Ew - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Ew

hey i was wondering how much you would charge me to take out my alarm system in my truck and throw it in my accord, you installed this alarm for me.

2.and if i cant get this equilizer in to look good how much would you charge me to custom put this damn equalizer in the bracket thing i dont wanna snap it and pay another 18 dollars for another -.- i have my cd player installed. but i have to wire the cd player to the harness i just need a price im gonna try tomarrow to custom do the equalizer cuz i know alittle bit of wiring and making it fit but that alarm i have no clue i need help on that so how much will u charge probably just to install it because im sure there is alot of detail in doing this procedure ill try and get it uninstalled from my truck.

Last edited by Richie064; 04-05-2005 at 11:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 08:15 AM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Depends what alarm you have, what options you have, what the year, make, and model of the truck is, and what you want it to do.
Removal is usually around $45-50.
In dash EQ install is usually around $50+parts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

woohoo EW!! i installed all my stuff by myself looks pretty damn good took me 4 hours -.- but wow it sounds pretty damn good i was going to let you install everything but cash was a lil tight right now but i finally got everything to run to the trunk and work out fine i MIGHT need you to check why 1 sub hits so hard when its plugged into the amp i know its a 4 channel amp (rockford fosgate punch 800a4) but i figured it should push these 2 12" Audiobahn AW1251T once i plugg the 2nd sub into the amp man it lowers all of the hit. It is really weak maybe it could be the way the subs are wired inside?? i dont know.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 08:02 AM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Sounds like the woofers are out of phase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement