Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

You fuckin Idiot Daniel. Hows your car doing? Your stupid ass Pussy CObra went BOOM BITCH at the track. that pussy ass cobra couldn't hold out. Not only are you a BITCH but so is your CAR. You punk ass BITCH!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:25 PM

Daniel is your daddy and you know it. You are so bitter that you're slow car doesn't make enough horsepower to break anything!
post #3 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Quote:
Originally posted by President & Founder of MOD
Daniel is your daddy and you know it. You are so bitter that you're slow car doesn't make enough horsepower to break anything!
Yeah ok, Go suck a dick cocksucker.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!

post #4 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Yeah ok, Go suck a dick cocksucker.

You're just upset because I didn't repay the favor after you sucked my cock last night!
post #5 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Good times

Quote:
Originally posted by President & Founder of MOD
I don't think hp has anything to do with it. My car went boom bitch before the blower when I had about 230 FLYWHEEL horsepower.

What happeded to Daniel's car, did it get nervous after he revved at me?

n/a
post #6 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Quote:
Originally posted by BossShinoda
What happeded to Daniel's car, did it get nervous after he revved at me?
He's a bitch .....end of story!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #7 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 09:50 PM

Quote:
He's a bitch .....end of story!

You're a bitch too, But that's another story.
post #8 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 10:16 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
You fuckin Idiot Daniel. Hows your car doing? Your stupid ass Pussy CObra went BOOM BITCH at the track. that pussy ass cobra couldn't hold out. Not only are you a BITCH but so is your CAR. You punk ass BITCH!

At least it didn't just mysteriously catch fire all by itself on a city sreet. Imagione that, a car that was actually being RACED, broke. I guess that isn't something you guys would know anything about though. Your cars just break down randomly and almost burn to the ground for no reason.
post #9 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 12:20 AM

I could still probably push it faster than every MOD car.
post #10 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 12:36 AM

I wont even get into how many times you have gone boom bitch, or jacked your car up.

As for boss, im not sure you should be running your mouth like that. You have not proved yourself with your "shinoda racing decal team" gt. You have a supercharger and dont have over 300 at the wheels. No excuse for those pathetic numbers.

Last edited by Cammin4V; 03-30-2003 at 12:38 AM.
post #11 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 02:08 AM

those numbers are quite impressive for a 96-98 gt, since they come stock with less horsepower than the new v6 mustangs. however, i would never drive a car that couldn't make 300 with a blower. good numbers considering the car. should have spent the 7 grand getting a 4valve installed. Daniel, what did you run at the track before you blew your shit up?
post #12 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 07:05 AM
Yo Daddy Hoe

M.O.D. Go easy on the little tyke. He must have been thinking about how he was going to suck his daddys dick when he got home. He must have been a little scared.
Daniel: Hey mom and dad.
Father: Get over here bitch.
Daniel: What did I do dad?
Father: You didnt suck my dick before you left.
Daniel: Sorry dad, Ill do it right now.Just pull your pants down.
Father: Honey turn around I dont want you to see me shoot a load in this cum swollowing bastered.
Mother: Daniel im impressed how well you do that.
Daniel: I learned it from watching you.
Father: Get your ass up and go clean your face up. After that come back so you can eat my ass.
Daniel: Yes Sir.
post #13 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 12:56 PM

Damn daniel!!!!! THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
post #14 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 01:05 PM

That is pretty sad coming from someone who cant even see their own dick.
post #15 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 01:53 PM
Scared s**tless

so, what blew up, daniel???

i am just curious. send it in PMs if you don't wanna share publicly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #16 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Yo Daddy Hoe

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel6401
That is pretty sad coming from someone who cant even see their own dick.
Thats a good one lil danny. The reason I cant see my dick is because its kind of hard to see it when its so far down your moms throat.
post #17 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 02:48 PM

typical MOD comeback.
post #18 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Good times

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel6401
As for boss, im not sure you should be running your mouth like that. You have not proved yourself with your "shinoda racing decal team" gt. You have a supercharger and dont have over 300 at the wheels. No excuse for those pathetic numbers.
I'm not running my mouth, I was giving you shit because you said you didn't rev at me when there was no one else around to rev at. Whatever. As for proving myself, I have nothing to prove. I think my car is badass and tghat's all that matters. As for an excuse, how about those tiny ass heads???

n/a
post #19 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:06 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Not cool in any shape or form. talk shit about people, cool, talk shit about the lack of hp on a car, cool, talk shit about winning a race, cool, etc... Talking shit about going boom bitch, not cool.
post #20 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:27 PM
Rookie

Re: Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
Not cool in any shape or form. talk shit about people, cool, talk shit about the lack of hp on a car, cool, talk shit about winning a race, cool, etc... Talking shit about going boom bitch, not cool.

Yea, they love to talk shit about going boom bitch.

Lets see this is my Third build motor and i've spent less than Boss Shinoda and can make more power N.A.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #21 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:35 PM
Good times

Re: Re: Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK96STROKER
Lets see this is my Third build motor and i've spent less than Boss Shinoda and can make more power N.A.
Yeah, but your car isn't certified!
post #22 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:37 PM

certified sticker club.
post #23 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:41 PM
KEK

When their car goes boom bitch, they will regret ever saying anything about other people going boom...What goes around comes around.
post #24 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 10:29 PM

Kenny,

You obviously haven't heard about the whole M.O.D car randomly catching fire in the middle of the street. HAHAHAHA.
post #25 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Good times

Quote:
Originally posted by f0ur sixer
When their car goes boom bitch, they will regret ever saying anything about other people going boom...What goes around comes around.
I know, I apologized to Greg for pointing his out. I already went boom once, so hopefully that was my coming around.

n/a
post #26 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:01 AM

Daniel, you never posted up your track time.
post #27 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:05 AM

I agree that its not cool to talk shit about someone going boom bitch. but its also not cool to talk shit about being able length somone out when you know your car is blown up in the driveway.
post #28 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:11 AM

Daniel6401
Pimpin Hoes....

I was spraying? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Everyone knows i shipped my nitrous kit off like 3 weeks ago. You fucking moron. You had 3 advantages on me, and still couldnt beat me.
1. half a car head start.
2. the jump.
3. i had 2 people in my car, you were by yourself.

Ok, well scratch the 3rd one, i still probably had the advantage on that one.

I have been on motor for over 3 months now. I will race you on motor all day any day. From a stop, from a roll, i will bust your ass any and every way. BRING YO SLOW ASS SHIT!

Sometimes being cocky bites you in the ass. if you note the time, ths was only hours before the boom bitch.
post #29 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:12 AM

well the time didn't show up, but this was 6:00pm friday night.
post #30 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:42 AM

Why would i post my track time when my car died 3/4 of the way down the track? You never were known for being the brightest, but this question is pointless.
post #31 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 01:32 AM

zach, i ran 13.7 when my car broke 3/4 down the track, along with my clutch fucking up. Until you can beat that in your car with your car running right, keep to yourself.
post #32 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:26 AM
KEK

Hey i'm capable of a 14.7. Wanna race?

03 Oxford White Cobra.
post #33 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Re: Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
You being on Dfwstangs, cool, You sucking daniels dick, cool, you coming in my thread acting like a complete fucking JACKASS, NOT COOL.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #34 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Quote:
Originally posted by MOD RACING-1
M.O.D. Go easy on the little tyke. He must have been thinking about how he was going to suck his daddys dick when he got home. He must have been a little scared.
Daniel: Hey mom and dad.
Father: Get over here bitch.
Daniel: What did I do dad?
Father: You didnt suck my dick before you left.
Daniel: Sorry dad, Ill do it right now.Just pull your pants down.
Father: Honey turn around I dont want you to see me shoot a load in this cum swollowing bastered.
Mother: Daniel im impressed how well you do that.
Daniel: I learned it from watching you.
Father: Get your ass up and go clean your face up. After that come back so you can eat my ass.
Daniel: Yes Sir.
BWAHAHA, aint that the truth!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #35 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Shakin them haters off!

Quote:
Originally posted by 98DROPTOP4V
I agree that its not cool to talk shit about someone going boom bitch. but its also not cool to talk shit about being able length somone out when you know your car is blown up in the driveway. Sometimes being cocky bites you in the ass. if you note the time, ths was only hours before the boom bitch.
Yeah Daniel is a complete fucking jackass to be talking shit when his shit is blown up. I bet he was all scared hoping no one would post up about his BOOM BITCH incident. What a FAGG.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
post #36 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:36 PM

Yeah, you got it! I was scared that someone would post up about what happened to my car. Just go back to sucking your brothers dick. That is about all you are worth. That and being a waste of fucking space.
post #37 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Hired Hand

Quote:
You being on Dfwstangs, cool, You sucking daniels dick, cool, you coming in my thread acting like a complete fucking JACKASS, NOT COOL.

