Gloomleader jorge!!!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Gloomleader jorge!!!!

so i posted a while back about how gloom had split with some parts for my car and my money. after a couple days of the post being up he contacted me and tole me he wanted to make it right. so being the gullible person i am we said ok man just finish teh work on my car and we can be square. it started off good he did the tranny mount and put on the power steering pump. he was supposed to do teh shocks struts and springs the following weekend along with the motor mounts. the weekend comes and he tells me he couldnt do it cause his dad was out of town and he couldnt use his shop. ok thats cool i can see that, plus it was confirmed by a mutual friend. so the next weekend comes and goes and i call him and am like dude what gives, he doesnt really say why he did what he did. but he tells me he took the parts back and got the money back for them. and i guess he sold the parts that i was buying off of him. he tells me to give him a couple days cause he is waiting for his tax return and he will give me all my money. we agreed on $400 for the parts and labor i had given him money for. i was supposed to meet him on a friday. i talk to him during the week and all is good, i call him when i get off work and he tells me he is on his way back into town and he will call me when he gets in town so we can meet up. that was the last time i heard from him its been about 2-3 months now i think. i call and text him from time to time with a simple message where is my money??? i have not heard from him or seen him at all and i randomly see him post on here so i am posting this message to hopefully stir something up and get my money. i am dont trying to be nice and understanding about it. fact is he ripped me off and then dissappeared all i want is my $$$ and he can go about whatever the hell it is that is more important than friends and made him have to rip me off.

SO JORGE WHERE IS MY MONEY???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 07:03 AM
I Я Invizabul

I make it a rule to not trust anyone with the name jorge

also .....
post #3 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Dont be a pussy. Go beat his ass.

post #4 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Time Served

$400 is for sure ass kicking worthy.
post #5 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

he has disappeared for the longest time would return any calls and he moved so i dont know where he is, works or anything.

post #6 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Texas Stangs Racing

whats the point your never gonna see that money again.
excatly why i dont trust anyone!
post #7 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Time Served

Id take a cruise by his dad's shop everyonce in a while in hopes of seeing his bum ass.
post #8 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Time Served

dude!, never ever pay in advance!

ABRACADABRA HOMES!
post #9 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby51 View Post

x2 its the principle of it.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. "

1998 Suburban
1968 Mustang (sold, November 21, 2009)
2010 Fusion
1999 F-350DRW
post #10 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby51 View Post

x2 its the principle of it. I mean I can understand if you are a punk bitch that is like 95lbs 5foot nothing. but if not beat the shit out of him, I can go with y0ou and bail you out.I will bring the camcorder though.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. "

1998 Suburban
2010 Fusion
1999 F-350DRW
post #11 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

i dont know where his dad's shop is. i learned my lesson on paying in advance, i mean its not like he was a stranger. i had met him through a mutual friend and had hung out with him several times. he had come to our GTG's and he had worked on my old car. hell i would even play on his softball team when they were short players, so i didnt ever think he would rip me off. i am hoping someone knows where he is because he has disappeared for the last few months and i ahve no idea where to find him.

post #12 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Lifer

I gone done tole you, you got punkd biatch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #13 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Time Served

Have you tried Tarrant county jail?

1998 Suburban
2010 Fusion
1999 F-350DRW
post #14 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Out

I never met this "gloomleader" guy, but from all his posts in the past, I would NEVER engage on any deal with him... this goes for several people on this board.
post #15 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Freethinker

Call the police and say this guy broke into your house and stole a bunch of car parts from you. Give them his name and all the info you have on him. Tell them he is on drugs and admitted he broke into your house. Make sure you know what car parts you gave him and say that is the stuff he stole from you. Tell them he is a known thief and has prolly broken into other people homes.
The cops will at minimum go question him. He will not admit to it but that will give you the leverage you need over him. Then the ball is in your court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #16 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 07:43 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Take it as a lesson learned. I have been ripped for way more & im not the kind of guy to let shit slide. But sometimes you have to look yourself in the mirror & man up & relize you fucked up & made a bad descison!
post #17 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Call the police and say this guy broke into your house and stole a bunch of car parts from you. Give them his name and all the info you have on him. Tell them he is on drugs and admitted he broke into your house. Make sure you know what car parts you gave him and say that is the stuff he stole from you. Tell them he is a known thief and has prolly broken into other people homes.
The cops will at minimum go question him. He will not admit to it but that will give you the leverage you need over him. Then the ball is in your court.
thats a good idea, though last i talked to him he admitted he sold the parts so he doesnt have them anymore. i am hoping that someone on here knows where he is or where i can find him. or being called out for ripping someone off makes him come out of hidind. the last time i posted up in here a few months ago when he first dissappeared he called me and told me he was gonna make it right. then a couple weeks later he dissappeared again. so i am hoping that getting flammed on for being a thief will make him come out again.

post #18 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Freethinker

Doesnt matter if he has the parts anymore or not. All they will do is question him anyway. That will be enough to scare him. Not to mention any "new" info you might get on him, you can pass on to the popo.

Quote:
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

post #19 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
That's an excellent way to get your ass locked up for filing a ficticious police report. Any more sage advice?

DFWMustangs.net
post #20 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135 View Post
That's an excellent way to get your ass locked up for filing a ficticious police report. Any more sage advice?
thats what I was thinking.

89 Coupe *Runs*
91 GT *Almost Complete*
03 Expedition *Wifes Daily*
08 F150 Super Crew *My Daily*
post #21 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Do you think the thief is gonna get a little scared when he reads that?

Quote:

post #22 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
Do you think the thief is gonna get a little scared when he reads that?
That was intended as a bluff? Really? Care to play some poker?

DFWMustangs.net
post #23 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
That was intended as a bluff? Really? Care to play some poker?
Well if it was a bluff you ruined it by posting some shit about going to jail if you do, so I guess I fooled you didn't I?

Quote:

post #24 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracer View Post
dude!, never ever pay in advance!
x2

post #25 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
Well if it was a bluff you ruined it by posting some shit about going to jail if you do, so I guess I fooled you didn't I?
Yes, your superior logic has clearly stumped me.

DFWMustangs.net
post #26 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

i definetely learned my lesson on paying up front, it sucks when you think you know someone and hang out with them and everything. they seem to be a pretty good dude then fuck you over like a fucking crook.

post #27 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Im sorry for your loss and did the best I could to help you by getting some kind of contact, but fuck bro move on.

MILK
post #28 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk View Post
Im sorry for your loss and did the best I could to help you by getting some kind of contact, but fuck bro move on.

MILK
??? move on fuck that this bastard called me after the first time i posted up and said he wanted to make things good. he came through on some of it then said he was gonna give me my money back. now i dont know what kinda of status you are in but $400 is a lot to me. i could have done a lot of other shit with $400 than basically give it to his crooked ass. so to say just move on is retarded i dont go around throwin out $100 bills in the wind cause its fun. i want my money back and i am not givin up till i get it back.

post #29 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 03:57 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfcrprez View Post
??? move on fuck that this bastard called me after the first time i posted up and said he wanted to make things good. he came through on some of it then said he was gonna give me my money back. now i dont know what kinda of status you are in but $400 is a lot to me. i could have done a lot of other shit with $400 than basically give it to his crooked ass. so to say just move on is retarded i dont go around throwin out $100 bills in the wind cause its fun. i want my money back and i am not givin up till i get it back.

Even though I do not talk to him anymore he was a friend of mine for years, and I will not sit here and let you call him a bastard, especially when I know you wont call him that to his face. So chill with that shit, please. Your also right, I dont have that type of money to throw around, but im also not RETARDED enough to pay somebody cash upfront without getting work or parts first. By this time I would have kicked myself in the ass and moved the fuck on, calling people names and shit isnt going to solve anything, especially if you aint talking bout shit. But to each his own, I still have not had any contact with him for almost(how old is this shit again)8 months. Good luck getting your money back and stop giving money away dumbass.

MILK
post #30 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Out

Quote:
Even though I do not talk to him anymore he was a friend of mine for years, and I will not sit here and let you call him a bastard, especially when I know you wont call him that to his face. So chill with that shit, please. Your also right, I dont have that type of money to throw around, but im also not RETARDED enough to pay somebody cash upfront without getting work or parts first. By this time I would have kicked myself in the ass and moved the fuck on, calling people names and shit isnt going to solve anything, especially if you aint talking bout shit. But to each his own, I still have not had any contact with him for almost(how old is this shit again)8 months. Good luck getting your money back and stop giving money away dumbass.

MILK
Your two last posts could be taken as support for your "friend's" actions. I can see why the dumbass called the bitch a bastard. I would have probably said more.
post #31 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

No sir, I don't agree with his actions at all.
post #32 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
No sir, I don't agree with his actions at all.
It sure looks like you are making excuses for him. Your attitude is like he deserved it for trusting someone that he thought was cool.

Quote:

post #33 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 11:38 PM
AHMO!

Quote:

MILK
He's a fucking little bitch and so are you if you don't agree with that.
post #34 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Freethinker

Quote:

MILK
Remind me to never deal with you!

Quote:

post #35 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:30 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
It sure looks like you are making excuses for him. Your attitude is like he deserved it for trusting someone that he thought was cool.

I have never made any excuses for Gloomleader. Shit I even treid to help get Mark get his money back by contacting Glooms exwife and having her get a hold of him. And yes Mark is a dumbass for trusting "anybody" with cash before parts or work. Im sure im not the only one who thinks that, right?? It sucks for him being out 400 bucks but comeon now, my little girls know they better get a popsicle from the little mexican guy after handing him a dollar. I dont giva a fuck how cool someone can be, never ever hand over cash without anything in exchange, thats like throwing it away. I apologize to Mark for my blunt comments but comeon dawg, you should know better than that. And like I said I dont even talk to Gloom anymore, if i did I would have tried somehow to help get your money back Mark.

MILK
post #36 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate View Post
He's a fucking little bitch and so are you if you don't agree with that.

If thats your opinion about this person then so be it, me on the other hand, I dont think he's a bitch. I think he's an old friend having some personal issues right now and needs some time to get his shit together. Is he going to come through for Mark? I dont know, but I hope he doe's get a chance to clear his name by doing right.

As far as Gloomleader and my friendship, I noticed a few things in his life changing and decided to give him some distance so that I didnt get caught up in it but ended up not talking to him for more than 7 or 8 months now.

MILK
post #37 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:42 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Remind me to never deal with you!

And remind me to not give a fuck!!

MILK
post #38 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Milk,

thanks for the quasi support not so much for the dumb ass comments. Yes you did try and help me out a little while back. but you know what how could i call that to his face with him hiding. so you are telling me that you would have givin him money to do something to your car before all this happened. come one man it wasnt like i hadnt know him for a little bit or hung out with him or played softball on his team. he wasnt a stranger, so the comments about that are bogus. you know you would have trusted him to, i really do hope he comes around not sure that i would really put any weight into any excuses he had about personal problems. hell he told me that shit and then cut out again, i do know he was going through some stuff last i saw him. but does that give you a get out of jail free card to rip off someone you know off (and he told me he considered me a good friend also). i hope that this thread brings him out, if i have to call him a bastard to get him to respond so be it. because right now it is just business, strictly business. we made a business transaction and he reniged on his part and ran off with my money. it has nothing to do with how i feel about him personally, cause shit personally i hope he gets his shit right for the people in his life. but from a business stand point well you know.

post #39 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 09:34 AM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:

MILK

Like when that dealership took your money and wouldn't give it back? Funny, I remember you posting a threead very similar to this, only it was crying about "Whatever should I do?"

Gloomleader is a fucking retard, and you being friends with him doesn't come as some season ending cliffhanger shocker. Not even a Sweeps week suprise.
post #40 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 10:22 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Like when that dealership took your money and wouldn't give it back? Funny, I remember you posting a threead very similar to this, only it was crying about "Whatever should I do?"

Gloomleader is a fucking retard, and you being friends with him doesn't come as some season ending cliffhanger shocker. Not even a Sweeps week suprise.
Yes sir, that was a pretty close situation. Except I had a reciept and was driving a new Escalade(for a few days). Was returning the truck before getting my money a DUMBASS move on my part? Yes!! Not denying it at all.

MILK
post #41 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 10:30 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Milk,

thanks for the quasi support not so much for the dumb ass comments. Yes you did try and help me out a little while back. but you know what how could i call that to his face with him hiding. so you are telling me that you would have givin him money to do something to your car before all this happened. come one man it wasnt like i hadnt know him for a little bit or hung out with him or played softball on his team. he wasnt a stranger, so the comments about that are bogus. you know you would have trusted him to, i really do hope he comes around not sure that i would really put any weight into any excuses he had about personal problems. hell he told me that shit and then cut out again, i do know he was going through some stuff last i saw him. but does that give you a get out of jail free card to rip off someone you know off (and he told me he considered me a good friend also). i hope that this thread brings him out, if i have to call him a bastard to get him to respond so be it. because right now it is just business, strictly business. we made a business transaction and he reniged on his part and ran off with my money. it has nothing to do with how i feel about him personally, cause shit personally i hope he gets his shit right for the people in his life. but from a business stand point well you know.

1. We worked on my car for several years and I never paid for parts or labor in advance.

2. Oh shit, ya played in a softball team together?? You should have gave him full access to your checking account then.

3. Never said he deserved a get out of jailcard.

All in all I hope you get your money back Mark. You keep trying!!

MILK
post #42 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 12:39 PM
parts pusher

milk call me at the shop 817-465-4327

Looking for a 1986 mustang gt....
1996 Mystic Cobra (Chamillionare) #1224 of 2000

2006 13.50 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Champion
2008 13.00 index Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout Runner-up
2008 Champion "Grocery Getter" class at the DFWstangs Summer Cruise

214-881-4030 Car-less Chris Hotline
post #43 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
1. We worked on my car for several years and I never paid for parts or labor in advance.

2. Oh shit, ya played in a softball team together?? You should have gave him full access to your checking account then.

3. Never said he deserved a get out of jailcard.

All in all I hope you get your money back Mark. You keep trying!!

MILK
i was using the softball example as a means to say you really only invite people you know to play team sports like that not strangers. well at least i do, but yeah imma keep tryin till i have my brad back in my pocket.

post #44 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 02:53 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
i was using the softball example as a means to say you really only invite people you know to play team sports like that not strangers. well at least i do, but yeah imma keep tryin till i have my brad back in my pocket.

Kool

MILK
post #45 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
I have never made any excuses for Gloomleader. Shit I even treid to help get Mark get his money back by contacting Glooms exwife and having her get a hold of him. And yes Mark is a dumbass for trusting "anybody" with cash before parts or work. Im sure im not the only one who thinks that, right?? It sucks for him being out 400 bucks but comeon now, my little girls know they better get a popsicle from the little mexican guy after handing him a dollar. I dont giva a fuck how cool someone can be, never ever hand over cash without anything in exchange, thats like throwing it away. I apologize to Mark for my blunt comments but comeon dawg, you should know better than that. And like I said I dont even talk to Gloom anymore, if i did I would have tried somehow to help get your money back Mark.

MILK
I "trust" people with money all the time. Its a part of life to trust people. If someone doesnt trust anyone, its because they cant be trusted aswell.
Your little girls hand a dollar to the popsicle salesman and he doesnt give her anything back. What then?
Thats still trust.
If you wanted to defend your friend then that is one thing. But to say that he is stupid for trusting him is another.

Quote:

post #46 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Resident Pinstriper

Ugh, this thread makes my head hurt !

-Aaron

post #47 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

He changed his number also, so now i have no way of even trying to contact him heopefully this thread or people who know him that read it will get him to come out.

post #48 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:08 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
He changed his number also, so now i have no way of even trying to contact him heopefully this thread or people who know him that read it will get him to come out.

Last i heard is he's moving to Mexico. Not 100%(maybe just a rumor)
post #49 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 AM
I Я Invizabul

Quote:
Dude, just a word of advice. Its $400, not a billion dollars ... Let it go and chalk it up to a learning lesson. Life will go on in spite of you being a whole $400 short. He isnt going to return your money, that should have become quite clear when he took off again and changed his number. Just think of it this way, you got stupid taxed $400.
post #50 of 280 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Dude, just a word of advice. Its $400, not a billion dollars ... Let it go and chalk it up to a learning lesson. Life will go on in spite of you being a whole $400 short. He isnt going to return your money, that should have become quite clear when he took off again and changed his number. Just think of it this way, you go taxed $400 for your stupid tax.

MILK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement