Wheelie's - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 04:36 AM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Wheelie's

Why do people wanna ride wheelie's in the middle of traffic going 65-75 on the freeway? I just dont get it.... Isn't there an empty road somewhere that is a little safer to be tryin tricks?
Am I the only one that thinks that is dumb?

I tell you what, I damn sure wont be swervin to miss a biker that fucks up tryin to ride a damn wheelie on the freeway.....

I saw this on my way to work tonight.... I acted like I was calling them in and they stopped.....

<<<<<<<< Rent-a-cop But they didn't know any difference.....

I'm just glad it got them to stop...

edit: was it anybody from here? 183 or 360 around 5:30ish?

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Lifer

Come on now, a wheelie isnt near as impressive unless 20+ people are watching!!!

post #3 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Lifer

It wasnt me since I still cant do one

post #4 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Your gunna run someone over for doing a wheelie in traffic yeah, okay.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
post #5 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:26 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
Your gunna run someone over for doing a wheelie in traffic yeah, okay.
I wouldn't swerve for them and endanger other people on the road.
post #6 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I wouldn't swerve for them and endanger other people on the road.
If swerving will endanger you or someone else than allright, don't swerve. But just to be a prick and teach someone a lesson about stunting by running them over, thats pretty pathetic. Karma would have a fuckin field day.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
post #7 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Never Enough

Wasn't there already a thread about the same thing? All I know is I have lifted one up around people just to show off the little skill I have just to do it. I never felt like I was in danger and I have had someone swerve at me while on one wheel and I dropped it and wanted to kill the asshole but that is the chance you take. I quit acting like an ass when I dropped a wheelie at about 115 and my peg snapped, i'm a fatass, anyway my foot hit the pavement and I almost lost it so I thought long and hard about it and asked myself what the hell I was doing. I could hit the bp all day long and ride em out for miles and I used to use 1187 as a practice area since it is long stretch that is straight and no cops around. I like to see someone with skill riding them and if they were in front of me and fell I would try as best as I could to avoid them.

To answer your question why? To show off.

www.myspace.com/r1psycho
www.vimeo.com/r1psycho

2003 Cobra - just a non driving ass
411 hp 399 tq 2-22-08 stock
Not stock, but very slow

RIP *Nanny* Doris Brazil 1-07-31 - 7-16-08
post #8 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Psycho
Wasn't there already a thread about the same thing? All I know is I have lifted one up around people just to show off the little skill I have just to do it. I never felt like I was in danger and I have had someone swerve at me while on one wheel and I dropped it and wanted to kill the asshole but that is the chance you take. I quit acting like an ass when I dropped a wheelie at about 115 and my peg snapped, i'm a fatass, anyway my foot hit the pavement and I almost lost it so I thought long and hard about it and asked myself what the hell I was doing. I could hit the bp all day long and ride em out for miles and I used to use 1187 as a practice area since it is long stretch that is straight and no cops around. I like to see someone with skill riding them and if they were in front of me and fell I would try as best as I could to avoid them.

To answer your question why? To show off.
I gotta say, that would be some scary shit. I keep my wheelies on back roads with little to no cars or parking lots. Of course im also rather new at them so I dont have the confidence to try n pull em in traffic anyways. Plus there are too many retreads runnin around here who dont pay attention to you anyways, one wheel or two.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #9 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 12:38 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Psycho
I have had someone swerve at me while on one wheel and I dropped it and wanted to kill the asshole but that is the chance you take.
...and some groups of riders don't take well to attempts on their life. Some people get pulled out of their truck, get their ass beat, and their truck beat, at least that's what I've heard *might* happen to those who try to kill riders.

Sometimes when you are alone you just have to settle for breaking a window, sometimes you get lucky and the person trying to kill you wrecks their truck.

I try not to ride like that in dense traffic. Two main reasons, 1 - I don't want people to hate motorcycles. 2 - I don't want to go down and get run the fuck over by an 18-wheeler, seems like a rough way to go. It's funny though when there isn't really traffic, you can ride a wheelie, set it down, start cruising, someone a 1/4 mi back will get their SUV going 100 mph down the shoulder so they can try to kill you. Crazy people out there. The guy that wrecked his truck, it was a divided highway and he was on the OTHER side. No one in front or behind me as far as I could see. He turned through the median to come try to kill me and wreck his truck in the process.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #10 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieF3
...and some groups of riders don't take well to attempts on their life. Some people get pulled out of their truck, get their ass beat, and their truck beat, at least that's what I've heard *might* happen to those who try to kill riders.

Sometimes when you are alone you just have to settle for breaking a window, sometimes you get lucky and the person trying to kill you wrecks their truck.

I try not to ride like that in dense traffic. Two main reasons, 1 - I don't want people to hate motorcycles. 2 - I don't want to go down and get run the fuck over by an 18-wheeler, seems like a rough way to go. It's funny though when there isn't really traffic, you can ride a wheelie, set it down, start cruising, someone a 1/4 mi back will get their SUV going 100 mph down the shoulder so they can try to kill you. Crazy people out there. The guy that wrecked his truck, it was a divided highway and he was on the OTHER side. No one in front or behind me as far as I could see. He turned through the median to come try to kill me and wreck his truck in the process.
I think I might just shoot a motherfucker trying to purposely run me down. My life is for me to put in danger, not someone else's.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #11 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Crackalack!

Do people SERIOUSLY swerve at you when doing a wheelie??? Wow... I've thought to myself "what a dumbass.." but can't imagine someone doing something deliberately to cause you to wreck. Granted I've never done one even on a PRIVATE road, much less a public one. I can't imagine intentionally trying to make someone wreck their bike though! I subscribe to the "it's their life" theory. Hell, my old roomie would wheelie ALL THE TIME w/ his chick on the back. I worried more for her than him.... He's no longer with us, BTW, but the wreck that got him wasn't his fault, so who knows....
post #12 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Doug who was the roomie? and ya people swerve at you, brake check you, everything else you really wouldn't think someone would be mindless enough to do.

bullitt3246, what kind of bike was it? color? make?

and anyone who would hit another with their vehicle bc they're riding wheelies is a fuckin jealous faggot. And i duno about everywhere, but the groups i ride with would have you stopped and chewing on pavement with a quickness. bet that.
post #13 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Time Served

haha its kool to do it when ppl watch backroads r boring

www.MySpace.com/IStunt4Boobs
www.smokinperformance.com
2006 GSX-R 600
2004 f4i
2003 Mustang GT 4.6L Stock - Sold on DFW STANGS
1994 Mustang GT 5.0 Cobra Clone - Sold on DFW STANGS
1998 Camaro SS (Mods: Rebuilt ls1 and Tranny from Xtreme Horsepower, 806 Aluminum heads, 234-238 custom cam, forged pistons, new SLP Exhaust. Custom built stall convertor, 150shot of BrandX Nitrous)

post #14 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

To clear it up. I would NEVER intentionally swerve at a bike rider cuz I want a bike and wouldn't want that to happen to me.....

2nd about the swerving part, I try to stay out from behind any bike rider....Just not a good thought about them falling and me hitting them...

I was simply saying I wouldn't swerve to miss you if you were doing a wheelie and something happened that caused you to fall in front of me.....But then again instinct would probably take over and I would swerve anyways....

Bikes are dangerous enough( referring to other idiots on the road) but just be safe and ride wheelie's somewhere besides the damn highway with a bang load of idiots around....

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #15 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz
Doug who was the roomie? and ya people swerve at you, brake check you, everything else you really wouldn't think someone would be mindless enough to do.

bullitt3246, what kind of bike was it? color? make?

and anyone who would hit another with their vehicle bc they're riding wheelies is a fuckin jealous faggot. And i duno about everywhere, but the groups i ride with would have you stopped and chewing on pavement with a quickness. bet that.

not sure, there was 4 bikes and 2 were doin wheelie's....

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #16 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

swerving at you COULD possibly be considered attempted murder with a deadly weapon........IMO

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #17 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3246
swerving at you COULD possibly be considered attempted murder with a deadly weapon........IMO
had an old man on a harley do this to me saturday.....i hit his kill switch as i passed by and he pulled over LMAo..stupid ass old man

Wake up and smell the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
post #18 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 06:39 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
I doubt anyone would prosecute that, but that's how myself and many riders look at it.

Also, If I'm dicking off or not, and I go down, I don't expect anyone to swerve and possibly hurt someone else in attempts to miss me. If I go down and they would rather hit me than put others in danger, so be it. It comes with the territory.

Quote:
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #19 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 06:56 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
had an old man on a harley do this to me saturday.....i hit his kill switch as i passed by and he pulled over LMAo..stupid ass old man
I've done that to my friends when they were newbs, but never to a random stranger.

No one would EVER believe this, I wouldn't if I read it on a board, but I swear on everything I value that this is true - This was probably 99/00 - this older guy (he was at least 30/31 then) I ride with was cruising down the tollway with the flow of traffic on his R1 with no plate. I don't remember how it happened, but there were three motorcycle cops, two black, one white. The black guys don't care, the white guy speeds up and is red in the face yelling "pull the fuck over" or something. I don't remember the reason, but for whatever reason my friend was already upset (I think he had been fighting with his chick) - anyways, he was able to grab the cops key and remove it. He held it up, looked back, the white cop is PISSED and waving his arms around, the black cops are laughing, he dropped the key and took off.

I don't know why this reminds me, but I was out a couple Saturdays ago and ran across two harley riders in Companeros MC colors. I'm not really familiar with motorcycle "clubs" outside of the Bandidos or the Hells Angels, not sure what type of club the Companeros are. One was clean cut on a clean saddle bagged harley and the other was on some beat old nasty bike and he was a beat old nasty dude. He was riding people's asses 6 inches off their bumper, splitting lanes etc. He put his feet on the forward controls and held his elbows out in what seemed like an effort to take up more space. Maybe trying to intimidate the drivers on the road into getting out of his way. Sharing lanes with a truck while they were both passing some cars. When he spotted me and my power rangers gear on my jap bike he picked up the pace. He was going 90ish and he stepped it up over 100 in fairly dense traffic.

I stayed behind with his partner and when traffic opened up on this over pass thing (where 360 south gets on to Ben White/290 East for those of you familiar with Austin, we had been going South on Mopac/1) I ripped it past him at about 130 on the outside lane with a nice lean. I'm sure if he was thirty years younger he would be on my bike or if I was thirty years older I would be on his.

I give young guys shit for riding bumpers and splitting lanes, but I figure a guy his age doesn't want to hear that shit.

Quote:
Quote:
post #20 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 07:06 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Hatton
Do people SERIOUSLY swerve at you when doing a wheelie??? Wow... I've thought to myself "what a dumbass.." but can't imagine someone doing something deliberately to cause you to wreck. Granted I've never done one even on a PRIVATE road, much less a public one. I can't imagine intentionally trying to make someone wreck their bike though! I subscribe to the "it's their life" theory. Hell, my old roomie would wheelie ALL THE TIME w/ his chick on the back. I worried more for her than him.... He's no longer with us, BTW, but the wreck that got him wasn't his fault, so who knows....

I've been riding a relatively long time (almost 8 years, seems like quite a while in the sportbike community) and the guy that wrecked his truck trying to chase me down was 5/6 years ago.

I've only had a couple other people swerve at me and the last one was probably at least 4 years ago. Once two of my friends were together, one of them rides a wheelie, a truck swerves at the guy who DIDN'T ride the wheelie, the one just cruising a long at the speed of traffic with him. He's a track guy, all geared up, he swerves back at the truck and kicks it giving him a nice dent. He said at this point he was still pissed, but knew it was time to run off, he said he looks back as he's throttling it away and he sees the redneck guy in the truck mouthing "n-i-g-g-e-r, fuckin' nigger, (quickly) niggerniggernigger" and it just made him laugh. This story isn't that interesting to read, but fuck it had me laughing when he told it to me.

Quote:
Quote:
post #21 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Ya'll just be smart and stay safe!

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #22 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
I've been riding a relatively long time (almost 8 years, seems like quite a while in the sportbike community) and the guy that wrecked his truck trying to chase me down was 5/6 years ago.

I've only had a couple other people swerve at me and the last one was probably at least 4 years ago. Once two of my friends were together, one of them rides a wheelie, a truck swerves at the guy who DIDN'T ride the wheelie, the one just cruising a long at the speed of traffic with him. He's a track guy, all geared up, he swerves back at the truck and kicks it giving him a nice dent. He said at this point he was still pissed, but knew it was time to run off, he said he looks back as he's throttling it away and he sees the redneck guy in the truck mouthing "n-i-g-g-e-r, fuckin' nigger, (quickly) niggerniggernigger" and it just made him laugh. This story isn't that interesting to read, but fuck it had me laughing when he told it to me.
yea i beat up a truck last week for swerving at my buddy while he was doing a wheelie.....he broke his mirror off..i just tried my hardest to cave in his door..which i left a nice mark btw...thatll teach em

Quote:

Quote:
post #23 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm callin you out!

Quote:
You and eric used to do that crap me all the time.
post #24 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm callin you out!

Quote:
yea i beat up a truck last week for swerving at my buddy while he was doing a wheelie.....he broke his mirror off..i just tried my hardest to cave in his door..which i left a nice mark btw...thatll teach em
Wear some boots like I have and next time that door will cave in.
post #25 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Crackalack!

A friend named Richard Redfearn. This was back in '99 I believe...

Quote:
Doug who was the roomie?
post #26 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Damn after reading some of these stories im gunna carry my ASP with me. Swerve at me n get some real life Road Rash shit through your window .

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #27 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 10:41 AM
老师

Quote:
Why do people wanna ride wheelie's in the middle of traffic going 65-75 on the freeway? I just dont get it.... Isn't there an empty road somewhere that is a little safer to be tryin tricks?
Am I the only one that thinks that is dumb?

I tell you what, I damn sure wont be swervin to miss a biker that fucks up tryin to ride a damn wheelie on the freeway.....

I saw this on my way to work tonight.... I acted like I was calling them in and they stopped.....

<<<<<<<< Rent-a-cop But they didn't know any difference.....

I'm just glad it got them to stop...

edit: was it anybody from here? 183 or 360 around 5:30ish?
Attempted murder AND impersonating a police officer.....good work.
post #28 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:05 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
In my mad at the world phase 18-21,99-02ish I was all about breaking glass on the vehicles of people who swerved at me. Before I found out I could do it with a riding glove I used to pull over on the shoulder and grab whatever I could find. I rode with a guy that was a good 10 years older than, oh the guy I mentioned that took the cops key, he was all about pulling over and finding shit to throw. He's got some hilarious stories about that shit.

Quote:
Quote:
post #29 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
In my mad at the world phase 18-21,99-02ish I was all about breaking glass on the vehicles of people who swerved at me. Before I found out I could do it with a riding glove I used to pull over on the shoulder and grab whatever I could find. I rode with a guy that was a good 10 years older than, oh the guy I mentioned that took the cops key, he was all about pulling over and finding shit to throw. He's got some hilarious stories about that shit.
haha..damn..you had to be really pissed off....a good dent in the body and busted mirror makes me happy...and i only resort to that when the guy keeps on fuckin with us...they all get a chance to leave the scene unscaved

Quote:

Quote:
post #30 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
unscaved
grae guse maks u smrt!
post #31 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
grae guse maks u smrt!
shut up bish..ill cut cha

Quote:

Quote:
post #32 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Racist....that means you!

I get people staring at my bike and accidently swerving into me. Also, the goddamned soccer moms chating away on their cell phones as they change lanes right into me. That shit is getting old. I have used up enough of my lives just riding safe, much less throwing a wheelie into the mix to up my chances of death. Maybe when I was younger and had no wife and kid. Still stupid to do that shit in traffic, though.
post #33 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I get people staring at my bike and accidently swerving into me. Also, the goddamned soccer moms chating away on their cell phones as they change lanes right into me. That shit is getting old. I have used up enough of my lives just riding safe, much less throwing a wheelie into the mix to up my chances of death. Maybe when I was younger and had no wife and kid. Still stupid to do that shit in traffic, though.
See "3 fears of mine" thread in motorcycle forum, post #14.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #34 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiladin
Attempted murder AND impersonating a police officer.....good work.
and you must be a complete fuckin dumbass!

Read again JACKASS!

No where did I say I swerved at them, I said I WOULDN'T swerve.... AND you mean to tell me driving to work in my uniform minding my own business and ACTING like i was calling them in is impersonating a police officer....

I didn't start pointing at them to pull over you dumb fuck! LMAO at dumbshits like you......

I bet you weren't the brightest star in the sky......

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #35 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
thank you! At least I'm not alone when I think it is stupid......

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #36 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Lifer

I like to ride wheelies and all , but I stay the fuck away from cars.
I figure it just isn't worth it.

It is funny though, drivers reactions. Sometimes they are near (but not in my way, or close behind) enough to tell.
totally 50/50
they either love it or they hate it.
kids will cheer you on, people give thumbs up , hand up in wheelie imitation, smiles, drive fast to catch up and watch.

OR

they catch up to yell at you, act like a fucking idiot, swerve more dangerously than riding a wheelie is , throw a finger up.

BUT
IME most people don't give a shit if you aren't near them. That or the bad ones just don't care as much.
So *fuckem* do your self a favor and stay away from the cagers. Probably safer for everyone. Again I would also mention it helps people NOT HATE BIKERS.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #37 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Racist....that means you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by futant
I like to ride wheelies and all , but I stay the fuck away from cars.
I figure it just isn't worth it.

It is funny though, drivers reactions. Sometimes they are near (but not in my way, or close behind) enough to tell.
totally 50/50
they either love it or they hate it.
kids will cheer you on, people give thumbs up , hand up in wheelie imitation, smiles, drive fast to catch up and watch.

OR

they catch up to yell at you, act like a fucking idiot, swerve more dangerously than riding a wheelie is , throw a finger up.

BUT
IME most people don't give a shit if you aren't near them. That or the bad ones just don't care as much.
So *fuckem* do your self a favor and stay away from the cagers. Probably safer for everyone. Again I would also mention it helps people NOT HATE BIKERS.
Good post.
post #38 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Coupe
You and eric used to do that crap me all the time.
Yeah bobby and cory did that shit to me too!! I learned to just downshift andl et em try to catch me... never caught me tho...

01 Lightning
Flows,3.73's, and a "safe tune"
<center><b><a href="http://www.geocities.com/lilndnplaya/noclick.html">DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!</a></center></B>
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
I call B.S. have you ever seen a car with just one mexican in it?
http://www.myspace.com/dustindietz
post #39 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Time Served

aaa

1st off u swirve at the wrong biker be prepared to have your mirror taken off or your door kicked in cuz some of us dont roll like that well beat the shit out of your car or truck if u try to run us off the road!

www.MySpace.com/IStunt4Boobs
www.smokinperformance.com
2006 GSX-R 600
2004 f4i
2003 Mustang GT 4.6L Stock - Sold on DFW STANGS
1994 Mustang GT 5.0 Cobra Clone - Sold on DFW STANGS
1998 Camaro SS (Mods: Rebuilt ls1 and Tranny from Xtreme Horsepower, 806 Aluminum heads, 234-238 custom cam, forged pistons, new SLP Exhaust. Custom built stall convertor, 150shot of BrandX Nitrous)

post #40 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickz
1st off u swirve at the wrong biker be prepared to have your mirror taken off or your door kicked in cuz some of us dont roll like that well beat the shit out of your car or truck if u try to run us off the road!

LOL at you!

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #41 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Lifer

I have to say that I agree that pulling the wheel up in Traffic is no something I would do, but hell there is not way I am pulling my front wheel off the ground anyway. But man I was coming home a couple of weeks ago down 635 and this group comes in behind me, I pick up the pace to run with them a little bit and one guy begins to pull his front wheel up and I am not sure what it was, but everytime he would get it up the rear end would go into severe shakes, he would put it down and try again and it would do the same thing. I got really nervous and backed off and changed lanes, I just kept waiting for him to go down. I can understand the rush that comes along with it, but man in traffic on a crowded highway just seems more stupid than fun, but to each his own. I know that I drive a little too fast sometimes through traffic as well, but that is only in my car with four wheels and the front end is not aimed at the sky while I am doing it!!

2003 Redfire Vert -Sold-
2001 TT Cobra -current-
post #42 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I would never try to hit a rider for it, but your group would never get me pulled over, Id be on 911 before you could and if you tried then I would run your ass over.
post #43 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 09:40 AM

big talk, blah blah blah. You don't think perhaps, we just stay behind you and wait for you to stop somewhere? What would you tell the cops, that some bikes are mad at you for swerving at them?
post #44 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Lifer

post #45 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:
big talk, blah blah blah. You don't think perhaps, we just stay behind you and wait for you to stop somewhere? What would you tell the cops, that some bikes are mad at you for swerving at them?
I didnt say I would swerve at them, cant read??? BTW your A.D.D. asses proally wouldnt follow me that long.

If you think your invincible to be beating on cars/trucks driving down the road you have sadly mistaken yourselves. do what I do , if they swerve at you, call the police follow them, your vigilante style justice wont get them in trouble just yourselves.
post #46 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
I didnt say I would swerve at them, cant read???
Stop being a cock gobblin, you said you'd run us over. How you plan on doing that - by not swerving at us?
post #47 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Stop being a cock gobblin, you said you'd run us over. How you plan on doing that - by not swerving at us?
If you were beating on my car for some perceived offense..youd get your ass run over. Lets say Im driving or my wife and I just have my head up my ass for a moment, dont act like it doesnt happen to everyone at some point, and at that moment it just happens to be around you or your buddies, now you jump to some conclusion it was on purpose then start something with me by beating on my truck/car..guess what you die cause I would run your ass over. The point is that kind of behavior is no better than the assholes you describe who do swerve on purpose only guess what your on a 400# bike and they are likely in a 4000# vehicle....its a STUPID move that can get you killed easily. I ride bikes alot, I call the police if someone does that shit to me.

BTW heres another idea stop doin that stupid shit on the highway in traffic and giving all of us a bad name. heres a prime example of a dumbass in action.

Quote:
post #48 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
BTW heres another idea stop doin that stupid shit on the highway in traffic and giving all of us a bad name.
I ride lots not blocks, but i get sick and tired of seeing you all hate on people tearin up the streets. Dont like it, get the fuck out of the way. We're not gonna hurt you with our 400# bike, you said so yourself.
post #49 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I ride lots not blocks, but i get sick and tired of seeing you all hate on people tearin up the streets. Dont like it, get the fuck out of the way. We're not gonna hurt you with our 400# bike, you said so yourself.
tearing up the streets..... you are a tard. and if you dont like it GO SOMEWHERE else.
post #50 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

lol at all the big cagers talkin about runnin the bikes down, good luck catchin the bike to run em over. Your car is not going to be able to handle/accelerate/deccelerate near fast enough to ever have a chance at someone on a bike, if they know you have it out for em.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement