whiteboy the queer - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,019
whiteboy the queer

why is whiteboy always giving his opinion on every ones stuff and telling people their shit is no good what does he have that makes his little ass know everything
jimmy cadillac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 10:15 PM
Big Shot
 
88chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Shithole Tx.
Posts: 1,945
Re: whiteboy the queer

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy cadillac
what does he have that makes his little ass know everything
He has a coupe that I like.
88chris is offline  
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 10:21 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
bitch your the one talking shit in my thread!! i never said i know everything jackass! dont hate on me because i'm better then you and my car is faster then yours!! punk ass bitch!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
 
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 10:34 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
bitch i do know alot! why you hating on me? mad cause my car is faster? punk ass bitch

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 11:50 PM
Big Shot
 
88chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Shithole Tx.
Posts: 1,945
KIck his ass C Bass !!
88chris is offline  
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 12:49 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Wow the title "whiteboy the queer" shows you're pretty mature. So the newbie wants to start stuff with Jeremy? Real cool.

Last edited by FbodLover; 03-18-2002 at 10:31 AM.
FbodLover is offline  
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 12:59 AM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
i know right girl! he just a hater!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 12:16 PM
Your My Next Child
 
Silver99LS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Coppell, TX
Posts: 734
OMG! ROFLMAO! "Don't hate" "he's a hater" !!! Wazzup my nizzo?!? Don't be front'n! Bizznitches!

"I'd hit it like a Tahoe."

Jimmy John's Richardson
285 W. Campbell Rd (next to Chipotle)
Silver99LS1 is offline  
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 04:51 PM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover
Wow the title "whiteboy the queer" shows you're pretty mature. So the newbie wants to start stuff with Jeremy? Real cool.
He is no more of a newbie as you are. You both registered at roughly the same time. Just because some people don't drop their 2 cents in on every post, doesn't make them less cool.
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Yes it does!

<---- Got my .02 in
46Tbird is offline  
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 05:19 PM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
lol
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 08:47 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by ClockwrkOrange306


He is no more of a newbie as you are. You both registered at roughly the same time. Just because some people don't drop their 2 cents in on every post, doesn't make them less cool.
Hmm has this newbie been to more than 1 or 2 gtg's? I have never seen him that I know of.
FbodLover is offline  
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 08:51 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
f-body lover dont worry i got your back

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:19 PM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
Quote:
Originally posted by FbodLover


Hmm has this newbie been to more than 1 or 2 gtg's? I have never seen him that I know of.
so now you have to hang out at GTGs to not be a newbie? My status isn't a newbie, unlike Jimmy Cadillacs (who is a newbie based on the fact he doesn't post often) and I don't go to gatherings, but have been a member of this site longer than you. What exactly are you basing your "newbie" status on? It seems to change.
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,019
stay out of peoples business and out of my threads and youll be fine and shut the fuck up sometimes
jimmy cadillac is offline  
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:26 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LEAVE!!!!!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:28 PM
Caddy Pimp
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,325
Hey Jimmie, why are you cryng about people in your threads? you sound like a pussy as bitch...IMHO

Last edited by NickSVT03; 03-18-2002 at 09:40 PM.
NickSVT03 is offline  
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:37 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
HELL I HAVENT EVEN BEEN IN HIS TREAD!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:49 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy cadillac
stay out of peoples business and out of my threads and youll be fine and shut the fuck up sometimes
Oh..I KNOW your not talking to me And if you are..better watch out, Whiteboy has got my back. So your wanting whoever your talking to, to stay out of your threads when, correct me if I'm wrong, you did make a post on a public message board? People usually do respond to posts made around here, if you haven't noticed.
FbodLover is offline  
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:50 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally posted by ClockwrkOrange306


so now you have to hang out at GTGs to not be a newbie? My status isn't a newbie, unlike Jimmy Cadillacs (who is a newbie based on the fact he doesn't post often) and I don't go to gatherings, but have been a member of this site longer than you. What exactly are you basing your "newbie" status on? It seems to change.
Well I might be new around here, but I am going to GTG's..unlike some other people that just post.
FbodLover is offline  
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:52 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
you go girl

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 01:06 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
WHITE BOY THE QUEER

I DIDNT KNOW EVERYBODY FELT THAT WAY ABOUT WHITEBOY,LOL.
LET ME GIVE YOU THE SCOUPE ON THE 88 COUPE TOO!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT THAT CAR AS A THEFT RECOVERY (STRIPPED)PIECED IT BACK TOGETHER WITH A 180,000 SHORTBLOCK WITH STOCK HEADS,HAD AN OLD BEAT UP X-CAM LAYING AROUND,WOULDNT CLEAR VALVES SO I RETARDED THE CAM 2 DEGREES.VICTOR JR.
INTAKE,EDELBROCK 650,MSD DISTRIBUTOR,BOX,AND COIL,EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS,H-PIPE,FLOWS,50/50 DRAG SHOCKS,REAR ONLY,
373 GEARS,SAFETY LOOP,6 POINT BOLT IN AUTOHAUS CAGE,RCI SEAT,HOLLEY BLUE PUMP,AND REGULATOR,COBRA HOOD WITH RAM AIR(PIN-ON),SOLID MTR MTS.,T5 BUILT BY TREMEC,AUTOZONE
CLUTCH,PULLEYS,DRAGLITES FRT.,CRAGARS ON REAR,SHAVED TRUNK LATCH,BECAUSE IT WAS UNREPAIRABLE ANY OTHER WAY,AND A 150 SHOT WET KIT,ALL PARTS WERE USED,AND HAD A
TOTAL OF 3,500.00 IN CAR WHEN DONE.IT RAN A 11.67 AT 117.90
MPH IN THE QUATER MILE AT FUNFORD 2 YEARS AGO.MTR. HAS BEEN HOSED SINCE DAY ONE.SOMEONE HAS INSTALLED BAD ASS HEADS,DEMON,AND OTHERS SINCE AND I HEARD THE CAR GOT SLOWER.SHOULDNT OF FUKD WITH THE COMBINATION.LOL
88coupe is offline  
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 04:35 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,224
Re: WHITE BOY THE QUEER

Quote:
Originally posted by 88coupe
I DIDNT KNOW EVERYBODY FELT THAT WAY ABOUT WHITEBOY,LOL.
LET ME GIVE YOU THE SCOUPE ON THE 88 COUPE TOO!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT THAT CAR AS A THEFT RECOVERY (STRIPPED)PIECED IT BACK TOGETHER WITH A 180,000 SHORTBLOCK WITH STOCK HEADS,HAD AN OLD BEAT UP X-CAM LAYING AROUND,WOULDNT CLEAR VALVES SO I RETARDED THE CAM 2 DEGREES.VICTOR JR.
INTAKE,EDELBROCK 650,MSD DISTRIBUTOR,BOX,AND COIL,EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS,H-PIPE,FLOWS,50/50 DRAG SHOCKS,REAR ONLY,
373 GEARS,SAFETY LOOP,6 POINT BOLT IN AUTOHAUS CAGE,RCI SEAT,HOLLEY BLUE PUMP,AND REGULATOR,COBRA HOOD WITH RAM AIR(PIN-ON),SOLID MTR MTS.,T5 BUILT BY TREMEC,AUTOZONE
CLUTCH,PULLEYS,DRAGLITES FRT.,CRAGARS ON REAR,SHAVED TRUNK LATCH,BECAUSE IT WAS UNREPAIRABLE ANY OTHER WAY,AND A 150 SHOT WET KIT,ALL PARTS WERE USED,AND HAD A
TOTAL OF 3,500.00 IN CAR WHEN DONE.IT RAN A 11.67 AT 117.90
MPH IN THE QUATER MILE AT FUNFORD 2 YEARS AGO.MTR. HAS BEEN HOSED SINCE DAY ONE.SOMEONE HAS INSTALLED BAD ASS HEADS,DEMON,AND OTHERS SINCE AND I HEARD THE CAR GOT SLOWER.SHOULDNT OF FUKD WITH THE COMBINATION.LOL
holy shit thats fucked up,whiteboy going to be pissed!
David1 is offline  
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 07:30 AM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
well thanks dick lick! i heard the old owner was mad cause i got the car ! the car has all real welds on it!!! brand new heads and demon,1.6 rockers, the motor runs fine so i care less about milage even if motor goes out its no hard to replace!!!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 12:16 PM
SLiCK BoY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What's up biotches!!!!!!

David ,I helped my homeboy build that car,my nigga don't lie either,I know all these niggas who had that car,It might as well be one of the hood rat bitches that we pimp out!Hey but I'd drive that beeiotch myself,so........But if you want to meet of 190 and find out who's faster,bring that pyle on out here!!MY SHIT IS BONE STOCK!!!!!!!HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH,oh I got some flo's,those make me run 11.2's!!!!!!!!!!!
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 06:30 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
bitch i know your not talking shit to me slick boy!! yea you have a blower dipshit! better ask david about me i poped one of his friends in the eye for talking shit dont think i wont do it to you!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
dont worry my blower will be on soon!! make it even then lol

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 12:34 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
Hey slick boy i got breakfast on the grey coupe!!!!!
88coupe is offline  
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 01:23 PM
SLiCK BoY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I love the Smackatorium!!!make me want to reach out and touch somebody!!

White boy,You don't know me,and I promise you don't know who or what you fucking with,if you want to talk some shit to my face so I can put you in the dirt that's fine with me,bring that shit on,but if your going to hide behind the keyboard,I'll come stright over and fuck your world,if you and David want to come over so he can watch me pound your big mouth into some shit where it belongs we can do that too,I aint no punk ass nigger,and I won't take no shit from some skinny punkass fagget who thinks he's a bad ass,if you think you got some nutts boy,I'll test em!!

Why don't you just get that bottle filled and meet me off 190

A Brad,It might be time to get violant.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 03:56 PM
Caddy Pimp
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,325
Re: I love the Smackatorium!!!make me want to reach out and touch somebody!!

Quote:
Originally posted by SLiCK BoY
White boy,You don't know me,and I promise you don't know who or what you fucking with,if you want to talk some shit to my face so I can put you in the dirt that's fine with me,bring that shit on,but if your going to hide behind the keyboard,I'll come stright over and fuck your world,if you and David want to come over so he can watch me pound your big mouth into some shit where it belongs we can do that too,I aint no punk ass nigger,and I won't take no shit from some skinny punkass fagget who thinks he's a bad ass,if you think you got some nutts boy,I'll test em!!

Why don't you just get that bottle filled and meet me off 190

A Brad,It might be time to get violant.
nigger? are you fuckin racist?
NickSVT03 is offline  
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 04:18 PM
I can eat fifty eggs.
 
southrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,366
Re: Re: I love the Smackatorium!!!make me want to reach out and touch somebody!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicksvt99


nigger? are you fuckin racist?
Worse. A run-on sentence racist.
southrider is offline  
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
i know you not a nigger your a wigger!! ok first since when am i skinny???? 6' 220 pounds! you can try to get violent but it will do you no good with me!! i'll race let me fix a few things! and hell no i wont race off 190 got caught racing there last summer and went to jail!!!! they had the hole race on tape!! fuck that

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 08:35 PM
SLiCK BoY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'M NO CRAZY KKK FUCK,BUT I'M NOT TO HAPPY WITH THE CAMEL JOCKEYS RIGHT NOW,BUT I'M NO FUCKING WIGGER EITHER,JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE COME OFF TALKING SHIT RIGHT AWAY,BUT GET A 12 PACK IN ME AND I'M PROBOBLY THE SHIT TALKING FUCKER I DON'T LIKE.BUT ANYTHINGS GAME UP IN HERE!
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 08:49 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
lol i dont like doon coon's either! if i drink a 12 pack i get silly and dont talk smack its weird! lol @ me being skinny

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2002, 12:20 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
lol,skinny people do look funny
88coupe is offline  
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2002, 12:45 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
racist?

That shouldnt even be a word in the vocabulary!!!!!!! I can promise you that slickboy is not racist,just a phrase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88coupe is offline  
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2002, 01:31 AM
SLiCK BoY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
JUST A GOOD OL' AMERICAN WHITEBOY,WHO DIGS CHICKS,& WHEELIES
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2002, 04:52 AM
Caddy Pimp
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,325
well, my bad just when people use slang, they usually say "nigga" instead of "nigger"......just an observation.
NickSVT03 is offline  
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2002, 11:43 PM
87 4x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by 88coupe
lol,skinny people do look funny
Hey 88coupe, what swrong with skinny people?
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-23-2002, 01:48 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
Nothing, just trying to change the subject.hope i didnt hurt
your feelings.waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88coupe is offline  
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-23-2002, 07:26 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
nah i dont worry bout haters

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-23-2002, 11:38 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,170
Worst Thread Ever! I got bored after White boy just started Ass kicking With slang Words Woot Witeboy lol This is Great!!
Mrblue is offline  
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-27-2002, 10:44 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
I didnt think anyone asked for your opinion mr.blueballs.so
fuck you and the goat you rode in on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88coupe is offline  
post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 01:55 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 371
I farted
91hatch is offline  
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 04:16 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,224
hey jimmy don`t fuck with my brother whiteboy!
David1 is offline  
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 01:41 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
whats the matter whiteboy can dish it out but cant take it so his little brother has to save the day......


who is jimmy????
88coupe is offline  
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 01:58 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
bitch stfu this is a old ass post!!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 02:13 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 28
sorry allmighty mustang god ill obide by your rules from now on i promise!fu
88coupe is offline  
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 08:22 AM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
lol

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 03:32 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
dont worry my blower will be on soon!! make it even then lol


so ahhhh hey whiteboy what happend to that BADASS 296rwhp "N/A" power you had? And i also thought i seen you say in another post that you didnt need a power adder to be fast ? whats up with that ?


and BTW you gonna have that blower on when i come down there ? or are you going to take it off so you can beat with that N/A 296 you got ?
MEAN STREET 5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome