Fuck Wild Stallion & Mr Majestyk - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Fuck Wild Stallion & Mr Majestyk

Fuck you !

Thanks
V-SICK
V-SICK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Maybe you should stop picking fights you are incapable of winning.....

Pyro reply in 3..2..
Dawkins is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:09 PM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
lolz
grove rat is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I. Am. God.
 
Shoot To Kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: the valley
Posts: 5,895
<--- stil has the popcorn in hand

1994 Cobra Pace Car For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56482
only on DFWstangs...
Shoot To Kill is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Maybe you should stop picking fights you are incapable of winning.....

Pyro reply in 3..2..

Wild Stallion is an old fucking Marine that thinks he still the shit, little does he know I can kick his fucking old ass.

And that other dumb mother fucker just thinks he is so fucking smart, but all he does is talk out of his ass.


Any questions ?
V-SICK is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Thank you for confirming to all on this board that you're a buttfucked fag
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Thank you for confirming to all on this board that you're a buttfucked fag

Prove it!
V-SICK is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
There is a ZERO percent chance you will ever fight anyone from this board for any reason. You waste allot of energy talking about things that no one cares about. If you change your screen name and get your head out of your ass maybe someday everyone will forget what an assfuck you are.
Dawkins is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
There is a ZERO percent chance you will ever fight anyone from this board for any reason. You waste allot of energy talking about things that no one cares about. If you change your screen name and get your head out of your ass maybe someday everyone will forget what an assfuck you are.

No one cares
but you're still reading and posting in my thread, if you don't like it get the fuck out newbie.
V-SICK is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Shouldn't you be off pleasing your man by now?
Dawkins is offline  
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Texas Stangs Racing
 
Shadow04Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: www.myspace.com/texasstangsracing
Posts: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Shouldn't you be off pleasing your man by now?
you seem to be awfully interested in him yourself otherwise you would just ignore his threads/posts, yet you keep responding


Im just sayin
Shadow04Gray is offline  
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow04Gray
you seem to be awfully interested in him yourself otherwise you would just ignore his threads/posts, yet you keep responding


Im just sayin

Hey girl, you know what my GAYDAR is saying ?
Its saying 79ws4 is a fag
V-SICK is offline  
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
I just wanna see how long I have to fuck with him till be threatens to burn my "trailer" down.
Dawkins is offline  
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Hey girl, you know what my GAYDAR is saying ?
Its saying 79ws4 is a fag
My wife and children would disagree.... Will your husband back you up?
Dawkins is offline  
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Texas Stangs Racing
 
Shadow04Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: www.myspace.com/texasstangsracing
Posts: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
My wife and children would disagree.... Will your husband back you up?
im sure his wife and child would disagree too

Shadow04Gray is offline  
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
My bad, I thought he was a chick. the v6 threw me off.
Dawkins is offline  
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
My bad, I thought he was a chick. the v6 threw me off.
the v6 will probably rape what ever piece of shit you drive
V-SICK is offline  
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Keep telling yourself that... it might make you feel better.
Dawkins is offline  
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Keep telling yourself that... it might make you feel better.

Are you calling me out ?
Bring your POS and some fucking money to mexico next thursday.
Ask for SP
V-SICK is offline  
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Texas Stangs Racing
 
Shadow04Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: www.myspace.com/texasstangsracing
Posts: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Keep telling yourself that... it might make you feel better.
im not gonna lie its a pretty quick ass "v6"
Shadow04Gray is offline  
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Are you calling me out ?
Bring your POS and some fucking money to mexico next thursday.
Ask for SP
I dont race on the street. My TA is a gutted big block car. It is neither street legal nor a highway car. But nice try thou
Dawkins is offline  
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
I dont race on the street. My TA is a gutted big block car. It is neither street legal nor a highway car. But nice try thou
I don't race highway always from a stop, but there is no point since you don't have a street car.
V-SICK is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
I could put the plates back on it and go buy an inspection sticker. would that make it a street car?
Dawkins is offline  
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
I could put the plates back on it and go buy an inspection sticker. would that make it a street car?
Sure, that will make it a street car, but why do all that if we are just racing in mexico
Bring that bitch on a trailer
V-SICK is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
I don't race highway always from a stop, but there is no point since you don't have a street car.
Are you really trying to scare someone with your v6?....Really?.....

womack03 is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Because I don't race on the street. Come to the dale and show me what that lil v6 can do. I'm just a "stock" Fbody....
Dawkins is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Because I don't race on the street. Come to the dale and show me what that lil v6 can do. I'm just a "stock" Fbody....

Now is stock ?
V-SICK is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
Are you really trying to scare someone with your v6?....Really?.....

Get in line bitch!, he was first
V-SICK is offline  
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Because I don't race on the street. Come to the dale and show me what that lil v6 can do. I'm just a "stock" Fbody....
I like your style. what is this guys's problem anyway? Please explain.

womack03 is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Now is stock ?
FBody stock...
Dawkins is offline  
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Get in line bitch!, he was first
Bitch? Did you go to College to be able to come up with that whitty remark?

womack03 is offline  
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I like your style. what is this guys's problem anyway? Please explain.
I dunno, Im bored and have a baby sleeping in my lap.
Dawkins is offline  
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:45 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Get in line bitch!, he was first
I hear womack has been to mexico. Maybe he will give you a race.
Dawkins is offline  
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
I dunno, Im bored and have a baby sleeping in my lap.
Not according to him. He is kinda boring; oh well!

womack03 is offline  
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I like your style. what is this guys's problem anyway? Please explain.

Its late and we're bored
V-SICK is offline  
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
I hear womack has been to mexico. Maybe he will give you a race.
Who: little ole' me.....never.....
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=415326

womack03 is offline  
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Its late and we're bored
I'm with you, it is late, and I am drunk as hell on the beach in puerto rico.

womack03 is offline  
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
Im sure you got a cobra because you liked the color and the little snake in the grill.
Dawkins is offline  
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03

Nice car!
What's it running at the track ?
V-SICK is offline  
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ws4
Im sure you got a cobra because you liked the color and the little snake in the grill.
I started with a v6 in highschool, and graduated up.

womack03 is offline  
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I'm with you, it is late, and I am drunk as hell on the beach in puerto rico.

Lucky!

You're in PR and still posting on DFWstangs
I'll be out looking for drunk girls
V-SICK is offline  
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I started with a v6 in highschool, and graduated up.
I wanted an 03/04 in that color but the wife got preggers. So I get saddled with my superduty. Beats a minivan I guess.
Dawkins is offline  
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Nice car!
What's it running at the track ?
I just put the solid axle in and got some legitmate slicks. I have to weld in my torque box reinforcements before I cut some 1.4-1.5 60's.
I will get back to you on that later bro.

womack03 is offline  
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:57 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
Lucky!

You're in PR and still posting on DFWstangs
I'll be out looking for drunk girls
Busniess trip, but I am done. I fly back to DFW tomorrow. jager bombs witth "Cyclon" instead of redbull(local energy drink). I'm staying in a casino; it is easy to find any girls you want, but I am a happily married man.

womack03 is offline  
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I just put the solid axle in and got some legitmate slicks. I have to weld in my torque box reinforcements before I cut some 1.4-1.5 60's.
I will get back to you on that later bro.
I'm putting out a little over 350ft lbs out of the bone stock 3.8 with juice, but its still slow since its a auto vert. It still kicking some stock LS1 ass on the street
V-SICK is offline  
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-SICK
I'm putting out a little over 350ft lbs out of the bone stock 3.8 with juice, but its still slow since its a auto vert. It still kicking some stock LS1 ass on the street
I'm just giving you shit. no mal-intent. 350 out of a sixer is excelent, and i'm sure you catch people off guard. I would love to see pics of people after you beat them.

womack03 is offline  
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
V-SICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by womack03
I'm just giving you shit. no mal-intent. 350 out of a sixer is excelent, and i'm sure you catch people off guard. I would love to see pics of people after you beat them.
It doesn't look like a six, but yeah I had a guy on a evo count my spark plug wires
V-SICK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome