Few pics from sunday - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Few pics from sunday







ill have some from saturday up soon too...these are just a few from the whole 200 or so taken

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:03 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Nate is offline  
post #3 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Lifer
 
turbopaez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Dallas Tx
Posts: 5,546
turbopaez is offline  
 
post #4 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
lol...
NeverLift is offline  
post #5 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Ok you ride a wheelie. We get it. Big fucking deal.

Do you really think anyone gives a shit?

Are you an only child?

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #6 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
#1 Howard Stern fan
 
GARS04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
That's funny.
GARS04 is offline  
post #7 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
again with the haters..LOVE IT

ill post the rest as soon as i get em

enjoy..haters

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #8 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:42 AM
That's what she said!
 
88hatch5_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,896
Those pics must be photoshopped! Cause there is no way no human being can do those mind blowing stunts!
88hatch5_0 is offline  
post #9 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:59 AM
iHustle
 
Cmarsh93z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: where that Elk and those trees mix
Posts: 8,769
Wow, that shit is CRAZY. Get some video

Chris
93Z
Cmarsh93z is offline  
post #10 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 09:05 AM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823
Is this guy for real?
Somewhere in Time is offline  
post #11 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 09:10 AM
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,843
dibs on somebody's liver!

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Murph Tang is offline  
post #12 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
again with the haters..LOVE IT
No, you're on the wrong track (again). I just don't get it. You always post photos of yourself doing wheelies. Nobody really gives a shit - every asshole in town does wheelies (Really, we get it already) and it really isn't anything to brag about. Your bullshit posts always follow the same predictable pattern:

1-Lookie-lookie I did wheelies and my buddies spent the day taking my picture. Aint I the greatest?
2- Somebody calls you out on it.
3-You make the same assinine comments as if the only possible response a normal person could possibily have is adoration for you and anyone who fails to adore your childish antics must be a "hater".
4-You end up saying something stupid and inflamatory, making a bigger ass of yourself than you already are:
A-You said you hope McLuke comes back from Iraq in a body bag.
B-The comments about bccop's Mrs.
5-After making said inflamatory statements/challenges, you become a passive little bitch and ignore direct challenges to meet up and get it squared away.
6-You back down and play nice-nice.

What are you searching for... respect, adoration, validation, confirmation that your life amounts to something?

Dude, grow up and figure out that you and what you do are NOT that big a deal to anyone.

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #13 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm callin you out!
 
Super Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Greenville
Posts: 14,447
Nice pics bobby!
Super Coupe is offline  
post #14 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
No, you're on the wrong track (again). I just don't get it. You always post photos of yourself doing wheelies. Nobody really gives a shit - every asshole in town does wheelies (Really, we get it already) and it really isn't anything to brag about. Your bullshit posts always follow the same predictable pattern:

1-Lookie-lookie I did wheelies and my buddies spent the day taking my picture. Aint I the greatest?
2- Somebody calls you out on it.
3-You make the same assinine comments as if the only possible response a normal person could possibily have is adoration for you and anyone who fails to adore your childish antics must be a "hater".
4-You end up saying something stupid and inflamatory, making a bigger ass of yourself than you already are:
A-You said you hope McLuke comes back from Iraq in a body bag.
B-The comments about bccop's Mrs.
5-After making said inflamatory statements/challenges, you become a passive little bitch and ignore direct challenges to meet up and get it squared away.
6-You back down and play nice-nice.

What are you searching for... respect, adoration, validation, confirmation that your life amounts to something?

Dude, grow up and figure out that you and what you do are NOT that big a deal to anyone.
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338491

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #15 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:29 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
If you could comprehend anything you would realize this isn't a biker vs car thread...this is a you being a moron thread.
Nate is offline  
post #16 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
No, you're on the wrong track (again). I just don't get it. You always post photos of yourself doing wheelies. Nobody really gives a shit - every asshole in town does wheelies (Really, we get it already) and it really isn't anything to brag about. Your bullshit posts always follow the same predictable pattern:

1-Lookie-lookie I did wheelies and my buddies spent the day taking my picture. Aint I the greatest?
2- Somebody calls you out on it.
3-You make the same assinine comments as if the only possible response a normal person could possibily have is adoration for you and anyone who fails to adore your childish antics must be a "hater".
4-You end up saying something stupid and inflamatory, making a bigger ass of yourself than you already are:
A-You said you hope McLuke comes back from Iraq in a body bag.
B-The comments about bccop's Mrs.
5-After making said inflamatory statements/challenges, you become a passive little bitch and ignore direct challenges to meet up and get it squared away.
6-You back down and play nice-nice.

What are you searching for... respect, adoration, validation, confirmation that your life amounts to something?

Dude, grow up and figure out that you and what you do are NOT that big a deal to anyone.


BURN!

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #17 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
hater hater hater........keep it comin you bunch of panty waste bitches

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #18 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
Ok you ride a wheelie. We get it. Big fucking deal.

Do you really think anyone gives a shit?

Are you an only child?
Why are you such a fuckin hater? It's his hobby, it's what he likes to do. Just like drag racing is alot of peoples hobbies on here and they post pics and vids of thier cars all the time. Not your cup of tea, thats fine......don't respond. Get a fuckin life dude!!!!!

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #19 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
hater hater hater........keep it comin you bunch of panty waste bitches
A real class act I tell you.
Somewhere in Time is offline  
post #20 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
hater hater hater........keep it comin you bunch of panty waste bitches
HAHHAAHA

Please put extra padding around your liver please!

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Murph Tang is offline  
post #21 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Lifer
 
futant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,664
Lookin good!

Obviously the haters have a lot of energy on here.
If you don't like the pics, why not just bug off?

Don't you guys have anything better to do then bag on someone because they CAN do a wheelie.

Get a life.




A life of your own.


Who cares if he likes to do wheelies?
I 'd rather see this shit than read about who is the next billy bad ass internet hero threatening to kick their ass because of some comments onthe internet.
That or some lame ass picture of a guy riding a straight line.

To each their own.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
futant is offline  
post #22 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
#1 Howard Stern fan
 
GARS04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by futant
That or some lame ass picture of a guy riding a straight line.

To each their own.
Is there pictures of people riding straight lines in here?
GARS04 is offline  
post #23 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
Oh ya, nice pics bob, you're are one crazy mofo. I had fun riding with you guys on Saturday, couldn't make it to Twin peaks though.....My thumb was killin me by the time we got back to Richardson.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #24 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
obviously the pix were taken in "mexico" so i think its fine.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #25 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
Oh ya, nice pics bob, you're are one crazy mofo. I had fun riding with you guys on Saturday, couldn't make it to Twin peaks though.....My thumb was killin me by the time we got back to Richardson.
hahaha yea man i had a blast....it was a lil windy so i couldnt really bust out some of the things i wanted to..still makes me nervous to do a flamingo touch...scary ass shit
were going to the clubhouse tomorrow night..you should roll out there with us

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #26 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Insane In The Membrane
 
96Cobra_Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: The Cougars Den
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS
BURN!

god bless.
True!



On a mission for commission
96Cobra_Nate is offline  
post #27 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:06 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
I dig the bars and headlight. What kinda junker are you riding?
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #28 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherRedHead
I dig the bars and headlight. What kinda junker are you riding?
04 gsxr 600
and i love the bars

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #29 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:00 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew
 
HobieF3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: If you aren't 02 or older you aren't SHIT!
Posts: 11,619
Lookin' good, keep rocking the streets

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
HobieF3 is offline  
post #30 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:02 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew
 
HobieF3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: If you aren't 02 or older you aren't SHIT!
Posts: 11,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
No, you're ...blah blah blah
Didn't read all that but it seemed like faggotry. LOL

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
HobieF3 is offline  
post #31 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
again with the haters..LOVE IT

ill post the rest as soon as i get em

enjoy..haters
Like you werent expecting some comments?

Also post some new pics of new stunts, not the same old shit everytime, dont you know how to do anything else?? Hows that for hating!!! LOL

Last edited by shrp88lx's; 11-13-2007 at 12:27 PM.
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #32 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
I would think it was a lot cooler if you weren't on a public road...

redheadintx is offline  
post #33 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
Like you werent expecting some comments?

Also post some new pics of new stunts, not the same old shit everytime, dont you know how to do anything else?? Hows that for hating!!! LOL
what can you do? exactly....shut it

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #34 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
what can you do? exactly....shut it
LOL....hey that still doesnt make that shit any different from the thousands of times weve now seen pics of you!!!
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #35 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
LOL....hey that still doesnt make that shit any different from the thousands of times weve now seen pics of you!!!
well at least i know YOUR looking at them EVERY time i post them....good enough for me

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #36 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
SLOW
 
HerBlownSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3,199
Great pics Bobby! Good for you, wearing a jacket....however, there is an idiot not wearin a jacket......Hope I dont know them!

Mustang Sally aint got shit on me!!!

2003 Mustang GT
2007 Black & Blue GSXR 600


http://www.myspace.com/aprils_stangpage
HerBlownSnake is offline  
post #37 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:10 PM
SLOW
 
HerBlownSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I would think it was a lot cooler if you weren't on a public road...

Your Sig = AWESOME!!!!

Mustang Sally aint got shit on me!!!

2003 Mustang GT
2007 Black & Blue GSXR 600


http://www.myspace.com/aprils_stangpage
HerBlownSnake is offline  
post #38 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
well at least i know YOUR looking at them EVERY time i post them....good enough for me
Hey I never said I didnt like what you do ..just WHERE you do it!!

SEPT 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
just a few that turned out ok
cant wait to get my handbrake next week...its gonna open up a whole nother bag of tricks for me


MAY 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
just a few..nothing real special



shrp88lx's is offline  
post #39 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
thanks shrp for going back...wasting your time...to find those pics.....lets see...those pics on the green bike..im doin like 15mph.....the gsxr..im doin 60-65.....for miles...hmmm....big difference in the diffuculty level

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #40 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerBlownSnake
Great pics Bobby! Good for you, wearing a jacket....however, there is an idiot not wearin a jacket......Hope I dont know them!
yea you prolly know a few of them....im all about wearin my gear now...road rash sucks

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #41 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
When are you postin up Saturday's ride?


PS: How'd did you like my squid (atempted) wheelies.....hahaha.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #42 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm callin you out!
 
Super Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Greenville
Posts: 14,447
I want to see some stoppies!
Super Coupe is offline  
post #43 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 PM
SLOW
 
HerBlownSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
yea you prolly know a few of them....im all about wearin my gear now...road rash sucks

Tell me about it.......

Mustang Sally aint got shit on me!!!

2003 Mustang GT
2007 Black & Blue GSXR 600


http://www.myspace.com/aprils_stangpage
HerBlownSnake is offline  
post #44 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
When are you postin up Saturday's ride?


PS: How'd did you like my squid (atempted) wheelies.....hahaha.
im still waitin on megan to upload them....i cant wait...gonna be dope pics for sure
and yea i saw your sitdowns..you were gettin em up but then youd drop it..everytime i was like yelling..GIVE IT MORE GAS!!!! lol

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #45 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
thanks shrp for going back...wasting your time...to find those pics.....lets see...those pics on the green bike..im doin like 15mph.....the gsxr..im doin 60-65.....for miles...hmmm....big difference in the diffuculty level
LOL no trouble at all only took a couple min.
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #46 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Loves the Haterz!!
 
stunter bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: royse city
Posts: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Coupe
I want to see some stoppies!
yea i JUST put a new pilot on the front so i can do them again...ill get some pics one day

Wake up and smell the Taco



Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
stunter bob is offline  
post #47 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm callin you out!
 
Super Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Greenville
Posts: 14,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
im still waitin on megan to upload them....i cant wait...gonna be dope pics for sure
and yea i saw your sitdowns..you were gettin em up but then youd drop it..everytime i was like yelling..GIVE IT MORE GAS!!!! lol
and cover the brake!
Super Coupe is offline  
post #48 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Coupe
I want to see some stoppies!
See Bob Im not the only one!!!!
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #49 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm callin you out!
 
Super Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Greenville
Posts: 14,447
F it. When I get home I'm busting out the 50.
Super Coupe is offline  
post #50 of 314 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
SLOW
 
HerBlownSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Coupe
F it. When I get home I'm busting out the 50.

I want onE!!!

Mustang Sally aint got shit on me!!!

2003 Mustang GT
2007 Black & Blue GSXR 600


http://www.myspace.com/aprils_stangpage
HerBlownSnake is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome