Barney KECHME Fife - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Question Barney KECHME Fife

Was that you on TSP's board waving your gun permit and one bullet in your pocket in someone's face?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 08:46 PM
Saved

What's the big deal? TSP is a bunch of losers, they come over here spouting off oabout how they'll kick any cars ass, but they forget to mention their wannabe street gang mentality, (you beat one of our cars fair and square, so we gotta kick your ass and run off without paying up.) Well, dude I have been to street races, and I enjoyed it, but these carnivals where every kid with a vehicle brings all their friends out and they run up and down making asses of theirselves aren't street races. The street racing scene has gone so far down hill that I wouldn't waste my time. Anyways, I'm sure Sean can field a car to handle anything TSP could dream up in the electronic world they live in.

Just my .02 worth

[This message has been edited by Wild Stallion (edited 06-03-2001).]
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 10:03 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Talking

Barney Fife!

LMFAO!

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

If it is Sean then I don't understand why a shop owner feels it necessary to threaten with a gun over who's car is fastest. What's the point? Especially to a bunch of punkasses full of bullshit threats. Does this scenario benefit the shop?
If his car can stay together long enough to race them then that should be proof enough of "who da man..."
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 01:05 AM
V8 Diet

Well, SS RRR, Sean was not talking to TSP he is good friends with them. It was some other guy waving a gun and talking shit saying he was going to shot Sean. And fuck his shop up and Sean told him to what he had to do. Wild stallion do you even know TSP or are you just talking shit like all the other kids on here. There are a few coo people on here. That do act there age but there are alot that dont not saying there are not some from TSP. We were going to race ALP from DFWstang but his car broke right before the race they said. TSP did show up, and TSP never said that they have the fastest car around. But here soon they will have one fast mustang. SO if you would like to run him just let me know.

------------------
1993 Cobra
Stock bottom
NOVI 2000
EDELBROCK PERFORMER HEADS
F CAM
HOLLEY SYSTEMAX INTAKE
MSD 6AL & BLASTER 3 COIL
K&N
POWER PIPE
1 CHANBER FLOWS
HPM UPERS & LOWERS
HPM PAN HARD ROD
31 SPLINE AXLES
4.10 GEARS
TOKICO SHOCKS
BEAR BRAKES
503HP TO THE WHEELS NOT BAD
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 03:01 AM
Saved

What's the big deal, this forum is called the smackatorium for a reason, to smack people around. No I have never met anyone from TSP but in the couple of times I have been to the street races since my return to Texas in '94, all I have seen is a joke. Don't be offended when people spout shit in here, I've been smacked by some ppl who have never met me, think I don't know crap when I was building engines while mommy was still changing their shitty diapers. That's the smackatorium, So live with it or don't bother reading the stuff written. Most of it would clog up a toilet if it was printed on toilet paper.
As for you and me racing, well we're gonna have to wait a bit, I have a daily driven project in the works but, that's a few months from getting close to fast, I wish I still had my old beast, They called her the Green Gorilla, even though she was a Cougar, 1967 vintage and she rocked with a little old 490 PAW Gorilla and Rehr and Morrison prepped 429 scj heads, 2 inch hookers, 4.10 detroit locker and a 3500 stall convertor. I know she belted out a lot more than 503 hp.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 09:20 AM
Resident Ankle Biter

Wink

Rule #1
NO WHINING IN THE SMACK ROOM!
You come here to insult people and be insulted. Notice the lack of a moderator...there's a good reason for that.
If you want to have a decent conversation, take it to the main board or to a chat room.

post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

That shit is rich!!!!
Fife is threatened so he has to go over the deep end and act like just as much of a thug as the dumbass who threatened him. Then has to justify by saying, "He started it!!! AAAWWAAAAAHHHHH..."
BAAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHA
Quote:
Well, SS RRR, Sean was not talking to TSP he is good friends with them. It was some other guy waving a gun and talking shit saying he was going to shot Sean. And fuck his shop up and Sean told him to what he had to do.
That's not the point. The point remains in my original question.... but from your response it is apparent you do not understand.
BTW.. get used to the sound this word makes:
"*** BOOM ***"

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 06-04-2001).]
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 09:36 AM
get8ch

Quote:
Originally posted by Wild Stallion:
Well, dude I have been to street races, and I enjoyed it, but these carnivals where every kid with a vehicle brings all their friends out and they run up and down making asses of theirselves aren't street races. The street racing scene has gone so far down hill that I wouldn't waste my time. Anyways, I'm sure Sean can field a car to handle anything TSP could dream up in the electronic world they live in.

Just my .02 worth

[This message has been edited by Wild Stallion (edited 06-03-2001).]
Amen Brother, If the street races were only like they used to be>>in96' the street races were the shit! Now you've got jack asses running around out there with no sense at all.
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 12:33 PM
ChevyBitch

Sorry Josh, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else on here. The first thing I see Greg post on here and LS1 was smack talking.He's a good guy and is respectable when he's around other people, but when he gets with "everyone else", I've seen him act like one rude mother fucker to me just for asking him a question. I dont' make it a point to deal with two faced people, and I don't trust many of them as far as I can throw them. I've been insulted by the keyboard warriors of the bunch, and it looks bad for the people like you (Josh) and Claudette because I harbor no ill feelings towards the two. Claudette's fairly down to earth (but has been known to over react and twist my words at time) and Josh, me and you have joked around and were shooting the shit on Thursday nights, but I will not tolerate, nor defend the people that act like jack asses and are being totally loud mouthed for no reason. I've been verbally attacked by a "TSP" member on the internet for no reason... I haven't done anything to TSP. But if their members want to play a little "smack down" game, then it's on like Donkey Kong. I'm not putting up with bullshit like that. And I'm sorry Josh, but you're a great guy, you're nice, and cool as all hell, but I can't defend your group. I'm going to have to agree with the guys on this subject...

------------------
ChevyBitch
88 RS Camaro
A.K.A. "Jasmine"
[email protected]
My Website
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 03:16 AM
Lifer

Drama???
post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 03:56 AM

SSRRR are you fuckin kidding me...how do you know the difference between what Sean said and what someone else thinks he said.(reality vs. anothers impression of reality)

I know you dont like him so im not going to sing his praises but unless you were there;

1. Dont listen to others heresay

2. What Sean supposedly said is fine w/me considering the circumstances.

3. Your car is shitty and Im messing with your head.

4. If I was threatened by some punks who dont understand any thing but stupidity, then I would speak to them on the only level they would understand, "stupid" that way everything is crystal clear.

5. Just because you dont like some one dosent mean you have to try and make them look dumb or knock them down every chance you get. Are you trying to make him look bad because your so angry at him you want him to fail as a performance mechanic. Is it because someone is better that you hate them so much. I dont know you so I am not saying you are less than Ketchme but you ARE acting like a jealous 1st grader.

Have a nice day, please drive thru.
Makin life this much more interesting with
just my opinions dont let them piss you off.

B.T.W. please feel free to make fun of me for defending a friend.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA

[This message has been edited by 360 notch for ur LS1 (edited 06-05-2001).]
post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 05:08 AM
YELLOWBOY

Thumbs down

Ponypimpin,i hope you're not that dumb fuck who was at benny's with your little midget friend.Is your car a red cobra??Well if you are,how the fuck could you and your friend call chris's dad's car a piece of shit??I'm sorry the car ran a 9.80,after countless runs the o-rings were bound to go out.I'm sorry everybody who has seen the car has never ever said anything bad about the car,just you and mini me.Maybe you said that because the car makes yours look real bad.
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 06:07 AM
V8 Diet

Hey yellowboy I did not say a word about his car. IT was my friend that said that. And I don't give a shit that you think my car is that bad. And why are the fuck you guys keep talking about it. It happen a few months back get over it. Or does the trouth just hurt that bad. SO get the fuck ver it.

------------------
1993 coupe
Stock bottom
NOVI 2000
EDELBROCK PERFORMER HEADS
F CAM
HOLLEY SYSTEMAX INTAKE
MSD 6AL & BLASTER 3 COIL
K&N
POWER PIPE
1 CHANBER FLOWS
HPM UPERS & LOWERS
HPM PAN HARD ROD
31 SPLINE AXLES
4.10 GEARS
TOKICO SHOCKS
BEAR BRAKES
503HP TO THE WHEELS NOT BAD
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 07:33 AM
Resident Ankle Biter

Wink

I think maybe you guys need a pacifier, and a little nap in the playpen.
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 07:41 AM
Time Served

DRAMA FROM YA MAMA's HOUSE. Brian I love this shit. You are the asshole I was talking to over on TSP. Then when you see that every thing had blown over you tried to start some shit by posting under my name and smarting off to AL P. If you will notice AL P did'nt immediatly jump back into the shit, wanna know why? AL knows exactly what I plan on doing to my car and is (hopefully) gonna help me sort through the Speedpro issues when the time comes. AL and I had a big blow up when I first came to this forum, but at this point in time I think we both respect each other( I could be wrong ). I only resorted to telling the asshole(that I later find out was more than likely you) that threatened me, that I had a concealed carry license when I felt like I had no other choice. It AGAIN boils down to this, have fun with this internet shit, but too far is too far. When someone threatens to shoot me I MUST defend myself, that goes beyond "is this gonna look good to my customers?". You bring a gun to my house, ya best have on a flak jacket, I'm a redneck for gods sake .
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 07:49 AM
get8ch

Quote:
Originally posted by KECHME:
You bring a gun to my house, ya best have on a flak jacket, I'm a redneck for gods sake .
Amen Brotha!!
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 07:58 AM
Time Served

One more thing, the guys that I know from TSP are great guys. Maybe some have a big mouth at times, but hey nobodys perfect. They are just people like us that enjoy cars, and the whole street racing thing. I have never had a TSP member so much as even be rude with me. I know not everybody on here agrees with me on this, but don't judge a book by its cover even if there's a naked woman on it.
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 09:15 AM

ponypimpin93 hey whats up. I know you were going to race alp. He had a few problems that night. But if you want to race another dfwstangs.net mustang. There is one here waiting. About the guns it is a race so no need. because if you pull one we usually are packing too. we could just race web site vs web site. Whats up are we on TSP. NO GUNS JUST FUN
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 09:20 AM
Time Served

Ozzie, none of the TSP guys were talking about shooting anybody. It was some anonymous fucker that was talking the gun clapinggg shit. just so you'll know that I know that you know that thats what I know about what I know about what they know .
post #21 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
What Sean supposedly said is fine w/me considering the circumstances.
Maybe for Billybob Mackleroy, but for me, I cannot respect one who owns a shop who has to get so caught ip in internet shit talk (regardless of who started it) that he has to threaten to indirectly shoot anyone w/ that one bullet and gun permit.
To each their own... it's still funny to read though.. some Fife wirey dumbass trying to demand respect with a concealed gun permit.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Are you trying to make him look bad because your so angry at him you want him to fail as a performance mechanic. Is it because someone is better that you hate them so much.
Nope.. I don't loath his position one bit. Working on cars for a living is not my idea of fun.
Quote:
I dont know you so I am not saying you are less than Ketchme but you ARE acting like a jealous 1st grader.
Errr.. since I am "no less" than Fife doesn't that mean he too is acting like a "jealous 1st grader..."?
Sorry champ, but I am not the one getting on internet boards all bent out of shape because some superficial character threatened me w/ a gun. THAT is what you call class "A" elementrary material.

Quote:
Then when you see that every thing had blown over you tried to start some shit by posting under my name and smarting off to AL P.
Where's your proof dipshit? Wasn't me. More like... you are trying to blame your careless statements on someone else.
Quote:
I only resorted to telling the asshole(that I later find out was more than likely you) that threatened me,
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. what an idiot.
Why would I hide under a different name to piss you off? I do just fine w/ my own.
Again.. strong accusations for having no proof. It's always funny to me when empty accusations are thrown around about me from those who have no clue.
Keep up the good work dickboy.
Quote:
that I had a concealed carry license when I felt like I had no other choice
You had plenty of choices Willard, but because of your cinderblockusedforjackstand mentality.....
Quote:
have fun with this internet shit, but too far is too far. When someone threatens to shoot me I MUST defend myself,
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go get 'em Fife! It was all words on a message board, yet the Skeetersorryass felt it necessary to "defend" himself.
Quote:
that goes beyond "is this gonna look good to my customers?". You bring a gun to my house, ya best have on a flak jacket, I'm a redneck for gods sake
What an idiot. Did this character bring a gun to your house? Is TSP now considerred "your house?"
The point, Skeeter, is that a gun was not brought to your house or your shop or anywhere else.
The original question stands.. why should a shop owner have to demand respect with gun talk over words on the internet?

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 06-05-2001).]
post #22 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 10:15 AM
Time Served

Thumbs down

Internet or not when somebody threatens me, my employees and my business I don't take it lightly. The simple fact is that anybody on that site knows exactly where to find me on any given day. That, to me, makes a violent threat something to take seriously. Shit talking about raceing or fighting or what I look like, is a completely different story. Dis me when I get rowled up about some thing stupied thats cool, I don't have a problem with that because I know I am kind of hot headed. Fun is fun, but this isn't about fun its about a personal threat, that would be very easy to act on. Back off Brian, this is not a subject I want to have a battle of wits on, I don't find it witty. Get something else started about how skinny I am or how my car blows up on a daily basis, and we will have our normal fat guy skinny guy battle.
post #23 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 10:39 AM
Saved

Quote:
Originally posted by KECHME:
Back off Brian, this is not a subject I want to have a battle of wits on,
Sean, take it easy, as this jackass is understandably unarmed in this conflict.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

[This message has been edited by Wild Stallion (edited 06-05-2001).]
post #24 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 06-05-2001).]
post #25 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 01:12 PM
Foxbody King

t.s.p. is scared of me !!!! they dont ever say shit to me in public or here!!!! so fuck them hoes!~
post #26 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 02:25 PM
Time Served

Lets see here, I have already been shot once in my lifetime, have you? It fucking hurts, beleive me. I see you are super man and bullets don't hurt you. When I am threatend I take it seriously. I have been to the street races on more than one occasion when a gun was pulled. A pimply faced punk with a gun is GOD in my book because he has the power to take my life right then and there. If you don't like the way I handled my self I DONT GIVE A FUCK, its none of your God damn business anyway. BACK OFF FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
post #27 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 11:36 PM
M0DERAT0R

Thumbs up

FASTech Rocks!

post #28 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 11:45 PM
Im somebody's daddy!

Look at those ribs!
post #29 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
The simple fact is that anybody on that site knows exactly where to find me on any given day. That, to me, makes a violent threat something to take seriously.
What a gimp.
YOU know what kind of crap goes on that board. YOU know there are people who like to threaten be it TSP or not, yet you have to act a fool when someone doesn't know any better than to piss you off using threats.. then YOU have to cry about it and lower yourself to their level.
Have you called Springer yet?
Quote:
Fun is fun, but this isn't about fun its about a personal threat, that would be very easy to act on.
Words on a message board is all they are. There's no reason to "act" on it unless it really happens. Do you know feel vindicated for looking just as moronic as the person who first threatened you?
Quote:
Back off Brian, this is not a subject I want to have a battle of wits on, I don't find it witty.
I sure do! A shop owner who feels it necessary to earn respect behind a gun permit. That is damn funny.
Piss off fagboy. When you make such an ass out of yourself it's just too damned hard to pass up.
If you don't like it Earnest, then go back over to TSP and continue being a a gun touting "bad boy."
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHA
post #30 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

So since you've been shot you haven't learned a fucking thing except to post a thread inviting more trouble.... of course then you backpeddle by saying you can't "chase someone around" after they called your bluff.... stupidass.
BTW dummy.. you make something everones' business when you post on a public forum... thank you drive through.
One last time..
PISS OFF DICKBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by SS RRR (edited 06-06-2001).]
post #31 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SS RRR:
So since you've been shot you haven't learned a fucking thing except to post a thread inviting more trouble.... of course then you backpeddle by saying you can't "chase someone around" after they called your bluff.... stupidass.
BTW dummy.. you make something everones' business when you post on a public forum... thank you drive through.
One last time..

arent you the one to talk...all you want to do is fight...it may not be with guns or fists but you must feel the need to make your self feel better by putting sean down. Constantly I see your beligerant attitude towards him and Fastech. What is the honest reason you come on here and pic fights. Are you some bad ass who never gets misquoted or threatended. Are you so bad you have to bring up pointless shit on a mustang site that is located in Dallas Ft.Worth some several thousand miles from your listed home. Do you not have any one to pick on up there. I do not understand why you think any one on here is in agreement w/you. You are worse than the TSP problem if there is one, you are a shit talker because you feel threatned by Seans presence and cant stand the fact that people on here may think highly of him. Also if your not that interested in cars why dont you go buy some barbie dolls or pokemon stuff. Leave a happy group alone and quit trying to cause trouble to try and draw negative attention to FASTECH.

One more thing please dont use my sayings in the same thread it just isnt that funny the second time around.
You sound as if you are somewhat intelegent and over 20 so why dont you try and actually do the right thing and act a bit more mature. Be the better man and shut the hell up. If not go to LS1.com and talk your trash there cause no one wants to here it on this site.

Remember....dfw-"STANGS"
thanks for your time now quit wasting mine.
once again these are just my opinions if ya dont likem go away cause I aint gonna stop.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
post #32 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 03:10 AM
Foxbody King

yea fuck you and true street pussys!!
post #33 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 08:14 AM
Time Served

Fuck you in your fat, no driving, slow car having ass, bitch.
post #34 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 08:30 AM
get8ch

Quote:
One last time..

You Fucking Dick with Ears
post #35 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

360cocksforyourmouth,
I believe it was you sucking off Sean on another thread awhile ago as if I was victimizing him on a fucking flame board.
Let's start off with all of your dumbass claims here:
Quote:
arent you the one to talk...all you want to do is fight...it may not be with guns or fists but you must feel the need to make your self feel better by putting sean down.
Instead of your original screen name your new name is "cocks" for obvious reasons.. now... cocks... I ask Sean a legitimate question and all I get back is smack from him. He accuses me of being the one who started it all even though... like many things.. he hasn't a clue.
What forum are we in cocks? Help me out here.
Quote:
. Constantly I see your beligerant attitude towards him and Fastech
Don't be stupid.. cocks... I only start shit when it is necessary.. a shop owner starting thug shit on a punkass board gives warrant to say something.
Again.. cocks.. what forum are we in?
Quote:
What is the honest reason you come on here and pic fights. Are you some bad ass who never gets misquoted or threatended.
I get that crap all the time... it's happening right now dumbass. There are always accusations flying around about me. I've been threatened before over the internet but I don't feel it necessary to make a specticle of myself and attempt to look hard just because some dipshit can't handle his emotions on a keyboard.
Hey cocks... what forum are we in?
Quote:
Do you not have any one to pick on up there. I do not understand why you think any one on here is in agreement w/you.
The flame board here has been dead lately. Besides.. if Fife is going to post dumbass shit on a internet board that is an open invitation to call him on it.
What forum was that we were in cocks?
Quote:
You are worse than the TSP problem if there is one, you are a shit talker because you feel threatned by Seans presence and cant stand the fact that people on here may think highly of him.
AHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAA.. nice try Sigmund Cocks.
Like I said... I asked him a question that he couldn't handle. He shoud've just ignored it, but had to dig himself yet another hole to fall in.
Quote:
Also if your not that interested in cars
Cocks... where did you get the notion I was not interested in cars? Just because I said I don't want to wrench on cars for a living means I am not interested in them? Who is misquoting who dipshit?
Quote:
why dont you go buy some barbie dolls or pokemon stuff. Leave a happy group alone and quit trying to cause trouble to try and draw negative attention to FASTECH.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH cocks... If you haven't answered the question as to what forum we are in yet.. it is a flame forum. If Fife or his shop doesn't want to be a target then he should stay away from making such dumbass comments.
I don't think you can speak for all the "happy little group" there cocks.
Quote:
You sound as if you are somewhat intelegent and over 20 so why dont you try and actually do the right thing and act a bit more mature.
Is this not a flame board cocks? I believe you have confused yourself yet again.
Quote:
Be the better man and shut the hell up. If not go to LS1.com and talk your trash there cause no one wants to here it on this site.
Cocks... are you for real? THIS IS A FLAME BOARD. I believe you are the one who should leave since you do not understand what this forum is for.
Quote:
thanks for your time now quit wasting mine.
So it is my fault that you have read this thread and post pointless crap?
Again... all's I've read is idiotic bullshit from a dumbass who doesn't understand what a flame forum is for.
Quote:
Fuck you in your fat, no driving, slow car having ass, bitch.
TEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE... wipe the tears from your crusted eyes Fife.

post #36 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 09:16 AM
get8ch

SS RRR, you sure do have the word 'COCKS' in your head, Why dont you pull the COCK you have in your ass out and shove it in your mouth so we dont have to listen to your gay ass shit!
post #37 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 10:31 AM
Saved

Quote:
Originally posted by Xcessive:
SS RRR, you sure do have the word 'COCKS' in your head, Why dont you pull the COCK you have in your ass out and shove it in your mouth so we dont have to listen to your gay ass shit!
I have to agree with Xcessive, John, and Sean. You are a first class prick, You have obviously gotten the shit kicked out of your fucked up head by every last member of every last car group within 100 miles of that dungheap city you call home, up there in Vagina, that you have to visit out of state boards where people wouldn't bother driving over 150 mles or so to kick the everliving crap out of worthless pissant pussys who are so in love with dick that they start calling everybody cock, or is it you just want to suck John off?
I seem to remember someone from up your neck of the woods getting flamed pretty bad in the open forums on the Corral back around Christmas time whatsamatter? they run you off too? Shut the fuck up or we'll buy whiteboy a one way bus ticket to smell-my-sperm-breath
Vagina 90214. He'll kick the shit out of you and lower the IQ of the entire state by at least 6 points, if that's possible, seeing as it's already in the single digits.

post #38 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xcessive:
You couldn't have put that any better than that Xcessive... YEAH!!
post #39 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 12:05 PM

If your dads fucking my mom... You must be really REALLY fucked up to come from his loins you stupid FUCK! Your fucking LAME! Like I said... You don't even live around here and you ain't even worth my fucking brains power so... FUCK YOU... and maybe you might want to figure out whats going on before trying to make someone who is very respected look bad... Cause that ain't gonna happen. To me... your the dumbiest fucking person I have ever met... and I'm am sure that there is a big anuff majority of people in here that know the same. GET A LIFE! If you can!
post #40 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 12:07 PM
get8ch

Quote:
Naah little man.. My mom is in Vegas fucking your daddy out of your college money.
You don't need it anyway.
Trust me... I lived in TX fer 10 years and know exactely what I'm talking about.
How do I like it up here? There's too many damned trees and too many of your lice infested cousins trying to hop the West VA border to live a better life.

What is your problem? Really, you come on here and start ranting about your Fetish with COCKS and inbred cousins. Man you really do need help with alot of things...you obviously dont know shit about anything that comes out of your cock sucking mouth. You must be one of those guys that get there ass beat everyday and has to stay inside your house with Mommy, and the only way you can retaliate on anyone is to get behind your computer screen and talk shit to everyone. Its a good thing you moved your sorry ass up to fagville VA. cause you wouldnt be able to sit behind your computer screen and talk shit right now. Oh and by the way, noone told you to pull that cock out of your mouth, so put it back in and shut the fuck up!
post #41 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
So dickboy you are now indirectely threatening me saying I wouldn't last there after you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard?
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You must like gurgling sperm out of both sides of your mouth.
Dumbass.... my posting habits have NEVER changed.. from when I lived there to here. The problem is the fucking crybabies on this thread don't know the first thing about flaming and always have to make it a whinerfest.
Fuck off little fagboy and go see if Sean Willard Skeeter will give you a discount for standing up for his thuggin' sorryass.
Your status title should read Bitch of all Punkass Newbies.

post #42 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 12:58 PM
Foxbody King

your still a pussy!
post #43 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 01:04 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

*DING DING DING*

Now go to your corners. Ya bunch of whiners!
post #44 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally posted by qukcobra:
If your dads fucking my mom... You must be really REALLY fucked up to come from his loins you stupid FUCK! Your fucking LAME!
Oh Lordy.... AAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw this post.
Hey Enus read the post again. Your daddy is getting his brains fucked out by my mom and giving up his life savings because he's never had such good pussy. After your mom shit out you and your 7 cousins she was like bucking a 5 gallon pale of warm water.
Quote:
Like I said... You don't even live around here and you ain't even worth my fucking brains power so... FUCK YOU...
Judging by your comprehension skills I'd venture to say you are the one who is in dyre need to grasp a concept... any concept.
BAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Quote:
and maybe you might want to figure out whats going on before trying to make someone who is very respected look bad... Cause that ain't gonna happen.
If that's the case then why is everyone getting so bent on why lil' ol' me has to post?
Dumbass
Quote:
To me... your the dumbiest fucking person I have ever met... and I'm am sure that there is a big anuff majority of people in here that know the same. GET A LIFE! If you can![/B]
So Enus deres anuff fellers in here and yonder to reckon I dun don't kneow what I'm talkin' 'bout.
If the point you were trying to make was a bull's ass and your lame attempt at making that point was a bass fiddle you'd be hard pressed to connect the two. Naw... you'd drop it and your pants and go fer the gusto.
MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Pissing off punkass pricksuckers is SO DAMNED FUN!!!!
post #45 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 02:22 PM
ChevyBitch

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT:
*DING DING DING*

Now go to your corners. Ya bunch of whiners!
Once again, I'm in agreement.

------------------
ChevyBitch
88 RS Camaro
A.K.A. "Jasmine"
[email protected]
My Website
post #46 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 02:52 PM
Resident Ankle Biter

Quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBitch:
Once again, I'm in agreement.

Great women think alike!

That's why men get into these kind of arguments. There are so many more interesting things to argue and bitch about, than who's got a gun, who can use a gun, and who will use a gun.
post #47 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 11:28 PM

Man I wish you would go away. You dont know how to play w/others too well.
You obviously dont read what you type either. If this is only a "flame" board then you shouldnt get bent out of shape when Ketchme obviously was doing the same thing you were on another board. Oh wait I forgot you were the exception to the rule. We cant defend a good friend on a "flame" board but you can cry foul when it suits you. Please learn that there are other people in the world who were all created equal. (Some smarter than others.) Also, if one of your friends is being degraded and it is a exageration to cause libal and defacement to your friend then you are going to do your best to defend said friend. Therefore we and I can speak for much of the group (as you have already seen)we think you are a prick who has issues w/ sean and you need to seek help if this is too much for you. Other wise deal w/ what I say "flame boy" and enjoy my retoric.

No I do not suck Ketchmes cock and you are resorting to name calling to try and make a pathetic come back. Why dont you state the issues you have and back them up, then you might get your point across.

People like you voted for Al Gore, think the welfare check for deadbeats is good and think Homophobics exist and are bigots.

Man I really cant stand people like you.
You have no point to state except you dont like KETCHME.
Other than that please keep you smack simple and clean.

Maby Jose or Chris will block you from this forum untill you get over your personal issues.

Thanks for your time you wasted mine.

------------------
360 NOTCH
Jonathan Ubil
-Ubil Racing Works-
Project->BOOSTANG
89 Coupe "360" 351-W
99 COBRA
post #48 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wild Stallion:
I have to agree with Xcessive, John, and Sean. You are a first class prick, You have obviously gotten the shit kicked out of your fucked up head by every last member of every last car group within 100 miles of that dungheap city you call home, up there in Vagina, that you have to visit out of state boards where people wouldn't bother driving over 150 mles or so to kick the everliving crap out of worthless pissant pussys who are so in love with dick that they start calling everybody cock, or is it you just want to suck John off?
I seem to remember someone from up your neck of the woods getting flamed pretty bad in the open forums on the Corral back around Christmas time whatsamatter? they run you off too? Shut the fuck up or we'll buy whiteboy a one way bus ticket to smell-my-sperm-breath
Vagina 90214. He'll kick the shit out of you and lower the IQ of the entire state by at least 6 points, if that's possible, seeing as it's already in the single digits.
What a little know nothing.. Probably Sean's younger inbred cousin, Jed. W/ your stupidass babble it is apparent you are involved w/ 360cocksforyourmouth.
If you'd ever come around that huge belt buckle of yours, stop hanging around Billy Bobs looking at bull's asses dreaming about gulpting their nutsacks and get out every once in awhile you would see there are just as many of your relatives there as there are here. Get a map and figure it out for yourself, Jed. There is a large difference between D.C. and your homestate, West VA.
What does the Corral have anything to do with this thread anyway? Have you seen my name over there? Your geograhical brilliance is flooring to say the least. Can't any of you Sean/Willard/Skeeter-generated inbreded croonie fucks stay on topic?
I guess your group, The Conglomerance of Doublewide Trailer Trash Littering America's Land all have a brotherhood and have to stick together.
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
post #49 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 11:46 PM

Red face

The subject of this thread should be SS RRR is REALLY FUCKING GAY! You don't even know what your talking about and who your talking about... Get a real life instead of getting your life through a computer screen... Doesnt't it suck to live in Virginia... With nothing but your mom to fuck?
post #50 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-06-2001, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Naah little man.. My mom is in Vegas fucking your daddy out of your college money.
You don't need it anyway.
Trust me... I lived in TX fer 10 years and know exactely what I'm talking about.
How do I like it up here? There's too many damned trees and too many of your lice infested cousins trying to hop the West VA border to live a better life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement