car tracking - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

car tracking

there has been three mustangs stolen in my neighborhood that i know of in the last 2 years, my is safe in the garage till i finish it but eventually it will have to go to the driveway. what do yall know about lojack or any other way of tracking cars if they are stolen, im completely ingnorant in this area so if you have any advice or input let me know. im just exploring my options.

thanks in advance

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE THE PATRON STATE OF SHOOTIN STUFF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 06:26 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Lojack is between $650-750 installed depending on the dealer. Every couple of years they recommend it be serviced. The cool thing is that there isn't a monthly fee for it.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 06:55 AM
EW
Procrastination Racing

GPS based trackers (like the Clifford Matrix model) cover the entire U.S. and can be tracked/located by you with internet or phone, by the monitoring company, and by the popo if stolen. You can also wire in features like unlocking the doors (like if you lock the keys in the car, you can call it and unlock the door), remote start, starter kill, etc that you can control from phone or internet. Basic install is $800. Optional features vary in price. One year of monitoring service is $100 and you get a one year warranty, 2 years-$200-2 year warranty, 3 year-$300-3 year warranty. Unit includes a backup battery and it is recommended to be replaced every two years (maybe $50). The unit can also call, page, email you if your alarm is triggered or if the car is moved without being started.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

thanks for the info guys

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE THE PATRON STATE OF SHOOTIN STUFF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement