Paging SS RRR - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 01:44 AM
FormulaLT1

Post Paging SS RRR

OK if you are going to talk shit to me do it here where people have to post with their names.

We beat you maybe a year and a half ago. Maybe more I can't fucking remember. It was at NW hwy.

------------------

AIM: FormulaLT195
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 06:04 AM
Out

You don't think it was him over on the TSP board?
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 12:19 PM

Oh really??

SS RRR has been up in the northeast for almost 2 years. Ya sure it was him??

I don't know what race you're referring to though - just FYI .

post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 12:23 PM
Out

Ross is talking about the same guy. He is still posting though. They were arguing about when they were both around.
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 12:42 PM

What's the thread titled? I'll take a looksee .
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 12:44 PM
Out

It's kinda long. This started out great. Ross had one of those guys publicly apologize to him on the board. Fucking classic!

http://www.emessageforum.com/message...id=1475652&p=1

post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 10:23 PM
FormulaLT1

Denny I'm sorry to say this but do I know you. I've know so many people out there. Just kind of give me a hint to who you are.

It must of been longer, It WAS him. I remember looking at the valve cover thinking what a fool. I know he got bent over just for those.

------------------

post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 11:36 PM
Meeeeooowww

post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 07:18 AM
Out

Ross, I don't think we've ever met. At that time, I was driving a blue over gray 89 GT. I just knew who was who.
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 03:14 PM
FormulaLT1

Oh were you there???? If you were that would help out I'm really wanting to find people that were out there that day. I remeber there were only like 20 cars. So I don't think anyone will be easy to find.

I guess he just wants to talk shit on TSP now
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 06:52 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
OK if you are going to talk shit to me do it here where people have to post with their names.
I've had this screen name going on 4 years now dickboy. Try and grasp some more there Fagula. If you know me so well, then you should know this screen name.
And like I said.. it was about a year and a half ago where I was on NWHY, saw a dirty 3rd gen turd, raced and drug the fuck out of it TWICE, stopped at the liquor store, you and and several others were crouded around the car dying to know what had been done to it.
Quote:
It must of been longer, It WAS him. I remember looking at the valve cover thinking what a fool. I know he got bent over just for those.
And like I asked toughguy... if I cannot touch you and I should be very afraid.. why didn't you talk shit to me when you saw me personally?
I don't quite understand your logic.

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 08-22-2001).]
post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 07:02 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Thumbs up

Ain't punkass newbies grand!
AAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHA
Quote:
Ross is talking about the same guy. He is still posting though. They were arguing about when they were both around.
You are thinking of 'beer bitch'. Who swore up and down he beat me in his stock Mustang, yet like this jackass, couldn't give me any details as to when the race took place when first asked.

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 08-22-2001).]
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 07:18 PM
Lifer

Shut your damn mouth SSRRR nobody wants to hear your fuckin jibberish....
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 12:47 AM
FormulaLT1

Damn you really are a fool, I know of your idiot ass name and I know who you are, I wanted to bring it in here so that no more of you inbreed brothers come in there and post without using there damn names. God damn you are a fool. You should og start hanging out with chad, you both have overpriced slow F-bodys. I love f-bodys and I am very ashamed to say that people like you have them. You are all idiots, how can you spend that much money and be that slow.

When we raced we came along side you on the highway and you just hammered it, didn't even give him enough time to downshift. I guess you would call that one of your wins. Then we lined up at the centennial beer place and ran again, this time we waxed you out of the whole and proceeded to put lengths on you. If you can't remember then go to a psycoligyst and get help. But you can, I know you can, you just don't want to admit getting stomped by a 3rd gen. But that is ok if I had heads and cam and all the other overpriced shit you have then I wouldn't want to admit to it either. But I just have a little stock LT that makes no power, so when you go to dallas you tell me in advance and bring you fucking car and I'll bring mine. I'll run you for a couple of bills then throw that shit in your face.

Oh yea I remember you bitching about the fact that you don't get any traction when you were out there. If you can't get it to the ground then you lose as bad as you did.

When are you planning a trip down there??? I really can't wait to bust your ass. This will be fucking fun. We can get it on video and I'll HAVE to put it in my sig.

Oh and why didn't I get in your face when we were there, b/c I feel bad for people like you. But believe me when I do meet you face to face now it will be a different story.

This is where you (SSRRR) get on here and start calling me names and saying dumb shit Making you look even more like a fool.

[This message has been edited by FormulaLT1 (edited 08-23-2001).]
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 01:27 AM
SSRRRR

I know you won but I'm a idiot I'm sorry. but your still a little punky weirdo with stuff. and I'm not...... yea. dummy.

------------------
96 Teal SS with shitloads of money spent on it. Currently trying to brake into the 13's.
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 04:11 AM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Originally posted by SSRRRR:
I know you won but I'm a idiot I'm sorry. but your still a little punky weirdo with stuff. and I'm not...... yea. dummy.
nice sig, troll. Last I heard th ecar was going low 12's?
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RyanB:
nice sig, troll. Last I heard th ecar was going low 12's?
Yea.. way way low 12's... 12.1X to be exact. Hell, I personally drove the thing to it's first 12.1X second pass .
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 02:10 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Sorry Shawn, but you drove it to a 12.21 to my 12.28 on the same night. Check your PM!

Hey Fagulaturd... the only reason why you brought it in here is because you were getting hammered post after post by me and everyone else who was involved.
Your points are senseless. They have no merit.
Here's a little secret jackass.... I have never lined up w/ anyone on NWHY at the official starting line.. Know why? You know that 'shed' that's on stilts w/ the 700' tower next to the liquor store? I used to work there. We had an agreement w/ the Dallas PD that they could used our property to hide when the races started.. besides that.. I didn't like the idea of shutting down on a bridge which was blind. All my "lining up" took place at either Royal or Emrald. Try again fagboy. Both times I raced that Turd gen was from a roll going towards 121 on NWHY.
Like I said.. the car will probably never see Dallas. I cannot spend 4 days on the road 'round trip due to my job.
Here is the main reason why you are such a faggotass pussy:
You never attempted to look me up while I still lived in Dallas to race me.
And...
Quote:
Oh and why didn't I get in your face when we were there, b/c I feel bad for people like you. But believe me when I do meet you face to face now it will be a different story.
Oh yeah... it's always a different story.
Yap it up, champ.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
What a gimp.

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 08-23-2001).]
post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 03:21 PM
FormulaLT1

Dude fuck you really are a fool, we raced you from the starting line, don't fucking bullshit if I have to get some witness' I will.

Ok now then please show me an example of one thing that you have said that has anything to do with me. All you have done is get on here saying horrable cut downs (making me feel like its junior high in here) and say that you won the race that also never happened. You actully said that in one sentence in one of you last posts on TSP.

Now then if you can find some way to come after me then do it but the saame very gay names were old and are just getting fucking irretating. "fagturd" yes that hurts.

So this is it either come up with SOMETHING new and something that is actully worth reading or I'm done. Oh and seriously make sure you post a couple of weeks before you are coming to town.

------------------

post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 03:39 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

It's not Fagturd... its Fagula.
Witnesses... there were 3 cars there dumbass. We were the first to get there after Royal got busted up.
What else are you going to fabricate?
Quote:
and say that you won the race that also never happened. You actully said that in one sentence in one of you last posts on TSP.
Read it again fagboy. I said:
Quote:
Lie about a "line up" race that never took place....
We never lined up on the official starting line. We lined up from a roll. Keep grasping.
You were done by the time you made your first post. Don't be so stupid. You started this thread... don't look for any more excuses to pussy out.
The first place I am going to go when I get vaction time is Dallas. It will be publically known as to what dates I will be there.
As far as the high school comment.... sorry... I forgot how much of an edumakated college boy you are being a freshman and all.
post #21 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 01:04 AM
FormulaLT1

Ok dude you are a patholoical lier, thats all. I can't convince you to tell the truth so fuck it.

But as far as the whole freshman in collage thing goes, who cares you don't see me using gay names to try to bring you down. I don't have to you did that for yourself. ANd the sad part is that you didn't even make up the gay name you got it form gayry.

[This message has been edited by FormulaLT1 (edited 08-24-2001).]
post #22 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 06:59 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

No.. I didn't get your gayname from Gary. I got it from the Howard Stern show about 5 years ago.... you know.. before you ever had a license. Gary either got it from the show or from me or someone who listens to the show.. You aren't the only Fagulated fucko running around shooting your pre-ejaculating mouth off in this world. Don't feel too priviledged.
This is classic... a little bitch who has to depend on his friends to help him get out of a fight and has to threaten to try to get weakass points across is crying because she can't handle the heat of a thread she started.
BAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAA
It is quite apparent what you perceive and what is real are two totally seperate entities.
Quote:
you are a patholoical lier
Alex... I'll take (college cockboys whothinktheentireworldevolvedassoonasthey
boughtabottleputitonajunkcarandthoughtthey
wereinvinsibleandthoughttheycouldbeatanyone
andstillhavethe18yearoldmentalitysincetheir
facesarestillcoverdwithzitsandhavetolie
abouteveryracethey'veeverbeenintosavetheir
patheticface" for a dollar.

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 08-24-2001).]
post #23 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 03:34 PM
FormulaLT1

"fight and has to threaten to try to get weakass points across is crying because she can't handle the heat of a thread she started."

Ummmm what pressure, none here. You arn't sending any my way. Try again.

Enter SSRRR calling me more painful names and making up shit.

------------------

post #24 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 03:45 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Did I say you were under pressure?
I must have if you have said so... right?
More of that 'pithlicichole leier' syndrome I suppose.
Enter one FagulaElTerdUno crying about name calling when threatening people with his people seems to carry more merit.
What else is on your mind Fagula?
post #25 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 05:10 PM
FormulaLT1

What merit!?!? You haven't proved anything to me exept that you are pissed off at the world. And you are to pussy to run me in your car.
post #26 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 06:22 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

LOL.. what a packpeddling fool.
I'm pissed off? I laugh at every dumbass post you make! You are a riot!
I haven't had this much fun on a flame board for awhile.
Every post you make is such an easy target for your humiliation.
What else you got?
post #27 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 06:37 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Was it you, Fagula, who trolled using my screen name w/ a couple extra R's in this thread?
post #28 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2001, 08:22 PM
FormulaLT1

Copied off of TSP:

Dude don't talk shit about a car that your not willing to bring down there and race. I haven't backed out of shit, and if you think Shawn's car isn't enough to run one of my friends that is fine. We shall see. I know his car is fast and I'm not about to argue that but I'm NOT bring my car down there if you are not. You are the bitch that talks all this smack about having a bad ass car, lets see it. You beat me and you won't hear another word out of my mouth. But that won't happen. I never agreed to the fact that you can fly down there and borrow a faster car so that I may drive down there to run mine, you are on crack.
You are being a sore loser before you have even lost, that is sad.

OK back to a good agreement,

Your car vs. mine from a stop on a 1/4 mile track

or

Your buddys car vs a friend of mine's car. From a stop, 1/8th mile.(?)

Dude just be realistic, I'm giving you the choice.

or

You can take your shit down there and rerun that 3rd gen. considering you can waste him and your faster now. Go for it.
Pussy bitch's always trying to weasle there way out of some shit.

Now don't bullshit and call me names and say I'm backpeddling. You pick one. Those are your choices.

*enter SSRRR bullshitting and not answering the question at hand.(BACKPEDDLING)*

------------------

post #29 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 06:54 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

You attempts to twist the challenge around are worthless. No one cares here about what you are trying to pussy out of.

Answer my question, fucko.
Was it you who trolled my screen name?
post #30 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 04:31 PM
FormulaLT1

You really are a pussy, I will only run you in my buddys car and I will only run your car. How about I will only run you in MY buddys car and I will only run your car.

Shawn you have been called out, check TSP.
post #31 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 04:34 PM
FormulaLT1

Here shawn I did you the favor of just copying it over here:

Author: Totenabigstick
Slogan: I hear you talking.......now show me somthing

Shawn 97 Z28 .......I would be more than happy to race you. But nothing in life is free.....we can race for 1000$ a pass or best 2 out of three for 3000$
I'm tired of all the little shit talking punks like you.....so we will both lock in the money the day before...that way if one of us doesn't show or doesn't want to race.....the other one gets paid. E mail me if you are interested and we can make arrangments. You see Jr........it is real easy to get on here and talk shit.....but when there is somthing to be gained and lost.....it will be painfully evident why little shit talking punks like you belong on Royal and Newberry racing for free. I will be waiting for some Mail.

His e-mail is his SN @aol.com
post #32 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 05:59 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
How about I will only run you in MY buddys car and I will only run your car.
I'm sorry, but I already drug the fuck out of your buddy in his car w/ my car.
Now it's time for me to run my buddy's car against your terd for a 2-0 victory.

That's the whole point of the challenge. Why can't you get it though that inbred skull of yours?
Nope.... like a bitch you have to whine and cry and make things difficult.

I guess it was you who had to troll using a screen name similar to mine since you won't answer the question. What's wrong.. ashamed to admit what a dumbass you can be. Too bad it backfired in your pucked up face, wonderboy.
Who is the angry one here?
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
This gets funnier by the moment.
post #33 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 07:47 PM
FormulaLT1

So you declined, ok pussy. thanx for playing.

------------------

post #34 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 01:49 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Denial is one of your strongpoints.
Failure is another.
Admitting a loss: Fail
Talking smack using a different screen name: Fail
Accepting a simple challenge: Fail
Attempts of effective flaming: Fail
Making me laugh for a long time: Pass
Good one.
post #35 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 07:46 PM
Lifer

Ahhhh shut up you bunch of punk bitches
post #36 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 09:35 PM
FormulaLT1

Do you think I was trying to hide the fact that it was me using that SN. the IP's are in plan site. Damn you are a fool. You declined a fair challange therefore making you the pussy. So this is over. Unless you accept one of my fair challanges. DONE.
post #37 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 09:11 AM

Hey Ross, that post isn't on there any more... And neither is the one where I asked him to run.

But sure is funny how it's considered to be "talking shit" if I hand my keys over to my friend to let him run my car. Then I challenge the guy who claims his car will "rip my ass" or some shit, and he says he's tired of shit talking punks like me. What the fuck ever. I don't street race. Plain and simple. Tell your buddy to bring whatever he's got on out to Ennis on friday. I'm not running for money - and I *really* doubt he is either... That TSP board has always been full of big money races where no one would talk up their smack talk. I wasn't smack talkin', just saying it plain and simple to bring it. No name calling.. None of childish horseplay bullshit.

totenabigstick - see ya at Ennis on friday?
post #38 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 09:22 AM

hehe.. it was on antoher thread - I posted up.

his email came back! RCPT TO:550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
post #39 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 02:58 PM
FormulaLT1

Jesus, it you think he is so fulll of shit then challange him and make you some money. If that is actully what you thought was happening then you would say ok to it, but you are scared of losing. Its just money dude, no big deal. I don't consider "we will lock in the money the day before" childish BS. But ok if you think he is full of it then jump in on that and make you some money, but if you think he is seriuos then back out.

Now Shawn, tell me do you honestly think that this, "I'm going to fly down there and borrow my buddys car to race you in yours after you drive down" bullshit makes sence. You tell me. And who cares if I consider it talking shit, the guy wanting to run you for cash sure does.
post #40 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 03:47 PM

I'll run him for $20. Rent and bills are due.

post #41 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 04:53 PM
Time Served

Where is this TSP board, sounds like some people on there are dumbfucks. Just race and get it over with.

p-diddy

------------------
94 Black Formula
Moser 12 bolt, Full chromoly suspension (LCAs, sub frames, torque arm, panhard rod)(All BMR components www.bmrfabrication.com), LS1 brakes (KVR rotors, and PF pads), Wolfe cage, Badass stereo (kicker amps, JL subs, Boston acoustics fronts, eclipse rears, MB quart tweets(not in yet))
[email protected] on old motor on 125 shot
New Motor: 396cid, (callies crank, eagle rods, JE pistons, all 4340, forged) AFR heads, 248/262 .660/.653 112ls solid roller cam

Motor not done yet do to getting screwed by UPS.
Sticker on car right now:
"All car, no motor"

"It's a 400 HP jukebox on wheels"

"Life's tough, but it't tougher when you are stupid"
post #42 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 06:18 PM
FormulaLT1

To me it is over if he is willing to pay my gas then I will come down in my car, but otherwise I'm not wasting my money and beating on my car to race someones "buddy".

------------------

post #43 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:25 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

I'm sorry.. what was that?
Is it a fucking deal or not dumbass?
First you say you aren't going to do it and now you are?
THE OFFER STILL STANDS
If you win. I will pay the gas money for your terd round trip as long as you can produce receipts. This will only happen if you win and only AFTER THE RACE IS OVER.
Don't think you will see any money in advance like your pussyass was whining about due to the fact that you can't afford your own mouth.

Harrington really fucked you... and your mind over.

Quote:
but otherwise I'm not wasting my money and beating on my car to race someones "buddy".
Nope... you'd rather mouth off about some fabricated BS with a car which you had no affiliation w/ whatsoever... except to screw a few nutz in tight places.
What a joker.
BTW...
Get this through your skull:
THE OFFER STILL STANDS
post #44 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 12:49 AM
FormulaLT1

Dude I'm trying to work with you, on making SOME sort of deal for a race but I'm not going to accept something as gay as that. I've explained why. I'm not going to try to make you understand but as I see it you have punked out to every deal I've put up, soooooo I don't know. You obviously don't want to run, you don't want to do anything that akes since. SO ok be a pussy that is fine with me.
post #45 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 01:48 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

You are working with me?
By telling me I have to pay for your mileage and pay you in ADVANCE and then completely backing out of the deal?
What's your next excuse?
post #46 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 04:04 PM
FormulaLT1

I gave you plenty of other deals pick one of those then. If you want to bring your POS down then I will drive 500 more miles then you and pay for my own gas somehow.

But you want to pick all these gay fucking deals that lean WAY towards you.
post #47 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 04:33 PM
I'm going Commando

TSP is gay, what happened to all my posts? Goddamn.
post #48 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 05:01 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Again... wasn't it YOUR idea to race me in Shawn's car if I paid for your gas and mileage? Why yes... yes it was.

OK... how about this faggo..... I'll pay for your fucking gas money and $100 on top of that for your gay ass mileage IF you win.
post #49 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 06:21 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Heeeerre kittykittykittykittykittykittykitty

Hello jackass???
I see you posty on TSP yet won't posty over here.
How about it?
post #50 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 06:31 PM
FormulaLT1

If you bring your car you don't need to give me gas $$$ BUT if you want me to run your buddys car you have to give gas money. One or the other.

your choices:

Race me in my car vs you in yours

Race your buddy vs. my buddy, (you get to pick which one off of a list)

I race you with you driving Shawns car, and me in mine, but you pay my gas money.

You bring your car down and we smoke you in the lil old 3rd gen agian. (your faster now right, lets put some cash on this one)

or you pussy out and just say nevermind and call me a few gay overused names.

what will happen- you will say you can't bring your car... blah blah blah, and you will say you can race your buddys car but you can race agenst my any of my buddys cars, then you will start saying why shoudl I pay you to race me. I answer, b/c you are gay. (should be a rhetorical question) Then you will continue to call me some more gay over used names, and what will eventully happen. NOTHING. You will just talk your shit behind a computer, and you will not tell any of us when you actully show up in dallas. Why for fear of your health of course. If you don't tell us it isn't that you are a pussy it is the fact that it is a normal human instinct to not do anything that will harm you. So go ahead and keep spouting off with your gay remarks over this beautiful labor day weekend, I on the other hand will be out on huntington and venis beach. OH and I will be rolling in my slow ugly car that is going to blowup at any givin time. Have fun in VA there hoss.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement