been the same since the day after Christmas. I bet it will go down a bit more after the Super Bowl.

nice TV! good price! My dad bought this one and he loves it 40" 720p Samsung LCD - $999
post #39 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Just FYI, that's last years model (and then some) and Fry's online (outpost.com) is normally nowhere near the cheapest retailer. Their website has sucked for years, it wasn't until about 6 months ago they even let you buy stuff off their website with their OWN credit card they offer. The in-store prices/specials are much better.
post #40 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Just FYI, that's last years model (and then some) and Fry's online (outpost.com) is normally nowhere near the cheapest retailer. Their website has sucked for years, it wasn't until about 6 months ago they even let you buy stuff off their website with their OWN credit card they offer. The in-store prices/specials are much better.

Didn't know about it being last year's model (Thanks for letting me know!), but I know about them not being the cheapest.

I do my research/ price shopping online. Then I will usually try to find a store locally that will price match. Too hard to price shop in a store without walking out with a tv that I overpaid for.
post #41 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
mannish boy

I'm definately going to price shop against Amazon... no tax and free shipping in a lot of cases
post #42 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Lifer

Well, anytime you need to price match something...check out Circuit City's. Sometimes (Everytime for me so far) they are desperate to move units. That's the only way I got the LNT4071 for $1499. That's ridiculously low to be purchased anywhere local and actually a little cheaper than the cheapest online retailer.
post #43 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:53 PM
mannish boy

biggest problem I have is being able to do side-by-side comparos with various models as a lot of places don't carry ALL of the ones I'm shopping
post #44 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Well, anytime you need to price match something...check out Circuit City's. Sometimes (Everytime for me so far) they are desperate to move units. That's the only way I got the LNT4071 for $1499. That's ridiculously low to be purchased anywhere local and actually a little cheaper than the cheapest online retailer.

What did they do? Price match + an additional 10%, or what?

I bought my current 32" Samsung from them. I got raped, but it was more due to the flat panels being new. Hell, they were all outrageous when they first came out. I could get 25+" viewing space more for the same or less than I paid for my current tv.
post #45 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What did they do? Price match + an additional 10%, or what?

I bought my current 32" Samsung from them. I got raped, but it was more due to the flat panels being new. Hell, they were all outrageous when they first came out. I could get 25+" viewing space more for the same or less than I paid for my current tv.
Check your PM's.
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
biggest problem I have is being able to do side-by-side comparos with various models as a lot of places don't carry ALL of the ones I'm shopping

As someone else said earlier in the thread, go to Starpower. Next time you come up, just set aside an hour or two to run up there and look at them side by side. Make your decision, and then buy locally.
post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Worship me

I love my Mitsu 73" DLP projection TV. It even looks pretty damn good with an up-converting DVD player. For the price difference I will take a DLP TV over plasma or LCD anyday. The extra money just isn't worth it IMO.
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 06:37 PM
lol, this place sucks now

I <3 my Samsung DLP
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Lifer

We sell a full line of 1080p plasma's(pioneer Elites), lcd's and rear projections(samsung as well as just about every other brand.) And I personally got the Panasonic 56" rear projection lifi(lcd) tv that was on clearance at bestbuy 2 weeks ago, and love it; no complaints. I have a dedicated theater room for it with no windows and pitch black; but HD programming looked no better on my plasma than this does. To me it is all personal preference for anyone. We have customers that love plasmas, ones that love projection, and ones that love lcd's. Take the advice from above and visit a starpower or such; where they probably have all the units pretty well tweaked to their best image and go see what you prefer. Thne go shop at a major brick and mortar store or online.
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Pink Taco KILLA!

Quote:
Thanks for the replies fellas, definitely helpful information

Im selling a NIB Samsung 56" Rear Projection DLP. Model number HL-T5676S Its the slim line.

I have one of these in the living room and its niiiiiiice. I'll take $1400 cash for it. The straps have not been cut on this box.

[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang
Mike.. If you go faster than a 6.4 it would be a miracle - unless you have a strong tail wind. That thing is gonna spit chicken bones everywhere..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
ive come closer to 5's then you ever have, and will be deeper in the 5's then you will ever be...just tell me when you will be ready, ill be waiting...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement