Why are Most Mustangs Turds? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 08:34 PM
StangTaimer

Post Why are Most Mustangs Turds?

I think it is funny that there are so many Mustangs out there that weigh the same amount as a Coke can and still can't get out of it's own way. You no that a car is a Turd if it has a cam that starts with a letter.lol CHOP-CHOP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 10:52 PM
Extreme Clean!

Quote:
Originally posted by StangTaimer:
I think it is funny that there are so many Mustangs out there that weigh the same amount as a Coke can and still can't get out of it's own way. You no that a car is a Turd if it has a cam that starts with a letter.lol CHOP-CHOP

Oh yea, the jackass who can't spell. Time to leave the trailer park and get your GED.
You sound like complete ASS.

<-----not kidding
post #3 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 01:30 AM
wbt

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by StangTaimer:

O.K. I'll be happy to line up with you at the track Hoss. I happen to run one of those lettered cams....

------------------
Intelligence is increased through education.
Education is composed of those who volunteer their knowledge to others.
That is how we become aware.
Awareness is a level of intelligence which is gained only through education.

post #4 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 09:29 AM
American Idol

It's nice to know there are still people like you out there. You just keep thinking that. You might want to try and get out of Corinth a little more and see the real world jackass. "Taimer", come on!! You didn't graduate on time did you? All I got to say is "Hooked on Phonics".
post #5 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 01:47 PM

Cool

Let me guess you must drive a camaro?? well i agree there fast but i hope you got it on a lease so after 3 years when its falling apart you can dump it , also i know there are plenty of capable stangs around that would hand you your ass if you raced them.
post #6 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 02:47 PM
Blue89Gt

you must be talking about whiteboy's cars!
post #7 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:29 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by Rue:

Oh yea, the jackass who can't spell. Time to leave the trailer park and get your GED.
You sound like complete ASS.

<-----not kidding
Well, why don't you Cry about it Jeerrrk-OOOFFFFF!!LOL Is this "The Smackatorium" or a Spelling class!! Sounds like mommy and daddy were to tuff on you in school. I know it's un-human like to spell something wrong.lol This Forum is for Trash Talking (correct me if I'm wrong) so there is no need to be a DICK with the "<----not kidding" thing. Hey, maybe we can ask DFWstangs to make a Cry Baby Forum so that you might feel more at home.LMAO

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #8 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:34 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by Moose Jr:
It's nice to know there are still people like you out there. You just keep thinking that. You might want to try and get out of Corinth a little more and see the real world jackass. "Taimer", come on!! You didn't graduate on time did you? All I got to say is "Hooked on Phonics".
Hey, you were that kid on TV!! "Hooked On Phonics Worked For Me!" Maybe you will let me borrow it from you. Can I get your autograph?LOL

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #9 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:36 PM
M0DERAT0R

Wink

LMAO, StainToucher forgot his password and had to create a new account.
post #10 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:39 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by wbt:

O.K. I'll be happy to line up with you at the track Hoss. I happen to run one of those lettered cams....

You have been watching to much Bonanza.haha What's you ride?

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #11 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:46 PM
wbt

Quote:
Originally posted by StangTamer:
You have been watching to much Bonanza.haha What's you ride?

http://www.geocities.com/wbthurber/Car_Pics.html

------------------
post #12 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:48 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by STROKED94COBRA:
Let me guess you must drive a camaro?? well i agree there fast but i hope you got it on a lease so after 3 years when its falling apart you can dump it , also i know there are plenty of capable stangs around that would hand you your ass if you raced them.
No it's a Firebird. (old school and Paid For) with a real Pontiac motor not that Corp. motors B.S.haha. Tell them to Bring them out because the ones I have seen aren't real impressive.

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #13 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 05:50 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by David Z28:
LMAO, StainToucher forgot his password and had to create a new account.
Hahaha that hurts man

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #14 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 06:02 PM
Small Fry

Quote:
No it's a Firebird. (old school and Paid For) with a real Pontiac motor not that Corp. motors B.S.haha. Tell them to Bring them out because the ones I have seen aren't real impressive.

How "old school" are we talking here? Most "old school" TA's I know of are big PIECE'S OF SHIT

------------------
Slo-Tech Racing

Signature courtesy of Girls Can Too
1993 5.0 Coupe
FMS 9mm spark plug wires, Steeda adjustable fuel pressure regulator, MAC underdrive pulleys, MAC cold air induction fenderwell mount, Pro-M 77mm mass air, FMS 65mm TB, Trick Flow Street Heat intake, Trick Flow 1" phenolic spacer, SHITTY ASS PISTONS!! MAC equal length Stubbie headers, MAC Pro Chamber H- pipe, MAC cat-back exhaust, short shifter, FMS aluminum driveshaft, FMS 3.73 gears, Auto Meter dual guage A-pillar mount w/ fuel pressure and air/fuel ratio guages, Auto Meter 5" monster tach

[This message has been edited by breadfan35 (edited 08-04-2001).]
post #15 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 06:24 PM
Extreme Clean!

Quote:
Well, why don't you Cry about it Jeerrrk-OOOFFFFF!!LOL Is this "The Smackatorium" or a Spelling class!! Sounds like mommy and daddy were to tuff on you in school. I know it's un-human like to spell something wrong.lol This Forum is for Trash Talking (correct me if I'm wrong) so there is no need to be a DICK with the "<----not kidding" thing. Hey, maybe we can ask DFWstangs to make a Cry Baby Forum so that you might feel more at home.LMAO

Once you go to spelling class, (third grade is it?) then come back and lay the smack down. It would be one thing if you posted a valid point, (REAL smack) but you don't. By the way, most us grown up foke learnd us to speels long time go. (Get the point) Your still a jackass!
post #16 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 06:34 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by breadfan35:
How "old school" are we talking here? Most "old school" TA's I know of are big PIECE'S OF SHIT
1968 and 1973 firebirds and they aren't POS. My cars have more than Flowmasters and K&N airfilter.haha

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #17 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 06:42 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Once you go to spelling class, (third grade is it?) then come back and lay the smack down. It would be one thing if you posted a valid point, (REAL smack) but you don't. By the way, most us grown up foke learnd us to speels long time go. (Get the point) Your still a jackass!
Hey, Geek why don't you go study on cutdowns. You keep saying the same stupid comments. My point is valid. How many mustangs have you seen that should be alot quicker that only weigh about 2800lbs. with nitrous and only run high 12's?

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #18 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 06:58 PM
Extreme Clean!

Quote:
Hey, Geek why don't you go study on cutdowns. You keep saying the same stupid comments. My point is valid. How many mustangs have you seen that should be alot quicker that only weigh about 2800lbs. with nitrous and only run high 12's?

I study your cutdowns, and they suck. 2800 pounds huh? I have a real question for you. Why don't you go ahead and tell everyone what is wrong with Mustangs, Fox or mod. You seem to know so much about our cars.
post #19 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:17 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Where do you run it at?

I have a mustang for you to run.
post #20 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:17 PM
Blessed

Quote:
I study your cutdowns, and they suck. 2800 pounds huh? I have a real question for you. Why don't you go ahead and tell everyone what is wrong with Mustangs, Fox or mod. You seem to know so much about our cars.
Remeber I asked WHY they are slow. I wasn't saying I knew the problem. But the quickest way to make one go fast is put a Pontiac motor in one.

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #21 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:24 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT:
Where do you run it at?

I have a mustang for you to run.
Denton, come get some!!

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #22 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:26 PM
Frequent Flyer

Hmmm kinda funny.
The only mustang on here that weighed 2800 was running 10's with a 302.
The rest of us are 3400 or there abouts and the faster of the bunch running 10's at that weight.
Bring out the FireTurd/FireChicken and feel free to get your doors blown off.

post #23 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:31 PM
Blessed

Quote:

Sounds like fun what track?

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #24 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:35 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamLX:
Hmmm kinda funny.
The only mustang on here that weighed 2800 was running 10's with a 302.
The rest of us are 3400 or there abouts and the faster of the bunch running 10's at that weight.
Bring out the FireTurd/FireChicken and feel free to get your doors blown off.
Well then, I will be holding an all you can eat special in denton very soon!!
Mustangs taste like chicken!! lol
------------------
Chop-Chop

[This message has been edited by StangTamer (edited 08-04-2001).]
post #25 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 07:44 PM
Frequent Flyer

Very soon? Sounds like your shit isnt even running or probably needing a new POS aka Pontiac motor.
Hell we were all at Denton a weekend ago.
Why dont you run your POS at Ennis and if you can hang with some stangs?
Most Pontiacs I see cam hard as hell, nasty exhaust, big block 400+ cubes running 13's maybe 12's if they are lucky.
Oooooooooooooh I'm scared! Get your hunk of shit to the track and I'll have several stangs there ready to drag your slow ass.
Lemme guess, you gotta trailer it there too!

------------------
We'll Help Reinstall Yours Doors After We Blow Them Off
post #26 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 08:04 PM
Extreme Clean!

Quote:
Very soon? Sounds like your shit isnt even running or probably needing a new POS aka Pontiac motor.
Most Pontiacs I see cam hard as hell, nasty exhaust, big block 400+ cubes running 13's maybe 12's if they are lucky.
Oooooooooooooh I'm scared! Get your hunk of shit to the track and I'll have several stangs there ready to drag your slow ass.

Tamer: Above is REAL smack. You wearing your backpack? Hope so, cause Adam just took you to school.
post #27 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 10:54 PM
Blessed

Quote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. If you saw a Pontiac running 13's it was most likely stock or they don't know how to put a good combination together. My car is running but I am doing prep work so I can paint it. That is why I said soon. Then I will run whatever you bring up. And yes I will drive it any where. So what do you run other than your mouth? What is this you have friends that race but your mom lets you drive her Honda? I think it is funny how you assume all of your buddies are faster than me and you don't even know what I run.

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #28 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 12:09 AM
The Big Matt

I think it's funny you get on the Smackatorium, and cry like a tool. I guarantee there are plenty of people here to hand you your ass.

Talk the talk son, but damn if you are then, walk the walk...

You aren't much more than another shit stain in my underwear.

------------------
1990 Titanium LX
post #29 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:03 AM
wbt

I run strictly at Ennis. Not much of an 1/8th mile fan. I'll be honest, I like all cars that are built properly. I am not just a Ford fan. My tow truck is a 2000 GMC Extended Cab. I love it! I am very partial to the Small Block Ford however. The best ever made from any manufacture. Not sure when I will get back to the track...Got laid off last Monday so the dough is going to be tight for a while. I "plan" on going back out in September once the weather cools down. If you are still a member of this board at that time, I would love to coordinate.

------------------

[This message has been edited by wbt (edited 08-05-2001).]
post #30 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:31 AM
American Idol

Hey Stang Tamer!!! So your excuse is that it's not painted yet???!!! Why don't you make your way to the Motorplex, a 1/4 mile track, not a Jr. dragster track like Denton and run. Bring your big block to the Motorplex, you might just get your ass handed to you by some small block Fords. Oh, wait a minute, you shit is probably set up for the Jr. dragster track and probably couldn't pass tech at the Plex anyway!!!
post #31 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 02:22 AM
Blessed

Quote:

I run strictly at Ennis. Not much of an 1/8th mile fan. I'll be honest, I like all cars that are built properly. I am not just a Ford fan. My tow truck is a 2000 GMC Extended Cab. I love it! I am very partial to the Small Block Ford however. The best ever made from any manufacture. Not sure when I will get back to the track...Got laid off last Monday so the dough is going to be tight for a while. I "plan" on going back out in September once the weather cools down. If you are still a member of this board at that time, I would love to coordinate.

Well, I like 1/4mi better too, but I would get kicked of after first pass for no roll cage. I have a cage but I hate to add more weight, my cars to much weight already.lol Yeah, we can hook up and go to the track and see how we match up. I'm not really a Dick I just play one on the Forum.LOL

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #32 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 02:33 AM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by Moose Jr:
Hey Stang Tamer!!! So your excuse is that it's not painted yet???!!! Why don't you make your way to the Motorplex, a 1/4 mile track, not a Jr. dragster track like Denton and run. Bring your big block to the Motorplex, you might just get your ass handed to you by some small block Fords. Oh, wait a minute, you shit is probably set up for the Jr. dragster track and probably couldn't pass tech at the Plex anyway!!!
My cars are set up for 1/4mi and I like the plex better, but if you had a track that was 15 minutes from your house and another that was 2 hours from your house what track would you go to more often. It is just to hot to drive without A/C. Hell, I don't even go to Denton until it is dark because of the heat.LOL

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #33 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 02:42 AM
wbt

Quote:
Well, I like 1/4mi better too, but I would get kicked of after first pass for no roll cage. I have a cage but I hate to add more weight, my cars to much weight already.lol Yeah, we can hook up and go to the track and see how we match up. I'm not really a Dick I just play one on the Forum.LOL

I ran the 11's in the Muscle Car Challenge last Sep. and did not get kicked off....I just could not run in the Pro class because I did not have a cage. Had to sandbag a bit with a 12.00 dial-in....Now if you say you need a cage, you are claiming that your car can run 11's, unless it is a convertable...Have any time slips or pics of the car?

------------------
post #34 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:01 PM
Merry HoHo

so what is your best 1/8 time?
post #35 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:07 PM
Merry HoHo

beside if you running fast enuff in the 1/4 to need a cage(11.99 or faster)then you should need one in the 1/8 also(7.49 or faster)but as you know chuck does not enforce the rules too much huh.and FYI my lil car runs pretty darn well in the 1/8 and the 1/4.and if you go to denton much on fridays i am sure you have seen me.second if you do not go out there till dark you must not get much racing in,i will normally be there when the gates open and have locked it up a couple of times for chuck.so just let me know when you get your car painted and maybe we can line up and see how bad you spank me.oh BTW i have one those alphabet cams and i love it.actully it is one of the smallest but boy does it pull.
post #36 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:23 PM
Blessed

Quote:

I ran the 11's in the Muscle Car Challenge last Sep. and did not get kicked off....I just could not run in the Pro class because I did not have a cage. Had to sandbag a bit with a 12.00 dial-in....Now if you say you need a cage, you are claiming that your car can run 11's, unless it is a convertable...Have any time slips or pics of the car?

I don't have a scanner yet. But I will let you know when I get some pics. I just finished the motor and trans on the 68 'Bird. I haven't had a chance to see what it runs yet. I want to finish painting before I bring it out. It should be pretty soon though. The 68 'Bird is really a mild setup but everything is setup right and I know it will run atleast low 11's 1/4mi. I will take it to the motorplex and run it.

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #37 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:27 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Thumper:
ShitTaimer,

Did you just go to a Dollar theatre and see Smokey and the Bandit?? Now you think the 78 TA is the da bomb?? You saw the Bandit doing burnouts, slides and outrunning every car on the road. Walking out of the theatre you thought to yourself...."Damn, that Bandit is something, if I were to paint my car black and wear a cownboy hat...hehe, man I'd tear some Mustangs a new ass. Think I'll get ready to paint her tonight."

And here we are today...your car is ready to paint, you got the cowboy hat, now you need some Mustangs to race. You might try Ennis on Aug. 31st, there should be a few there.

Scott
hahaha you got me pegged man. That is the show that got me started.

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #38 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 01:38 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by SNEAKY:
beside if you running fast enuff in the 1/4 to need a cage(11.99 or faster)then you should need one in the 1/8 also(7.49 or faster)but as you know chuck does not enforce the rules too much huh.and FYI my lil car runs pretty darn well in the 1/8 and the 1/4.and if you go to denton much on fridays i am sure you have seen me.second if you do not go out there till dark you must not get much racing in,i will normally be there when the gates open and have locked it up a couple of times for chuck.so just let me know when you get your car painted and maybe we can line up and see how bad you spank me.oh BTW i have one those alphabet cams and i love it.actully it is one of the smallest but boy does it pull.
What does your car look like? Maybe I have seen it. I have no problems running you 1/8mi. or 1/4mi. that is why I am on here. I want to line up some races for when I am finished painting it. The trash talking is fun to me it just motivates me to finish my car quicker.LOL

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #39 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 04:52 PM
Merry HoHo

Quote:
What does your car look like? Maybe I have seen it. I have no problems running you 1/8mi. or 1/4mi. that is why I am on here. I want to line up some races for when I am finished painting it. The trash talking is fun to me it just motivates me to finish my car quicker.LOL

------------------
89 5.0 COUPE,LOOKS KINDA INNOCENT BUT RUNS [email protected] WITH 1.72 SIXTY FOOT TIMES IN THE 1/4 WITH JUST A 120 SHOT OF n2o http://24.17.129.131/billy.htm 3.73, FACTORY FIVE CONTROL ARMS, LAKEWOOD SLAPPERS BARS, FMS DRIVE SHAFT,MOSUER 28 SPLINE AXLES, MAC 1 5/8 EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS, OFF ROAD PIPE, WARLOCK MUFFLERS, GT40 INTAKE,WALBRO 190LPH PUMP, FMS E303 CAM, K&N PANEL FILTER, RELOCATED ACT SENSOR, NOS DRY SHOT.NEW MASS AIR AND 24#INJECTORS.
post #40 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 04:53 PM
Out

Thumbs down

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

post #41 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 04:56 PM
Merry HoHo

YOUR JUST JEALOUS
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny:

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by SNEAKY (edited 08-05-2001).]
post #42 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 04:59 PM
Out

Thumbs up

post #43 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 09:10 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
Originally posted by slow77ta:
Pontiacs are slow??? What is this Adam?
Aw damn, I was hoping you weren't gonna read this. LOL
Notice I said "most" to cover my ass

------------------
post #44 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 10:07 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally posted by SNEAKY:

You know me from hanging out at Sonic in Denton. I was the only Firebird there. If you are who I think you are(Billy). You saw my 73 'Bird run didn't you? It was back when you had your Camaro. Is that you?

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #45 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 10:11 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Aw damn, I was hoping you weren't gonna read this. LOL
Notice I said "most" to cover my ass

Sounds like a Pontiac already gave you some. That's good stuff.hahaha

------------------
Chop-Chop
post #46 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 11:12 PM
American Idol

Excuses, Excuses! Have fun in Denton.
post #47 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 11:14 PM
Lifer

Wink

Pontiacs are slow??? What is this Adam?
post #48 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 11:22 PM
Lifer

ShitTaimer,

Did you just go to a Dollar theatre and see Smokey and the Bandit?? Now you think the 78 TA is the da bomb?? You saw the Bandit doing burnouts, slides and outrunning every car on the road. Walking out of the theatre you thought to yourself...."Damn, that Bandit is something, if I were to paint my car black and wear a cownboy hat...hehe, man I'd tear some Mustangs a new ass. Think I'll get ready to paint her tonight."

And here we are today...your car is ready to paint, you got the cowboy hat, now you need some Mustangs to race. You might try Ennis on Aug. 31st, there should be a few there.

Scott
post #49 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-06-2001, 06:14 AM
Merry HoHo

whats up chad.should have know.you always did like to talk $hit.its chad right?

Quote:
You know me from hanging out at Sonic in Denton. I was the only Firebird there. If you are who I think you are(Billy). You saw my 73 'Bird run didn't you? It was back when you had your Camaro. Is that you?

[This message has been edited by SNEAKY (edited 08-06-2001).]
post #50 of 190 (permalink) Old 08-06-2001, 06:18 AM
Frequent Flyer

Slow77ta would hand you your ass, no problem.
He'd definately be a good race for me but would win on a hole shot.
But I still think your shit is slow and will always be a big slow hunk of crap.
I'd like to see you TRY and run an 11 on a full 1/4.

------------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement