red saleen who??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

Angry red saleen who???

DO YOU REALLY HAVE A RED SALEEN?? DID YOU PAY FOR IT?? OR MAYBE YOUR A 17 YEAR OLD PUNK THAT MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT YOU A NICE CAR ANYWAY I NORMALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE SMACKATORIUM BUT I WAS PROVOKED LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WILL GLADLY RUN YOU WHENEVER YOUR READY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS

------------------
94 COBRA 347, 12LBS BOOST, 504 RWHP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 07:48 AM

Punk kids, whoop his ass
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by STROKED94COBRA:
DO YOU REALLY HAVE A RED SALEEN?? DID YOU PAY FOR IT?? OR MAYBE YOUR A 17 YEAR OLD PUNK THAT MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT YOU A NICE CAR ANYWAY I NORMALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE SMACKATORIUM BUT I WAS PROVOKED LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WILL GLADLY RUN YOU WHENEVER YOUR READY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS

HEY BILLY,DON'T BE SO SURE YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!HE COULD BE PACKING A NASTY TWIN TURBOED CAR OR SOME CRAZY SHIT!ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING AROUND WITH

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 08:35 AM Thread Starter

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by ALBERT ESPINOSA:
HEY BILLY,DON'T BE SO SURE YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!HE COULD BE PACKING A NASTY TWIN TURBOED CAR OR SOME CRAZY SHIT!ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING AROUND WITH
OH I UNDERSTAND THAT LIKE I SAID I NORMALLY DONT GET ON THE SMACKATORIUM AND I DEFINATLEY DONT INSTIGATE SHIT TALKING BUT IM NOT GONNA JUST LET HIM RUN HIS MOUTH EITHER WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL...

------------------
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 12:50 PM
ChevyBitch

/me shakes head... damn Ford drivers

------------------
ChevyBitch
88 RS Camaro
A.K.A. "Jasmine"
[email protected]
My Website
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 12:08 PM
WildWagon

Quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBitch:
/me shakes head... damn Male drivers

Women just don't waste their time talkin all that trash, we would rather just get out and whoop ur ass and show you who is boss!

------------------
1999 Expedition
It aint the years, its the miles...
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:17 PM
louisearnall

for once i agree with a chevy driver(chevybitch), it is alot more fun to kick their asses than to listen to them talk about how fast their cars are and who they think they can beat

------------------
1988 bone stock conv. lx 5.0 that leaks from every possible oriface but is still tons of fun
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 03:37 AM
Foxbody King

she drives a slow turd!! only a faggot would agree with a dumb girl!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 07:48 PM
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL

Quote:

i was up there and saw your piece of shit, 504rwhp must have been with a 500 shot of nitrous. we will be up at ennis and we even have twinkies.bring your POS on, so that i can take your money. you fat bastard.(by the way still no toothbrush)
bring you fat ass on, hell i will give you the hit because of your weight disadvantage.

[This message has been edited by redsaleen (edited 06-29-2001).]
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 03:44 PM
I993fordGT

its bitch ass fuckers like you that come in here just to start shit. if you drive a red saleen like you say you do. then why is you e-mail grayhatch or some gay shit like that. huh?!?! i hope you punk ass 17yearold gets your ass handed to you.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 03:53 PM
I993fordGT

same goes to you Mr. im stroked. shit not even 50 posts and talking smack.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by redsaleen:
Quote:

i was up there and saw your piece of shit, 504rwhp must have been with a 500 shot of nitrous. we will be up at ennis and we even have twinkies.bring your POS on, so that i can take your money. you fat bastard.(by the way still no toothbrush)
bring you fat ass on, hell i will give you the hit because of your weight disadvantage.

[This message has been edited by redsaleen (edited 06-29-2001).]
look i dont know what your problem is but im really bored with this this is getting ridiculous as far as i know i have had no reason for beef with anyone on dfw stangs and really dont know what provoked you to act like this. when you first posted i admit it pissed me off which was probably the intent but at this point i just kinda laugh that anyone over 5 years old can act like this and judging by some of the other posts on this topic im not alone in feeling that way.

------------------
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 08:37 PM
I993fordGT

what??!?!? thats not smack talk. this is smack talk

hey bitch boy. mister im soo coool. whats the simularity between your dick and a spark plug.

they shoot small spurts and are only 2 inches long.

[This message has been edited by I993fordGT (edited 07-01-2001).]
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 03:50 AM

oh yea my daddy has a viper....

uuhhhhhh....ok its a f150 pick up but he thought about a viper...

but i do drive a 99 svoblock 429 super cobra, 32v motorsport headed, hemiported, w/a 8-71 blower, and a stand alone fuel system with two big nos's with two bottles (bigones) and an iac/nitrous controler. It dynos 500hp on motor and when I hook up the maf/ iac/ induction / nitrous controler and my two big bottles of nos (bigones) it puts out 750rwhp untill i run the 12 cog wieind blower 2" pulley and im runnin a cool 900rwhp with the intake/exhaust bypass.

who wants some...lol you guys are gay.
go race what ya really got and shut up ya punk ass newbies.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 11:40 PM
I993fordGT

nice set up. well i drive a Dodge Dekota with a 460, i got my self 5 BIG BIG bottles of NOS. i but out 1300 BABY.....
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-04-2001, 11:24 PM

um, i hope your kidding cause i am. i just spurted off a bunch of dumb shit that makes no sence.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement