Watch me prove Mr Majestyk is a little bitch. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Watch me prove Mr Majestyk is a little bitch.

Im so sick of this kid running his mouth on here. Talking all big and putting others down. I called him out on another thread and he wont meet up like a man would. Proving that he is just a little bitch behind his computer.

So Again ill call him out again. If you think your so great and so bad ass just stop all the shit talking and meet me. Name a time and a place and let take care of this like men. Pussy...

1991 Ford SHO- All stock for now...

That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho_shane
Im done talking.....
Knew you couldn't do it, LOL.
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

So here it is pussy, Meet up with me and talk to me the way you do on here. I BET you wont do it. You will just stay on here running your mouth like the pussy you are. Little bitch.

That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 04:48 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
So religion leads to another war...lol.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Lifer

I particularly enjoy leading on flustered folks like this because I myself never actually get butthurt or insulted by anyone on on these sites. Butthurt enough to do wittle e-callouts and e-BETS that is. Wonder what that's like to reach that state of upsetedness?

Enjoy the load o' butthurtin' I gave you sho_shane...glad you accepted it so deservedly and willingly LOL. There's plenty more available should you need or want it.
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho_shane View Post
I called him out on another thread and he wont meet up like a man would.

Name a time and a place and let take care of this like men. Pussy...

I thought "meeting at the playground after the bell, to fight" was more of an elementary child thing than a "man" thing. Could be just me though.

Not worth it dude. You could go to jail and/or get hurt. Is it really that important? Step back, have a beer and decide if its really worth the risk.

"What we need are critical lovers of America - patriots who express their faith in their country by working to improve it." - Hubert H. Humphrey
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Time Served

lol

2003 White GT
Current N/A Best
[email protected] (2-7-09)

BBk Headers and X-Pipe
Mac ProDumps
4.10 Gears, Eaton Diff and 31 spline axles
Diet (currently 2885 without me in it)
Everything else stock (paper filter even)

post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Lifer

As the saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." It looks like the noob got his feelings butt hurt. Welcome to dfwstangs. You'll have to grow thicker skin if you're going to fit in around here.
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 PM
I Я Invizabul

I think all you proved is that Mr. Majestyk got under your skin and you are too big of a bitch to brush it off.

LMAO @ the man thing to do being a call out. Real men dont need to call someone out over a minor disagreement ... A real man would have just rolled his eyes and made a not how big of a dumb ass the other party is.
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I hate ghetto niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
I think all you proved is that Mr. Majestyk got under your skin and you are too big of a bitch to brush it off.

LMAO @ the man thing to do being a call out. Real men dont need to call someone out over a minor disagreement ... A real man would have just rolled his eyes and made a not how big of a dumb ass the other party is.
x2

post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:14 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

What this nigga said.

post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:10 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50 View Post
What this nigga said.
X dos

Fox stang coupe
97 F-250 4x4 crew cab shorty smokes really bad sometimes ???
Future cummins conversion above.
rice rocket for a daily.
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
duh...duh....duh

JITB 15 minutes or behind Circuit City?

My '03 Sold.
post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:09 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
JITB 15 minutes or behind Circuit City?
HA HAA ! Thats funny right there........

Fox stang coupe
rice rocket for a daily.
post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Hunt James for President

i beat the hell out of some mexican food a few minutes ago.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadracer3 View Post
I whooped the shit out of 2 homemade hamburgers and a coupla beers .

Fox stang coupe
rice rocket for a daily.
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Lifer

Watch me prove I can fail like a little bitch in my own thread.

Yo O.P., your thread's failing......consider using my alternate title above.

Speaking of fail, where's mikey? If you need some really good pointers on how to be a loser, O.P., mikey's your go-to guy.
post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 AM
Lifer

Waiting for a mod to change the title ^^^

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 07:28 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
So religion leads to another war...lol.
haha!! i lol'd

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Guys its not about whooping this little shits ass. Its the fact that he would not being saying these things to my face. I talk to people on here the way I would in person. Its respect, not a hard thing to do. But its not right to be disrespectful to someone just cus you are behind your computer protected in your house. If you would not say it to someone in person you should not say it on the computer.

Now im not trying to beat this punk up, But I am giving him the chance to be a man, Either say your sorry for talking shit. Or meet me some where and say the same stuff to my face.

Thats all im looking for. And im not a noob, Check the join date. I just dont post much. Im a reader not a writer as you can tell from my spelling.

post #21 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:02 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
Guys its not about whooping this little shits ass. Its the fact that he would not being saying these things to my face. I talk to people on here the way I would in person. Its respect, not a hard thing to do. But its not right to be disrespectful to someone just cus you are behind your computer protected in your house. If you would not say it to someone in person you should not say it on the computer.

Now im not trying to beat this punk up, But I am giving him the chance to be a man, Either say your sorry for talking shit. Or meet me some where and say the same stuff to my face.

Thats all im looking for. And im not a noob, Check the join date. I just dont post much. Im a reader not a writer as you can tell from my spelling.
dude....we already have a seb, so that niche is currently filled. please find a new website to be a badass on.

god bless.

Quote:
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #22 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
dude....we already have a seb, so that niche is currently filled. please find a new website to be a badass on.

god bless.
LMAO Asshole!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #23 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
LMAO Asshole!

god bless.

Quote:
post #24 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Why do yall think im trying to be some bad ass. Im not in anyway, I dont think im bad and iv had my ass whooped a few times. I just respect people and expect the same in return. Thats all and I dont feel its to much to ask.

post #25 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Lifer

wow

Dreaming of my future creation....
post #26 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Why do yall think im trying to be some bad ass. Im not in anyway, I dont think im bad and iv had my ass whooped a few times. I just respect people and expect the same in return. Thats all and I dont feel its to much to ask.

Not to be a dick, because I couldn't care less what happens in this situation, you might want to think about that respect thing. People on here have no respect for others, especially if they have never met them in person. When getting on DFWstangs, respect is normally pretty much thrown out the window. Why bother worrying about what some guy says to you. There is a pretty good chance you are never going to meet the guy, by coincidence or otherwise(meeting up to fight). Don't let it even bother you. Ignore Majestics comments, it really would make your stress level go down.
post #27 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Pushed to the limit

I like shane's moxie.

I have $100 that says that these two in a fight would resemble a battle royale of one armed downs syndromites.

Buying dogs kills.
post #28 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I agree...but why get all pissed. If you every see him out and about take care of it then.
post #29 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:54 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadracer3 View Post
And then you beat the hell out of the toilet this morning, huh?

post #30 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:15 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY View Post
I agree...but why get all pissed. If you every see him out and about take care of it then.
x2

Should have did that along time ago!

Shane your alot like me in that respect! It has never made sense to me how people talk to each other on here. But I do know when I run in to those members that have talked shit to me I confront them about it.

Its the same answer every time. Oh man you know how shit get on that board gets. Its just tallk. I let the guys know when they meet me in person. I dont want to fight your ass. But do know I know what you said about me & im here now & I dont appreciate it. Get to know me first before you talk shit to me over the internet. Cause I dont think you would talk that way to me right now that im standing here in front of you. Then they get to know the person SEB & see hey he is a alright guy.

Those members know who they are & we are buds now. Hell I have made alot & I MEAN ALOT ALOT of good friends off this board. Guys I would do anything for & help out & I know vice versa they would do the same for me.

But one thing I have learned from this whole experience with DFWStangs & the JKD & Adam fights is you cant fight every person who talks shit to you. Cause there are some people that just like to see you lose your cool & your temper & thats it. THEY WIN!

So as Tommy said. X2 MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLON!

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278

Last edited by SEB; 03-31-2010 at 12:28 PM.
post #31 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Thanks guys I understand. And im not pissed at all, I also have no stress in this. I want think he should say sorry for shit talking or meet me and say it to my face. But I can let it go, he's just a little bitch.

post #32 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:08 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
x2

Should have did that along time ago!

Shane your alot like me in that respect! It has never made sense to me how people talk to each other on here. But I do know when I run in to those members that have talked shit to me I confront them about it.

Its the same answer every time. Oh man you know how shit get on that board gets. Its just tallk. I let the guys know when they meet me in person. I dont want to fight your ass. But do know I know what you said about me & im here now & I dont appreciate it. Get to know me first before you talk shit to me over the internet. Cause I dont think you would talk that way to me right now that im standing here in front of you. Then they get to know the person SEB & see hey he is a alright guy.

Those members know who they are & we are buds now. Hell I have made alot & I MEAN ALOT ALOT of good friends off this board. Guys I would do anything for & help out & I know vice versa they would do the same for me.

But one thing I have learned from this whole experience with DFWStangs & the JKD & Adam fights is you cant fight every person who talks shit to you. Cause there are some people that just like to see you lose your cool & your temper & thats it. THEY WIN!

So as Tommy said. X2 MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLON!
Must......resist.....

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #33 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Thanks guys I understand. And im not pissed at all, I also have no stress in this. I want think he should say sorry for shit talking or meet me and say it to my face. But I can let it go, he's just a little bitch.
It's just the hillbilly retard in you, we understand.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #34 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
It's just the hillbilly retard in you, we understand.
Well I do have alittle hillbilly in me........ Ok alittle retard to. lol

post #35 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:54 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Well I do have alittle hillbilly in me........ Ok alittle retard to. lol
You're from Greenville, thats a given. lol.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #36 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
You're from Greenville, thats a given. lol.
Well worse I just moved to Campbell.

post #37 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:22 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Well worse I just moved to Campbell.
Well you seem like a real glutton for punishment. You should challenge SEB to a spelling bee.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #38 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Ok ill start spell Mississippi.

post #39 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Lifer

Wittle man feel all better now, LOL.

Get out of line again on here againand I'll put you down again.....count on it. Also, your thread here is still full of fail, e-bitch. Couldn't even do a smack thread right could you?
post #40 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Wittle man feel all better now, LOL.

Get out of line again on here againand I'll put you down again.....count on it. Also, your thread here is still full of fail, e-bitch. Couldn't even do a smack thread right could you?
Go fuck yourself pussy. This did prove one thing. Im not the e-bitch you are. Ill meet you and ill say all this to your face. You wont do the same thing. Thats what a e-bitch is you dumb fuck. Now as soon as I get off your moms skank pussy why dont you hop back on and shut the fuck up. Pussy!!!

post #41 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:52 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Go fuck yourself pussy. This did prove one thing. Im not the e-bitch you are. Ill meet you and ill say all this to your face. You wont do the same thing. Thats what a e-bitch is you dumb fuck. Now as soon as I get off your moms skank pussy why dont you hop back on and shut the fuck up. Pussy!!!
2 out of 10 stars. You're failing miserably. Mr.M is schooling you by using your stupidity against you. You need to up your e*game.

Btw, I don't know if you know this, but Mr. M is a HUGE dude and a MMA fighter. He's like 6'5, 260lbs of insanity. Are you sure you wanna say all this to his face?

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #42 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

YES. To me thats what a man is. And im not very small myself

post #43 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:01 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
YES. To me thats what a man is. And im not very small myself
You seem to be very knowledgeable about large men. Are you trying to tell us something? Is this really a crush you have on Mr.M ? When you mentioned ass beating, we thought you were talking about fighting....not....ewww.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #44 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Lifer

LOL @ wittle man getting more and more wound up. You know better now than to start your e-bitch shit with me, but you're so butthurt you just can't control yourself. Common trait among stupid fucks.

once again.....Fail. In your own e-bitch thread.
post #45 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

LOL whats really funny is you thinking that you have any kinda control over me. That you think you get to me. Bro you dont, not even kinda. Your just a e-thug that thinks he is funny. Like the guys have said, I guess we will see if we ever run into each other. We will see if your nuts have dropped enough to say this shit to my face. You think cus I cuse im mad? lol not even close. This is just somthing to do in my day at work. Something to pass my time. Your just a dumb fuck.

post #46 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
2 out of 10 stars. You're failing miserably. Mr.M is schooling you by using your stupidity against you. You need to up your e*game.

Btw, I don't know if you know this, but Mr. M is a HUGE dude and a MMA fighter. He's like 6'5, 260lbs of insanity. Are you sure you wanna say all this to his face?
Nobody says this e-tough crap to my face. Nor do I to theirs. The people I actually meet I respect and vice-versa. This is the internet though, and this O.P. clown foolishly decided to be an e-bitch who unfortunately came to my attention. I handled it well, and didn't get all butthurt along the way. Obviously he did get butthurt though, LOL.
post #47 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
LOL whats really funny is you thinking that you have any kinda control over me. That you think you get to me. Bro you dont, not even kinda. Your just a e-thug that thinks he is funny. Like the guys have said, I guess we will see if we ever run into each other. We will see if your nuts have dropped enough to say this shit to my face. You think cus I cuse im mad? lol not even close. This is just somthing to do in my day at work. Something to pass my time. Your just a dumb fuck.
Are you related to SEB?

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #48 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

This thread reminds me of this.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #49 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You think cus I cuse im mad?
WTF? Speak English, illiterate basterd......

(We's gettin' all flustered again, aren't we wittle man)
post #50 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 10:49 PM
Hunt James for President

i caught 24 sand bass in 2 hours below the lake lavon dam today.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement