Calling Out -- - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Arrow Calling Out --

Juiced89LX & Silverback...

When will yalls wonderful bad ass rides be ready for my busted up ride??

I dont understand how i have the POS but mine is running...

------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Silveback:

I don't even have a nitrous kit on my car anymore, it's on Kim's car. I won't need it for either of you.
Quote:
Originally posted by Juice89LX:
And as far as racing me, I'll take you up on that offer. I just hope you can pawn some shit cause I wont be racing for fun. I'll let you know the second my car gets here.

This is gonna be fun!! .[/b]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:36 PM

There you go makeing money again..
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:40 PM
Lifer

So whens the race???

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:48 PM

where you at dustin? You cant start this shit then leave. This will get good. heheh
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:51 PM
M0DERAT0R

When are we going to race, Dustin? I'm ready right now.

<-Always in trouble.
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:54 PM
Lifer

Ill drag all of you slowazz drivin fools....
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 09:22 PM
Lifer

Uh -oh! Let's get it on! I don't see this happeneing anytime soon

------------------
YOU JUST SUCK
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 09:53 PM
Im somebody's daddy!

Make sure your hood is latched FPS!!!
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 10:10 PM
Your Daddy

Before you start thinking you are a bad ass or something. I have no problem racing you at all. I told you from the beginning my car wasnt running, but I think I can get it up here within a week or 2. Do you still plan on having that junk by then? How much are we running for anyways? I hope you sell that mustang before we race so we dont have to race for monopoly money.

------------------
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 10:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by bsharer:
Make sure your hood is latched FPS!!!
I think he's just gonna take it off...Might as well, it's already got a hole cut in it for the autozone air filter to stick thru!

------------------
YOU JUST SUCK
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 10:23 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by LT12NV-420:
I think he's just gonna take it off...Might as well, it's already got a hole cut in it for the autozone air filter to stick thru!

he has a cowl hood to u dumb ass

post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:06 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
Originally posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~:
Ill drag all of you slowazz drivin fools....

Aug 31, Ennis.
Be there

post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Racing for money??

You're just a dumbfuck man. Now you're going to try to bring money into the situation to withdraw me from the race. I dont care to race you for money. I just wanto to race you and your buddy silverback..

Im sorry that i have the big POS and my POS is running.. Think you need to think back some of the shit talking you've said and get your prize winner running.

Jason, went down to da lakehouse last night to do some fishing.. Sucked i had to miss out on some action
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 02:44 PM

hehehehe. Yea, but im sure you werent missing out on the action at the lakehouse .
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Went tubing all day today..Never had such a bad headache in my life.. I think Brian was trying to kill me out there.. Had that damn boat pegged forever then started taken turns and did circle after circle..It was bad ass, just wish the fish would have been hitting harder like previous weekends..
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 03:56 PM

Smile

post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 09:07 PM
SICKCOBRA46

FPS, its funny y havent i ever seen this juiced89lx at any of the car meets???
BRAD

------------------
saleen body kit w/saleen powdercoated wheels,4.10 gears,cold air induction,pro 5.0 shifter
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 09:20 AM
Your Daddy

I think its pretty fucking stupid you decide to call me out when you know the car isnt running. Where was this "call out" the last time we had this shit going on. I am not gonna rush to get the car back together to race for fun. Like I said in one of the last posts, as soon as the car gets here I have no problem driving to garland and racing you.

------------------
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 09:25 AM
Your Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by SICKCOBRA46:
FPS, its funny y havent i ever seen this juiced89lx at any of the car meets???
BRAD

Thats funny. I saw you at the carmeet at Lone Star with that fake looking carmen electra hooker. You had that RICE sticker on the windshield. Maybe you should know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk shit.

Oh yeah, remember when Bryan called one of his friends that had some prostars with slicks on them and you wanted to borrow them?? Well I am the one. Its a good thing I said fuck no, especially since it was one of his homo friends wanting to use them.

------------------
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 09:33 AM
Foxbody King

damn
dont go out like that brad!

------------------
1992 lx 5.0 5spd,90lx convert 2.3,auto
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 01:49 PM
SICKCOBRA46

what the fuck bitch i dont know who the fuck u are! i didnt know that bryan knew your ass! and wheres your gf at bitch? its cool that your jealous that you aint got no game with the ladies! and the sticker isnt on the car anymore, it looked to good so i had to take that bitch off!(it made peoples cars look too bad)everyone got pissed at me cause my car was the shit and nobody even want to look a pieces of shit like yours! you should get a big sticker that says (pile of shit) so it can match your car!

------------------
saleen body kit w/saleen powdercoated wheels,4.10 gears,cold air induction,pro 5.0 shifter
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 02:27 PM
M0DERAT0R

Wink

Will you two midgets shut up.
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 04:47 PM
Your Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by SICKCOBRA46:
what the fuck bitch i dont know who the fuck u are! i didnt know that bryan knew your ass! and wheres your gf at bitch? its cool that your jealous that you aint got no game with the ladies! and the sticker isnt on the car anymore, it looked to good so i had to take that bitch off!(it made peoples cars look too bad)everyone got pissed at me cause my car was the shit and nobody even want to look a pieces of shit like yours! you should get a big sticker that says (pile of shit) so it can match your car!

Ouch!! That really hurt. Those were some nice comebacks.

------------------
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

brad, This is the guy that used to have that blue H/B that let other people race his car b/c he couldnt drive a 5 speed for shit. It had the cobra wing and got stolen just like mine.

Carmen electra look a like?? That sounds like a pretty fucking good compliment to me!

You say u dont know who i am, obviously you do b/c i was with bryan at that meet and Brad. You Know Me.

Rice sticker on the windshield? I guess If he had the saleen stripes on the side of the car itd be ricer looking too??

I never even knew your Ride was ever running! I never heard you say anything like that. For all i knew, that damn thing has been sitting in corpus the whole time since you bought it.

post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 06:11 PM
SICKCOBRA46

ohh your the guy bryan always calls johnjohn! i know who u are! well my bad dog but u still talk shit! and by the way those slicks will fit my shit!!

------------------
post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 10:00 PM
Your Daddy

Yall are a bunch of fucking idiots. My car was running for a couple of weeks and Bernie wanted to take it back to corpus to fix a few things. The trans had a crack in the side of the case, it got a roll cage installed and a few other things. I am trying my hardest to get it up here to show yall fags whats up.

By the way, i could careless if the fit or not, I didnt want one of bryans faggot friends to borrow them. Maybe you should take your cheap ass to Lone Star and buy some you homo.

I like how you talk shit about my driving. I never broke a T-5, went 8.44 in the 1/8th on motow with a stock longblock. I remember Bryan was running 8.40's with tfs heads and cam in his marroon car. How pathetick is that? Patrick fucked with that car for 5 minutes and had it running 2 tenths faster. How sad? I just cant believe Bryan let yall talk him into gutting that clean ass car of his and make a race car out of it. It ran bad ass for what is had because of what other people did for that car. Why dont you rag on him you dipshit?? the last time I went to Denton, I out et'd, out mph'd and had a better reaction than Patrick in my car. I guess I suck at driving then. Get off my sack you queer.
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Well, I always say to bryan "fuck dude, you should of left that bitch as a street car" I wish he wouldnt have gutted it..That was all between Bryan and Jett. I havent done ANYTHING to his car, hell i havent even seen the cage or the shortblock.

Im very pround, and you should be too, of you making a GREAT pass in your car! Hell, id hope that you could get a better ET than someone that never drives your car. I just remember you saying at ennis that youd rather the other guy drive your car...

Im sure you never have broken a t5 b/c you could count to 15 between each one of your shifts.
You remember bryan running 8.40's in his old H/B ?? Well if he was running 8.40's he sure did get the wheel off the ground pretty good for an 8.40 pass.. And how do i know?? Yeah, ive seen Video.

post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Question

BTW -- When are we going to race?? My car is just sitting waiting to drag u up and down the track.

Anyday soon??
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 08:34 PM
Lifer

Hell yeah, I'm pissed too. When you two guys race let me know, I just got this Yank 3800ST convertor in my car and I can't find a damn race anywhere!! We are going from a standstill..right?? No rolling races here!

Scott
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 03:20 AM
Faster67

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Five Point Slow:
Anyday soon??
Sorry, I've been swamped with work lately so please excuse the late reply. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to get John's trans leak fixed, but everything other than the MSD setup is up and functioning. It really sucks to see you guys talking shit instead of helping each other out. Hopefully you two can work things out and have a friendly race instead of a pissing contest. John's coupe was and has been running since immediately after he purchased the car from the previous owner. Due to a hairline crack in the trans case that occurred during shipping, John hasn't been able to enjoy the car other than the short while that it was in Dallas. I brought the car back with me and have personally put around 400/500 miles on the coupe trying to get the bugs worked out, so it is in fact a "running" car. I've been spending tons of time at the shop lately, so it's looking like I might be caught up this week and have a chance to button up John's car and make a few passes in it. Are there any rules to your race? Pump gas, DOTs, plates, inspection... anything? I might be able to round up a two car hauler to throw behind my pickup and bring another car so maybe I can make a pass or two. I've been working too hard, I'm ready to go blow some stuff up. Lighten up guys, internet talk is always tough.

------------------
Bernie Dean
Gettin' my tune on

[This message has been edited by Faster67 (edited 08-27-2001).]
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 09:47 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
BTW -- When are we going to race?? My car is just sitting waiting to drag u up and down the track.

Anyday soon??
Hey FPS, when are we going to race? Ennis on the 31st?

post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 10:20 AM
The Big Matt

posted 08-27-2001 04:20 AM

Bernie, what are you doing up at 4:20????

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Faster67:
[BJohn's coupe was and has been running since immediately after he purchased the car from the previous owner. Due to a hairline crack in the trans case that occurred during shipping, John hasn't been able to enjoy the car other than the short while that it was in Dallas.
[/B]

Just curious..

How has the car been running ever since he bought car but when when it was shippied it messed up the tranny case?? Sounds like its never been running right to me..

Who knows.

post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 04:22 PM
The Big Matt

Quote:

Just curious..

How has the car been running ever since he bought car but when when it was shippied it messed up the tranny case?? Sounds like its never been running right to me..

Who knows.

Not running and leaking tranny fluid are two totally different things aren't they???

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Ohh yeah..

I Forgot.. Im sure a car runs great with a busted tranny case.. Sure that smells great!
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 01:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
internet talk is always tough
...and apparently with Five Point Slow it's pretty difficult. I wonder if he babbles monkey speak orally too, or if he simply can't put a coherent thought together on paper.

Hey FPS why don't you tell us all how often to add tranny fluid to John's C4, since you seem to know how big the crack is, where the crack is, and the rate of the leak.
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:44 AM
Faster67

Thumbs down

Quote:

Just curious..

Who knows.

The trans has a one inch hairline crack on the driver side of the case that drips about one drip per every minute or two if the engine is running. It appears someone banged one of the bosses against something just right to put a tiny crack in the case that is nearly invisible. It doesn't affect the way the trans works, it just drips enough to leave a tiny spot of fluid which is very unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. If you are trying to insinuate that I'm a liar and John's car isn't running, I don't appreciate that. I'm sure Matt can throw some pics up of John's coupe fueling up and cruising down the freeway. Matt was driving a heads/cam 98 SS (yeah, I built that one too) and I was driving John's coupe. It made a 100+ mile cruise with zero problems that night.
Just out of curiousity, is your car really fast? I get the impression your car is really fast and you have something to prove to all of these guys. Doesn't it have a blower? I'm assuming it's at least in the mid tens. I know the 8.40's that John's old LX hatch ran wasn't very impressive unless you realize it was nearly stock at the time, but do you have any idea what John's new coupe has run? Ballpark?

------------------
Bernie Dean
Gettin' my tune on

[This message has been edited by Faster67 (edited 08-28-2001).]
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

<-- Doesnt Have A Blower.

<-- Doesnt think car is fast.

<-- Just wants to run these 2 guys for the hell of it.

Im tired of them running there mouths everytime i post something no matter what forum it is. I just want to race them to see what happens. Hell, my car is almost completly stock.

With a crack in the trany i wouldnt want to drive it around, thats me. Im sure that little drop every 1 minute or so smoked. I dont care if his car ran or not, hes been knowing ive been wanting to race him for awhile and it seems his car has never been ready to race. Its always with you.

I never wanted to race either of these guys for money, just shits and giggles but they are blowin it out of porportion and trying to race me for money so that ill back down, which I wont.

Get his car ready & Lets race!

BTW -- i dont care if i lose, atleast i tried and didnt back down from these shit talking bitches. And I KNOW I can whoop Silverback's ride. Hell, he said he wouldnt need the juice, so ill pill up to a 200 shot and just blow his doors off.. And i think that AdamLX reinstalls doors after they get blown off

post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 12:47 PM
The Big Matt

Quote:

BTW -- i dont care if i lose, atleast i tried and didnt back down from these shit talking bitches. And I KNOW I can whoop Silverback's ride. Hell, he said he wouldnt need the juice, so ill pill up to a 200 shot and just blow his doors off.. And i think that AdamLX reinstalls doors after they get blown off
Don't need nitrous... Will have boost and will travel, sucka

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:18 PM
Faster67

Thumbs down

Quote:
Hell, he said he wouldnt need the juice, so ill pill up to a 200 shot and just blow his doors off.. And i think that AdamLX reinstalls doors after they get blown off
Well if you're in a hurry, be my guest to cruise down here and get sum. I'm not hard to find and I'll be glad to line up John's coupe with you even though it has a huge gash in the side of the trans spewing fluid all over the exaust and smoking so bad you can't even see where you're going.

------------------
Bernie Dean
Gettin' my tune on
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Silverback.. And I've been trying to speak realisticly..The you come on talking about boost?? LoL!

Dude, Bring it, dont sing it.

I can't wait to see this BOOST... How many YEARS am i going to have to keep my car to see this get done??

hahah...
post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:43 PM
The Big Matt

Quote:
Silverback.. And I've been trying to speak realisticly..The you come on talking about boost?? LoL!

Dude, Bring it, dont sing it.

I can't wait to see this BOOST... How many YEARS am i going to have to keep my car to see this get done??

hahah...
speaking realisticly? ahhahaahahahha that's they funniest thing ever out of your mouth. The car is going to Outlaw Performance this weekend, to have the cage, subframes, black interior, and frame rail notch done. Hopefully I can start to pull the motor when all of that is done, to make sure it will hold for a little while on the twin turbos. Son here is reality in your face..

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Hmm..
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Arrow

<-- could have Sworn you had that setup for sale.. Maybe I'm Wrong, Whats new.

------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Silveback:

I don't even have a nitrous kit on my car anymore, it's on Kim's car. I won't need it for either of you.
Quote:
Originally posted by Juice89LX:
And as far as racing me, I'll take you up on that offer. I just hope you can pawn some shit cause I wont be racing for fun. I'll let you know the second my car gets here.

This is gonna be fun!! .
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 03:01 PM
The Big Matt

it was for sale, but i decided to keep it.

ooops

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Great.

Well, If I'm still alive when this is done, be sure to tell me.
post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 03:19 PM
The Big Matt

Quote:
Great.

unfortunately you will be...

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 10:42 PM
Faster67

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Five Point Slow
Great.

Again, I'm not trying to be an ass, but have you ever ran your car before? You seem very confident of yourself. What does your nearly stock Camaro run? BTW, my offer of "Well if you're in a hurry, be my guest to cruise down here and get sum." still stands.

Last edited by Faster67; 08-28-2001 at 10:44 PM.
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

My near stock camaro runs high 8's. What's it matter?? If hes running for money and it runs high 8's he should be happy. Hell, he'll be getting my money!!

And usually when people are running for money they dont compare timeslips before they race, itd be pretty pointless..

And i really dont think that im going to be driving down to Corpus ot race you in this guys car.. damn that sounds too familiar..
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 05:42 PM
Faster67

Quote:
Originally posted by Five Point Slow
My near stock camaro runs high 8's. What's it matter?? If hes running for money and it runs high 8's he should be happy. Hell, he'll be getting my money!!
It matters because I will have to drive 14 hours round trip and waste a weekend and plenty of cash to go all the way up there to race you. I thought you ran 8.40's with a 4:71 blown 355...? You're not trying to sandbag me with a low eight/high seven second car, are you? You are the guy with a mid 80's third gen Camaro that works with Bryan, right? I was under the impression that you are the same person. You sure thought it was funny that John's stock Mustang ran 8.40's on the motor (BTW it went 12.40's on the bottle in the 1/4) when you ran simular times with a blower. I don't understand why you'd make a big deal about wanting a piece of this blue coupe. It's not stock. I'm trying to be nice, but you're not cutting me much slack.

Quote:
And usually when people are running for money they dont compare timeslips before they race, itd be pretty pointless..
I was under the impression you didn't want to race for any cash. You are correct though, you cannot compare the timeslips between your Camaro and John's Mustang, they are in different time zones. How much do you want to run for?

Quote:
And i really dont think that im going to be driving down to Corpus ot race you in this guys car.. damn that sounds too familiar..
I have no idea what "damn that sounds too familiar" is supposed to mean. Am I just missing something?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement