DFW Mustang Forums banner

Dammit Evil Jose!!!!

517 views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Osiris 
#1 ·
You got me addicted to Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory!!!
Best Free Game ever!!!!!! Can't stop.....Must go back......

#2 ·
SilverOH3SVT said:
You got me addicted to Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory!!!
Best Free Game ever!!!!!! Can't stop.....Must go back......
It is bad ass ain't it :D Holler at me later, I'll be online around Midnight.

#3 ·
You guys want me to setup a server on abecx.net ( its on a dual t1 ) so you guys can play? I could set it up so its players vs computers, I've never played so I dont know if it has AI Bots... Let me know :)

#4 ·
AbecX said:
You guys want me to setup a server on abecx.net ( its on a dual t1 ) so you guys can play? I could set it up so its players vs computers, I've never played so I dont know if it has AI Bots... Let me know :)
No Bots. You want to play and host the server tonight?

#5 ·
I dont have a good video card in this computer to play, or I would :)

#6 ·
AbecX said:

It's only person vs. person. Set up a server with a password, so it's exclusive to us.

Jose, what's your highest rank? I got Lietunenant. Then the server crashed

#7 ·
SilverOH3SVT said:
Jose, what's your highest rank? I got Lietunenant. Then the server crashed
I never paid attention to that until you asked. So last night after a couple of rounds I noticed I was a LT by the time I called it quits for the night.

#14 ·
Alright, I'm setting it up, it should be up before late, I'll post up when done :)

My brother cameron ( hunt4mex ) is going to tell me what maps etc... you guys want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.