Audio guys? I'm having a problem
Well i'm having a problem with my setup. I'll be listening to music and at a random time the sub stops going to the music and i'm getting a steady... thump, 1 second pauce, thump, 1 second pauce, etc...
Everytime this happens I hit my power button and it thumps about twice more then stops. I turn the head unit back on and it works normal until this happens again. It is currently running at 3 ohms, which was already done with purchase.
* Amplifier Type: Mono
* RMS Power: 400W x 1 @ 4 ohms
* THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: 0.02%
* RMS Power: 800W x 1 @ 2 ohms
* Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
* Preamp Outputs: Yes
* Built-In Crossovers: LP
* Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
* Frequency Response: 10-40,000 Hz
* Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB
* Fuse Rating: 2 x 30 amps
* Size: 12 inch
* Sensitivity: 96.4 dB
* Frequency Response: 18-500 Hz
* Recommended RMS Power: 1000W
* Peak Power Handling: 2000W
* Impedance: dual 6 ohms
What does this sound like to you?