DFW stangs and the gun club! I swear!!! - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
DFWS
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 6,990
DFW stangs and the gun club! I swear!!!

Ok before the new year starts I知 going to post my crap!!

Really every other post I see is I知 going to buy this gun or I almost shot this person thread.....



Discuss.............

Keepin' The Old School Alive
scootro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:39 AM
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quit being so sensitive to gun threads. If you didn't like cakes you'd probably complain about the cake threads.

propellerhead is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
DFWS
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 6,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
holy fuck man, you are in a bad fucking mood. Go back to bed or go jerk off or something. Kwitcherbitchin!
I told ya!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Quit being so sensitive to gun threads. If you didn't like cakes you'd probably complain about the cake threads.
those cakes are cool!!! i can appreciate the craftsmanship!

Keepin' The Old School Alive
scootro is offline  
 
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Lifer
 
BradM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Pouring Drinks
Posts: 1,543
People who don't like guns = Hippies


Is that how you spell hippies?
If not
People who can't spell hippies = dumb.

Last edited by BradM; 12-31-2007 at 08:53 AM.
BradM is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:49 AM
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro
those cakes are cool!!! i can appreciate the craftsmanship!
Gun threads are cool. I enjoy reading them. If you don't like them, don't focus on them. It's like baby threads. I don't care much about people's kids but others do. I just focus on threads I like.

propellerhead is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
DFWS
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 6,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Gun threads are cool. I enjoy reading them. If you don't like them, don't focus on them. It's like baby threads. I don't care much about people's kids but others do. I just focus on threads I like.
I知 done now!


I知 going to work on the lightning out in the garage and then later go liquor shopping...

Keepin' The Old School Alive
scootro is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 08:55 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
I am not really into guns, I have 2 of them. But I do enjoy firing them. I fired a 45 & 9MM & got to fire a 22 the other day.

The 45 has some serious kick to it.


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 09:35 AM
blank
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the Air
Posts: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro
Really every other post I see is I知 going to buy this gun or I almost shot this person thread
You forgot "Im thinking about getting a CHL"
5.0LiterRiceEater is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:15 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro
Ok before the new year starts I知 going to post my crap!!

Really every other post I see is I知 going to buy this gun or I almost shot this person thread.....



Discuss.............

Every other post I see is about someone bitching......
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 12:32 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB
The 45 has some serious kick to it.
LOLz, you don't know what kick is if you've only fired a .22 Long Rifle (I'm assuming), 9mm, and .45 ACP.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 12:34 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
LOLz, you don't know what kick is if you've only fired a .22 Long Rifle (I'm assuming), 9mm, and .45 ACP.

No the 22 rifle was like a pellet gun compared to the 9MM & 45, But between the 9MM & 45. The 45 was the loudest & biggest shells & had the most kick. I believe it only held 7 rounds in the clip & one in the chamber where the 9 MM held 14 or right there in with one in the chamber


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 12:40 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
My point is that the .45 ACP is a very tame cartridge compared to some of the others out there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 02:01 PM
I. Am. God.
 
Shoot To Kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: the valley
Posts: 5,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
My point is that the .45 ACP is a very tame cartridge compared to some of the others out there.
well put.

1994 Cobra Pace Car For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56482
only on DFWstangs...
Shoot To Kill is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
These are just some of the cartridges I had lying around the house.

Left to right: .22 Long Rifle; 9mm Luger; .40 Smith & Wesson; 10mm Auto; .45 Super (same external dimensions as a .45 ACP, but operates at a higher pressure); .44 Magnum; .50 Action Express (.44 Magnum case swollen out to hold a 50 caliber bullet); and .445 SuperMag (a .44 Magnum case stretched vertically another .3").



Without getting into all the different possible loads, I'd say the .50 AE has the potential for the harshest recoil (of these cartridges); followed by the .445 SuperMag; .44 Magnum and .45 Super; 10mm Auto and .45 ACP; .40 S&W; 9mm Luger; and finally .22 Long Rifle.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
These are just some of the cartridges I had lying around the house.

Left to right: .22 Long Rifle; 9mm Luger; .40 Smith & Wesson; 10mm Auto; .45 Super (same external dimensions as a .45 ACP, but operates at a higher pressure); .44 Magnum; .50 Action Express (.44 Magnum case swollen out to hold a 50 caliber bullet); and .445 SuperMag (a .44 Magnum case stretched vertically another .3").



Without getting into all the different possible loads, I'd say the .50 AE has the potential for the harshest recoil (of these cartridges); followed by the .445 SuperMag; .44 Magnum and .45 Super; 10mm Auto and .45 ACP; .40 S&W; 9mm Luger; and finally .22 Long Rifle.

3rd one from the left looks like the bullets we fired out of the 45


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:22 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Bullets or cartridges? The third from the left is a .40 S&W cartridge with a 155 grain lead bullet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:26 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Bullets or cartridges? The third from the left is a .40 S&W cartridge with a 155 grain lead bullet.

When is comes to guns. I am lost. The bullet looked that way when I was loading the clip.


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:28 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB
When is comes to guns. I am lost. The bullet looked that way when I was loading the clip.
The bullet is the thing sticking out of the case, that actually gets shot out of the barrel. The cartridge is what you load into the magazine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 03:32 PM
mannish boy
 
Cooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: drunk on diesel
Posts: 31,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0LiterRiceEater
You forgot "Im thinking about getting a CHL"
you forgot about "if it were me, I would have blasted him in the face with my CHL!"
Cooter is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 04:12 PM
I. Am. God.
 
Shoot To Kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: the valley
Posts: 5,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
The bullet is the thing sticking out of the case, that actually gets shot out of the barrel. The cartridge is what you load into the magazine.
no need to go all technical on him.

1994 Cobra Pace Car For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56482
only on DFWstangs...
Shoot To Kill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome