Don't Do Business With DJF - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down Don't Do Business With DJF

I bought a speaker and amp from him and there was a screw lodged inside of the speaker when I received it. It also took him well over two weeks to even ship my shit out. I sent him emails and messages and of course, no response. Before I bought these items, he stated "no damage". Yeah right. The message attached is my latest pm to him.
I received the shit that you sent me. I do suggest that you get in touch with me. If you don't, I might have to waste my vacation on a road trip to your address. I am not making any threats, I just want some of the money back. I am not gonna go out like a chump and just let some prick punk me out of my money. The last guy that tried to fuck me got what was good for him. I still haven't even checked the amp yet. As soon as I do, I will let you know what I think. If it works fine, I will give you some time on how we can fix the Speaker issue. If the amp is broken though along with that fucking speaker (you remember, the one with the screw embedded in the cone?), THERE WILL BE SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT. I am not some punk ass kid that you think you screwed over. I am a mature 22 yr old adult, strapped with a Remington 870 Magnum 12 guage for you ass................

I am only talking shit now because you fail to even return my emails. If the amp works, I think that you should give me back at least $50. If the amp is broken as well, I KNOW that you should give me back my $235. Don't be a bitch and not respond......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Keep jocking

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 11:49 PM
mannish boy

mature adult strapped with a 12ga shotgun?

a mature adult would realize that empty threats are retarded... and if it's NOT an empty threat and you'd actually subject yourself to an assault with a deadly weapon charge over a $350 amp when you could just call the authorities and or take him to small claims court, you're NOT a mature adult...

Forrest

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

For someone like yourself, unable to realize that a little humor being used on this situation is, I guess, over your head. If you got fucked on a deal, of course you would be mad, but you wouldn't let it get to you. If I was indeed childish, I would be sweating his ass 24 - 7. I just told him what I thought, and how it should be fixed. For someone to take another person to small claims court over a petty $300 is a child. That is how much I make in about 2 1/2 days of work. It isn't the money that I am mad about, it is the fact that someone on this board is selling fucked up shit. I have done many of transactions on this board. Shit like this, should be reported to others to save your asses from getting fucked also. If you all didn't get the heads up from people like me, then you too would soon get fucked by a guy like this.

Thanks.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 04:45 PM
mannish boy

sorry champ, but I didn't see any simileys or anything indicating that there was humor being used... all I saw was you saying you would find out where he lived and that you were strapped with a 12ga shotgun.

my mistake.

funny post though!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

My mistake also.

I am pissed, but not pissed enough to waste my time to travel to someones house that is out of state for a few bucks. If it was something local, I would be there in a heartbeat though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement