JC, whats your recent 1/8mile times? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

JC, whats your recent 1/8mile times?

Not your best, but your 1/8mile times at the last track session?

Just curious!

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 01:16 AM
turn it!

Re: JC, whats your recent 1/8mile times?

Yoou one bad a** tire smokin mother! Big E.
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 07:20 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Re: JC, whats your recent 1/8mile times?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
Not your best, but your 1/8mile times at the last track session?

Just curious!

Chris
[email protected] 86-87 w/ 2.15 60'

Is that cool George?

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

JC's slow times

Damn JC, I thought it would be better than that. 2k1 went to the track a few weeks ago in the heat, and ran a 8.3 @ 88.7mph...with his ole ragged out car. Subject came up when a few witnesses to this weeks street races said that Brad was out on you the whole time till he let out. Not looking to bring the whole subject up again, just wanted to know what the EXACT times where, to give me an idea who is telling the TRUTH!!!

Its bad to lie JC....mmmmmkay

Chris
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:35 AM
M0DERAT0R

New Word of the Day: Marshism - To represent as greater than is actually the case

Quote:
Originally posted by 2K1 LS1 here No ennis for me tonight
I don't want to go race again till I either get a six speed car or another convertor. I ran consistant 8.4'[email protected] last night at kennedale...
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:35 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Track times have nothing to do with how one does on the street.

How is it that I can I have the power to leave Brad on the highway but, I don't have enough to catch him on the big end of a dead stop start?

First Brad says he hit the brakes and brake checked me, now YOU say he let out.

So I tell you what, you and Brad sit down get your stories straight then come on back and talk to Big Daddy. K?
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by redmonsoon

How is it that I can I have the power to leave Brad on the highway but, I don't have enough to catch him on the big end of a dead stop start?

So I tell you what, you and Brad sit down get your stories straight then come on back and talk to Big Daddy. K?

Hey JC my story is staying the same; which is telling the truth. I had you beat when you caught up we shut down before you ahd a chance to pull out ahead; I doubt a 1/4 mile race would get up to 130 mph anyways. BTW I average 8.4 but had a best of [email protected]

Last edited by 2K2 LS1; 08-31-2001 at 08:48 AM.
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:51 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
Originally posted by 2K1 LS1

Hey JC my story is staying the same; which is telling the truth. I had you beat when you caught up we shut down before you ahd a chance to pull out ahead; I doubt a 1/4 mile race would get up to 130 mph anyways. BTW I average 8.4 but had a best of [email protected]
Man just go away. I can't argue with people who change their stories every single time they post.

BTW I ran a best last week of 8.2 @ 90 but no one saw it.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
Track times have nothing to do with how one does on the street. ]
Words of wisdom from "Mister 8.50" himself! From insight like that JC, It leads me to belive you have been racing for years and years.....or do you just have alot of magizine subscriptions? I was more looking at the MPH differance....kinda hard to belive that you would pull that hard on someone that is RUNNING 2MPH MORE than you in the 1/8mile?

Jc, you are a smart guy.....when you hit the brakes, don't you let out? Or do you have some trick where you are still on the gas and the brake at the same time???????? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

Sure.....I just wanted to see what the track times compared to what SEVERAL witnesses said. Looks like your 8.5 times back up what they saw.......pretty much what I thought. JC, if you car gets beat on the street and at the track, just admit it. No need to lie.

Instead of making up storys and claiming false vicotrys....why don't you go work on your car and try to get out of the high 12's.....brad did that months ago

Chris
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:

Man just go away. I can't argue with people who change their stories every single time they post.

BTW I ran a best last week of 8.2 @ 90 but no one saw it.
I don't think he changed his story JC....only stories being told are from you. I bet you tell your kids fantasy storys about winning races, big draggons, and other mythical tales.

Chris
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:25 AM
M0DERAT0R

David Z28 = BS Police

Chris, JC averaged 86-87mph and Brad averaged 86mph the last time they were at the track. But, Brad had his cutout capped, no lid, and no ported MAF during the race with JC, which would drop him down on average two mph. Therefore, based on the law of averages, JC was approx 2mph faster at the 1/8 mile mark and probably 3mph faster at the 1/4 than Brad.

And Brad even testifies to that when he posted that JC's car caught him.

Brad, in an earlier thread, you posted, "I said you caugt me at 100-110...It was an even you kept going when I let out at 120." Now if JC caught up to you between 100-110, his car was going faster than yours, correct? Would it make sense for JC to catch up to you at 100-110mph and then to suddenly stay even next to you for 10-20mph? It seems more logical to me that JC would catch you and then continue to go faster and past you. But, why argue with logic?

P.S. Here's another time posted.
Quote:
http://64.81.114.233/vbulletin/showt...0&pagenumber=2

I beleive an [email protected] last time is not to shabby, What was your et?
Maybe you guys should agree on a final number and stick to it. So far, I've read 3 different ET/MPH combos.
[email protected]
8.4'[email protected] 86mph
[email protected]

Which one is it?
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:41 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Brad, let's race next Fri.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Brad, let's race next Fri.
JaCk ass you will have a cam then; let me get a cam and its on like donkey kong.
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 10:25 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:

JaCk ass you will have a cam then; let me get a cam and its on like donkey kong.
So why am I being bothered about what your car USED to run. Every time I turn around you or your GF Chris, talk about what your car used to run. I thought the object of modifying cars was to make them faster, not slower?
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 10:30 AM
Lifer

Quote:

So why am I being bothered about what your car USED to run. Every time I turn around you or your GF Chris, talk about what your car used to run. I thought the object of modifying cars was to make them faster, not slower?

If that's the case I will race you. No questions asked I will mod my car and you yours. We can see who will win.
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 10:37 AM
Crash Test Dummy

I'VE UPPED MY GAME SO...........................UP YOURS!!!!!
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 05:48 PM
M0DERAT0R

Got any more Marshy Math you want me to break down for you guys?

Last edited by David Z28; 08-31-2001 at 06:06 PM.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 06:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'VE UPPED MY GAME SO...........................UP YOURS!!!!!
Ill drag your azz JC. Bring that POS up to Dville
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 06:25 PM
Lifer

post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

JC Getting smacked down

Quote:
Originally posted by David Z28
Got any more Marshy Math you want me to break down for you guys?
No need David....I pretty much knew the truth, just wanted track times to confirm. Brad went to the track not to long ago, and did average 8.4's....with a best of 8.39 @ 88.7mph (maybe thats where the 8.4 @ 88 came from...8.39, 8.40...kinda close

There where SEVERAL witnesses that said Brad had him the whole way, and only was passed once he let out(ie.Hit the brakes) JC never did explain the trick where he can be on the gas and brake at the same time, yet still racing?)

As for the lid and such......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't using his track times to tell if he won or not, just to get an idea which story was more likely. Brad has raced JC several times from a stop, over various occasions.......and everytime he has smacked JC down like the little punk he is....looks like JC has just gotten tired of the constant beatings, and resorted to such Half truths as to blind the public eye.

JC, take your losses like a man, not like a fairy boy!

Chris
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:32 PM
M0DERAT0R

Chris, can you explain how JC caught Brad between 100-110 but only stayed even with Brad for 10-20mph until Brad shut it down at 120mph?

Quote:
...looks like JC has just gotten tired of the constant beatings, and resorted to such Half truths as to blind the public eye.
LMAO, Isn't that the Pot calling the Kettle an exaggerating liar? I think most people would agree that you can't read a CMarsh post without taking it with a bucket of salt.
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 10:29 PM
turn it!

Re: New Word of the Day: Marshism - To represent as greater than is actually the case

Quote:

LMFAO
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 12:04 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Re: JC Getting smacked down

Quote:

I wasn't using his track times to tell if he won or not, just to get an idea which story was more likely. Brad has raced JC several times from a stop, over various occasions.......and everytime he has smacked JC down like the little punk he is....looks like JC has just gotten tired of the constant beatings, and resorted to such Half truths as to blind the public eye.

JC, take your losses like a man, not like a fairy boy!

Chris
And everytime we race from a roll Brad get's his butt handed to him. What say you?

So I'm a little punk?
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Re: Re: JC Getting smacked down

Quote:

And everytime we race from a roll Brad get's his butt handed to him. What say you?

So I'm a little punk?
But don't you LOSE everytime from a stop? Hey, if you talk to BOOBOO..you can learn how to take cool photos of the race, so you too can claim the several carlengths victory with Brads brake lights on. (THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME FOR JC TO EXPLAIN HIS THEORY OF BRAKE RACING).

JC, get your cam in soon.....mid 12's are calling you!! Maybe you can perform a one time wonder ET of low 12's like DavidZ.(David, didn;t you run 11's awhile back one time, but never again???) David can't run 10's one time like me and brad, but he sure his holding down that high high 11sec bracket with pride!

Chris
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 07:17 AM
M0DERAT0R

BWHAHAHAHAHA

And for the 3rd time I've asked:

Chris, can you explain how JC caught Brad between 100-110 but only stayed even with Brad for 10-20mph until Brad shut it down at 120mph?

Answer the question please. Your reluctance to reply only proves that I am right, Mr. Conduit. And remember that Brad neither braked nor let off till 120mph.

Chris, I ran 11's twice in good weather in Hallsville before getting kicked off the track. My car was in Marsh configuration (i.e.gutted, ET Streets, skinnies) I never claimed it could run 11s in street trim on street tires (did you not see the disclaimer?), nor have I taken it to the track in Marsh form since then.

Quote:
David can't run 10's one time like me and brad
You and Brad ran 10's?
Marshism Alert
You ran 10's in Brads car, but not your own (Opps, I meant your moms). But Brad didn't run 10s in either car. Therefore, that statement is false. Please drive through.

BTW, I ran 10.8s in my dad's car. So, I'm still faster than you based on the parent plan.

Anyway, you blew your shit up and it's not a factor anymore. All that matters is who has a faster car right now. And that would be me.
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Re: BWHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
And for the 3rd time I've asked:
Sure...as experianced a street racer as your are, im sure you are aware of the gear differances between a M6 and A4. Im sure you can search for a formula or equation here, but I will relate direct experiance. The A4 transmission(automatic for the layman) has only 3 gears....thus, the drop between gears is more on the shifts. 100-110 is low in the powerband for 3rd gear in an automatic, yet still in the meat of 3rd gear with the 6spd...Jc should be able to pull while Brads motor is at a lower RPM given the same mph. Around 100-110, JC should be making the shift to 4th gear, AGAIN...dropping HIS RPM's down in the powerband...while BRAD is still in 3rd gear, starting to get into the best part of his powerband...hence why they evened out. Have you never experianced that before David?...I know with your high 11 sec car, you have vast experiance with racing...and knew this was the case. You were just testing me, right? Good one

Answer the question please. Your reluctance to reply only proves that I am right, Mr. Conduit. And remember that Brad neither braked nor let off till 120mph.

SEE ABOVE

Chris, I ran 11's twice in good weather in Hallsville before getting kicked off the track. My car was in Marsh configuration (i.e.gutted, ET Streets, skinnies) I never claimed it could run 11s in street trim on street tires (did you not see the disclaimer?), nor have I taken it to the track in Marsh form since then.

DAMN, so taking alittle weight out and running skinnys is gonna drop you from HIGH 12's to HIGH 11's??? Damn, thats bang for the buck there! Try again David...Im not intrested in how slow YOUR car is, just how slow JC's is. Stop trying to sidetrack me....your car is a one hit LS1 wonder, Jc's hasn't even done that...thank you, drive through

BTW, I ran 10.8s in my dad's car. So, I'm still faster than you based on the parent plan.

Anyway, you blew your shit up and it's not a factor anymore. All that matters is who has a faster car right now. And that would be me.

Actually, I have a TransAm I race thats faster than you, so please step aside! Ohh yeah, its not mine :/ Does that mean I actually don't race it, or I do actually race it, but it doesn't count??? Which is it?

Chris
Ran 10's more times than JC has storys of winning
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 09:31 AM
Lifer

Hmmm,
Somebody post timeslips and we can tell who the faster one is. Did JC get a cam yet???
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 10:54 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Chris, I ran 11's twice in good weather in Hallsville before getting kicked off the track
C'mon McCall...... That was Hallsville. Try running Hallsville e.t.'s at Ennis.
Yes, you are right... I never broke into the 11 second barrier at Hallsville. No.. no reason to explain since I already have and it sounds like an excuse anyway.

Am I the only one who believes Hallsville is a downhill track or is everyone else living in denial?

Last edited by SS RRR; 09-01-2001 at 11:03 AM.
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~
Hmmm,
Somebody post timeslips and we can tell who the faster one is. Did JC get a cam yet???
Doesn't do anygood to post timeslips, cause Mister Eight Fitty says track times don't amount to street racing? Brad is actually trying to get a new car this week, so I don't know if he will have a rematch.....but if the deal falls through, then I am sure we can. Maybe with the cam, JC can join the one hit wonder club like David!

Chris
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 11:48 AM
M0DERAT0R

Re: Re: BWHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Sure...as experianced a street racer as your are, im sure you are aware of the gear differances between a M6 and A4.
Huh? English please.

Quote:
The A4 transmission(automatic for the layman) has only 3 gears....thus, the drop between gears is more on the shifts. 100-110 is low in the powerband for 3rd gear in an automatic, yet still in the meat of 3rd gear with the 6spd...Jc should be able to pull while Brads motor is at a lower RPM given the same mph. Around 100-110, JC should be making the shift to 4th gear, AGAIN...dropping HIS RPM's down in the powerband...while BRAD is still in 3rd gear, starting to get into the best part of his powerband...hence why they evened out.
Sorry, wrong again. Please direct your attention to this link. http://www.f-body.org/gears/
JC would make his shift into 4th around 100mph or so and then JC in 4th gear is actually more into his powerband than Brad in 3rd gear. Check out the following graph.

Speed____JC's RPM__Brad's RPM
100 mph__4500_____4230
110 mph__4933_____4630
120 mph__5366_____5066

And since JC's car is actually more into it's powerband, he would continue to pull on Brad's car. Knowledge is power. Next time do some research before wasting your time writing a long essay that sounds good but is quite incorrect.

Quote:
DAMN, so taking alittle weight out and running skinnys is gonna drop you from HIGH 12's to HIGH 11's??? Damn, thats bang for the buck there! Try again David...Im not intrested in how slow YOUR car is, just how slow JC's is. Stop trying to sidetrack me....your car is a one hit LS1 wonder, Jc's hasn't even done that...thank you, drive through
In Marsh trim (i.e. ET Streets, skinnies, dropping +100 pounds, shortbelt on, cutout open, 20 degree cooler weather will take it from a 12.3-12.5 to a high 11. Surely, as an experienced at borrowing other peoples cars, you'd understand the effect that weight, traction, and horsepower can have on a car.

Quote:
Actually, I have a TransAm I race thats faster than you, so please step aside! Ohh yeah, its not mine :/ Does that mean I actually don't race it, or I do actually race it, but it doesn't count??? Which is it?
Marshism Alert
It's not yours, therefore YOU don't have a fast car. All you have is a truck which will you will probably rave as being the fastest in the world as you blow smoke up the ass of newbys on www.farmtrucks.com. Are you SkidMarkRacing's twin brother?

Brian, I'll see what I can do for you this Friday. What are you running in the heat?
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 12:29 PM
Crash Test Dummy

From a roll

Brad 0
JC 2

From a stop
Brad 1
JC 1

Word play all you want, it still won't change the outcome.

So I'm a little punk huh?
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 12:40 PM
Lifer

Damn, I missed all the trash talking!!

So if I were to Marsh my car out, you think I could outrun you JC??

Scott
99TA..stock
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 01:27 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Brian, I'll see what I can do for you this Friday.
Good luck and wish I could be there.

Quote:
What are you running in the heat?
High 13's.... SSHHHHHHHHHHHH....
Don't tell FagulaLT1.
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 04:01 PM
Lifer

So who wants a piece of this 346rwhp TA sittin in the garage???? Hell it doent even have a cam or headers...
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

Re: Re: Re: BWHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:

Sorry, wrong again. Please direct your attention to this link. http://www.f-body.org/gears/
JC would make his shift into 4th around 100mph or so and then JC in 4th gear is actually more into his powerband than Brad in 3rd gear. Check out the following graph.

100 mph__4500_____4230
110 mph__4933_____4630
120 mph__5366_____5066

And since JC's car is actually more into it's powerband, he would continue to pull on Brad's car. Knowledge is power. Next time do some research before wasting your time writing a long essay that sounds good but is quite incorrect.

Actually David, you are incorrect In your flawed world of racing equations and formulas, you have one huge problem...SHIFTING!!!

In your previous post, you did a search, and as usaual, found a nice link to something that could possiblly have something to do with the thread. But, your use of the information is grossly incorrect.

100 mph__4500_____4230
110 mph__4933_____4630
120 mph__5366_____5066

Now the above looks good, if JC started in 4th geat, and Brad in 3rd....but from the lack of information in the thread, I am going to assume they preticipated in a normal race, and actually started in a lower gear...and procedded through the gears till 4th and 3rd, respectibly.

Now....here is the actuall info.....

Brads car...an A4.....is in 2nd gear until 90mph, where it makes the upshift to 3rd gear at ~6200 rpm. This drops his RPMS down to 4000-4100 rpm in 3rd gear. AT THIS SAME TIME(90mph), JC is still in 3rd GEAR...at 5,300 rpms. Now......JC has the advantage here...which is evidinced by his pull till ~100-110mph. Why you ask(I am going to explain, because you obviously missed the whole point of the gear calculator earlier!). Brad is running approx 4500 at 106mph.....which is JC's shiftpoint into 4th gear. Ok, JC being the wonder shifter he is loses no time in his shift...or does he?? Lets assume he shifts average...which is he going to lose alittle ground on the shift. Brad is steady pulling at 4500+, while JC is making his shift. Once the shift is completed, his RPM's drop down to 4700 rpms @ 106mph.

WOW, Brads @ 4600 and JC's at 4700!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there is no huge gap in Rpms which would allow JC to pull, and would EASILY explain why he was pulling at 100 or so, and then stopped pulling. At 120mph, where Brad hit the brakes...JC is at 5400 Rpms, and Brad is at approx 5200rpm..give or take a hundred or so RPM's for convertor slippage.

David....just when you think you are smarter than the rest...you are reminded that actual racing knowledge might not be your strong point.

David, do you start out in 4th gear from a stop? If so, that would explain your formula!!!

Go do another search, and try not to fuck it up this time

Chris
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
From a roll

Brad 0
JC 2

From a stop
Brad 1
JC 1

Word play all you want, it still won't change the outcome.

So I'm a little punk huh?
Brad has waxed you everytime from a stop that I have heard about......what happened on Joe Pool Lake bridge
This last run, from your post, I would have assumed you won...but the only reason I brought this up was several people told me that Brad actually won that night.

Seriously, you have a nice car.....it looks good, but we both know that Brads car is faster. He has waxed you from a stop MANY times before, his track times FAR outshadow your high 12 sec wonder, and while your storys are entertaining.....they are just that, STORYS!!

JC....stop making excuses, get that cam installed, and shoot for some mid 12's. Then maybe you can match Brads times with NO cam...wouldn't that be cool

Chris
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 09:19 PM
Lifer

Why don't you guys just race again this coming w/e. I'm guessing that Ennis will roll the street race night over to next w/e?? We can have a 2KLS1 vs JC.....Cmarsh vs JC,DZ28, whoever else cares to race....BT vs someone with a REAL slow car

I need some exhaust on my hog, I floored her tonight, it has no balls whatsoever up top. An old lady in a Cadillac passed me by when I hit third, I left her old ass off the line, but she reeled me in and pulled on me up top.

Scott
99TA..pretty damn slow
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 10:11 PM
M0DERAT0R

Chris, which set of data are you going to use to conclude that Brad won the race? So far your conclusions for Brad's victory have switched from comparisons of 1/8 mile mph to 1/8 mile ET to gearing and now shifting. Everytime I strike down your illogical reasoning you switch topics.

JC shifted at 100 mph around the point he caught Brad. Since JC has more HP and is at a slightly better rpm, he would continue to go faster than Brad for the last 20 mph of the race.

I don't claim to be smarter than anyone, but I don't skew the facts in my favor to prove a point. I call BS when I see it and don't mix numbers more than the Texas Lotto machine like you. 8.4'[email protected] 86mph? [email protected]? 8.3 @ 88mph? Next week, I'll probably here Brad ran 8.2 @ 90mph at Kennedale last month.

Sorry, the smoke and mirrors trick doesn't work on me. Try it on the LS1 truck newbys. Maybe you can start your fan club over there? It seems everyone on LS1.com and DFWStangs isn't interested.
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 10:19 PM
M0DERAT0R

BT, just hack your exhaust off before the cats and run open manifolds. Then when someone says, "Hey, what mods do you have?". You can say, "The only mods I have is a lid and a convertor." Do you think that would that be lying? I say yes, because technically you didn't purchase anything but you are still modifying the exhaust. Just a random thought, sorry.

Hey, Chris. I put a plug in for ya in the truck section of LS1.com. http://208.238.17.66/ls1forum/Forum27/HTML/001114.html
I posted a question as well over there.

Last edited by David Z28; 09-01-2001 at 10:22 PM.
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 02:18 AM
Lifer

Shut up.....
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
Chris, which set of data are you going to use to conclude that Brad won the race? So far your conclusions for Brad's victory have switched from comparisons of 1/8 mile mph to 1/8 mile ET to gearing and now shifting. Everytime I strike down your illogical reasoning you switch topics.

David, I am just following you around this post. I simply asked what his 1/8mile times where to verify what SEVERAL WITNESSES had seen...simple as that. Then you bring up him pulling at 100 mph, and not at 120. I posted my reason. YOU then went out onto the internet, found a nice little formula, and misused it. BTW, YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR LITTLE RACE IN 4th GEAR ONLY TRICK. You and JC have some weird ways...you only race in 4th gear, and JC races with the gas down and the brake....maybe I haven't been around racing long enough...cause thats some shit that I have never heard of

Im sorry your sidetracking hasn't worked Mcall.......try again next time.

POINT IS, JC LOST!!!

Chris
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 11:38 AM
Pink Taco KILLA!

I'll race you for fun JC.
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
Originally posted by Beenfetchedlately
I'll race you for fun JC.
Mike, just be sure to get it clearly on film....cause we don't need any of this BS happining again!!!

Chris
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:08 PM
M0DERAT0R

Chris, you're not following me around. You keep sidetracking and moving around to other issues.

Guess who brought up the following topics first?
MPH -
Quote:
I was more looking at the MPH differance
ET -
Quote:
No need David....I pretty much knew the truth, just wanted track times to confirm. Brad went to the track not to long ago, and did average 8.4's....with a best of 8.39 @ 88.7mph
Gearing -
Quote:
im sure you are aware of the gear differances between a M6 and A4.
Shifting -
Quote:
In your flawed world of racing equations and formulas, you have one huge problem...SHIFTING!!!
And what happened before JC was in 4th gear is irrelevant because we know that between 100-110mph they were even. Do you want to also throw the trip to the racing spot into the equation? How about JC's route to McDonald's for lunch? LOL

Basically, you and I don't know who won. But, based upon Brad's testimony that JC caught up between 100-110mph and didn't shut down till 120mph, JC was more than likely the winner of the race.
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

Quote:
Basically, you and I don't know who won.
David, I have found something I agree with you about

Chris
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:20 PM
Out

But David, you can't possibly mean that. All evidence proves that Brad was the winner. Everyone knows that 100-120mph is the irrelevent part of a race. Even if it was the end of it and JC was ahead.
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 03:06 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:

Brad has waxed you everytime from a stop that I have heard about......what happened on Joe Pool Lake bridge
This last run, from your post, I would have assumed you won...but the only reason I brought this up was several people told me that Brad actually won that night.

Seriously, you have a nice car.....it looks good, but we both know that Brads car is faster. He has waxed you from a stop MANY times before, his track times FAR outshadow your high 12 sec wonder, and while your storys are entertaining.....they are just that, STORYS!!

JC....stop making excuses, get that cam installed, and shoot for some mid 12's. Then maybe you can match Brads times with NO cam...wouldn't that be cool

Chris
Stupid must come with the fat and ugly body package because I've already put up the count of Brad vs. JC races which included my beat down at Joe Pool lake.

You said that my car can't compare with Brad's times, you're right! I haven't ran those times. But to showcase your never-ending stupidity you keep talking about his PAST wonderful track times(all of which he has never out MPHed me, unless he was spraying)

As of our race, Brad's car was and is slower than mine, only a fool like you brings up irrelevant details like PAST track times which do not reflect the car's current state.

Idiots
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

You said that my car can't compare with Brad's times, you're right! I haven't ran those times. But to showcase your never-ending stupidity you keep talking about his PAST wonderful track times(all of which he has never out MPHed me, unless he was spraying)

JC.....unless we are the track RIGHT NOW, then every race we talk about is in the past. Correct? You knew that comming into this argument As for mph, Brad has ran 112.36 on motor before...with stock convertor. Whats your best?

As of our race, Brad's car was and is slower than mine, only a fool like you brings up irrelevant details like PAST track times which do not reflect the car's current state.

A fool? So Im a fool now Your the fool with the slow car! You are the one that looks like a fool...comming on here telling storys about how you won, but really lost. What you did was called a "RICER FLY-BY"....its a classic move. Just this time, there where several witnesses. You have said nothing about the witnesses....hell, they aren't really even good friends of ours, yet they said Brad won. Maybe now you need to get some rice stickers to go on your 4X4

JC.....tell me a bedtime story about how you won, cause im sleepy and tired of your lies!

Chris
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 04:14 PM
Crash Test Dummy

yeah you're right. Brad beat me. I can't deny it any longer.
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
iHustle

JC telling us the truth

Quote:
yeah you're right. Brad beat me. I can't deny it any longer.
Its ok dude....all you had to do was tell us! Telling the truth fells good, yes?

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement