brands of wiring - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-07-2002, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Question brands of wiring

Ok guys,

Who knows of web sites I can order good wiring system off of?

I'm talking about 1/O gauge oxy-free power wire, good battery terminals, fuses. The whole shabang!

I know of streetwires, Lightning Audio, but I want the best shit for my system and I want opinions.

Let me know what you got,

Jerred
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 01:41 AM
Lifer

Smile

I have Stinger wire in my car, and my friend also has all stinger. It's great wire, but it is a little pricey. www.stingerelectronics.com
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Time Served

How much 1/0 do you need. I have a lot left over from my system.

It is also unique in that it is clear blue and regular clear. I also have lots of terminals, distribution, etc for 1/0. To make it even sweeter I also have 4 - 12 gauge in the same color combination, to run to various components of the system (i.e. radio, battery, capacitors, etc.) It is all street wires and runs around $8 - $12 a foot. I can definately cut a fellow member a sweet deal. Better then you would think anyways...it just depends on what you need.

Also, if you need RCAs, I have a couple of 16ft. - 1.5ft. sets of
ZN 5.0s. These are some of the best on the market. They are super thin and they are braided for less noise through the inputs they also match the power wire because they are clear. This is high quality shit. These normally run $50 for 1.5ft. - $200 for 16 ft. If you want high quality shit then I am your man. I usually only deal with the good shi, but most people don't want to spend the dough! It is well worth it because of the apperance and the absolute "zero noise" you will benefit from.

BTW,
Street wires doesn't even have them listed on their site, but I am sure you can search the internet for the specs, pictures and info.

www.streetwires.com

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 10:54 PM
Time Served

Kind of a shitty pic, but......

http://www.eau.com/sw/intercon/
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Time Served

Here is a good place that has most of my stuff listed, but in different sizes. They are pretty reasonable, but I can beat their price.

http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/se...58ce502f607f3/

The pictures are small and do the stuff no justice. Also the power cable I have is listed as "blue and silver" on this site.

BTW,
My stuff is forsale, but if you wanted differents colors I would definately go streetwires because of their selection of colors and their bad ass RCAs. Streetwires is a one stop shop, and you will find everything you need plus more. I used them to DRAG 173dB!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Thanks z0,

I will make sure to pm you when the time comes to get that stuff. I was looking at the ZN 5.0's anyhow and I have been looking for the hookup instead of paying that much. Money is a factor, that is one thing I'm not going to lie about but I'm not going to cut myself short just because it will save me a few dollars. I have an ear for music and I can't stand it when the shit distorts or background comes in.

thanks,
Jerred
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 11:29 PM
Time Served

Then you are talking to the right person. I will make sure I get you what you want. I even if you don't want my stuff I will let you in on every available resource I have, and I have a lot.

Keep in mind that I am very particular about who I help. I can't stand to cut corners! Money is a factor for everyone, but my stuff is always below everyone elses, guaranteed! BTW, I do not help for a profit - i.e. I will only sell my personal stuff for less then what I paid used or not (because I have no use for it anymore), and I always sell at my cost. If there is someone cheaper, I will always let you know. I always look for the best deal, and in the process have made a lot of pretty darn good accounts!

Just let me know when you are ready! Believe me you won't be disappointed!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 02:54 PM
Rolling with the homies

I've got Stinger on my car that I got from EW. Real nice quality and they had a variety of colors and connectors. Pretty nice stuff and for the money really good.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

Sponsored Links
Advertisement