P/M from TC - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down P/M from TC

Has he ever sent you a private message that is similar to this??

TC SENT THIS TO ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE
will i'll tell u mom if she can ok.she w/t me tonight suck my dick n fuck her in ass just as she like it hahahahaha because ur daddy has a little dick.I guess i have to keep ur happy

[This message has been edited by Five Point Slow (edited 06-14-2001).]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 05:54 PM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Five Point Slow:
Has he ever sent you a private message that is similar to this??

will i'll tell u mom if she can ok.she w/t me tonight suck my dick n fuck her in ass just as she like it hahahahaha because ur daddy has a little dick.I guess i have to keep ur happy

hey pussy why start shit motherfucker

post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

Hey man, i thought it was funny how you can't type in english for shit.

I think that whiteboy could tutor you.

------------------
1985 Camaro
Stock 305

1987 GT Mustang
Dynomax Race Magnams

post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 05:59 PM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

ok i suck at type.But don't fuck around dude
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 06:09 PM
Foxbody King

JUST CAUSE I CANT TYPE WELL DONT MEAN SHIT YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING DONT YOU ONLY COMPUTER NERDYS SAY SHIT ABOUT BAD TYPING I DONT SWEET IT CAUSE MOST PEOPLE WHO DISS ME ABOUT IT ARE LAME NO PUSSY GETTING STAR TREK WATCHING NERDS!!
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 06:42 PM
Rolling with the homies

Hey Five Slow, I personally think he's probably screwing your mom when she is supposed to be tutoring him. And whiteboy isn't showing any marked improvement either. He's probably screwing her from the opposite side that TC is doing her. I'd ask for the money back that I paid her to tutor these two but guess what I was doing last night with her

Why don't you leave a persons personal weakness out of this and I promise not to tell everyone how ugly your mom really is.

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

https://www.dfwstangs.net

"Is it because I'm Mexican?????"

post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 08:07 PM
Lifer

Yeah,
Tell your damn Moms to quit calling my cell phone. This shit is getting rediculous.
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 08:17 PM
Rolling with the homies

Ya, and Ylw 98, tell your mom to stop sending me those Nasty Grams J/K man. This shit is getting out of hand. I wouldn't have gotten involved if it hadn't been an unprovoked personal attack on a friend of mine.

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 02:12 AM

This shit is getting rediclous but its makin me laugh harder than the time I saw Whiteboy and Yellowboy doin the horizontal muchaco.

You know it may not be that funny but at least I spelled it right.
BTW whats jose doin in here I didnt think he was the type.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 04:22 AM
YELLOWBOY

360,i'm getting pretty tired of your fucking mouth.If this shit continues i'm gonna come to your house(with the guy who stole your shit)and do the same with the cobra.I know you have no such weapon and i have friends with plenty so dont try to scare me with gun threat's.................man you know i'm just fucking w/ you.Later old turd.
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-14-2001, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

A personal attack?

WTF are u talking about?

That is what he wrote to me.

What the fuck does it mean, cant he just say that shit in english so i can understand it.. go back to the 3rd grade and learn the differce between the spelling of two words, might make it a little easier for me to undersatnd what the hell you're trying to say to me dickwad.
post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Exclamation

I still want to know about the personal attack.

post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 11:08 PM
Rolling with the homies

Well maybe you need to go back to school and learn what exactly Private means in Private Message. If you want to make that Private Message Public, than that sounds like a Personal Attack to me.

Let's see. He responded to your ad about some chrome ponies.

Quote:
Sent by TC
300 cash
Which you proceeded to respond.

Quote:
Sent by Five Point Slow
U including a blow job?
Does this mean you are some kind of no spelling homosexual that has to use one lettered responses to gain sexual favors from someone you do not even know? Sounds like you are either propositioning him or you are talking shit to someone who made an offer on some parts you were selling. Is this the way you normally deal with parts you sell? A simple "no" or "sorry but that's not enough money, stop being a cheap ass" or something to that effect would have sufficed.

Hell, let's take a look at the ad you posted for those rims.

Quote:
Chrome ponies in great shape with NEW tred.
Make Offer and they are yours..

(my buddy is selling them and ill buy them from him if someone offers me a good price..)
Not only do you not know how to spell but your punctuation is way off. I wonder how far you made it in school with writing skills like that. Here's a hint, if you are in doubt, simple open up Word or a new message in Outlook Express and cut and paste your message into either and use the Spell Check feature to check things out before making an ass out of yourself.

BTW, that's WTF I was talking about. Oh, and the word understand has the t before the a unlike your spelling of the word.

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

God damn, you know i never had a problem with your ass, untill now. You're a fucking Straight up DICK HEAD.

I never said SHIT to you and then you jump my fucking nuts for no GOD DAMN REASON AT ALL.

And Since you left out something i had posted in the thread BEFORE he Sent Me A Private Message, ill go ahead and throw this in..

Posted By Five Point Slow

I think i can get them for a little less than 500 bucks .. So something near 500 bucks is what id need to get out of them..
ill call the guy in a minute to see what kind of tires they have on them..

So if someone had stated that, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU OFFER SOMEONE 300 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR SOME SHIT?!?!

Fuck you Jose.

------------------
1985 Camaro
Stock 305

1987 GT Mustang
Dynomax Race Magnams
post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

I dont give a shit if i sound like a fucking 2 year old to you. I know i have way better typing/spelling skills than most people on this board. I type 80 WPM on a 3 minute test so i might have some typos but hell, i admitt most of them are just lack of spelling skills.

I'm sorry im not as educated as you.

Sorry.
post #16 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

1 more thing, could you contradict yourself anymore than you already have???

Previously posted by jose
Why don't you leave a persons personal weakness out of this and I promise not to tell everyone how ugly your mom really is.

Then you stated --
Previously posted by jose
Not only do you not know how to spell but your punctuation is way off. I wonder how far you made it in school with writing skills like that. Here's a hint, if you are in doubt, simple open up Word or a new message in Outlook Express and cut and paste your message into either and use the Spell Check feature to check things out before making an ass out of yourself.

BTW, that's WTF I was talking about. Oh, and the word understand has the t before the a unlike your spelling of the word.

Just thought i'd throw that out on the board..

This board has really gone to the shits lately.

post #17 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 02:47 PM
Rolling with the homies

Dickhead? That's a term you should know real well Slow. And as far as you never having a problem with me, I guess I could say the same about you. Ya, I know I never said shit to you but the minute you start picking on one of my friends don't expect me to sit around like a bitch and not doing anything about it.

Like I said, instead of responding like an adult you decide to send him a message asking about a blowjob. Who's the dickhead? And if you don't give a shit about sounding like a 2 year old to me why did you give a shit when TC sounded the same way to you?

Ya, the board has really gone to shit lately but I think it may be because of people like you not being able to handle shit like an adult and give educated responses and instead would rather pick on people that they feel are inferior to them. You had no reason to post that shit on here but you did and now I'm defending my friend. Ya, I wish you were as educated as me because if you were it would have never gone this far.

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #18 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Well, thats why i put this in the "smackatorium" ..

Hell you should know what this damn forum is about b/c your the damn cofounder of this site.

Obviosuly you're not very educated either b/c your the one dragging this on just as far as i have been. Hell, i admitt I'm immature, then again, im only 19.

Sure, I'm a dickhead, does it look like i really care??

You should be more like Chris and keep your shitty comments to yourself. (not saying chris has shitty comments..) THIS IS THE SMACKATORIUM AND THIS IS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR. IF YOU DONT LIKE HOW I USE IT THEN KICK ME THE FUCK OUT!

------------------
1985 Camaro
Stock 305

1987 GT Mustang
Dynomax Race Magnams
post #19 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 01:47 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:

Hell you should know what this damn forum is about b/c your the damn cofounder of this site.

Obviosuly you're not very educated either b/c your the one dragging this on just as far as i have been. Hell, i admitt I'm immature, then again, im only 19.

You should be more like Chris and keep your shitty comments to yourself. (not saying chris has shitty comments..) THIS IS THE SMACKATORIUM AND THIS IS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR. IF YOU DONT LIKE HOW I USE IT THEN KICK ME THE FUCK OUT!

Gee, I'm sorry, was there some kind of rule that states: "Jose isn't allowed in the smackatorium"?

I haven't seen one yet.

And if he feels the need to come on here and defend one of his friends, I'm pretty sure he's entitled. If someone came on here and started bashing someone I was friends with, I would defend them too. As matter of fact, I have.

It's everyones right to come in here, and state what they wish. Don't try to tell someone they can't and whine about it, when you are getting your precious feelings hurt.

post #20 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 02:54 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:

Now listen you little ignorant shit. Don't get bent out of shape like you have Leon's dick stuck up your ass when I go in here and defend a friend of mine because you think he can't spell well enough for you and your really not any better at it then he is. I can drag this along as far as I want because I'm more than willing to talk smack to your fucking 19 year old ass and point out just how fucking ignorant to the world you really are.

The smartest thing you could do at this point (if you do not want me to keep hounding your ass) would be to delete the thread. I won't do it because that's one of the rules that me and chris setup a long time ago . You should have taken some of your own advise and kept your shitty comments to yourself. Game on!

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #21 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 03:47 PM
Time Served

Thumbs up

Jose you are the man!
post #22 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

Kiwi, learn to fucking read you dumb fuck.

Are your precious little feelings going to be hurt by me saying that ? i sure hope not.

I dont care if Jose comes in here and talks shit to me. I just quoted something that TC had said to me and thought it was funny that he couldnt type in english for shit. Atleast when i type stuff u can make out what im saying.

This shit is stupid to be arguing about, no one is going to win this battle.

Later Fuck Wads.

------------------
1985 Camaro
Stock 305

1987 GT Mustang
Dynomax Race Magnams
post #23 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 06:23 PM
Rolling with the homies

Come on... stay and play a little while longer. I like talking shit to your ass because not only is it fun, it's fairly easy. I'm just surprised that you can get up every morning and spell your own fucking name without looking at your drivers... err.. I should say I.D. card you stupid shit.

Quote:
Atleast when i type stuff u can make out what im saying.
Haha.. With a sentence like that, it just goes to show what a complete moron you really are. Sorry, I just wanted to quote something that Five Point Slow said to me that I thought was funny because he can't type worth a shit. Let the games begin!

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #24 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs up

Jose, you're just too funny for me.

I guess growing up in the Hood has really helped you out when it comes to talking shit to people.

You're the Master Jose. Im just a 19 year old little bitch. What else can I say?

------------------
1985 Camaro
Stock 305

1987 GT Mustang
Dynomax Race Magnams
post #25 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 08:06 PM
Rolling with the homies

Well I'm glad you admitted it.

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #26 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 08:08 PM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by jose:
Well I'm glad you admitted it.

his my little bitch ain't that right jose lol

post #27 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

damn man, still dont know fucking english?

HE'S HE IS
post #28 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 09:22 PM
Rolling with the homies

Well maybe you can give him a Goddamn lesson then seeing how fucking bright you are. Your probably about as smart as you are good looking... Never mind... That's almost to easy...

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #29 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 11:11 PM

bahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa he said little bitch..omg....what the hell ive never seen this side of jose...then again i dont know shit about jose either.

Ha ha....you guys are acting like 360 and SSRRR in the BarneyKETCHMEFife post...damn immature kids, all they do is talk shit.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
post #30 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 11:58 PM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

men did i hurt ur feels when i was talk about ur mom well i'l be a bigger men n say i'm sorry .

hell no i'm not bitch u talk all this shit about Fuck you .... I don't give damn how u feel or talk about my typing. U ugly S.O.B.
post #31 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Yeah, i moved on.

Got better now

post #32 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:06 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

If you have better now, then why is it that the only thing you can brag about is this exgirlfriend?

post #33 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:22 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
hahaha.. ugly SOB??

Well, if i was so ugly then why would everyone be sweating my Ex girl?? If i was so ugly how could i get her??
Got any pictures of her to prove how "good" she looked?? Who else was sweating your Ex besides perhaps you?

Sounds like she was a smart woman

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #34 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:35 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Jose, that was the chick who had her boobs plastered all over the site.

She may have had a nice body, but did ya see her face? BOW-WOW!

I wasn't the only person on this site who actually "in focus" pictures!
post #35 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:37 PM
Rolling with the homies

Oh that chick... I'd have to see more pictures to pass judgement

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #36 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 12:40 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

LOL! Yea, a bunch of people that we knew went to some car show, and saw both of them...there weren't many pleasant things said.
post #37 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 04:55 PM
Foxbody King

HOOD RAT HOOD RAT HOOCIE MOMMA!!! SHE WASNT ALL THAT I'VE PULLED MUCH BETTER LOOKING CHICS!! AND 5.SLOW WHY ARE YOU LETTING KIWI PUNK YOU OUT!!!???????
post #38 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 05:00 PM
Foxbody King

HEY YOU MIGHT TYPE BETTER THEN ME !!BUT DONT YOU WORK AT JIFFY LUBE??? YEA FUCK OFF!!
post #39 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

hahaha.. ugly SOB??

Well, if i was so ugly then why would everyone be sweating my Ex girl?? If i was so ugly how could i get her??

Hmm.. ok
post #40 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 11:55 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Thumbs down

LMAO! EXGirlfriend!!
post #41 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 01:44 AM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

i'll stop talk trash. We kewl
post #42 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

Yeah kiwi, you're a hottie

I wouldnt fuck you with Whiteboy's dick and jose pushing..
post #43 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 07:48 PM
Rolling with the homies

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

[This message has been edited by jose (edited 06-27-2001).]

post #44 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 09:16 PM
TC
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by jose:
Well at least she's not some slut that would put topless pictures of herself on the internet. Hey, does your ex charge by the hour or could I just rent her out for the whole night?

hahahahahahaha

post #45 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-22-2001, 06:56 PM
Foxbody King

damn jose!!!! you the MAN!!
post #46 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 11:52 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Usually 450 an hour, but i got 40%.

Ill get some new pix of the new girl tonight so yall can have something to jack off too..

You got 40%? Do you mean you get 40% as in she splits it for you or are you chipping in 40% as in I got $5 on it? $450 an hour or $4.50 an hour? Jeezz... Hope it's $4.50 an hour. She wouldn't last that long anyway with me

------------------
- Jose
Co-Founder DFW Stangs

post #47 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 01:38 AM
texstang03

Quote:
Ill get some new pix of the new girl tonight so yall can have something to jack off too..

/Five Point Slow/ 'I've GOT to find some pictures of Britany Spears to post up for those tools on DFWStangs.net. Then they'll all think that I'm boinking ( yes he did say boinking) her and I'll get respect!!!'

post #48 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 12:35 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Cool

Quote:
Yeah kiwi, you're a hottie

I wouldnt fuck you with Whiteboy's dick and jose pushing..
DAMN! Now how did I miss this?

AT least I don't come on here and exclaim how wonderful I am, how hot I am, and say the same for whomever I am with. When you start saying "oooh, look my ex is hot", you invite attack on her. I never said anything about how good lookin' I am. As a matter of fact, on several occasions, I have referred to myself as 4 feet wide and five feet tall.
I can accurately gauge people on the "looker" scale. Unlike you. Apparently.

And that's a really smart comeback when you've never even met me.

Look junior, I'm sorry you're so bitter about being dumb, having a fugly car, and having an ugly chick. I mean, not everyone can get all the breaks, right?

post #49 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:
Usually $4.50 an hour, but i got 40% off!

Ill get some new pix of the new girl tonight so yall can say "DAMN! How can one girl be so jacked up!!!"

Like THAT'S something to be proud of?
post #50 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Watch Me Do Me

Thumbs down

KIWI, alright lets get a picture of my girl and a picture of you..

Then we can put them on a Different site to see who they think looks better.

Hell ill even put up a pic of my "dog ugly , bow wow" exgirl too and i guarantee they both look 10X better than your dirty ASS, i mean face.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement