Windshield? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Question Windshield?

Anybody have any clue how much a new windshield cost for a nissan maxima 1997, or does anyone know anyone that fixes them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Angry DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK GAWDAMMIT I ASKED ABOUT WINDSHIELDS, SOME FUCKIN BODY NEEDS TO ANSWER ME BEFO I START DOIN 187'S AND BUSTIN CAPS ON YO BITCH ASSES!

JJK............................................... ......
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:42 PM
Highly Compressed

Check the "Rice" websites....

Damn Ricers.....

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Horsepower Extractor

Call Bills Upholstery in Arlington off of Division. 817-261-2266. They do awesome work and is reasonable too! They did all the work for our shop and never any problems. He can probably get your windshield for you. Sometimes you can find them already pulled in a junk yard and take it to Bills and have it installed cheap!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Punk Ass Bitch

Re: DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by greybeast
LOOK GAWDAMMIT I ASKED ABOUT WINDSHIELDS, SOME FUCKIN BODY NEEDS TO ANSWER ME BEFO I START DOIN 187'S AND BUSTIN CAPS ON YO BITCH ASSES!

JJK............................................... ......
If you would wait more than 17 minutes before getting all pissy you would probably get several responses.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 10:11 PM

Thumbs up new windshields....

You can find a new windshield for about 199 at..... oh thats a 1.99 at any aldi or supermarket in your town... get some saran wrap and some duct tape and have at it.. you stupid f$ck! what the hell.. are we supposed to answer such a thread within record time... Uncle Bens has a recipe for you dumb ass.....
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 04:15 AM
Lifer

Lol at the saran wrap. WTF is 187's?
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Angry WTF?

89lx vert who the are you calling a stupid fuck? Who asked you to open your cock holster and talk cum drunk faggot? furthermore if you can read bitch you would see that I typed (jjk) at the end of my post which mean, for you stupid hillbillies(89lxvert)JUST JOKIN' asshole.................."It is better for someone to think that your a retarded fuck than to respond to a post and remove all doubt".Plain and simple keep your fuckin jokes to yourself and go choke on some hog nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

California penal code

187=murder........
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 02:22 PM

Exclamation It's about time....

In case you didn't hear me... DUMB FUCK! How is the saran wrap working out? The duct tape will be a bitch to get off after you find that windshield.... And please if you didn't think that I knew that you were kidding.. I Don't give a damn..... It was stupid to post such an ignorant post reply.... Go f' yourself... and look elsewere for your Ricer windshield..
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Listen dickhead,who the fuck are you to offer your opinions or bullshit suggestions. Your nobody to me, so shut the fuck up and
and go play hide the salami with the fairies down on oaklawn.
Oh, and by the way responding to posts is totally voluntary, so next time don't, are we clear BITCH!!!! And as far as the ricer I am trying to help someone else I own a mustang so again keep your ricer comments also.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 05:28 PM

Thumbs down Ricer friend

What the fuck.. your friends don't have arms or brains to look up there own shit? or are you just that "cool" guy who says...." Ah that's no problem..... cuz... I can get you a "GOOD" price on the windshield.. Just let me contact my peeps".... You fuck tard.. Look it up elsewhere.. why the hell would you ask about it on a dominant mustang board?...... Tell your "buddy" to get his hands out of your ass, and look it up himself.. DUMB ASS!!! If you got more shit coming out of your mouth.. bring it on.. I'm looking forward to stomping you pathetic ass demeanor...... Fool./// And if you love the 187's so much.. start with your friend.. then finish yourself off.

Last edited by 89lxvert; 03-01-2003 at 05:30 PM.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Well woo hooo

Woo hoo the newbie is tryin to start shit and get his post count up. Listen you punk bitch ass newbie get your post count up and quit tryin to start shit so that you can post whore. And furthermore I can help whom ever I want dickface. I told you, before you open your ass and speak your unsolicited opinions..DON"T. I am pretty sure most of the members of this site have other automobiles or do do we need your lame ass permission too.(I think not). And by the way don't talk about stompin anything because your sittin behind a keyboard. So don't sing it bring it and if your scared KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT" the crowd can be heard shouting 89cockvert is an aaassshhooollllleee, assssshhhhooooollllllllleeeee, aaaasssssshhhhhhhhhhooooolllllleeeee, aaaassshhhooolllee!!1
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 06:14 PM

Thumbs down You fuckin' monkey....

I don't give a damn about my "post count" if you look at my sign in date.. and the amount of posts I have.. It's not that much.. I could care less about posting x amount a shit a day just to get another sig... who cares.. And if you want i will take on you and your ride.. And that is a stang right? anyday.... Keep it coming fuck stick.. and tell yourself this.. I am cool.. I am cool.... silence........................................... .............. Oh.. shit.. that's not my name.... Again.. go fuck yourself and send me your zip.. I've got a truckload of saran wrap for you and your buddy...... Best of all..... I'ts free... Ha Ha.. You kill me... keep em coming.. when i get bored I will respond to your "insulting threads".....
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Monkey?

You would take on ME and my stang? Here's some advice let's just keep it at the cars, if you know what I mean PUSSY! Second of all go suffocate yourself with the fuckin saran wrap you keep talkin about,because you have proven that you are worthless and no longer needed here. And third of all you might wan't to know who your talkin to before just start callin people monkey's, you inbred, bass ackwards sister is your mom, ball suckin Pussy ass BITCH!!!!!!!I got your fuckin monkey right at the tip of my dick.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 06:48 PM

Exclamation Only you...

Ok.. you got me.. I'll just keep it to the stangs... Not. put up or shut up... And I was thinking about your momma but I have a little more class then you... thanks... I can harp on you all day, but I never get peoples family involved... If you want to bitch at me.. then bring it.. Keep the familys out of it... Unless you ran out of pussy ass whining complaints, like your hairy ass girlfriend.... Fuck youself...... And pick that shit out of your tooth.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

WTF?

Dude, Your posts are garbage, again I am gonna have to ask you to put a tampon in that pussy stuck to your face, yeah right under your nose. Then tape a sanitary napkin over it so you don't have any leakeage. And as far as whinin' your doin all the whinin. what the fuck will i have to gain from beatin' the dog shit out of a useless peice of trash.(yeah you). Your a a big fat peice of wet NOTHING. Now that you know that go kill yourself! mmmmkkkayyy BITCH.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 07:14 PM

Talking Ditto.....

Ok.... Now that i've got your attention..... You can stick your stupid ass stang, your friends Nissan max-E-pad, and your moms, windshield up your ass. You obiviously don't get it..... I don't care about you, you stupid ass sig, your amount of posts, your fuckin' friends windshield, your moms "mud flaps" your girlfriends, or lovers balls, your fuckin verbatim, your so called posts.. and you call mine garbage..... One thing you fuckin retarded ass "anti-newbies" haven't figured out is that the more you post, the more bullshit you have to say, or the more bullshit you don't know about mustangs, fords or cars.. period... I do not spend my life on this f'n site.... unlike yourself and your idiotic brethren. I know my shit.. and even if it is in my own ass from your fuckin dick..... unless your are a bitch then you better put on those chrome women on your "mudflaps", steakums... whatever you want to call your pussy... I know that you are not a bitch because your mother told me that you were too much of a pussy. Again.. and let me state this very clearly.......... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!! And you owe me 500.00 for the saran wrap that is coming to your buddys address.. I'm going to be nice and kick in the duct tape for free....
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Highly Compressed

LMFAO at this shit!......classic!....
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Unhappy what did he say?

There you go again lettin menstruation fly out of your mouth. You need to try and keep your post simple, because your brain capacity and verbal prowess are about as big as my girlfriends clit! You just made yourself sound really rainbowish by referring to ass and my dick in the same sentence."Greybeast grabs 89headofadogscocklx by the back of his shirt, and says "STOP YOUR FUCKIN CRYIN YOU BITCH",and slaps him". AWWW he's whinin now "Dude You don't mean anything to me". I am truly sorry that I didn't take you out to dinner before your bitch stole all the nut out of my dick, If you check in her jaws you can find my missing nut..................See ya later JERKY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOu FUCKIN IDIOT.
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Red face 89cuntXvert talkin shit about "anti-newbies" and people on the site!

You just showed the whole SMACKATORIUM that you got a big fat P-U-S-S-Y in between your legs, talkin shit about all the ant-newbie guys, Hey bitch tits, nobody spends all there time on this site. If you want to talk shit about the people on this site then DO IT and stop being a yellow bellied PUNK BITCH.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 02:56 AM

car-part.com
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 10:27 AM

I would think you would get more responses if this was posted in the parts forum, instead of the smackatorium.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Punk Ass Bitch

Sponsored Links
Advertisement