Nice to meet you Kettle. Since when does having the opinion that maliciosly making fun of someone else's mis-fortune is wrong make some one a jackass? It seems to me that your fat-ass has a HUGE chip on his shoulder, but can't seem to understand why people don't like a two-faced little bitch. You piss and moan in other threads about people making fun of you, and then post a thread like this and expect everyone to rally around you. Get a fuckin' clue.

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
post #38 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 02:36 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by Got Boost?
Nice to meet you Kettle. Since when does having the opinion that maliciosly making fun of someone else's mis-fortune is wrong make some one a jackass? It seems to me that your fat-ass has a HUGE chip on his shoulder, but can't seem to understand why people don't like a two-faced little bitch. You piss and moan in other threads about people making fun of you, and then post a thread like this and expect everyone to rally around you. Get a fuckin' clue.
couldn't have said it better myself.

White people rock
post #39 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Yo Daddy Hoe

Quote:

talk about having a chip on their shoulder. Calm down dude this is the smackatorium. Take a deep breath,now release that breath. Much better ?
post #40 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 04:57 PM
Hired Hand

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boom Bitch goes DANIEL!!! you dumbass

Quote:
Originally posted by MOD RACING-1
talk about having a chip on their shoulder. Calm down dude this is the smackatorium. Take a deep breath,now release that breath. Much better ?
That's just it, I could care less what's posted on here, it's all in good fun. M.O.D., however, is a different case because he's willing to give it out, but cries like a baby when it comes back at him. M.O.D. needs to get the fence picket out of his ass and pick a side, either it's just a message board and ya let things slide and laugh it off, or you fire back at every remark with yet another pissed-off diatribe about how everyone is stupid and the board sucks. You can't have both.
post #41 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 04:57 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:

Damn! [SMACK!]
post #42 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 05:25 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. didn't your parents read in the Baby Handbook the part about NOT dropping you on your head?

how the hell are you going to call someone a jackass when you're bagging someone whos car went down? you are so dumb, i am unable to put it into words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #43 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 05:29 PM

well i was told you blew up on your second pass. and i have no doubt in my mind that my car can run a 13.7, without going boom bitch.
post #44 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 06:00 PM

there is a doubt in mine, go to ennis friday. Also you race not chris.
post #45 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 06:13 PM

ya let me drive zachs car i will run better than chris ever thought about running it, chris cant drive like me,plus his head ways to much!

Last edited by Atlantic Blue '98; 03-31-2003 at 06:27 PM.
post #46 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
parts pusher

yeah get it right v4turd...zach's cobra will run a 13.7 with him driving and a 13.5 with me driving but n-e-ways..sergio drug daniel the pass before he broke..i have it on tape..without anything wrong he ran a 13.7...hmmm maybe you and him need some driving lessons from me..i can make your can run in the 14's and daniel's run 13 flats..

Looking for a 1986 mustang gt....
1996 Mystic Cobra (Chamillionare) #1224 of 2000

2006 13.50 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Champion
2008 13.00 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Runner-up
2008 Champion "Grocery Getter" class at the DFWstangs Summer Cruise

214-881-4030 Car-less Chris Hotline
post #47 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 06:30 PM

Then we will all go to the track on Friday to see what zach's almighty cobra will run with him driving.
post #48 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:19 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Are we going back on Friday then? You gonna run Zach?
post #49 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:27 PM

I dont think my car will be ready friday. I havent had a chance to start working on it yet. I am sure there will be plenty of people out there to race him, you could race him on motor.
post #50 of 95 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 09:43 PM

Daniel6401, As President of MOD please excuse the two biggest faggots of the club, Hector and his butt buddy Jorge. They are so bitter for having such slow shitty cars (That go boom bitch all the time!) They look for any opportunity to lash out at anyone to make themselves feel better about their pathedic, self loathing homosexual lives.

Best of luck on fixing your car.

The Prez.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement