The hell with MOD... what happened to Dangerous Performance? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Plano
Posts: 2,518
The hell with MOD... what happened to Dangerous Performance?

HAHA... sorry guys stumbled on their website today and haven't heard shit about them in a while.
Leif is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Dammit, quit taking space in OUR forum talking about that bullshit club. This is OUR forum. Do it again and you will be banned from the smackatorium!!!!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Plano
Posts: 2,518
fuck you and your forum.
Leif is offline  
 
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by Leif
fuck you and your forum.
Fuck you, your post, and your stupid screen name! Lief, sounds like leaf blower. I bet you do alot of Blowin!!!
like this-----> then you lick----------> then you crunch------>

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:45 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
Fuck you, your post, and your stupid screen name! Lief, sounds like leaf blower. I bet you do alot of Blowin!!!
like this-----> then you lick----------> then you crunch------>


Sure looks like you've personally got alot of expereince to me.
talisman is offline  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Sure looks like you've personally got alot of expereince to me.
sfdghasohgwlirghwqr;lg3p9gyhqwihgq3rwhgewt027hjr63 5j445rthw.35e4h.3re7hg.35e7ht.384w7tu39.we7t.2e1w. 200.0..
.0.210we.h4w3e3.j4n.3-)(<3)_
(-)_4-8347
-93)(<4m0pn/
_ (0/9
3 35/40
5B9
to the third p[ower

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:49 PM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
sfdghasohgwlirghwqr;lg3p9gyhqwihgq3rwhgewt027hjr63 5j445rthw.35e4h.3re7hg.35e7ht.384w7tu39.we7t.2e1w. 200.0..
.0.210we.h4w3e3.j4n.3-)(<3)_
(-)_4-8347
-93)(<4m0pn/
_ (0/9
3 35/40
5B9
to the third p[ower


His brain finally crashed trying to come up with retort.
talisman is offline  
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Posts: 5,205
i think M.O.D does have some experience in that area...how the fuck would he know how to suck a dick if he hasnt done it himself?? sounds like a fuckin homo to me....
94StangFiveO is offline  
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
His brain finally crashed trying to come up with retort.
I'm BACK, howdy, howdy fucking partners!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by 94StangFiveO
i think M.O.D does have some experience in that area...how the fuck would he know how to suck a dick if he hasnt done it himself?? sounds like a fuckin homo to me....
I wouldn't know buddy, go ask your mother! she swallows well!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 06:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Posts: 5,205
is that the best u can come up with, some 5th grade momma diss???



oh by the way she said she doesnt know anything about that....
94StangFiveO is offline  
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 06:21 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by 94StangFiveO

oh by the way she said she doesnt know anything about that....
she was probably blinded by my cum shot

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 07:46 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Posts: 5,205
are you sure another guy didn't blind you by his cum shot and you mistook my mom for yours???
94StangFiveO is offline  
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by 94StangFiveO
are you sure another guy didn't blind you by his cum shot and you mistook my mom for yours???
OK, you are officially a DUMBASS!

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Posts: 5,205
then i guess ive got what it takes to be in MOD
94StangFiveO is offline  
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Plano
Posts: 2,518
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
Fuck you, your post, and your stupid screen name! Lief, sounds like leaf blower. I bet you do alot of Blowin!!!
like this-----> then you lick----------> then you crunch------>
stupid screenname huh... wow... I must have a really stupid name SINCE THAT IS MY REAL FUCKING NAME but since you say I can blow really well I guess I'm cool enough to hang out with MOD. Oh wait... my car isn't slow... I don't think I would fit in.

I've drug one of your asses before down the bush... some slow ass 94/95 white cobra about 3 months ago.
Leif is offline  
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 07:04 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally posted by Leif
stupid screenname huh... wow... I must have a really stupid name SINCE THAT IS MY REAL FUCKING NAME but since you say I can blow really well I guess I'm cool enough to hang out with MOD. Oh wait... my car isn't slow... I don't think I would fit in.

I've drug one of your asses before down the bush... some slow ass 94/95 white cobra about 3 months ago.
OWNED!!
E V I L is offline  
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Plano
Posts: 2,518
this is my first time in the smackatorium... I like this place like MOD likes Leon's sack.

Anyway... so back to my thread. Whatever happened to Dangerous?
Leif is offline  
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil 93Coupe
OWNED!!
Oh yeah, he owns me Your a stupid ass. I OWNED your dumbass in your own thread, thats why you deleted it.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 10:12 PM
JorgeAKA M.O.D. is gay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

Jorge aka fag aka m.o.dick is from Dangerous Performance, he broke off of it because he wanted some new dick so he tries to put this ghetto club together. It doesnt really matter check out their website. It has what 4 pages full of nothing in which were members are suppose to be, tooo fucken bad there are only 4 or not even that fags in that group of turds and yes ALL OF THEM ARE SLOW, bring your shit to the track dorks and post some real timeslips and see if you can keep running your dumbass mouths.
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 10:21 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
Dammit, quit taking space in OUR forum talking about that bullshit club. This is OUR forum. Do it again and you will be banned from the smackatorium!!!!
hold on there little boy, this is not your forum. Remember who owns all of your bitch asses. Now tell your mom next to take her teeth out when she blows me, or else I will have to donkey punch her and her daughter, and I don't mean you, you fag.
Cartman is offline  
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Leif
]I've drug one of your asses before down the bush... some slow ass 94/95 white cobra about 3 months ago.
3 months ago, we had 2 cobras, I think one had a blower back then, and the other just got the turbo, so I don't think he's that slow

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 05:07 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
hold on there little boy, this is not your forum. Remember who owns all of your bitch asses. Now tell your mom next to take her teeth out when she blows me, or else I will have to donkey punch her and her daughter, and I don't mean you, you fag.
STFU fat boy, you don't own shit. I want you to talk shit to my face.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 09:02 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by JorgeAKA M.O.D. is gay
post some real timeslips
I'm going to the track this summer, hopefully quite a bit. By the end of the summer, hopefully I'll have the hang of the car and my car will still be in one piece!

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 11:03 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
STFU fat boy, you don't own shit. I want you to talk shit to my face.
I was going to sunday but you left as soon as I got there, did a little red car scare you off?
Cartman is offline  
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 04:35 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally posted by BossShinoda
I'm going to the track this summer, hopefully quite a bit. By the end of the summer, hopefully I'll have the hang of the car and my car will still be in one piece!
why not go to ennis tonight???

oh, thats right. the person who installed your blower asked you to give it 500 miles of break-in. this way, they sucessfully get you to exceed the warranty on the install work. smart idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 03:13 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by DonSVO
why not go to ennis tonight???

oh, thats right. the person who installed your blower asked you to give it 500 miles of break-in. this way, they sucessfully get you to exceed the warranty on the install work. smart idea!
what they warranty blower installs? does that mean that he will pay travis to do it correctly after it blows up?
Cartman is offline  
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
I was going to sunday but you left as soon as I got there, did a little red car scare you off?
No, but a huge fat guy did.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
No, but a huge fat guy did.
damn, chris's mere presence punked you out? are you really that much of a pussy??? LOL, you limp-wristed dumbfuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Shakin them haters off!
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: You've seen mine, Now lets see your's...Come with what you GOT!! No excuses!!
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally posted by DonSVO
damn, chris's mere presence punked you out? are you really that much of a pussy??? LOL, you limp-wristed dumbfuck.
yeah thats it! thats why I put a next to my statement. But I didn't expect your dumbass to figure that one out.

Keep HATIN motha fucka$!
M.O.D. is offline  
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by DonSVO
why not go to ennis tonight???

oh, thats right. the person who installed your blower asked you to give it 500 miles of break-in. this way, they sucessfully get you to exceed the warranty on the install work. smart idea!
I worked till after y'all left. And to my knowledge there was no warranty on the actual install, just on the blower.

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 11:31 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by M.O.D.
No, but a huge fat guy did.
maybe next time you shouldn't look in the mirror while eating.
Cartman is offline  
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 12:26 PM
Yo Daddy Hoe
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Straight out of my girls bed.
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
maybe next time you shouldn't look in the mirror while eating.
Daaaaamn Cartman that was a good come back.
MOD RACING-1 is offline  
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 02:02 PM
Lifer
 
YoBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Little Elm
Posts: 4,671
Quote:
Originally posted by BossShinoda
3 months ago, we had 2 cobras, I think one had a blower back then, and the other just got the turbo, so I don't think he's that slow
Just because he has a turbo doesnt make him fast, but if he wants to find out I will be glad to race him.
YoBro is offline  
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally posted by YoBro
Just because he has a turbo doesnt make him fast, but if he wants to find out I will be glad to race him.
yea, i have a turbo and i am slow as christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by DonSVO
slow as christmas!
[James Bond] I thought Christmas only comes once a year. [/James Bond]

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 08:53 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by MOD RACING-1
Daaaaamn Cartman that was a good come back.
ok then how about this one.


Why is it that 3 MOD memebers look like they can fit inside one another, not in a gay way. Kinda of like those russian doll things.

I mean you have grande, enorme, and ay caramba!
Cartman is offline  
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:39 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
ok then how about this one.


Why is it that 3 MOD memebers look like they can fit inside one another, not in a gay way. Kinda of like those russian doll things.

I mean you have grande, enorme, and ay caramba!
you're one to talk. I call BS only because I am a skinny person

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:44 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by BossShinoda
you're one to talk. I call BS only because I am a skinny person
I'm not fat I am just big boned.


and that post was in reference to Mod racing-1, MOD and his little brother.
Cartman is offline  
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:24 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
I'm not fat I am just big boned.


and that post was in reference to Mod racing-1, MOD and his little brother.
Screw you guys, I'm going home, lol.

I can't tell when people talk about MOD being the club or just the person

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 02:57 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally posted by BossShinoda
Screw you guys, I'm going home, lol.

I can't tell when people talk about MOD being the club or just the person
here is how you tell, MOD is a cock sucker

MOD is full of cock suckers.

see the difference.
Cartman is offline  
post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Cartman
here is how you tell, MOD is a cock sucker

MOD is full of cock suckers.

see the difference.
That's some funny shit, I get it now.

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 12:38 PM
Good times
 
SVT Lurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Leif
Anyway... so back to my thread. Whatever happened to Dangerous?
yeah

n/a
SVT Lurch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome