DFW Mustang Forums banner

How do I register a Domain?

392 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  DarkWolf 
#1 ·
How do I do this? Cheapest way?
Thanks

#9 ·
Stroked87 said:
Or you could just use the main one that they all register with.

Network Solutions
Fuck Network Solutions. Fucking stealing ass bastards. Using underhanded deception to trick people into re-registering their domains through NS, at nearly 4 times the price :mad:

And I won't even get into how they registered a domain that I checked through their site, so that when I was ready to make the final decision, they wanted to charge me the registration in addition to a purchase fee.

Fuck Network Solutions.

#10 ·
DarkWolf said:
Fuck Network Solutions. Fucking stealing ass bastards. Using underhanded deception to trick people into re-registering their domains through NS, at nearly 4 times the price :mad:

And I won't even get into how they registered a domain that I checked through their site, so that when I was ready to make the final decision, they wanted to charge me the registration in addition to a purchase fee.

Fuck Network Solutions.

[stupid me]

I bought my domain from network solutions and paid too much. Also their DNS replication takes to fucking long. [/stupid me]

Oh well lesson learned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.