cobra R is a cocksmoker - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-28-2003, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
cobra R is a cocksmoker

thread says it all

carry on
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-29-2003, 02:02 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,113
Thumbs up

Agreed!
Cammin4V is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
Re: cobra R is a cocksmoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
thread says it all

carry on
At least my car isn't slow pussy!!!
Buick355 is offline  
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-29-2003, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
and your shits fast??? post up your badazz timeslips dickweed....I wanna see em....
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 01:16 PM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
and your shits fast??? post up your badazz timeslips dickweed....I wanna see em....
I'm not postin shit believe me your car would get whopped hard. Yellow is a faggot color to. Are you a member of M.O.D.???
Buick355 is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
I'm not postin shit believe me your car would get whopped hard. Yellow is a faggot color to. Are you a member of M.O.D.???
Blah Blah you dont have any fuggin timeslips cause your shits slow....theres no point in hiding it. Only faggots drive around in their grandma's buick dumbazz. What happend to your slowazz cobra??
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 07:24 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: bedford, tx
Posts: 344
i drive around i my grandma's buick grand national... what now, bish?!
brien w is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by brien w
i drive around i my grandma's buick grand national... what now, bish?!
quit lying bitch you know your grandma wont let you near it.

Last edited by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~; 04-30-2003 at 07:40 PM.
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
Blah Blah you dont have any fuggin timeslips cause your shits slow....theres no point in hiding it. Only faggots drive around in their grandma's buick dumbazz. What happend to your slowazz cobra??
I had to sell it because I became poor My Buick is faster than my Cobra anyway. I saw your Cobra run punk and I know it's slow. You haven't seen my Buick so you can't say shit punk.
Buick355 is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 08:41 AM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
 
lowthreeohz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hurst-Useless-Bedford area
Posts: 20,572
blah blah blah blah blah... buncha keyboard warriors here...
lowthreeohz is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
I had to sell it because I became poor My Buick is faster than my Cobra anyway. I saw your Cobra run punk and I know it's slow. You haven't seen my Buick so you can't say shit punk.
what like 2 years ago when I still owed a shitload of payments on it??? I dont know about you but Im not making 500 a month payments for some broke azz car so I can be an internet hero for a few hours. When it is mine and I owe nothing on it I will race the hell out of it and then I'll see exactly what it can do. Anywayz you suck at shittalkin so close your mouth biatch
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
what like 2 years ago when I still owed a shitload of payments on it??? I dont know about you but Im not making 500 a month payments for some broke azz car so I can be an internet hero for a few hours. When it is mine and I owe nothing on it I will race the hell out of it and then I'll see exactly what it can do. Anywayz you suck at shittalkin so close your mouth biatch
nice excuse
Buick355 is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
nice excuse
Let me know when you wanna race punk. Id be glad to smoke your azz.
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
when are you going to Kennedale next pole smoker?
Buick355 is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
when are you going to Kennedale next pole smoker?
I usually go to Ennis on Friday nights. Turn the turbo up on that bitch and come out there.
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 05:17 PM
Lifer
 
Buick355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,251
Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
I usually go to Ennis on Friday nights. Turn the turbo up on that bitch and come out there.
No prob. You better pill up that juice.
Buick355 is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2003, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: DFW
Posts: 13,083
Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra R
No prob. You better pill up that juice.
dont worry about me just bring what you got
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome