NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!! - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!!

Good racin going on at the GTG tonight....

First race-Green Machine VS Shawn
Ive got a passenger, and Shawn doesnt. Second gear, I jumped a little, then let off so SHawn could nose me, and then ummmm I started pullin....Raced all the way through 5th, had about a car on him.

Second race- Green Machine VS Andi in Z06
Ive got a passenger, She doesnt. Second gear punch, Ive got her about half a car the whole way, then I shift 5th, she pulls half a car on me, then I go back past her.....

Third Race- Green Machine VS Teazer TA heads and cam
Ive got a passenger, he doesnt. Second gear, he just takes off, then I pull his ass hard....He got out about 1-2 cars on me, and I pulled all that back and then some. Sorry STROKD, your buddy couldnt beat me.

WHOS YOUR DADDY?
I beat all these folks that ran their mouth (cept Andi, she wasnt shit talking), and Ive still got the stock intake on the car, had a passenger and they didnt, and best of all, ITS MY GIRLFRIENDS CAR! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nick Cox Racing Rules! hahahahahah
AnotherRedHead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 09:56 PM
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Cool

LOL...gotta love the better gearing in that Z06 in the early gears...I heard TEAZER went down to the Z-Oh, also
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #3 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
LOL...gotta love the better gearing in that Z06 in the early gears...

Looks like it may be time to open that motor up and do some work, can't have it gettin' beat by an 'ole heads/cam LS1 now, can we?
Vettes pull good on the highway, period. I had someone in the car, and 5th gear, you would have started walking me. But you remember this, I got a 9inch boyeee, Ill 60ft your ass so fast you wont know what happened!
AnotherRedHead is offline  
 
post #4 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Christian Woman
 
TAMUz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wo ist die Toilete?
Posts: 5,467
Cool

true, true....
TAMUz06 is offline  
post #5 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 10:14 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Re: NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead
Good racin going on at the GTG tonight....



Second race- Green Machine VS Andi in Z06
Ive got a passenger, She doesnt. Second gear punch, Ive got her about half a car the whole way, then I shift 5th, she pulls half a car on me, then I go back past her.....

LOL My clutch dead pedeled and I missed 5th gear

You handed me my ass when we jumped. I was pulling because of weight and areodynamics. I did not think you would run that high on skinnys. Good run
Kubra is offline  
post #6 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Re: Re: NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kubra


LOL My clutch dead pedeled and I missed 5th gear

You handed me my ass when we jumped. I was pulling because of weight and areodynamics. I did not think you would run that high on skinnys. Good run
You too. I wish this car weighed as much as a damn vette
Skinnys or no, I was just trying to make all the races fair, and Ive got 3.89s in it, so I figured yall folks would still be in 4th....
Melanie wants to put this stuff in the Z on a Vette now, LOL
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #7 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 10:34 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Re: Re: Re: NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherRedHead


You too. I wish this car weighed as much as a damn vette
Skinnys or no, I was just trying to make all the races fair, and Ive got 3.89s in it, so I figured yall folks would still be in 4th....
Melanie wants to put this stuff in the Z on a Vette now, LOL
Well I was def. impressed w/how that car took off. If I had not spent my clutch I would have had you way up high. I looked down when I pulled on you some and we were already @120!
I am not used to shifting a car into 5th gear so its my fault, well that and the damn clutch! It only takes so many runs before its on the floor. I wish I would have gotten a chance to run Brad, but it just never happened.

Tell Mel good choice
Kubra is offline  
post #8 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 10:54 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Crawling out of bed
Posts: 1,195
Re: Re: Re: Re: NEWS FLASH, Green Machine rules the Sonic GTG!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kubra


Well I was def. impressed w/how that car took off. If I had not spent my clutch I would have had you way up high. I looked down when I pulled on you some and we were already @120!
I am not used to shifting a car into 5th gear so its my fault, well that and the damn clutch! It only takes so many runs before its on the floor. I wish I would have gotten a chance to run Brad, but it just never happened.

Tell Mel good choice
Thanks!! It did alot better than I thought it was gonna do considering that I still have an Ls1 intake, and it was on street tires. Now I'm determined to get a vette, that car pulled like a MoFo on the highway.
Mel98Z is offline  
post #9 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 11:19 PM
Blessed
 
StangTamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: In the light.
Posts: 7,507
ARH I heard Strokd asked you to race. Why didn't you run him? I thought you wanted to race him!!
StangTamer is offline  
post #10 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 11:37 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,187
Shoot I thought teazer was spraying and was gonna leave Andi behind. Guess I was wrong. Anyoen get video?
Morter Forker is offline  
post #11 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:00 AM
If the shoe fits......
 
NDSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Ditch
Posts: 5,406
I know I personally asked 2k2 LS1 to race STROKD and he declined. STROKD was there and ready to run, just no real takers. He did race Andi(in TAMU's Z06) and AL P(vette), from what i heard, walked them both pretty hard.

Seems that many of the people giving strokd hell for not racing, sure started some serious back pedaling when he was ready and willing to race. I mean shit, there wasn't any money on it or anything.
NDSP is offline  
post #12 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:06 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
Yea.... I'm a mad shittalker ... And I didn't need a passenger ... I had an empty bottle of nitrous and 2 cases of cokes in the back seat... And an optima battery, couple helmets, hydraulic jack and enough tools needed to pull a motor in the trunk. Not to mention and iron blocked car.

The ol' White POS didn't do too bad considering it was prolly still 100#'s heavier and down 3x rwhp.... My 382 to your... 416 wasn't it?

We'll try again next week... I'll give it a little tune up.


Good run regardless. Fast ass car Melanie!

I hate LS1's
Saladbar is offline  
post #13 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:22 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by TAMUz06
LOL...gotta love the better gearing in that Z06 in the early gears...I heard TEAZER went down to the Z-Oh, also
i know a green dawg that edged teazer out too not by much.. but i was ahead he DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RACE!! 3 HONKS DUDE!! JESUS
with him jumping.. we where dead even till the big end.. like 130 i started pulling away.. 140 i was 1/2ish ahead and we shut down.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #14 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:35 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 104
Who?

So who was the hottie driving the pueter Z06? Very nice!
Need4Speed is offline  
post #15 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:42 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
Drunken Jordon's reasoning for getting beat by an LS1....

--

Shawn97Z28M6: 1car from 2nd to 5th..
LT194Z: thats caus youhav an heads cam lt1
LT194Z: and lws > lt1
LT194Z: ujnforntunayl;y


--

moral of the story.... heads/cam LS1's are faster than heads/cam LT1's. DUH!
Saladbar is offline  
post #16 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:46 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally posted by Shawn 97 Z28 M6
Drunken Jordon's reasoning for getting beat by an LS1....

--

Shawn97Z28M6: 1car from 2nd to 5th..
LT194Z: thats caus youhav an heads cam lt1
LT194Z: and lws > lt1
LT194Z: ujnforntunayl;y


--

moral of the story.... heads/cam LS1's are faster than heads/cam LT1's. DUH!
Damn he is typing like hes hammered
Morter Forker is offline  
post #17 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:51 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 10,554
Quote:
Originally posted by Morter Forker


Damn he is typing like hes hammered

ummmmmmm.........yea............ hence the whole "Drunken Jordon"
Saladbar is offline  
post #18 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 01:28 AM
I didn't do it
 
Hurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: So. Tex.
Posts: 3,804
Re: Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by Need4Speed
So who was the hottie driving the pueter Z06? Very nice!
im no genius but i could swear the Z06 was silver
Hurley is offline  
post #19 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 01:29 AM
I didn't do it
 
Hurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: So. Tex.
Posts: 3,804
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

i know a green dawg that edged teazer out too not by much.. but i was ahead he DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RACE!! 3 HONKS DUDE!! JESUS
with him jumping.. we where dead even till the big end.. like 130 i started pulling away.. 140 i was 1/2ish ahead and we shut down.
d.
Shaddap and get to cleanin'!
Those were some badass runs down the tollway bro! It was killer seeing that GIXXER haullin ass too! A good time was had by all!

Hurley is offline  
post #20 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 01:46 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally posted by Shawn 97 Z28 M6



ummmmmmm.........yea............ hence the whole "Drunken Jordon"
I am just being captain obvious tonight
Morter Forker is offline  
post #21 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 01:59 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Morter Forker
Shoot I thought teazer was spraying and was gonna leave Andi behind. Guess I was wrong. Anyoen get video?
I was listening to Teazer's little fit about loosing a race and he had said that he didn't have nitrous nor has he ever had nitrous on that car. I guess he was lying to Andi.
FbodLover is offline  
post #22 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 02:35 AM
[x] original checkboxer
 
MattB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Coppell
Posts: 10,836
My Buddy with a '93 Cobra(Vibrant Red, parked in front of my bike tonight) had a run-in with "Teazer" on the highway a week or two ago, expecting to get spanked, yet it it didn't happen. I thought that T/A was suppossed to be pretty fast? Anybody know what it runs?
MattB is offline  
post #23 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 02:42 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover


I was listening to Teazer's little fit about loosing a race and he had said that he didn't have nitrous nor has he ever had nitrous on that car. I guess he was lying to Andi.
then why has that car been down and at fastech? Anyone know? I heard he had been spraying for a long time.
Morter Forker is offline  
post #24 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 03:19 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Duncanville, Texas
Posts: 667
I wish I was there tonight. Brad (2k2ls1) didn't call my ass because he thought I was going to a club.

I would have loved to race you guys. Congrats! Nick and Mel. TAMU we will have to run sometime.

BTW,
Z06's are not available in pewter. At least that is what I was told....................
z0sense is offline  
post #25 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 03:28 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: denton
Posts: 223
just be lucky you didnt race the white cobra/saleen guy..hehe you would have dodge him coming the other way =P
zoggy is offline  
post #26 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 03:34 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally posted by MattB
My Buddy with a '93 Cobra(Vibrant Red, parked in front of my bike tonight) had a run-in with "Teazer" on the highway a week or two ago, expecting to get spanked, yet it it didn't happen. I thought that T/A was suppossed to be pretty fast? Anybody know what it runs?
its meant to be faster now then a few weeks ago.. i heard he made 417 rwhp on heads/cam.
d.
White_lightning is offline  
post #27 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 05:48 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by NDSP
I know I personally asked 2k2 LS1 to race STROKD and he declined. STROKD was there and ready to run, just no real takers. He did race Andi(in TAMU's Z06) and AL P(vette), from what i heard, walked them both pretty hard.

Seems that many of the people giving strokd hell for not racing, sure started some serious back pedaling when he was ready and willing to race. I mean shit, there wasn't any money on it or anything.
hell yeah I delcined e puts down almost twice what I do. And don't claim me as one to have tlaked shit; because I personaly thought he had a badass car.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #28 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 06:10 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally posted by White_lightning

its meant to be faster now then a few weeks ago.. i heard he made 417 rwhp on heads/cam.
d.
Sounds like someone used some dyno tricks to get that power, becasue it sure as hell doesn't appear that it has that kind of power on the street.
Silver BeaSSt is offline  
post #29 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 06:14 AM
Frequent Flyer
 
AdamLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 9,148
Damn if I woulda known all you tools were going to be there I would have brought my junk out too!
AdamLX is offline  
post #30 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 06:17 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamLX
Damn if I woulda known all you tools were going to be there I would have brought my junk out too!
If we're all tools; you founded snap on.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #31 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 06:35 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Quote:
Originally posted by NDSP
I know I personally asked 2k2 LS1 to race STROKD and he declined. STROKD was there and ready to run, just no real takers. He did race Andi(in TAMU's Z06) and AL P(vette), from what i heard, walked them both pretty hard.

Seems that many of the people giving strokd hell for not racing, sure started some serious back pedaling when he was ready and willing to race. I mean shit, there wasn't any money on it or anything.
I thought he wasnt gonna race anyone ever again?

So he raced two stock cars and won? OH BOY!
bsharer is offline  
post #32 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 07:24 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,717
How did you get the green machine to Hook before third?
P.O.S._Dubyuharex is offline  
post #33 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 07:25 AM
turn it!
 
dragradialstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 8,260
Quote:
Originally posted by NDSP
I know I personally asked 2k2 LS1 to race STROKD and he declined. STROKD was there and ready to run, just no real takers. He did race Andi(in TAMU's Z06) and AL P(vette), from what i heard, walked them both pretty hard.

Seems that many of the people giving strokd hell for not racing, sure started some serious back pedaling when he was ready and willing to race. I mean shit, there wasn't any money on it or anything.
What was he in?
dragradialstang is offline  
post #34 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 07:50 AM
I gots famous friends
 
93LXHORSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 9,206
Okay, what time does all this stuff start happening? Guess I need to stick around a little longer !
93LXHORSE is offline  
post #35 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 07:52 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Personally I couldn't believe that Muppet Cox showed up!

I couldn't keep up with anyone! Well, except for some guy in a white Z with a big wing, I ran him and stayed with him. I managed to stay close to Brad "Dr. Teeth" Hamlin when he raced in front of me, he would probably get me by a car or two if we lined them up I am sure.

Stock vette=slow....I did manage to get it up over 150mph when I was chasing down Nick and Andi, that is the fastest I have had it going so far.
AL P is offline  
post #36 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 07:53 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Crawling out of bed
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver BeaSSt


Sounds like someone used some dyno tricks to get that power, becasue it sure as hell doesn't appear that it has that kind of power on the street.
Yeah it does! My car is down on power right now, and at its best it made 416
Mel98Z is offline  
post #37 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:03 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
Personally I couldn't believe that Muppet Cox showed up!

I couldn't keep up with anyone! Well, except for some guy in a white Z with a big wing, I ran him and stayed with him. I managed to stay close to Brad "Dr. Teeth" Hamlin when he raced in front of me, he would probably get me by a car or two if we lined them up I am sure.

Stock vette=slow....I did manage to get it up over 150mph when I was chasing down Nick and Andi, that is the fastest I have had it going so far.
Come out to starbucks tomorrow night if the weather is decent; and race big cracker. I think I can make up a lil difference if chris marshmellow wasn't in my car.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #38 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:08 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1
chris marshmellow
LOL!
bsharer is offline  
post #39 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:08 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1


Come out to starbucks tomorrow night if the weather is decent; and race big cracker. I think I can make up a lil difference if chris marshmellow wasn't in my car.
Hey, no way that your wife Chris "Little Debbie" Marsh weighs less than my wife! LMAO! We are talking about a few pounds difference there. Don't make me take out my passenger seat, door panels, steering wheel, rear end, transmission, engine block, etc to try to make up the difference!!!
AL P is offline  
post #40 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:12 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Chris claims to weigh in at 230lbs. That's what two car lengths?
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #41 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:16 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1
Chris claims to weigh in at 230lbs. That's what two car lengths?
Note the word "claims"....
AL P is offline  
post #42 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 08:21 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,524
Damnit, I missed some good shit!
Slowbra is offline  
post #43 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:27 AM
If the shoe fits......
 
NDSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Ditch
Posts: 5,406
Well you couldn't blame STROKD for not racing modified cars last night becuase he was trying and there were no takers. I could understand if there was money on the line, but this was shit and grins racing. And the only ones willing to go were Kubra and Al P in stockish and stock vettes.

DRS, he was in STROKD.

2k2 LS1, yeah I know you weren't one of the ones given him shit. i wasn't trying to throw you under the bus.
NDSP is offline  
post #44 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:31 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,852
Lightbulb

Hmmmm I am ready for a rematch... Too bad the weather is gonna be shitty on Saturday. I would like to take the TA and the vette out to Starbuck.
Kubra is offline  
post #45 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Mels car is running pretty shitty right now too, not tuned, and still has an LS1 intake....Just wait till theres a ported holley on here....I think the gap will be a little bit farther....

As for STROKD....wow, he has 650 RWHP and he wants to race 400 RWHP cars....thats a good race...

But getting down to it, I thought I was about to hit his ass in the face when he first walked up to me. Mel was standing right there, and he goes, You wanna race my car?
I thought it was got stripes, and then he says something about shit talking about his car in somewhat of a confrontational matter, so I look him straight in th eye and say....ARE YOU TALKING SHIT TO ME IN MY FACE?

NDSP you wanna talk about back peddling, you should have seen your man! hahahah
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #46 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:38 AM
iHustle
 
Cmarsh93z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: where that Elk and those trees mix
Posts: 8,769
Brad "Tha Tooth" Hamlin would win more races if he would learn what gear to put it in. Hmmmmmm, 10 mph roll, lets put it in 2nd!!!!! Hey, maybe he just isn't used to driving it

And I weighed in at 226 this morning...that was before I took a shit.

Chris
Cmarsh93z is offline  
post #47 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:42 AM
Lifer
 
2K2 LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: HOA Hell!!!!
Posts: 7,148
Mmmmmmmm; I do need some practice at driving my own car. I think I was a lil retarded last night for some reason.
2K2 LS1 is offline  
post #48 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
The Fastest of the Fast
 
AnotherRedHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: FastestETville
Posts: 13,693
Quote:
Originally posted by 2K2 LS1
Mmmmmmmm; I do need some practice at driving my own car. I think I was a lil retarded last night for some reason.
Should have let Chris drive!
AnotherRedHead is offline  
post #49 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:54 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally posted by bsharer


I thought he wasnt gonna race anyone ever again?

So he raced two stock cars and won? OH BOY!
LMAO. When they left the parking lot to go and race, he wasnt even driving. I guess Tweakd is the cheerleader and designated driver.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #50 of 253 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 09:56 AM
Im somebody's daddy!
 
bsharer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside the garage
Posts: 14,602
Quote:
Originally posted by JUICED89LX


LMAO. When they left the parking lot to go and race, he wasnt even driving. I guess Tweakd is the cheerleader and designated driver.
OMG! This is great!

Dont tell me there was a 'hired gun'...
bsharer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome