Now where did I put those ear plugs!!! - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
RED
The Redness
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: where your not looking
Posts: 7,415
Now where did I put those ear plugs!!!

I was over at Al P's last night. I was standing in the living room when I heard something kin to a promod fire up. Be afraid very afraid!
RED is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:44 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Thumbs up

Isnt that the sickest sound you have ever heard!?
bsharer is offline  
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
RED
The Redness
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: where your not looking
Posts: 7,415
I feel sorry for the average stang that thinks he can take on that beast!!
RED is offline  
 
post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:46 AM
get8ch
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Plano, Tx
Posts: 885
Ohhhh shit...lets hear a sound clip

Xcessive is offline  
post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:48 AM
None
 
Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Anti-Newbie
Posts: 12,675
I feel sorry for his neighbors
Jedi is offline  
post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
RED
The Redness
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: where your not looking
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris98GT
I feel sorry for his neighbors

It was shaking shit on the walls that is all I know!
RED is offline  
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:50 AM
Merry HoHo
 
SNEAKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: User Id: 30310 Name: SneakyDaPimp
Posts: 32,791
Quote:
Originally posted by RED
I feel sorry for the average stang that thinks he can take on that beast!!
well the average mustang would not line up against him.now the average Fbody would get sluaghterd.
SNEAKY is offline  
post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:51 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris98GT
I feel sorry for his neighbors
I feel sorry for anybody on Loop 12, 35, 635 and 75 this evening!
bsharer is offline  
post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:51 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Thumbs down

AL P ain't got shit!!!!
Denny is offline  
post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 08:52 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That thing is RUDE...just fuggin' RUDE!
<--thinks AL really needs to carry that wallet that says...
"BAD MOTHERFUCKER "

Man I can't wait for a ride!!!

Kimmay!
post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 09:41 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Are you sure your not gonna smoke him with your TNT kit Kim? LOL

Wheres the shit talking, you cant seem to keep your mouth shut any other time....
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 09:46 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
My corvette is quiet...I have no idea what you mean?

LOL at Bryan!
AL P is offline  
post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 09:53 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
Wheres the shit talking, you cant seem to keep your mouth shut any other time....
LMAO...why hello pot! This is kettle ...

WTF are you talking about freckles? In his case it's not like we're seperated by ummm *cough* 11rwhp *cough*
You're the one who should be worried bout the TNT my friend...and anytime you'd like to run your mouth about that...just remember I actually own the car I'm talking about and well...for $400 11rwhp seperates us...

Kimmay!
post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:15 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
You already lost money to your fucking boyfriend cause of your big mouth. Ive told you before and I will tell you again, BRING IT! You keep talking, but not doing jack....

And why dont you keep telling your self that I make 416 rwhp....you think you know, but you have no fuckin clue! Go have another drink before you get in over your head....
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:21 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Crawling out of bed
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


LMAO...why hello pot! This is kettle ...

WTF are you talking about freckles? In his case it's not like we're seperated by ummm *cough* 11rwhp *cough*
You're the one who should be worried bout the TNT my friend...and anytime you'd like to run your mouth about that...just remember I actually own the car I'm talking about and well...for $400 11rwhp seperates us...

Kimmay!
LOL... werent you the one saying not to talk shit while my car is on the jackstands??? I dont see a TNT kit or twin turbos on your car right now....
Mel98Z is offline  
post #16 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:26 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead

And why dont you keep telling your self that I make 416 rwhp....you think you know, but you have no fuckin clue! Go have another drink before you get in over your head....

Hrmmmm.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mel98Z


Yeah it does! My car is down on power right now, and at its best it made 416
Now why does everyone think it makes 416, I wonder.
Silver BeaSSt is offline  
post #17 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:28 AM
Other half of bitter
 
michelle95gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: bottom of a dark Scottish lake
Posts: 7,141
ruh roh! the girls are going at it! let's see mel and kimmay line em up!! i'll cheer you both on!

um yeah- the neighbors are probably hating us about now......the stupid lady upstairs already tells us to turn the music down......she'll probalby call the cops for the car!
michelle95gt is offline  
post #18 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:30 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver BeaSSt

Now why does everyone think it makes 416, I wonder.
Thats my point.....when have I been trustworthy? LOL
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #19 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:31 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead


Thats my point.....when have I been trustworthy? LOL
LOL..u got me there
Silver BeaSSt is offline  
post #20 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:32 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Crawling out of bed
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver BeaSSt



Hrmmmm.



Now why does everyone think it makes 416, I wonder.
Okay genius.....that was a while ago, how do you know whether or not I added or took anything off my car ???

Last edited by Mel98Z; 04-01-2002 at 10:35 AM.
Mel98Z is offline  
post #21 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:33 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
You already lost money to your fucking boyfriend cause of your big mouth. Ive told you before and I will tell you again, BRING IT! You keep talking, but not doing jack....

And why dont you keep telling your self that I make 416 rwhp....you think you know, but you have no fuckin clue! Go have another drink before you get in over your head....
The 416 is what YOU'VE said and "it can't make anymore because of the LS1 intake" blah blah blah - I don't know where this personal attack on me came from but you can shove it up your ass...I haven't been on the damn board since last thurs and haven't talked to you or your girl and when I have it wasn't to say anything rude...what a jackass you are!

Kimmay!
post #22 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:33 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
He AL, you gonna bring it out to Sonic on Thursday? Check your pm's.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #23 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:33 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Mel98Z


Okay genius.....that was a while ago, how do you know whether or not I added or took anything off my car ???
They dont, you and I know that none of them have any clue what is going on, so why argue it with them, fuck it!
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #24 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally posted by Mel98Z


Okay genius.....that was a while ago, how do you know whether or not I added or took anything off my car???
Cuz genius you made that post 2 days ago. But, its cool, I really don't care, I was just showing why everyone thinks the car makes 416. Now that i have both of you here I want to run that green car. I have said it many times but I never seem to get an answer.

Last edited by Silver BeaSSt; 04-01-2002 at 10:37 AM.
Silver BeaSSt is offline  
post #25 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:36 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Mel98Z


LOL... werent you the one saying not to talk shit while my car is on the jackstands??? I dont see a TNT kit or twin turbos on your car right now....
LMAO...there is a TNT kit on my car RIGHT NOW! It's been on there for oh...5 months! All you need do is pop the hood...definitely not one of those concealed jobs for sure.

k~
post #26 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:38 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


The 416 is what YOU'VE said and "it can't make anymore because of the LS1 intake" blah blah blah - I don't know where this personal attack on me came from but you can shove it up your ass...I haven't been on the damn board since last thurs and haven't talked to you or your girl and when I have it wasn't to say anything rude...what a jackass you are!

Kimmay!
Dont get mad....you can shove that glass of jack up your ass. Ive been telling you the whole time, BRING IT, and you continue to do nothing but run your mouth. Im tired of hearing this mouth, so Im ready to shut it for you! So I will tell you again....BRING IT!
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #27 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead


Dont get mad....you can shove that glass of jack up your ass. Ive been telling you the whole time, BRING IT, and you continue to do nothing but run your mouth. Im tired of hearing this mouth, so Im ready to shut it for you! So I will tell you again....BRING IT!
You stupid fuck...I rarely talk to you much less see you - I could careless what the damn greenmachine does or has done or will do...You ever think about "bringing" your own car out? Does MEL wanna race me? is that what you're saying or do you wanna race me in MEL's car? I have never called you out so where this all is coming from I'm not sure!
*that $20 paid for his lap dance @ the tata bar so I'm hardly complaining*

Kimmay!
post #28 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:52 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


You stupid fuck...I rarely talk to you much less see you - I could careless what the damn greenmachine does or has done or will do...You ever think about "bringing" your own car out? Does MEL wanna race me? is that what you're saying or do you wanna race me in MEL's car? I have never called you out so where this all is coming from I'm not sure!
*that $20 paid for his lap dance @ the tata bar so I'm hardly complaining*

Kimmay!
haha....now we have got to name calling and not caring what the car does now when you know you cant win huh? You can sure dish it out but you cant take it. Ive heard from a few ft wth folks, as well as many north dallas peeps, as well as seen it first hand. Maybe you should watch your fucking mouth after you finish whats in that cup....
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #29 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:57 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Hey kimmay you want any of 2k2 on thurs? We can run bottle to bottle. I bet I make less power than you. Hows it sound. I think I can take 20.00 out of my whoop ass fund to race. ?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #30 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead


haha....now we have got to name calling and not caring what the car does now when you know you cant win huh? You can sure dish it out but you cant take it. Ive heard from a few ft wth folks, as well as many north dallas peeps, as well as seen it first hand. Maybe you should watch your fucking mouth after you finish whats in that cup....
LMAO...I'm not gonna watch my mouth for you or anyone else - never once have I said I could beat you - now back to the question...are you calling me out? & why in the hell are you so worried bout what's in my damn cup? THIRSTY?

Kimmay!
post #31 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:00 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


LMAO...I'm not gonna watch my mouth for you or anyone else - never once have I said I could beat you - now back to the question...are you calling me out? & why in the hell are you so worried bout what's in my damn cup? THIRSTY?

Kimmay!

I am calling you out thurs.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #32 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:04 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
Ive been telling you the whole time, BRING IT, and you continue to do nothing but run your mouth. So I will tell you again....BRING IT!
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
Ive told you before and I will tell you again, BRING IT!



Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94
now back to the question...are you calling me out?
Are you stupid?
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #33 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1



I am calling you out thurs.
LOL...I'll run ya - just curious why you'd wanna run me...you run faster on motor than I do on bottle??? 12.1's? and I run mid 12's on bottle...

Kimmay
post #34 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead








Are you stupid?
[game show voice] i'll take yes for 5000; bob.[/game show voice]
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #35 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:06 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


LOL...I'll run ya - just curious why you'd wanna run me...you run faster on motor than I do on bottle??? 12.1's? and I run mid 12's on bottle...

Kimmay
Why would you wanna race nick; if he is faster than me then? Must be that confusing reverse physcology.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #36 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
RED
The Redness
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: where your not looking
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1


[game show voice] i'll take yes for 5000; bob.[/game show voice]


Wrong answer Brad!
RED is offline  
post #37 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
RED
The Redness
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: where your not looking
Posts: 7,415
How about this

Nick let me get the nitrous worked out and you guys can run.
Brad come on you think she is that stupid to run you for CASH with you spraying?
RED is offline  
post #38 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:12 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead

Are you stupid?
No I'm not stupid! You keep telling me to bring it like I have to call your ass out! Too funny that you are so worried about my "slow car" that can't win. If you're that damn bad...aren't you kinda out of my league? wouldn't it be a waste of your gas?
Geezus...everyone is so damn blue in the face w/ all your greenmachine talk you have resorted to picking on me? a mid 12sec car? I'll run ya...I'm not scared! I would expect you to win...hell if you didn't you'd look like a real fuggin' chump after all that ca$h you've poured into it!

kimmay!
post #39 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:12 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Re: How about this

Quote:
Originally posted by RED
Nick let me get the nitrous worked out and you guys can run.
Brad come on you think she is that stupid to run you for CASH with you spraying?

Hey I tried didn't I?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #40 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:15 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
LOL, thats my point Kim. Your slow. Im not worried about you at all, I just wanted to do this to prove a point and shut you up. So remember that nexttime you want to scream and yell at me and Mel about how you are gonna do this or that. We are always ready....

Now keep backpeddlin, its funny....
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #41 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:15 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1


Why would you wanna race nick; if he is faster than me then? Must be that confusing reverse physcology.
LOL...hey Brad Marsh...no need to be a dick - really...and if you'll read the above posts...he obviously wants to race me - he's the one who keeps saying to "bring it"

<--thinks the only thing confusing is that you can spend all this loot on your car but can't afford to get that grill of yours fixed!

Kimmay!
post #42 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:18 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


<--thinks the only thing confusing is that you can spend all this loot on your car but can't afford to get that grill of yours fixed!

Kimmay!
No need to start talking about Brad like that. As if you are one to talk about someone elses physical attributes....LOL
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #43 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:18 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94


LOL...hey Brad Marsh...no need to be a dick - really...and if you'll read the above posts...he obviously wants to race me - he's the one who keeps saying to "bring it"

<--thinks the only thing confusing is that you can spend all this loot on your car but can't afford to get that grill of yours fixed!

Kimmay!
don't get personal. as far as spending money. my car has the least in it of all the cars in this thread. i will run you anytime for any amount of money. and the crack about the grill; looked in the mirror lately?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #44 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
LOL, thats my point Kim. YOU'RE slow. Im not worried about you at all, I just wanted to do this to prove a point and shut you up. So remember that nexttime you want to scream and yell at me and Mel about how you are gonna do this or that. We are always ready....

Now keep backpeddlin, its funny....

I would hope after spending 6-7-8 g's on your car you wouldn't be worried about me! You'll never be able to shut me up...just the fact that you are bagging on me but having to use someone else's car to do it...well that kind of throws a wrench in what a badass you really are! LOL...like I said...I'll race you...

Kimmay!
post #45 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:23 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Mustang_94



I would hope after spending 6-7-8 g's on your car you wouldn't be worried about me! You'll never be able to shut me up...just the fact that you are bagging on me but having to use someone else's car to do it...well that kind of throws a wrench in what a badass you really are! LOL...like I said...I'll race you...

Kimmay!
No Im a badass....my timeslip says 9.65 @ 148, what about yours?

/peddle, peddle Kimmay!
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #46 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:23 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Hell to make things fair I will leave the hose at home. You still wanna run em'?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #47 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Resident Ankle Biter
 
KiwiGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Mommytown
Posts: 4,920
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver BeaSSt


Cuz genius you made that post 2 days ago. But, its cool, I really don't care, I was just showing why everyone thinks the car makes 416. Now that i have both of you here I want to run that green car. I have said it many times but I never seem to get an answer.
Simmah Dawn Nah, Chitlins!

You mean boys quit picking on the slowbra! You're going to drive Red to abusing the nitrous, and I think we've all seen his handiwork firsthand, LOL!

I do think that THIS guy is offering a race however!

ARH, you big bully, pick on someone your own size.
KiwiGT is offline  
post #48 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Do they have the 100m backwards dash in the specail olympics?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #49 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Miss_Mustang_94
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1


don't get personal. as far as spending money. my car has the least in it of all the cars in this thread. i will run you anytime for any amount of money. and the crack about the grill; looked in the mirror lately?
Listen...you're wrong about amount of money spent on a car...have you spent $750? cuz I haven't...the crack about the grill came after you implied I was stupid - which was really uncalled for - yeah checked the mirror this morning...all teeth are properly aligned...

Kimmay
post #50 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 11:26 AM
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiGT


Simmah Dawn Nah, Chitlins!

You mean boys quit picking on the slowbra! You're going to drive Red to abusing the nitrous, and I think we've all seen his handiwork firsthand, LOL!

I do think that THIS guy is offering a race however!

ARH, you big bully, pick on someone your own size.
YO Keish, Im just having a little fun....

As for silver beasst...he keeps ragging on me for not answering him, so I keep ignoring him, LOL....I already told him in the other thread, Im ready whenever....I think hes blind, so now Im gonna give him to silent treatment till he reads....
AnotherRedHead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome