Calling out jkd & adam - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Calling out jkd & adam

Ok well life has been just insane stressful for me with getting my business going & really just need to relieve some stress & pent up anger.

You two guys are the first that come to mind. I lost to both of you in the two previous fights we had on the ground.

Would either one of you be interested in a stand up match. BLOW FOR BLOW with 4oz gloves & we can have a ref at 5 min rounds.

Not here to talk shit. Just making the offer. Im ready when ever you guys are! We can do this match in your gym or where ever.

Our last fights didnt get out of hand & since I know JKD is this MMA guy. I am sure he will just beat me again

So what do you say guys?

Here are the last two fights incase other members are not up to date. You know DFWStangs wants to see someone get knocked out.

SEB vs Adam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAvwMjxNEOw
SEB vs JKD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwP-eVLmsCQ

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:51 AM
insert something aqui

ill be the huckleberry pm me for any bets

i got seb.

1991 lx 5.0

lil ol 302

Back In The Jackstand Racing Crew!
post #3 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Lifer

post #4 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:48 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
SEB, I'm saying this in the nicest way possible but you are outclassed at this point in regards to matching up with me. It just wouldn't be fair.

I won't answer for Adam, but I do know he travels alot for work and is rarely home these days so don't expect an answer very quickly. I saw Adam a few weeks back when I met up with him to give him some training gear so he could workout while out on the road. I think he said he was going to Chicago or something. *shrug* But who knows, he's crazy enough he might do it if you guys set up a date far enough in advance to make sure he's in town.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #5 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Lifer

Whatever happened to just punching a punching bag or lifting some weights to get off stress.

Is Adam on here? What his is SN?
post #6 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:55 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
Whatever happened to just punching a punching bag or lifting some weights to get off stress.

Is Adam on here? What his is SN?

Adam = ThreeFingerPete

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #7 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:23 AM
Lifer

you ever thought about joining a boxing gym or doing some sort of martial arts? i think it is a great way for aggressive people to get that shit out in a healthy way.

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #8 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Lifer

They don't like him at gyms because he's a hot-head. Just ask Marcus Hicks.

Seb, don't waste any more of your time wanting to fight me. I will still beat you like a drum just like I have 3 times prior.

post #9 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:32 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

Seb, don't waste any more of your time wanting to fight me. I will still beat you like a drum just like I have 3 times prior.
Did they boot him out of the gym for being a hot head or not paying his debt?

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #10 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Did they boot him out of the gym for being a hot head or not paying his debt?
I'm not at liberty to say. I will say that I found it very entertaining that he thought he was being sly by training at one of the gyms that my buddy trained at.

post #11 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Racist....that means you!

SEB, let it go. You got beaten and will continue to get beaten, except maybe this time Adam or JKD will go ahead and really hurt you this time. Put your ego away and go lift weights or punch a bag.

You got off easy with JKD.........he could have snapped your arm/shoulder like a stick.
post #12 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 12:19 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
I'm not at liberty to say. I will say that I found it very entertaining that he thought he was being sly by training at one of the gyms that my buddy trained at.
Interesting. I'll have to ask Mr.Hicks about it when I see him at Grapplers Quest this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
SEB, let it go. You got beaten and will continue to get beaten, except maybe this time Adam or JKD will go ahead and really hurt you this time. Put your ego away and go lift weights or punch a bag.

You got off easy with JKD.........he could have snapped your arm/shoulder like a stick.
Great advice sir. Also to add to it, SEB stopped training and I haven't, in fact I've stepped it up and have improved far beyond where I was two years ago. It just a bad idea all around.

Now Adam, still hits like a girl just like he did two years ago, in fact he's just gotten older and fatter. So he really needs the practice and is still holding a grudge I beat his time beating SEB. *stir*

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #13 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Good times

Exclamation

TFP & JKD = sissy girls.

n/a
post #14 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT Lurch View Post
TFP & JKD = sissy girls.
Trey = Afraid of girls. Seen it with my own eyes at the club.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #15 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:16 PM
woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkd View Post
seb, i'm saying this in the nicest way possible but you are outclassed at this point in regards to matching up with me. It just wouldn't be fair.

lmao!!!!

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
post #16 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:25 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeycockgobbler View Post
lmao!!!!
What's funny is that you think you have a clue what you are talking about. Keep slobbering away on SEB's cock, that is really whats funny here. At least SEB was trying to be somewhat respectful even if the idea is crazy.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....

Last edited by JKD; 05-13-2010 at 01:32 PM.
post #17 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
ill be the huckleberry pm me for any bets

i got seb.
x2 If they accept Seb's type fight

NastyNate give me a shot at making my $200 back

I got Seb!!!!
post #18 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:33 PM
tex
Lifer

I foresee 2 years and 3 pages.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #19 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:41 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I foresee 2 years and 3 pages.
Maybe in that time Adam can learn not to block those slow sloppy punches with his face. lol.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #20 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Time Served

Totally unrelated but TFP do you know Anthony Njoukani? JKD and TFP where do you guys train at?

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that!

2009 Fusion- Daily
1990 LX- Broken
1996 GT- SOLD
post #21 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:

3x.... If I get my ass kicked three times by one guy its time to go pick a fight with someone else..
post #22 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm over it!

How old are you guys again? Just sayin....
post #23 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 03:55 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY View Post
3x.... If I get my ass kicked three times by one guy its time to go pick a fight with someone else..
His other hobby is iceskating uphill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson View Post
It's not all that serious, boys just play rough is all.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #24 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMCSean View Post
Totally unrelated but TFP do you know Anthony Njoukani? JKD and TFP where do you guys train at?
Yes, I trained up at Saekson's briefly and Anthony trains with some buddies of mine.

post #25 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V View Post
x2 If they accept Seb's type fight

NastyNate give me a shot at making my $200 back

I got Seb!!!!
Apparently you weren't in the parking lot to see me smack him around twice, before he hopped in his buddy's ride and went home.

post #26 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
SEB

Adam & JKD I am not trying to talk shit & really dont care to get in to a big internet battle.

I want a rematch against YOU & ADAM! I believe I deserve it & if you beat me in a stand up match I will put whatever you want in my signature for a straight solid year.

I honestly dont think you JKD can hang with me trading blows. I have no doubt you have me covered on the ground. But I am saying this as nice as possbile. You dont have what it takes to stand with me for 5mins.

ADAM also you have no chance standing with me either. Everyone who has seen our fight has said. You wouuld have been knocked out had you not taken the fight to the ground.

Either way. Just like in MMA. Chuck at least has enough class to give Tito a rematch. I can go on & on.

What are both you afraid of! If you have me outclassed. You have nothing to lose!

JKD you train everyday, WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING FOR THEN if you are scared to fight some no name dumb HOT HEADED BACK YARD BRAWLER

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #27 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
Last I checked. We have only fought Twice

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #28 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
Last I checked. We have only fought Twice
Really? I was injured and still beat you in mike's back yard. You started a fight and I smacked you around so badly that even your buddy said I made you look like a punching bag until you quit. Then, 15 minutes later, you did the same thing again, and as soon as you started getting smacked around AGAIN you ran off into your buddy's car and left.

You can say what you want, but that's what happened. You weren't knocking out shit, so you can forget that kind of talk.

post #29 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
Really? I was injured and still beat you in mike's back yard. You started a fight and I smacked you around so badly that even your buddy said I made you look like a punching bag until you quit. Then, 15 minutes later, you did the same thing again, and as soon as you started getting smacked around AGAIN you ran off into your buddy's car and left.

You can say what you want, but that's what happened. You weren't knocking out shit, so you can forget that kind of talk.
There is a video showing the fight between you & I. Had you kept trading with me. You would have got knocked out. NO DOUBT!

The parking lot fight I busted your fucking eye wide open. You had blood pouring down your face. I left cause you wanted to go drive to another parking lot to fight. I didnt see anything wrong with the parking lot we where fighting in!

Also on the second round. You backed off & didnt want to fight anymore. You wanted to go to the parking lot down the street instead. You knew your eye was fucked I think!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #30 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
There is a video showing the fight between you & I. Had you kept trading with me. You would have got knocked out. NO DOUBT!

The parking lot fight I busted your fucking eye wide open. You had blood pouring down your face. I left cause you wanted to go drive to another parking lot to fight. I didnt see anything wrong with the parking lot we where fighting in!

Also on the second round. You backed off & didnt want to fight anymore. You wanted to go to the parking lot down the street instead. You know your eye was fucked I think!
You're full of shit. I didn't say shit about leaving that parking lot the second time we fought. You started backing up and heading to the car after I hit you a few times and let a bunch of people get between us. Plain and simple, show the video you faggot.

post #31 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
You're full of shit. I didn't say shit about leaving that parking lot the second time we fought. You started backing up and heading to the car after I hit you a few times and let a bunch of people get between us. Plain and simple, show the video you faggot.
Why dont you call me a faggot to my face. I dont think you have the balls!

Im not going to get in to a stupid internet word battle with you GONZO!

You and JKD dont have a prayer in hell if you where to fight me in a blow for blow match.

I got plenty of people who are wanting to bet on this. Cmon & make some money BITCH.

OH & I WILL CALL YOU A BITCH TO YOUR FUCKING FACE!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #32 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:

You and JKD dont have a prayer in hell if you where to fight me in a blow for blow match.

I got plenty of people who are wanting to bet on this. Cmon & make some money BITCH.

You have had THREE CHANCES to knock me out and you failed miserably, just like everything else you've tried in life.

I sent you packing THREE TIMES. I really fail to see how I should care what you have to say. Empty words from a simple, confused man.

post #33 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Racist....that means you!

Why are you guys making rules about trading licks?
That is like a guy wanting to race but he is all "hey man, rolling start up to 70mph and then we race, and we keep going until I pull ahead of you."

<----pot stir.....lol
post #34 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That is like a guy wanting to race but he is all "hey man, rolling start up to 70mph and then we race, and we keep going until I pull ahead of you."

<----pot stir.....lol
There is no "You guys" trying to make rules. Seb is just grasping at straws trying to win at SOMETHING.

If Steve and I both beat seb boxing, then he would want us to arm wrestle, or mow lawns, or play paper-rock-scissors, etc. until he won at ANYTHING.

post #35 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
There is no "You guys" trying to make rules. Seb is just grasping at straws trying to win at SOMETHING.

If Steve and I both beat seb boxing, then he would want us to arm wrestle, or mow lawns, or play paper-rock-scissors, etc. until he won at ANYTHING.
Then there is no sense in going any further! I just dont see the big deal I guess. Me & some buddys put on the gloves this weekend & went at it just for fun. We put in some mouth guards & had a face mask on hand incase some of the guys wanted to wear it. Hell I was boxing with a guy that was 170 & let me tell you those short guys are hard as hell to fight, There just fast.

Anyways. I wasnt trying to turn this into a internet battle or my dick is bigger then your dick thread. I was just making the offer.

I made the offer & figured you never know unless you ask!

If there are any other fellow DFWStangers that enjoy putting on the gloves & mouth pieces & letting go for the fun of it with some 10oz gloves. HOLLA at me, All you need to bring is your mouth piece. I have the gloves!

The offer is always open to you ADAM & JKD if you ever want to see what you got in a stand up fight!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #36 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Hunt James for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson View Post
pretty sad isn't it? and my wife wonders why there are so many lesbians these days.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
post #37 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:

<----pot stir.....lol
i was thinking the same thing..

post #38 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Then there is no sense in going any further! I just dont see the big deal I guess. Me & some buddys put on the gloves this weekend & went at it just for fun. We put in some mouth guards & had a face mask on hand incase some of the guys wanted to wear it. Hell I was boxing with a guy that was 170 & let me tell you those short guys are hard as hell to fight, There just fast.

Anyways. I wasnt trying to turn this into a internet battle or my dick is bigger then your dick thread. I was just making the offer.

If there are any other fellow DFWStangers that enjoy putting on the gloves & mouth pieces & letting go for the fun of it with some 10oz gloves. HOLLA at me, All you need to bring is your mouth piece. I have the gloves!

The offer is always open to you ADAM & JKD if you ever want to see what you got in a stand up fight!
what's your size?
post #39 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!

LOL those videos were pretty funny, tapped out 2 times Bahahahaha go get some training then run your mouth Seb!

Just another day in paradise.
post #40 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Lifer

in all seriousness...seb, have you ever considered anger management classes or even talking to a doctor about medication to help you better cope with your life. i'm not poking fun at you bro, i'm just saying. i used to be a hot head when i was younger. i can identify with your pent up frustration and anger issues. hell, i had a dead beat dad that i wanted to beat his ass until i was close to 30 years old. then i realized no matter what i did to the guy it won't change the past in any way. it would have been just been me simply venting anger for temporary self-gratification and then likely ending up in jail. that's about it. this is going to sound cliche, but physical fighting really is not solution for when life is busting your balls. been there done that and i didn't buy the t-shirt. take an anger management class. there are not that bad. at the very least, buy yourself a punching bag and go ape shit nuts on it. whatever you gotta do to deal in a somewhat constructive way. calling people out is not the answer to your problems, especially if you happen to get beat. you would just feel more humiliated, which will lead to more anger. vicious circle. the stresses at home or at work are still going to be there whether you throw punches with someone or not. and you might run across the wrong guy at the wrong place one day and experience a bad outcome. creating threads like this is ultimately counter productive. just a little something from someone who's been down that road and learned a little bit along the way. that's my 2 cents worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #41 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Adam & JKD I am not trying to talk shit & really dont care to get in to a big internet battle.
You aren't? Then why did you start a call out thread in the Smackatorium? You could have just sent a PM rather than another attention whore thread if your intent really was just for fun.

Quote:
I want a rematch against YOU & ADAM! I believe I deserve it & if you beat me in a stand up match I will put whatever you want in my signature for a straight solid year.
I'll give you a rematch, I have no problem with that. Same rules as last time. If your stand up is so good then why didn't you avoid the takedown and knock me out? Your arguement is lacking as usual.

Quote:
I honestly dont think you JKD can hang with me trading blows. I have no doubt you have me covered on the ground. But I am saying this as nice as possbile. You dont have what it takes to stand with me for 5mins.
Just because you think that, doesn't make it true. Only an idiot stands straight toe to toe with someone. The point is to find your opponents weakness and capitalize on it. If your stand up is so good, prove it by avoiding the takedown and knock me out.

Btw, for someone who has such great stand up, you didnt hit me once other than the illegal shots to the back of the head as agreed upon. Something to think about isn't it?

Quote:
ADAM also you have no chance standing with me either. Everyone who has seen our fight has said. You wouuld have been knocked out had you not taken the fight to the ground.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but that's not what happened now is it?

Quote:
Either way. Just like in MMA. Chuck at least has enough class to give Tito a rematch. I can go on & on.

What are both you afraid of! If you have me outclassed. You have nothing to lose!

JKD you train everyday, WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING FOR THEN if you are scared to fight some no name dumb HOT HEADED BACK YARD BRAWLER
As I said, I have no problem with it at all. I do this all the time for a workout and fun. The worst that can happen is I can lose. No big deal really. I've got a black eye right now from practice, not my first one and certainly not my last.

Quote:

Oh noes, more schoolyard name calling. Seriously, grow up. lol. Money isn't an incentive for me, I didn't bet the first time around. So that doesn't do shit for me.

Quote:
<----pot stir.....lol
He has to take as many ways out as he can to increase his chances of winning. He thinks he can fight, but he really can't and having to make those conditions only further proves it.

Quote:

Yup. If he was trying to place nice, he would have asked in a friendly PM. But in typical SEB fashion, he lies so he can get his attention in a desperate attempt to save face. It just makes me wonder who is putting the idea in his head getting him all stirred up. Independent thought isn't on his list of things to do.

Quote:

Backpeddle..

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #42 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
in all seriousness...seb, have you ever considered anger management classes or even talking to a doctor about medication to help you better cope with your life. i'm not poking fun at you bro, i'm just saying. i used to be a hot head when i was younger. i can identify with your pent up frustration and anger issues. hell, i had a dead beat dad that i wanted to beat his ass until i was close to 30 years old. then i realized no matter what i did to the guy it won't change the past in any way. it would have been just been me simply venting anger for temporary self-gratification and then likely ending up in jail. that's about it. this is going to sound cliche, but physical fighting really is not solution for when life is busting your balls. been there done that and i didn't buy the t-shirt. take an anger management class. there are not that bad. at the very least, buy yourself a punching bag and go ape shit nuts on it. whatever you gotta do to deal in a somewhat constructive way. calling people out is not the answer to your problems, especially if you happen to get beat. you would just feel more humiliated, which will lead to more anger. vicious circle. the stresses at home or at work are still going to be there whether you throw punches with someone or not. and you might run across the wrong guy at the wrong place one day and experience a bad outcome. creating threads like this is ultimately counter productive. just a little something from someone who's been down that road and learned a little bit along the way. that's my 2 cents worth.
You're trying to argue logic with someone who doesn't subscribe to it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #43 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Genetically Blessed

Seb, just let it die man.
post #44 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 01:05 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #45 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Lifer

I'm down for a heavier gloved boxing match. We can box behind my bar. 12oz gloves, no kick/chokes until one of us drops is cool with me. I'm just a little fella though.
post #46 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Lifer

Seriously though, we have no beef. Just thinking about adding some competition to my bar. I'm 6'5 325lbs. With a "few" years of boxing under my belt if you want to get some frustration off your chest, I'll box with you for 6 or 7 rounds before I drop you if you if you want a work out. Let me know homie!
post #47 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 01:49 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
Seriously though, we have no beef. Just thinking about adding some competition to my bar. I'm 6'5 325lbs. With a "few" years of boxing under my belt if you want to get some frustration off your chest, I'll box with you for 6 or 7 rounds before I drop you if you if you want a work out. Let me know homie!
LMAO, there you go SEB. I've got to see this. Hahahahahaha.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....

Last edited by JKD; 05-14-2010 at 02:00 AM.
post #48 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 05:43 AM
duh...duh....duh

That pic has to be one of the funniest I've seen in awhile on here.

My '03 Sold.
post #49 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 06:31 AM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
Brad shoot me a pm. We have a boy your size, I believe Big Mike is 6.4 290! Im postive he will trade with you & im pretty sure me & some of the other guys would too!

I will get some vids posted of this last weekend & the weekend before last. Pretty sure alot of you are like me who enjoy putting on the gloves & throwing down.

I could care less if I lose or win. I just enjoy the challange of standing up with another guy & trading blows.

Brad shoot me a PM! Hell anyone else who is interested let me know!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #50 of 388 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
SEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycg777 View Post
what's your size?
Im 6.1 & 195lbs

You got a PM!

Anyone else interested in throwing on the gloves. We already have 6 guys. We dont care how big you are or how small. We range from 5.7 to 6.4 & 170lbs to 300lbs

Also WE DO THIS FOR FUN! Trust me I bet if alot of you did it you would like it!

JKD let me know what GYM your at. I wouldnt mind coming & sparing at your place. We can use the 10oz gloves. I just never really shined in our fight cause you went straight for my feet & took it to the ground.

Adam the same offer applys to you man! You can see in our vid I was starting to come alive after you landed that knee. You can hear the knee crack me straight in the face & thats when I came alive & if you look in the last min of that fight. I was landing punch after punch. Thats when you took the fight to the ground.

My point is of this whole thread was to make the offer to go put on some gloves & see if JKD or Adam would care to do a stand up match! I got beat NO DOUBT! You both tapped me with your superior ground game. I just dont think either one of you can hang with me in the stand up.

At least not for five mins

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
Sponsored Links
Advertisement