seanyp2002 fuckin flake ass - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

seanyp2002 fuckin flake ass

not only did i drive from austin to dallas, but you didnt even have the balls to call me backafter telling you that i had made it there,.that is fucked up..i called you several times last week and several times this week prior to comming up there just to make sure you would knew that i was a serious buyer.. have some common courtesy and be a man of your word before you say and advertise selling stuff. i would have covered your gas to deliver it to me or i would have drove to your house to pick it up...what was another 30 miles on top of the 250 miles i had allready driven.........i think you are a spineless asshole..... dont try wasting your time buying anything from this flake. if you think im wrong call me 512-573-2883, but then again you wouldnt even call me when i had cash in hand ready to buy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Merry HoHo

Link To Ad

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Foxbody King

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM
not only did i drive from austin to dallas, but you didnt even have the balls to call me backafter telling you that i had made it there,.that is fucked up..i called you several times last week and several times this week prior to comming up there just to make sure you would knew that i was a serious buyer.. have some common courtesy and be a man of your word before you say and advertise selling stuff. i would have covered your gas to deliver it to me or i would have drove to your house to pick it up...what was another 30 miles on top of the 250 miles i had allready driven.........i think you are a spineless asshole..... dont try wasting your time buying anything from this flake. if you think im wrong call me 512-573-2883, but then again you wouldnt even call me when i had cash in hand ready to buy

That dude is a joke.

2003 cobra DSG

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

i had been looking for an 89 wire harness, he had one and i drove to ft worth to buy it from austin ..after i had told him i was there he wouldnt return my calls the whole weekend...anyone else have an 89 harness or can tell me how to get my 90 harness to work?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 09:34 AM
The token Asian guy

Wasn't this the guy who was selling BF Goodrich "geforce" tires but wouldn't say if they were KD, KDW or KDWS?

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

That fucking guy is a piece of shit, he posts in every single add on the classifieds saying "call seanyp2002 Cash in hand" he has done the same shit to me before.

I say we pull a "Is Chuck there" on his ass 2146169344

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...ght=seanyp2002

Last edited by V-SICK; 10-22-2007 at 12:29 PM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

Is this the guy that always puts his phone number in ads and say to call him?

*edit........ yah guess so

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Time Served

That is some fucked up shit... yep... I say everybody lights his phone up!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

hey man i saw an ad on another website of someone that has a wiring harness and lives in austin...he says its complete for a fox and wants $100 for it...heres his number 512-563-7019...hope that helps you out... i almost drove down to houston to get a rolling coupe but the guy is full of shit...i hate pieces of shit like him that dont describe the car the way it really is...well i hope that helped
Sponsored Links
Advertisement