spew your crap here. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

spew your crap here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Top 04 Snake
So your car is full weight and runs 9.50s on a 17 inch tire? Mannys car now has almost 200 more to the tires from when he ran 10.0 's ...It most definitely is a 9 second FULL STREET TRIM car.

Would have, should have, could have, if you havenít ran it then donít claim it. I have an idea instead of being a dingle berry off of someoneís ass why donít you step up with your own shit. Is stead of cheerleading for some one else Ö. Anyway sweetheart nice skirt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Tits?
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroked71Bowtie
Tits?

why yes

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Lifer

I cheer lead for them because they've helped me out on several occasions. You can call me all the 2nd grade names you wish, it won't change the fact that HPP does a great job. I don't mind supporting people that are honest, hard working, stand up people. It may not have run the 9 yet, but it ran consistent 10.0s with 200 hp less, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a 9 second car. You going to answer the question? Is your 9.50 on a 17 inch tire or not.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 02-15-2008 at 01:59 PM.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Į\(ļ_o)/Į Cock-Blocker

Photobucket

Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600

LPC Present 334
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

I cheerlead for all my friends. Check my Avatar. BENCH RACING AT ITS BEST HERE

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 02:09 PM
AHMO!

Quote:
I cheer lead for them because they've helped me out on several occasions. You can call me all the 2nd grade names you wish, it won't change the fact that HPP does a great job. I don't mind supporting people that are honest, hard working, stand up people. It may not have run the 9 yet, but it ran consistent 10.0s with 200 hp less, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a 9 second car. You going to answer the question? Is your 9.50 on a 17 inch tire or not.
Where's KJ's sig...something about you don't care what you think it's going to run blah blah...my car is a mid 11 second car...If/when I spray it it's a 10 sec car...but I haven't yet so I don't have a 10 sec car. Not saying Manny's car can't go 9's but it's not a 9 sec car yet.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
cheer lead for them because they've helped me out on several occasions. You can call me all the 2nd grade names you wish, it won't change the fact that HPP does a great job. I don't mind supporting people that are honest, hard working, stand up people. It may not have run the 9 yet, but it ran consistent 10.0s with 200 hp less, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a 9 second car. You going to answer the question? Is your 9.50 on a 17 inch tire or not.

You see no one was bashing them. If you would have read what I typed I didnít mention anyoneís name nor any shop. If you look at twin turbo cars 90% of them go slower than they did as a KB car because most of the people who buy stuff like that donít get all of the supporting mods. How ever I know of quite a few cars that run 8s with turbos. To compare a twin screw Air condition power steering cobra to a stripped out race car is absurd. Now comparing it to a street weight twin turbo that would be apples to apples and regardless of what it could do the fact still remains that it hasnít ran the time. So I donít care if you own John Forces car if you have never driven it you cant claim the time. I drive my shit box for the 9.5 that it runs. As for HPP Iím sure they do good work I cant speak on nor against their behalf because I have no idea, Iím sure they are proud to have you as a supporter

Oh and the only pictures I have is your wife and your sister. So I though I would be a little coy in posting those

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 02:43 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
You see no one was bashing them. If you would have read what I typed I didnít mention anyoneís name nor any shop. If you look at twin turbo cars 90% of them go slower than they did as a KB car because most of the people who buy stuff like that donít get all of the supporting mods. How ever I know of quite a few cars that run 8s with turbos. To compare a twin screw Air condition power steering cobra to a stripped out race car is absurd. Now comparing it to a street weight twin turbo that would be apples to apples and regardless of what it could do the fact still remains that it hasnít ran the time. So I donít care if you own John Forces car if you have never driven it you cant claim the time. I drive my shit box for the 9.5 that it runs. As for HPP Iím sure they do good work I cant speak on nor against their behalf because I have no idea, Iím sure they are proud to have you as a supporter

Oh and the only pictures I have is your wife and your sister. So I though I would be a little coy in posting those

Post said pics

GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
You see no one was bashing them. If you would have read what I typed I didnít mention anyoneís name nor any shop. If you look at twin turbo cars 90% of them go slower than they did as a KB car because most of the people who buy stuff like that donít get all of the supporting mods. How ever I know of quite a few cars that run 8s with turbos. To compare a twin screw Air condition power steering cobra to a stripped out race car is absurd. Now comparing it to a street weight twin turbo that would be apples to apples and regardless of what it could do the fact still remains that it hasnít ran the time. So I donít care if you own John Forces car if you have never driven it ou cant claim the time. I drive my shit box for the 9.5 that it runs. As for HPP Iím sure they do good work I cant speak on nor against their behalf because I have no idea, Iím sure they are proud to have you as a supporter

Obviously you're not running on street tires/rims since you keep avoiding the question. That's all I was getting at. His times are on 17 in rims/tires. Not exactly a fair comparison to slicks and skinnies. Since you're so smart even you should know that with 200 more hp it's going to run faster. I understand that you're lacking common sense, so I won't argue with you anymore, and really who resorts to mom jokes still?

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 02-15-2008 at 03:48 PM.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

Look what you have failed to realize is that I donít phaqing care.ďSince you're so smart even you should know that with 200 more hp it's going to run faster ď Actually there is a thing called suspension! If you cant hook then all that power is wasted power. It donít matter if he has 2HP or 9869875 million HP. Why donít you start talking about your car and stop being a cheerleader.

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

hell ill buy you a new skirt if you like because all of the cock swallowing that you have done im sure it and your knees must be quite dirty by now

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
hell ill buy you a new skirt if you like because all of the cock swallowing that you have done im sure it and your knees must be quite dirty by now
Really? Pretty sad that all you can come up with is this childish crap. What's even more funny is that you are supposed to be an owner of a performance shop. You might want to look into a different career if you really do own your own shop, because anything that you're in charge of isn't going very far.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Really? Pretty sad that all you can come up with is this childish crap. What's even more funny is that you are supposed to be an owner of a performance shop. You might want to look into a different career if you really do own your own shop, because anything that you're in charge of isn't going very far.

Childish bwahahha this is the internet calm down space cowboy! Its funny you mention childish bull shit but yet it is you that keeps talking shit about something you know nothing about and the only reply you have is insults and a poor response while completely avoiding the post above it. I donít own a performance shop so I donít know where you get that from. Oh and just incase you havenít realized this is in smack talk so grow the phaq up already and stop being a little girl! I hate it when people cant handle the truth.

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
Childish bwahahha this is the internet calm down space cowboy! Its funny you mention childish bull shit but yet it is you that keeps talking shit about something you know nothing about and the only reply you have is insults and a poor response while completely avoiding the post above it. I donít own a performance shop so I donít know where you get that from. Oh and just incase you havenít realized this is in smack talk so grow the phaq up already and stop being a little girl! I hate it when people cant handle the truth.
You're the only one that doesn't know what they're talking about. I'm not avoiding anything. You're the one who could'nt answer a simple question about rim/tire size. Bottom line is you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

I have a good idea lets talk about you car

oh and just an FYI i went 9.52 on 17" cobra wheels its not a big deal

Quote:
You're the only one that doesn't know what they're talking about. I'm not avoiding anything. You're the one who could'nt answer a simple question about rim/tire size. Bottom line is you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Hahah I donít know my ass from a hole in the ground!!! Now that is funny, I think I have stumbled in to the twilight zone. How fast is your car again??? Yea that is what I though.

The reason I didnít tell you is because you are a internet racer you try and find some stupid reason to stand your ground, Hell you have no idea what roll out even is. Now I am talking about my car and you are talking about someone elseís car.. Weird talk about a internet bench racer. Whatís next roll racing or better yet you will start talking about cars being on low boost perhaps you will start discussing you Altenza lights.

Last edited by PSR; 02-15-2008 at 07:47 PM.
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
I have a good idea lets talk about you car

oh and just an FYI i went 9.52 on 17" cobra wheels its not a big deal

Hahah I donít know my ass from a hole in the ground!!! Now that is funny, I think I have stumbled in to the twilight zone. How fast is your car again??? Yea that is what I though.

The reason I didnít tell you is because you are a internet racer you try and find some stupid reason to stand your ground, Hell you have no idea what roll out even is. Now I am talking about my car and you are talking about someone elseís car.. Weird talk about a internet bench racer. Whatís next roll racing or better yet you will start talking about cars being on low boost perhaps you will start discussing you Altenza lights.
Congratulations your car is faster than mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cookie.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	82979  
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

dee-dee-dee

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 04:13 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Exclamation

PICz!!!!!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Turbobrooks

Location: You can call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm dropping Hamiltons
Hllywood is faster than all of you on 20's!

Allen Werl Performance Racecraft Motorsports Inc.

Made possible by:
http://www.jamesbschassisservices.com
http://www.brooksracecraft.com
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
Hllywood is faster than all of you on 20's!
Well yeah, he's the world record holder
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 AM
Lifer

Uber gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Say What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIL
Very gay.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 03:24 AM
blank

I have something to "spew" but it isnt crap.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
PSR
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0LiterRiceEater
I have something to "spew" but it isnt crap.
hahahaha

post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Yea Im fat, but ur ugly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSR
Would have, should have, could have, if you havenít ran it then donít claim it. I have an idea instead of being a dingle berry off of someoneís ass why donít you step up with your own shit. Is stead of cheerleading for some one else Ö. Anyway sweetheart nice skirt
this sounds familiar, orangecrush???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement